The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 05

Story Info
Helen tests her ability to corrupt.
3k words
3.41
13.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acdd123
acdd123
864 Followers

Pt 5 - Wedding preparations - Helen's version

Helen was two days from her wedding. She had agreed to meet a new client and rather than driving she had jumped on the train and settled down in her seat when 4 young women walked in and sat across from her. Helen studied the loud group carefully, a chubby cheerful woman, a small mousy woman, one who looked like she had acne as a teenager and looked scarily thin and a pretty one with dark hair and sizable tits. She listened and picked up that the pretty one was called Sam. It was mainly mindless babble but then the discussion turned to something more interesting.

"Poor Elise, did you hear she has booked herself into a special hospice. There is nothing more they can do for her, just months they think" said the chubby one.

"What is special about the hospice?" asked the skinny one.

"Well it is that new one outside the north of the city a few miles, the one on the hilltop, and apparently once you sign up, you agree that you say goodbye to your family and friends before you go in and then the staff look after you so that family doesn't see you in those final stages."

"Sounds odd, most people would want family around them then more than ever."

"Not everyone though."

"What about James, how does he feel, they have been inseparable, sorry to mention him Sam."

"Well he has booked in with her so they have said goodbye to everyone and he will stay with her there until ..."

"That is sweet, he is so devoted to her."

"How do you know so much Kate?" Sam asked.

"Well I saw them yesterday as they arranged a gathering before they go in today."

"None of the rest of us got an invite, " said Sam.

"Well that is not quite right. We all went except you. Hardly surprising though with you Sam, you were fucking him through uni in his bad boy days and he is reformed, devoted to Elise. She doesn't like you or trust you. It was emotional, she is so thin and pale and he looks so ..."

"Hunky!" said Sam with a laugh. "I don't know what he saw in her, she was never anything to look at, so ugly nd flat and..."

"Sam that is horrible..."

"Well perhaps he will remember what he has been missing."

"Sam enough!!" said Kate sternly. "Actually he gave a speech saying Elise was the only love of his life and he would be with her and they would be inseparable in there."

"Lucky her."

"Hardly Sam. You are really unpleasant sometimes"

...

The train pulled in and Helen stood up first, all the women noticed her. Helen looked incredible and her deep tanned full cleavage bulged in her tight white top. Helen ignored the other women and leaned across the table to Sam giving her a spectacular view of Helen's huge tits:

"I am going to Hilltop today so I will say hi to James from you. My wedding is on Saturday Sam and I would love you to come, there is someone I want you to meet. Here are the details," she said passing across a card.

"Uhh, I don't know you."

"But I am guessing you would like to. See you."

"That was really weird," said Kate. Helen heard and smiled.

"Excuse me girls, I will be back in a moment," said Sam

...

James looked around the secluded hilltop venue which he and his beloved wife had chosen for her last weeks. It was a lovely place and he smiled sadly at his wife as he helped her gently towards the main door. He shuddered at the thought of his previous visit where Doctor Evans had insisted that the solution for the final months was for him to live here with his wife.

"Are you sure this is what you want Elise? If you have doubts we can do something else. Once you sign up inside then they keep you here, until ..."

"Until the end James, and you will be there by my side. That is what I want. We should have had a long life together but it wasn't meant to be. I just want you to be happy."

He hugged her and felt how frail and weak she was. There was no strength left in her he thought. Inside, they were met by a nurse that James remembered from their previous visits. James felt she looked at him in a slightly inappropriate way in the way she smiled at him and he was glad Elise did not notice as it may have upset her.

"Unfortunately, Dr Evans isn't here until tomorrow. You remember her James?"

"Uh, yes, I do."

The nurse was called Nina and Elise thought it was a bit unseemly how quickly she focussed on getting her to sign the final documents committing to the stay and to the payment. The sums involved were huge but the payment covered her until the end, whenever that was and James would stay too as part of that price as the doctor insisted the other half must stay to make this service work. There were no telephones for residents and they were not allowed to leave the grounds. The place was quiet but the 2 nurses and the doctor on duty had their own rooms as they stayed in shifts to provide care and whatever relief was required for residents and their other half.

This was a place for young women to spend their final days and that was why the staff were all women as it made the patients more comfortable.

Nina put Elise into a wheelchair but confirmed there were quite a few forms to work through first. Nina bent over Elise to guide her through the forms and pushed the wheelchair into place against the desk and placed the break on so the wheelchair was locked in place. She placed her head just behind Elise's and smiled at James who felt awkward at the flirty nurse's behaviour but he was quite used to it.

What he was struggling with was the site of her full tits straining to burst out of the top of her nurse's uniform. Jesus did all women in this place have big tits, her outfit was not appropriate in this sombre place. His brain was struggling to drag his eyes from her cleavage when the main door opened and he looked over his shoulders. Helen took in the sight in front of her and smiled cruelly. This 6 foot 2 stud with light brown hair was staring at the impressive tits of the older nurse as she offered them to him on a plate. He is clearly a tit man in denial she thought to herself and she turned and allowed him and the nurse to drink in her body in full profile. She was not in her usual hot business attire where her suits caused more men to lose their loads each week than any porn star but today she didn't need to pretend she was respectable. She was dressed to make men cum.

She had short black leather boots on with long sharp heels.

Her calf muscles were toned, shapely but very well defined. She had had men beg to cum on her calves before because they made them so hard.

Her silky smooth tanned toned thighs were on show.

Her skirt was like a hockey style mini skirt which clung to her arse and then frilled out to show off her amazing thighs. If her calves were incredible her arse sat high, pert, round and full and was a showpiece which captivated men.

Her stomach was on full display, showing her flawless deep tan but also the fact that she had no body fat and was perfectly toned. She wandered if there was truth in the joke that a high protein diet of cum and constantly being covered in spunk was good for a woman's figure and her skin.

Her top contained no bra, her tits needed no support. They were quite simply monumental tits on such a frame. Women like Nina who prided themselves on outgunning flatties like Elise had nothing to compete with Helen's huge firm full puppies which bounced slightly with each step she took. Her white top had thin straps over her smooth shoulders but in side profile the huge size and fullness of them was incredible and they had no sag at all as this hot bitch defied gravity and nature itself. From sideways on you couldn't see the cleavage that had made the taxi driver cum in his trousers before he had got halfway when driving Helen across to this place. He admitted to her he was married but he asked if he could take some photos of her on his phone rather than her pay the significant fare. Helen knew he would currently be beating himself off based on the photos she posed for.

Her face had only light make up to emphasise her eyes and her full sexy lips and James was transfixed by how pretty she was and how her bobbed dark hair was so shiny and sexy.

Her eyes were fixed on him as she strolled languidly towards them, her spiked heels clacking ominously on the hard flooring. Elise was stuck facing the desk, oblivious to the new doom that faced her. Her only comfort was the love of her husband and he was transfixed by the huge tits moving into his world.

Helen looked at the nametag on the nurse's top:

"Hello Nina, sorry to interrupt you when you were hard at work," she said smirking and staring at the nurse's tits. "I'll make up for it, I promise."

"Uhh, what can I do for you?'

"Can I borrow James for 20 minutes?'

"Umm well I am completing forms with Nina at the moment."

"Great thanks, follow me."

Elise was suddenly panicked at this new female voice, this woman she could not see. "Hey wait a minute, who is she? James, I can't see you. Stay with me, please."

"Elise, as I said I'm Helen. Don't worry, I only need him for 20 minutes."

"James, are you there," Elise screamed.

"Follow me James. Nina will ... deal with your wife."

Clickity clack, clickity clack, clickity clack, a door opened and closed and they were gone.

...

There was an empty room with the name Elise written on it and Helen said: "Here we are, your wife's room."

"What is happening, who are you?"

"I am getting married on Saturday, would you like to come to the service?"

"What?"

"I saw you staring at the nurse's tits James, are you a bad husband?"

"What, no, I am loyal and faithful. I love Elise, I am devastated for her and ..."

"Never tempted to go back to Sam"

"What, how do you know her. No, I told her I had ... to change."

"What a compromise, to pick Elise."

"Has she put you up to this, Sam, I used to be shallow, to be a player but Elise tried to change me. I committed, tried to, commit to our life. Since I married her I have never, well once, but I vowed to myself never ag... w... whoa, fuck, Jesus, my God Helen, they are fucking incredible."

Helen had simply slipped her top off her shoulders and allowed her giant jugs to spring out and free.

"You were saying something about never betraying her, uhh James I'm up here," she said gently lifting his chin to raise his gaze to her face from her incredible tits.

Helen sat him on the bed and slid her thigh over him, he could do nothing to stop her. He was mesmerised but Helen simply unzipped him and used her considerable practice and experience in releasing his huge manhood quickly.

James whispered "No Helen, please."

Helen smirked and shifted her position so that her tits hovered in front of his face. "Do you mean no Helen I don't want to smother my face in your tits?"

She felt lips on her nipple and his hands reaching up to sink his fingers into her firm tit flesh. He let out an ungodly groan of pleasure.

"I didn't think so, it would have been a first," she laughed. James laughed too and looked up into her face:

"I bet, you are incredible. Fuck me."

"What about: I vowed never to cheat on my wife. Again! Poor Elise."

James lifted her into position, his huge erection slid against her upper thighs and she slid her thong to one side.

She lowered herself onto him and smirked into his eyes as his huge thick cock betrayed his ill wife just minutes after meeting Helen.

He jerked and fought the pleasure coursing through him. "Fuck so smooth, God, Jesus, so fucking tight, the way it grips me, how do you do that, ohh fuck I'd forgotten sex could, Jesus your tits, why did I, Jesus never nearly this good, this tight, not even Sam," he babbled.

She started to bounce on him effortlessly riding him to his base.

"Do you want to fuck my tits?" He just groaned at the thought.

"Would you prefer to fuck Nina's tits to your wife's?" He moaned again.

Her hips quickened and he tried to resist the need to erupt.

"Do you regret the years without tits in your life? Do you want to come to my wedding and fuck Sam's tits whilst Nina licks your balls as you cover me in cum?"

"You hot bitch, Jesus I need to cum, it's been so long."

Helen upped her pace again and her hips ground him into Elise's bed.

Helen looked at him and smiled. "You're fucked, let's have some fun."

She suddenly stopped and lifted herself off him leaving his spear pointing up to the ceiling and leaking. His balls looked angry and so full.

Helen strolled to the door as she put her top back on and adjusted her thong. "Time's up James. We promised Elise we would be back in 20 minutes. Your brain doesn't want her anymore, your body never wanted her," she said looking at him fighting to get his angry cock into his trousers, "and now we will see about your heart. Do you feel a moral obligation to her which outweighs your need to fuck me in the worst way?"

...

They arrived back at the reception and Elise saw Helen approaching. Her worst fears personified in this stunning busty babe. Nina saw the bulge straining at James' groin and he looked in a daze and almost in pain.

"Who the fuck are you, leave us alone, James where have you been, I needed you and you left."

James was unable to speak, his mind was scrambled, the enormity of what he had just done sinking in as he looked at his stricken wife.

Helen spoke with spite in her voice: "I'm Helen, I told you that before. Are you forgetful as well? I am getting married on Saturday, Nina please come, here is an invitation, it will be fun I promise. I told you I would make up for interrupting you. I can't see my husband until the wedding so perhaps James you would keep me company and then I am going to the Maldives for 3 weeks but my hubby will not make it, something will stop him so perhaps you could take his ticket."

"You evil bitch," screamed Elise, "tell her to fuck off James."

"Three weeks of me in bikinis or being here with you, what do you think he will choose?" she said bending over her to show off her deep tanned cleavage.

"He loves me."

"Well let's see what he priorities, his wife or these?" and she pressed her arms against her tits and allowed them to bulge obscenely into the poor woman's face.

"Oh God" muttered Elise in fear.

"Fuck they're incredible, so big," exclaimed Nina. "So hot,"

"Shut up," said Nina.

"That's not fair, no one can compete with those. Not even the incredibly busty Dr Evans. Just look at them," said Nina.

James grunted what sounded like agreement at the mention of Dr Evans.

"I said shut up," said Elise.

"James, time to decide, I'm going," said Helen.

She smirked at him and simply started to walk away. She talked as she walked: Between the clacking heels: "Do morals mean anything to you, do wedding vows mean anything to you, does duty mean anything to you, does her illness mean anything to you, does her devotion to you mean anything to you? Or is the fact that she has a flat chest and I have these all that matters?" She turned to see him a couple of yards away following eagerly behind her and he reached out to grab her tits. He was thinking with full balls and a fully erect cock, as Helen had intended.

"She denied me the good things in life for 4 years. How did I live with her tiny non-existent tits, why did I let her do that to me? I hate her. I fucked Sam the day before my wedding and I told her I couldn't see her again as I couldn't stop myself."

"I know, she ran after me and told me that as I got off the train today," said Helen.

"Dr Evans offered me salvation here. Her big tits every day. That is why I chose here. She corrupted me. Can I fuck your much bigger tits in front of Elise's face."

Elise let out a groan, then a sigh and all the fight left her and she sagged, utterly broken in body and spirit in her seat.

"Bad boy, now Nina come and take this big cock out before it does him damage. And call Dr Evans, there is an emergency, 4 years of ugly flat chested wife syndrome but I think the 3 of us have the cure. At least one of you can be saved James but it will take relentless repeated draining of your balls!"

acdd123
acdd123
864 Followers