The Picnic was Their Undoing Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky and Alan's affair continues.
2.3k words
3.92
12.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and Alan didn't talk much on their drive back to town. Each one was lost in what had just happened between them. Becky didn't know if she should be embarrassed, Alan didn't know if he should apologize.

Becky thought, "I should be embarrassed. Throwing myself at him like some trollop." But she knew she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. She had wanted him ever since the first moment he walked in to the foyer. And, if letting go of all the pent-up emotions and frustrations made her wanton, then she was just that. She smiled to herself, "A wanton. Who'd think that about me? Who could take one look at this middle-aged woman and think I'm a wanton?"

She knew in her heart of hearts that where Alan was concerned that was just what she was and could already feel the longing to be held in his arms once more begin to take root.

Alan sat and looked out the window. Should he apologize? Taking advantage of her like that was totally out of character for him. Apologize? Hell no! He wasn't sorry he had taken her. She held for him an allure such as he had never known. He didn't know what it was, he couldn't put his finger on it, but she was the pinnacle of sensuality. He loved to watch her move, to see her smile, to just be near her. Apologize? Hell no, he wouldn't.

When they pulled into the drive Alan said, "I meant it when I told you 'thank you'. It was a wonderful afternoon, one I won't ever forget."

Becky looked at him and replied, "I meant it, too. You don't know how I've hungered for you since I first laid eyes on you. " Then she smiled and said "And, I hope you have a few more memories to take away with you."

As he got the picnic basket out of the back seat, they started walking toward the door. Alan returned her smile. He quickly pulled her behind a large honeysuckle bush and drew her in close for a kiss. "I was hoping it wouldn't be a one-time thing."

Her knees were made weak by his kiss, "I don't know how I'll manage it, but we'll be together again, that I promise you."

As Alan put the picnic basket on the table, Becky said, "It's going to be such a lovely night out tonight, what with the full moon and all, I thought about having wine out on the front porch tonight. Would you care to join me?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much. I'm just going to go up to my room now and go over a few things from my aunt's house and take a shower. How about, say 7:00?"

"That would be just fine.," Becky said as she started to unpack the picnic basket.

She had just gotten the basket put away when her husband came in. Suddenly she felt very guilty. After all, the ED wasn't his fault. She quickly went over to kiss him. "Hon," he said, "I've got to go to visit my mother. She's getting some test done, and she's scared to death of what the doctor might find."

"Oh," Becky said, her hands were trembling and she could feel the blood thundering in her ears, "Of course, when are you leaving?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I packed while you were gone. I was only waiting around to tell you before I hit the road. I'll drive until I get tired tonight and stay in a motel, that would put me there about noon tomorrow. I'll call you tonight to let you know where I'm staying. Okay?"

"Okay." She said feeling ever guiltier, because she knew what the next few hours would bring. She kissed him and he gathered his bags out of the hallway, and was on his way before she could say anything else.

Suddenly alone, she thought of Alan. If he wanted her, then she would be his for the next couple of days.

Promptly at 7:00 Alan came out onto the porch. He had showered and changed. Becky looked at him and her heart skipped a beat. He looked so handsome standing there in his levis and a crisp white shirt casually rolled up almost to his elbows.

Becky poured him a glass of wine and motioned to one of the rocking chairs. They sat in companionable silence for a while, watching the moon and stars and listening to the crickets. He asked, "Where's your husband tonight?"

She replied, "He isn't here." She knew she should have told him more but didn't.

Alan took her hand in his and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb. As he sipped his wine he thought, "I'd give anything to wake up with this woman." Not wanting to pressure her, his thoughts were left unsaid.

Becky finally got up the courage to ask him, "Would you leave your door unlocked tonight?"

"Yes, of course. But I wouldn't want you taking any risks ..."

"Don't worry," Becky's voice was thick and almost a whisper, "I won't. I'd better go up now." It was just a little after 8:00 when she entered her room. She had taken a glass of wine with her and noticed that her hand shook when she lifted it to her lips.

She got out her new negligee. It was almost transparent and a dark kelly green. She knew that her coloring was complimented by it. Then she took a bath, a long bath with fragrant oils in the water. When she got out she slipped the negligee over her head, checked her make-up, and brushed her hair. Then, drinking the last sip of wine, she headed to his room.

The phone rang and it was her husband. He had stopped in Indianapolis for the night. She talked to him for a few minutes, then hung up the phone.

Alan had sat on the porch for just a few minutes after Becky had left. Then he went into the dining room. He had noticed that there were candles in the sideboard, and he wanted to make sure everything was just right.

He went to his room and lit all the candles and scattered them about the room. He then turned down the bed. Suddenly the thought came to him that another bottle of wine would be nice, so he dashed back down stairs to the kitchen. He opened the frig and found one last bottle there. He quickly put it in an ice tub, filled it with ice, got a tray and put two glasses on in, and grabbed the corkscrew. Then he hurried went back to his room.

He sat the tray down on a table and was uncorking the wine when he heard his door open. He looked up and there she was. The light from the hallway shown behind her illuminating her body through the gown. He stopped and starred. Then he slowly put down the bottle and went to her, gathering her in his arms.

"Isn't this risky?," he asked.

"No. My husband has had to go upstate. He'll be gone for several days."

His lips captured hers and she leaned in against him. When the kiss finally broke, he decided that, even though he could feel his arousal already, he was going to take his time with her tonight.

He released her and walked over to shut the door. When he returned to her he stood at her back encircling her waist with his arms. Her head fell back against his chest as she fought to keep the breathe in her lungs. Slowly his hand went up to her breast, kneading them, running his thumbs over her nipples.

She gasped and her legs felt like butter. Her hands went to cover his and she tilted her face back. He could see the wanting in her eyes, but tonight he would see to it that she reached new heights before giving her release. His face slowly lowered as his tongue outlined her lips. Then he kissed her, gently this time, passion could wait a little longer. Her nipples grew instantly hard from his touch and her breast felt heavy and aching.

He unhurriedly turned her around and held her back at arm's length, "You really are beautiful.," he said.

"It's been a long time since anyone said that to me."

"You should be reminded often of how truly beautiful you are," he whispered as he pulled her closer. This time as he kissed her his hands went around to her bottom, pulling her close to him, letting her feel the evidence of his desire for her.

Her hand ran down the front of his pants and stroked him. He took her hand from him and said, "Not yet." She looked into his dark eyes and saw all the burning desire there.

With one swoop he picked her up and carried her to the bed, there laying her down gently. He laid down beside her, propped up on one elbow looking at her. She didn't utter a word, but reached for his face, pulling his to her.

As he kissed her, his hands went down to her hips. He began to pull up the negligee ever so gradually. He wanted to take his time with her, wanted her anticipation to mount. When he finally got it about her waist, he hands moved to her belly then he caressed her thighs, first on the outside then on the inside.

Finally, he found the her center protected by wet, brown curls. Beyond those curls were her puffy neatherlips, swollen with yearning. He cupped his hand and watched her face. Her lids were heavy with passion, her tongue wetting her dried lips. He smiled to himself before moving his thumb just a little to find her clitoris. When he touched it she moaned, and spread her thighs to give him further access to her. He kept circling her clit until the first shudder claimed her. He thought watching her cum was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

He gave her a minute to come down from the orgasm, then proceeded to lift her gown even further. She lifted her bottom to aid him, at last he had it over her head and had thrown it on the floor.

His head went to her breasts. He suckled then began nibbling and licking, first one then the other. She moaned to him, "Oh God, Alan! What are you doing to me?" He looked up with a slightly wicked grin on his face and said, "Why I'm making love to you, that's all."

He returned to her breasts and she felt his hand drift down her belly once more. He quickly found her pussy and put one then two fingers in it. As he plunged them back and forth she began to writhe. She couldn't speak, only make intelligible sounds. Then he felt her shudder again, her back arching, and the shudder became a quaking. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity before she relaxed her back and sucked in air to her lungs.

"Come to me now, Alan. Please come to me.," she was almost pleading.

He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, kicked off his shoes. She lay there in her nakedness watching him. He finally got his pants and shorts off, and she held her arms up to him, beckoning him.

He eased down into her arms, clutching her tightly about the waist. She then rolled him over and she was on top of him. She kissed his face, his jaw, his neck. Then she went down and licked his nipples and he let out a little involuntary jerk. She let her tongue trail over his belly and the further down.

Finally she was positioned between his legs. His rigid cock begging for attention. She began by holding it, by licking it like some kid with an all day sucker. Then she took him in her mouth. Slowly at first, when her head bobbed up her hand would move down his cock. He could no longer be still and started thrusting his hips toward the source of his pleasure. She smiled, then went a little faster.

Holding him in her hand, she then licked down the underside of his cock to his balls. She pulled one into her mouth and laved it with her tongue, then the other one. Alan couldn't take any more, he reached down and pulled up on to his chest.

He kissed her then, his tongue dueling with hers. She rose up and positioned herself over his cock and she guided him into her. She wanted desperately to feel him fill her again. Their activity in the afternoon had loosed her, but he gasped as she slowly lowered herself on to him. Her warmth was beyond belief. When she had taken his full length, she put her hands on his chest and began to ride him. Again, slowly at first, looking into his eyes the whole time. She swiveled her hips to feel his largeness in her.

He pulled her gently to him and took a breast in his mouth. As her excitement increased, so did her speed, until finally they could hold off no longer.

Their culmination was like nothing either one had ever felt before. Becky's head jerked back and she screamed, Alan grabbed her hips and pushed her down on him.

They were only one at this point, no longer two people. Soaring together through the universe. At once spent, Becky fell gasping on Alan's chest. As she tried to catch her breath, he pushed an errant lock of hair from her face.

He tenderly rolled her over to one side. Cradling her in his arm, the other one thrown across her waist.

The only thing she said before drifting off to sleep was "Uhmmmmm."

He watched her as she slept. Then he got up, blew out the candles, and went back to bed. He pulled the covers over them, put a possessive arm across her waist, and drifted off to sleep himself.