The Pilgrimage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Morrigan's tits grew to a full D cup, round, full, and firm sitting high on her chest without the slightest hint of sagging.

The Goddess Banba grinned. "That's better. I'll leave your nipples and areolae alone.

They're fine the way they are. Now let's give you some hips and an ass."

Morrigan's hips flared to thirty four inches and her ass became a perfect bubble butt that stuck out just far enough to make you wanna smack it as she walked by.

The Goddess Banba walked around Morrigan in a slow circle inspecting her handiwork. "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! 34D, 24, 34, you don't get any hotter than that my child!"

Morrigan looked down at her new body giggling. "No I guess ya don't! I love it, thank you!"

The Goddess Banba dressed Morrigan the same as Ashling. "Now for the rest of the reason you're all here. In addition to the gifts of eternal youth, beauty, and immortality, you're all immune to all sicknesses and diseases. In a few minutes some of the other gods and goddesses will be here. They'll be giving each of you some special gifts. Trust me, you're gonna need them.

"Things are gonna start happening really fast from this point on. Dearbhal's murder didn't just anger me. It angered many of the other gods and goddesses as well. I know, I know, priests and priestesses have been murdered throughout human history. But Dearbhal's murder was especially vile. She was asked by her king to report any danger to his kingdom. When she did, he murdered her simply because he didn't like what she told him. That started a chain reaction of events. For the first time since creation began gods and goddesses worked together to find a solution.

"Because Dearbhal was my high priestess, I was selected to find the chosen one. It had to be a woman. She had to be someone we could all agree was worthy to receive the many gifts that would be bestowed upon her, and she had to be someone we all knew wouldn't abuse the power that those gifts gave her.

"Our original plan was to give the chosen one everything she needed to tame and rule the Earth. Unfortunately, that's no longer an option. The demon of hatred and terror has once again taken human form. This time in the guise of a phony caliph. His actions will eventually lead to his ultimate downfall.

The Great Mother, The Maker of All Things, has forbidden us to directly intervene this time. But we can still rescue those who have remained faithful.

"We've created a huge ship, essentially an Arc. It's cloaked and in Earth orbit. Even as we speak, people are being teleported on board. The ship itself is so massive, there aren't any engines anywhere in creation powerful enough to move it. Three of us, myself, the goddess Brigit, and my mother the goddess Danu, will be making the trip with you to your new world. Partly because we'll be using our will to move the ship far enough out of Earth's gravity well to be able to safely cast a portal big enough to teleport the ship to it's destination without dragging the Earth along with us. That will take about two weeks. Then it'll take another two weeks to move the ship from where it exits the portal to a stable orbit around the new planet.

"The main reason we're going with you though is so that we can use the time for you to get to know all of us better. Brigit, Danu, and I have been watching you from the day you were born. But you know almost nothing about us. We'll also be taking some time to teach you, Aileen, Kelli, and Ashling some of the things you'll need to know."

A woman strolled in to the room. She was about six feet tall with fiery red hair that flowed down her back in long wavy ringlets and bright emerald green eyes that seemed to pierce your soul. She walked with the grace of a gymnast, had the body of an athlete and the face of an angel. She waved to Morrigan, Aileen, Kelli, and Ashling. "Hi, I'm Brigit." She looked at the Goddess Banba. "Sorry I'm late. I was taking care of a few last minute details."

"No problem Brig. It gave me some time to fill in a few of the blanks for them."

"Oh good." Brigit turned to the four women. "My first gift is to all four of you." She handed each of them a ring. "Put these on the ring finger of your right hand. They represent the gift of love, loyalty, and respect. Your souls are now eternally intertwined. There will never be any discord between any of you."

Brigit stepped to Morrigan placing a golden jeweled tiara on Morrigan's head and a purple velvet cape over her shoulders clasping it in the front of her neck. "You're the queen. These are the symbols of your right to rule your people. You're immortal but not invincible. At least not yet anyway," Brigit smiled sitting next to the Goddess Banba.

Another woman entered the room. "Hello daughters of Erie. I''m Danu." She stood in front of Morrigan.

"I know you have a lot of questions. So far, you've shown great restraint and wisdom by not asking any of them. I ask you to continue to do so until we begin the journey to your new land. I promise you, at that time all your questions will be answered. We chose the name 'Morrigan' for you because it means 'Great Queen.' For my first gift, you and all the land on your new world will be as one. You will become the land. The land will become you. We may give you advice, tips, and pointers, but we will never tell you how to rule. You're the queen, you must do the ruling yourself.

"That's not to say we don't have a few rules for you to follow, we do. You may take a lover, a consort, even a husband, but they will never have any right to rule so much as in inch of land on your new world. They will never have any title other than perhaps that of your boy toy. Linage will always be determined by who the mother is and inheritance will pass from mother to daughter. If the mother has no daughter, then it will pass to the oldest living female of her blood.

"Men in your society will have the same status as worker bees in a hive. Don't misunderstand me. They aren't meant to be slaves. Men may take leadership roles whenever you see fit. However, their primary duties will always be to serve you and to care for and provide for their wife's needs. A man may only have one wife and a woman one husband. Everyone boarding the Arc has been told of, and agreed to these conditions. Anyone refusing to accept them will not be allowed on board. That's enough of the rules for now. We'll fill you in on the rest as we go along.

"My next gift is the Golden Breastplate of Invincibility, Power, and Knowledge forged for you by The Dagda himself. Not only does it make you invulnerable to all harm, it gives you all the knowledge and magics known to creation. Like your sword, you can make it appear and disappear at will. However it will automatically appear on your body any time danger is within range.

"Some of the knowledge and magic it contains, along with some other magic you're being given can only be revealed to you by the pain of a male breaking your hymen and depositing a load of sperm in your body. This is why you had to remain a virgin to complete your pilgrimage"

A golden breastplate appeared on Morrigan's body as Danu stepped over to Aileen.

"My gift to you Daughter of Erie, is the Silver Breastplate of Invincibility and healing. With it, you may not raise the dead, but you can heal any wound or sickness as long as the spirit remains in the body."

A shining silver breastplate appeared on Aileen as Danu stepped in front of Kelli.

"Long ago there was a group of female warriors assigned to protect the priestesses and guard a shrine to my daughter Brigit. They were extremely courageous, very well trained, and fiercely protective of the priestesses and the shrine. In short, they were the finest warriors the Earth has ever seen. They were called 'Kellies and they would have been very proud to count you among their numbers. You are a true Kelli, and my gift to you is the Golden plate of Invincibility and battle. You can never be defeated as long as you posses it. However, Morrigan retains the right and ability to strip you of it should she ever feel the need. Your duty will be to train a whole new generation of Kellies to help guard your queen and enforce her rule and laws across her new land. A golden plate mail appeared on Kelli as Danu turned to Ashling.

"Ashling my child, you've remained a true Daughter of Erie even though your mother was murdered by the very sovereign she was sworn to serve and protect. For that, I am extremely proud of you and forever grateful. I'm ecstatic that the Great Mother decided to allow the Goddess Banba to grant Morrigan's petition to give you a new life. My gift to you is the Silver Breastplate of Invincibility and Wisdom. Your duty to Morrigan is simply to be a friend, adviser, and to act as her conscience if you see her power corrupting her."

Ashling glanced at Morrigan in shock then turned back to Danu.

"I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve Morrigan, Goddess Danu. By serving her, I also serve you."

When The Dagda entered the room, Brigit and the goddess Banba squealed with joy. "Daddy, we didn't know you were coming," Brigit gushed.

"Yeah, we were expecting Lugh;" the goddess Banba said excitedly.

"Yeah, I know. But I decide to deliver these gifts myself. I wanted to meet your new Morrigan and say hi to Ashling. Besides I couldn't pass up the chance to meet a true Kelli. Now could I?"

He turned to Morrigan. "My gift to you, daughter of Erie, is the ability to shape shift. You can become any creature or object in creation and still retain all your attributes. It will give you a unique perspective of a battlefield should you ever need it."

He turned to Aileen. "So, you're the healer huh? My gift to you is the Vimpiric Battle staff of life stealing and healing. It will increase your healing ability during battle by allowing you to drain the life force of an enemy transferring it to a wounded ally."

The Dagda stepped in front of Kelli. "I haven't seen a true Kelli in over five hundred years! It's a pleasure to meet you, Daughter of Erie! You need a weapon befitting the warrior princess you've become. My gift to you is The Elemental War Sword of Battle. It grants you complete control of the four Elemental Magics Air, Earth, Fire, Water, and it'll cut through anything in creation.

Only Morrigan can take it from you and it's impossible to harm her with it."

He turned to Ashling. "Hello Ashling. You were the first true Daughter of Erie. It's great to see you up and about! My gift to you is the Battle Staff of Knowledge. It grants you all my knowledge. Millions of years of wisdom and knowledge are now yours. Use them to council Morrigan wisely."

The Dagda stepped back looking at all four women in turn. "We made some mistakes with the first Tuatha Dé Danann. They thought that with the few talismans we gave them they could defeat any enemy. When the Melesians invaded, Lugh tried to tell the Tuatha Dé Danann they needed our help. They wouldn't listen, turning their backs on us, deciding to go it alone. They found out how wrong they were. Danu ported Lugh from the battlefield at the last possible second. As you know, twenty five couples went into hiding just before the battle began. Which is why the Tuatha Dé Danann still exists today. We're determined not to make the same mistakes twice. The battlefield is a very unpredictable place. I've made sure each of you have full telepathic, telekinetic, and teleporting abilities with unlimited range. Right now, the four of you are better protected and better armed than the combined armies of the Earth. If you all worked together, you could probably stop the upcoming catastrophe. But the Maker of all things, The Great Mother has forbidden that.

"You should also know that your invincibility only goes so far. Currently, you have the full support of the Celtic gods and goddesses, but there are still other gods and goddesses in creation. Some of them could kill you outright and the rest could make you wish they had. Like us, some of them still have their favored on Earth. You're not obligated to worship them or even acknowledge their existence.

"But the Arc can support five million people. You have a combined total of just under three million of the faithful traveling with you. It might be a good idea to curry favor with some of the Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Norse gods and goddess by offering the extra space to them provided their favored agreed to accept your rule and our conditions. Do you have any objections to us making the offer in your name Morrigan?"

Morrigan looked at the other three women in turn. Each gave a slight nod. "We have no objections to the idea of helping others Dagda."

The Goddess Banba grinned. "Way to go Morrigan! That's why you're the chosen one! Let's get the four of you settled in on the Arc while my dad makes the offer for you."

When they arrived on the Arc, Morrigan, Aileen, Kelli, and Ashling were stunned by it's size.

Morrigan looked around the deck they were on. "WOW! This thing's huge!"

Brigit laughed. "Yeah it's about the size of New York City. It's almost all living and storage space. Although every deck has some recreational and exercise rooms to help keep people busy. There's some single people on board, but more than three quarters of your passengers are married couples with children.

"This is the top deck. It's your command deck. It contains your living spaces as well as that of your families and friends. What you see around you is actually your private quarters. We weren't sure what you'd need so we gave you four bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and of course a bathroom. The door on your right leads to the command center.

"All of your families and friends are already on board including Teagan and her father Galen. Megan and her family are on board too. Your uncle's in the command center studying the controls and everyone else is in the conference room on the other side of the command center waiting to great all of you. Your arrival in the command center will be broadcast live throughout the Arc. There isn't a soul on board who hasn't been waiting impatiently for your arrival."

Ashling spoke up. "Morrigan, you might want to take the opportunity to say a few words to your people. It doesn't have to be much. Just welcome them to the Arc and acknowledge their presence"

"Well I guess if I'm gonna be a queen, I might as well act like one. Obviously I don't have time to prepare something. So I'll just have to wing it."

As soon as they entered the command center a young woman yelled, "ATTENTION ON DECK! HER MAJESTY IS IN THE COMMAND CENTER!"

Morrigan looked around smiling as everyone snapped to attention including her uncle Pete. "At ease people. First of all, we're all in this together. There's no need for formality right now. My name is Morrigan. Please address me that way, at least until we reach our new home. I'd like to welcome you all to what is essentially the Arc of Salvation.

Each of you were chosen by your patron god or goddess because you represent humanity's best hope and chance for survival. I know it's impossible for me to meet with each one of you individually. Although I'd love to do just that. However, while I make no promises, I will TRY to visit a different recreation center each day and spend a little time answering what questions I can. The visits will be broadcast live and hopefully all your questions will be answered.

Right now I don't know anymore about what's going on than you do. So I can't tell you any more than I already have. But I'll keep you informed as we go along. May your god or goddess watch over and protect you!."

Brigit slapped Morrigan's back. "That was a hell of a wing job Morrigan! We're all proud of you!"

"Thanks." Morrigan went around the room shaking hands and introducing Aileen, Kelli, and Ashling to everyone. When she got to her uncle Pete, she was stunned by the change in him.

He looked like a fit and trim young man of about twenty five instead of his forty seven years of age. "My gods Uncle Pete! I see they changed you too! You look great!"

"Thanks, I feel great too. But it's not just me. There isn't anyone on board who looks a day over twenty five. Wait until you see what your mother and grandmother look like, and your Aunt Sally... holy shit, talk about smoking hot! They did quite a number on you too! My gods girl, you could get a rise out of a dead man as hot as you look!"

Morrigan giggled. "Now I know why you're my favorite uncle."

"I'm your only uncle Morrigan."

"Well aren't you glad you're my favorite then?"

"I guess you got me there," Pete chuckled as Morrigan and the others headed to the conference room.

When they walked in the door, Teagan was the first one at Morrigan's side with Megan right on her heels. Teagan threw her arms around Morrigan hugging her. "WOW! LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK AWSOME!" Teagan exclaimed. "I'm so glad you're here! Everyone was really beginning to worry."

"Why would everyone be worried about me?"

Megan spoke up. "Well it HAS been three weeks since you disappeared Morrigan. But you're here now, and Teagan's right, you're REALLY beautiful!"

Morrigan looked at the Goddess Banba. "I've been gone that long?"

"Yes, like I said, time works different in our realm," the Goddess Banba replied.

Morrigan took Ashling's hand working her way over to where her mother, grandmother, and aunt Sally were sitting as Aileen and Kelli joined their own families. "Hi mom, Gram, Aunt Sally. Sorry about worrying all of you. But it couldn't be helped. This is Ashling, and before you ask, yes she's THAT Ashling. She's my sister now which means, mom you have another daughter, gram, you've got another granddaughter, and Aunt Sally, you and Uncle Pete have a new niece."

Erin stood hugging a surprised Ashling. "In that case, welcome to our family Ashling. Feel free to call me 'mom' if you want."

Ashling wiped the tears from her eyes. "I...um...I don't know what to say except thank you mom. This is twice in one day that Morrigan's caught me completely by surprise." She went on to explain how she got her life given back to her.

Gael spoke up, "Yup, that sounds exactly like something Morrigan would do. Welcome to the family. Call me 'Gram,' and this hot little number sitting on my left is Aunt Sally. Your new uncle Peter's wife."

Sally giggled. "Thanks Gram." She looked at Morrigan and Ashling with a grin. "Speaking of hot bodies, I'd be surprised if Pete didn't cum in his boxers when he saw you two. I bet I get the ride of my life tonight," she laughed.

Erin spoke up again. "Morrigan sweetie, everyone in this room has gotten to know each other really well and we've all gotten pretty close over the last few weeks. So we all got together and planned a bit of a surprise for all of you to welcome you back." She gave a slight nod to Brigit then yelled, "OKAY EVERYONE, IT'S PARTY TIME!"

Brigit tripled the size of the room creating a dance floor and a small stage with instruments for a live band. Several musicians entered the room and began playing as a Bard sang a ballad in a sweet melodious voice. Buffet tables appeared with food drink of all kinds.

Erin handed Morrigan and Ashling a glass of red wine. Then poured one for herself shouting "LET THE CELEBRATIONS BEGIN! WELCOME BACK MORIGAN, AILEEN, KELLI, AND ASHLING!"

Morrigan looked at the glass of red wine in her hand. "Mom, I'm not sure if I should drink this or not. It has...um...a peculiar effect on me."

"I know what you mean sweetie. It does exactly the same thing to me. I realize you're our queen, but the hard work doesn't really start until tomorrow. This may be the last chance you get to relax for quite a while. If you're really worried about it, then just sip the one glass. Your people need to see you enjoying yourself, even if it's only for a short time.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers