The Pill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold, on; we need to change positions."

He pulled out, his hand went straight to his cock, trying to keep himself going. Heather laughed this time before getting off the bed and bending over it, Spreading her cheeks, she told him to come get it. Like a bull seeing red, he surged back into her cunt with a satisfying slap of flesh, and they were going back at it.

"I-uh-nee-need-to tell-you more."

He grunted in reply. Heather looked down

"You see-my body has become very toxic. That toxicity is released when I do. Not like a frog, I'm afraid, but the sex will continue until you just give out."

She grunted in reply, but it didn't stop his pace. Not that it mattered much to Heather. As long as she could cum a few more times, what happened to the doctor was irrelevant. As he approached another finish, Heather briefly wondered how long she could keep going before she got pregnant. That thought was cut short when he violently lurched into her. The orgasm was quick, and it left him gasping for breath. He fell onto the floor, and Heather stood over him.

"Well, you're gonna die either way, and I'm still horny."

His eyes were closed, and Heather wondered if his mind even registered that she had gotten on top of him and reinserted his long schlong. She rode him and was able to cum twice more before his heart gave out. Heather assumed it was the heart that gave out with the men. As long as there were men and sex was possible, Heather cared less about her partners. Especially the ones holding her captive and she was sure she was being held captive now.

Looking around, she put back on the gown and prepared to look for a way out. She used his pants top clean up herself. There happened to be a lot of leaking fluids that were adding to the already sticky situation on her legs. Laughing again, she looked for a way out.

The place she was in was an abandoned warehouse. A confirmed fact after she found a door that led into the night time air. Strolling quickly, Heather was able to leave the area without issue. Whoever had been trying to keep her captive hadn't thought through their security very well. It took only moments to realize where she was. The main highway that ran next to her house was here, and that meant that she was close to being home. She was glad that her captors hadn't moved her to another city or worse, state. Luckily, it wasn't and after jumping the railing to the highway, she began to put out her thumb.

Seeing a woman in a hospital gown on the road was probably an absurd sight, but Heather was hoping that she would still be able to hitch a ride. Traffic was little though and a few minutes passed before even saw headlights heading her way. The car passed her a kept going and she sighed in frustration. It was getting cold, and her nipples were rubbing against the fabric of the gown as she paced back and forth to keep her blood flowing. It was turning her on, and thoughts of being picked up by a male driver quickly turned to rewarding him with a good fuck. A car slowed down, and the passenger window was down. It was disappointing that the driver was an old lady.

"Do you need a ride?"

"Yes!!"

"Well, hop on in dreary, I'm heading into town."

Heather obeyed, being careful not to slam the car door shut. At least she had a ride and the clock on the dash told her it wasn't even too late to hit a bar and find someone to fulfill her sexual needs.

"Where you headed?"

"I live close to Exit 32, so if you can drop me off there, I'd be grateful."

"That's no problem."

There was a little conversation after that. Just left to thoughts, Heather wondered about what she normally did, having sex. No matter how embarrassed she would be, the seat would be soaked by the time they reached her drop off point. When they pulled up, Heather's legs wobbled being that she seemed to have worked herself up more so than when she was held captive. Walking in the night, Heather was almost worried about running into someone, but then, that too turned to thoughts of a sexual nature. Specifically, maybe a group of young men who would stumble upon her and have their way. Sadly, it didn't happen, and she managed to make it to her home unmolested. Another great thing is that she had a spare key in a rock and within seconds, she was home. Home and in a shower, which meant that she had to masturbate too. Finished, she looked in her clothes for a good night dress and prepared to leave. Everything was normal, and when she headed down stairs, a voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Heather, I am glad you have made it home."

It wasn't X, but the voice belonged to the other man who had been her captor. She walked towards the voice and found an older gentleman sitting in her living room.

"Please, do come in. We have much to discuss."

"Can it wait?"

He laughed. It wasn't a pleasant one.

"I'm afraid not. You are too dangerous to be left alone."

"Look here you creep, if you're working with X tell him he did this and to leave me alone."

He laughed again.

"I do not work with X at all. You should have called him as soon as the issue arose. He would have helped you. Men with grand views like that can't leave a damsel in distress."

"So who are you?"

"As funny as it sounds, I just go by M."

"Like Dr. X?"

"Yes, but just M no doctor."

"Are you not?"

"A doctor? I am. I just don't like the term. I am especially isolated and like to be in the shadows. Shadows in which you have wandered into."

She looked at him and studied his face. M was a man who looked to be around the same age as X. In his mid-thirties. He had bushy red eyebrows that matched an even thicker beard. It seriously looked that the slowly overweight man just allowed the facial hair to grow wild. His hair was long enough to sit on his shoulders. All in all, at least he had good looking arms that detracted from his glasses. Did all scientists just wear those? He was dressed nice at least too and gave her the impression that was cultured.

"So what does that mean?"

"It means that you are no longer fit to be in society. For god's sake Heather, when you have sex, you kill your partner. Not on purpose, I know, but still, eventually the authorities will figure it out."

He was right. The way she was, it was only a matter of time for that to happen. She hadn't thought about it at all. Being locked up or worse a science experiment.

"I then will offer you an alternative, though it's not really."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I will not allow the authorities to have you. You will take the option I offer you, or you will not leave this house alive."

The threat was clear. Surprising, but clear in its intention.

"So...what is it?"

"I maintain a lab on an island out in the Indian Ocean. It's very secluded. That will be your new home. I will on a few things. One, either a cure for your condition or at least a way to neutralize your toxins. I imagine your goal for taking whatever X gave you was mostly to find love."

She nodded, confirming the statement.

"Second, I will probably fail at the first task. That leaves then creating a male that will be immune to you. The latter is likely, but also dangerous."

"Okay, that doesn't sound too bad."

"It isn't free. You will work on the island. I will find you suitable work. The third will be a series of experiments that will not count as work. You will not be able to say no to the tests at all. Your life here is over, so much so that as soon as you decide between this and death, you have to pack to leave."

"This is a tough decision."

"Not really. Do you want to live or not?"

"I do."

"Then you will pack. As soon as possible, you will also provide me a list of your assets."

"What do you need those for?"

"At this point, you no longer get to ask questions. As soon as you noticed your issue, you should have contacted X. I'm the one who cleans up his messes. Damn man can't do anything right."

"This is my home."

"You're not listening. Not anymore. My complex is. Pack and do as your told. I can revoke my offer if you wish."

"No..."

"Good. I'll be waiting. I would take anything that you find of value. When we leave, you won't be returning ever, and I'll be selling everything in here."

"Why did you help me escape?"

"Ah, that is an excellent question, one you will never get the answer to. Though, I am upset over my assistant. He was a good worker."

"Good fuck too."

M gave her a look that told her he wasn't one for back talk. She should have sensed that already. The man had a strong voice and had throughout the conversation, had glared at her for asking questions.

Heather started crying. X had ruined her life, and the pill had. She just wanted to have fun, find love, and for once, have a great relationship. That was all gone now it seemed. So she went up to her bedroom and packed some clothes. Anything that would be useful in her giant luggage bag went into it. She even included a dress suit, lingerie some pairs of sexy panties and all of her jewelry. There weren't any picture to take, but she did grab her tablet and a fantasy novel. Lastly, she grabbed the stuffed animal frog. The one and only true friend she had ever had.

*Author's Note*

If you have read any of the other chapters, M is the bad guy. Also, this chapter is brand new being that I have decided to delete the ones that were about the horse and the wasp. Also, the final chapter (was only original a five part) was deleted being that it made little sense and was poorly written. I struggled with writing a second part to the series and realized if I rewrote it, I could include M easier instead of saving an entire second storyline after it concluded. So the chapter in that story line will be rewritten and incorporated into this new edited story line. Sorry to anyone who really like it, but hey that's writing.

12