The Pilots Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,985 Followers

I pistoned into her body, accelerating my thrusts and lengthening my stride. I was near too. I gave up trying to hold off and elongate the encounter. Kim held me and rolled so that she could come up over my body; she rubbed her breasts and erect nipples across my chest in a very erotic gestures. "I'm spelling out 'I love you' with my tits," she said.

As she finished the "you" I came. Kim felt my urgency and she climaxed as well. There were the moans and the crying again and the pledges of infinite and eternal love. We held each other and kissed wildly, our tongues dancing inside of each other's mouths with renewed passion and happiness. Then we just held each other tightly; Kim lay on my chest even though we were coupled.

I happened to glance at the door to the bedroom; June had been standing there watching us. She'd hiked her skirt up to her waist and was masturbating as she'd watched Kim and me make love. She wasn't wearing underwear, her eyes were closed and she was in the final stages of reaching her own climax. I nudged Kim to look in her direction; she smiled. We were silent.

June panted as her climax arrived. She leaned against the door jam and after the climax visibly passed she allowed her body to sink and slide down the door jam until she was seated on the floor with her hand still lightly massaging her clit. She opened her eyes slowly, adjusted her skirt and gave us both a silly grin. We had made no move to cover up our naked bodies and were still coupled together -- my cock in Kim's pussy. June's show had given me some renewed interest in our sexual connection; rather than deflating I was inflating.

June eventually spoke, "I'm sorry for any embarrassment. I got back early and couldn't resist being a voyeur. I could hear the two of you making love up here so I snuck up to peek. I wanted some of that too, and it just seemed the best thing to do was, well, attend to myself." She gave us another silly grin from her seated position then hid her face in her hands. "Oh, I can't believe I just did that."

Kim held her arm out to June and said, "Come and join us." June hesitated as she rose. Kim added, "And take those silly clothes off. We're setting a fashion trend over here, no clothes allowed." Kim leaned in and kissed me tenderly; "You don't mind do you?" I was a very surprised guy. I shook my head "No", of course.

We watched as June stripped her dress and bra off, casting them into a pile on the floor. Her body was as equally magnificent as her stepsister's was. The arousal factor was mind blowing; I really hadn't softened since my climax inside Kim's warm tunnel a several minutes prior.

June crawled into the bed and cuddled up next to Kim and me. Kim was still straddling my hips and I was still inside her. Kim leaned over and kissed her tenderly. She whispered, "I've never kissed a woman like this before and I've certainly never been a lesbian."

June said to Kim, "One day does not a lesbian make; besides you already know I'm bisexual. I'm just perverting you." She leaned up and kissed Kim again, then leaned over and kissed me, dragging her large breasts and nipples across my arm as she did so. That single touch by June's body, particularly her breasts as she'd kissed me, made me harden into a steel rod again. I pumped slightly into Kim who tightened and relaxed her vaginal muscles in response.

"Make love to my sister," Kim whispered to me. "I want to watch. I want to share you with her." Kim rose and I fell from her pussy along with a dollop of our mixed juices. Kim turned me towards June, holding onto my cock as she did so. June looked at Kim and said, "Thank you. Thank you sharing your true love with me." Kim led my cock straight to June's luscious pussy.

I moved between June's legs and in a series of small thrusts sunk into her body. June threw her head back and gasped, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh thank you Universe." I started an in and out motion with my cock. Kim moved to June's breasts and sucked on her nipples, raising them to be erect thimbles of steel atop her firm globes. I leaned down and sucked on each of them as well. June was in heaven at the attention, arching her back as we over stimulated her.

I pumped in and out of June's pussy as Kim alternately held June; kissed and licked her breasts; and fingered her clitoris. June was writhing and thrusting her hips into me. We changed positions several times; neither of us was in a rush to climax. We were enjoying the feelings and sensations. Kim asked me to vocalize the differences between them; I talked of the different feelings of skin textures, pussy hair, tightness, agility, rippling muscles, womanly lubrication, and hip thrusts, and of course the different firmness of their breasts and look and feel of their nipples. Finally, after half an hour of the three of us loving and kissing but with me constantly thrusting into June, her back arched and she gave a colossal moan and thrust into my body, and she climaxed. The spasms of her cuntal muscles triggered my climax and I filled her tunnel with my jism. I had just made love to two women within minutes of each other -- and they were sisters!

I pulled June to me and held her tight; Kim wrapped her body around both of us. We were all loved -- deeply by one another.

The emotions of the late afternoon and evening had run so high we were all exhausted. We all dozed; taking little catnaps when we weren't smoothing or attending to the others in our midst. Finally, Kim announced that we all had to eat and further that we were going out to eat.

We took turns in the shower, dressed and then headed out. We ended up sitting outside in the warm night air at Bandito's Mexican Grill. We all had wine and ate too many chips and salsa. In the end though we were happy. We went back to Kim's home.

Kim pulled us all back to her bedroom. She stripped the two of us and we helped her shed her shorts and top. When we were nude, we made love again. The stepsisters were more attentive to each other this time since I figured I could only fire off once more; that proved to be an accurate prediction. They became expert at bringing each other off. We all worked up a sweat even though the air conditioning was on. Eventually someone turned out the dim light we'd had on in the bedroom and pulled a sheet over the three of us, our eyes shut and we slept wrapped in each other's arms.

In the morning I awoke to find Kim's eyes open and looking endearingly at me. I smiled back at her and she leaned in and kissed me. We both had tears of happiness in our eyes. June was sound asleep, even as we snuck out of bed and downstairs, carefully shutting the bedroom door so our talking and sounds from elsewhere in the house wouldn't wake her. We were both nude.

When we got to the kitchen, Kim pulled me to her. She bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She came up and commented that I still had the flavors from the three of us on my dick and that she was going to have me for breakfast. She sucked again until I hardened. I pulled her up, kissed and massaged her breasts then we passionately kissed. Kim hopped up on the kitchen table and I entered her pussy with my cock. I started a rhythm guaranteed to bring us to orgasms in only a few minutes; we had a sense of urgency about us. We were carrying the love we pledged to each other the day before to a new day.

June appeared in the doorway, also nude. She came behind me and rubbed her naked body against me as I fucked her sister. The sensation and visual images of the moment were too erotic and too graphic; I came with a gusher as they say. I filled Kim's pussy with splash after splash of semen. Her legs wrapped around me, she pulled her body into the air as her head went back, and she came with one large sigh and highly audible moan. I felt the squirt of her girl juice coat my pubic area and run down my leg. I really wanted to lick that for breakfast.

As we returned to the world, June kissed my neck and said, "Oh, you started without me. I'm glad you two are so happy." She hugged us both. My mind was thinking lewd and lascivious thoughts; I had two busty, nude women hugging me. One of them had my cum running out of her vagina and down her leg; I had her cum all over me; and the other wanted me to fuck her. I tried to conceive of how heaven could be better than this; I couldn't.

Kim started the coffee maker and poured us each an orange juice. "We have to keep our strength up; after all we're going to be fucking all day and all night long again." She grinned over her shoulder at the two of us. My cock stiffened slightly.

We pooled our talent and made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. After we'd eaten in Kim's breakfast nook, with towels underneath those of us that were leaking, we went back to her bedroom. I let June seduce me. I worked on her delicious cunt for about thirty minutes, eating and sucking her nectar and delivering several orgasms to her. She pulled me up and asked me to enter her; I pulled her over me and had her lower her pussy over my cock. I penetrated her and I could watch her face brighten with delight at the entry; I could also reach with hands and mouth to her breasts and erect nipples. She was actively thrusting onto my cock.

After several minutes of her robust up and down motions, she announced that she was near. I was too amazingly. By agreement, we said we'd cum together and we did. Her muscles triggered my orgasm or was it the other way around, no difference. We both had ecstasy overtake us and transport us to the heaven. We became one with the universe for those few seconds. It was wonderful. Kim lay beside us watching and touching and smoothing and encouraging. We all hugged when we were done then Kim went down on June, sucking the combined nectar from our intercourse into her mouth; she moved up and shared it with her sister who appeared to relish the mixture. They kissed and fondled in June's afterglow.

I returned from the bathroom to find the women leaning against the headboard; Kim was cradling June's body. They both looked luscious. I leaned in a licked each woman's slit, using my tongue to trace many letters of the alphabet in, on, or near each woman's clit. They closed their eyes and savored the sensations I was delivering.

I announced my need to run an errand; they looked puzzled. I explained that the dramatic increase in need for my cock in this house necessitated that I get some Viagra. An hour later I was back from the nearby CVS drugstore with an emergency supply; fortunately I had a prescription on file and the pharmacist was able to find it on the computer and fill it for me in North Carolina. The pills helped Kim meet her goals for the rest of the day.

We scrounged lunch from Kim's refrigerator, made love again, had a snack in the mid afternoon, made love again, showered, and went out to dinner at the Spotted Dog. We were in no rush so we lingered over drinks and dinner a long time. We were a happy threesome out for a night on the town. I noticed some looks from guys at other tables; I think the question they'd formed in their minds was something like, "What's a older guy like that doing with two gorgeous young women that obviously adore him? I bet he's going to be doubly lucky tonight." I was.

At dinner, I kept asking June about her living arrangements in Camp Forge. Kim apparently knew and had a smirk on her face wondering how her sister would answer my questions. Finally, June laid it all out on the table. She was part of a five-some! I was blown away. She was married but they were in a polyamorous relationship with another couple and a woman. They had houses next door to each other. June, her relatively new husband, Jim, and the woman who had been her boss for a while worked for Alperion; Trish the other wife in the group super-commuted to Boston and ran part of a large ad agency; her husband Bob was a management consultant and traveled a lot.

June explained that the concept of unselfish and unconditional love and open marriage was not new to any in her Circle of Love, as she called them. She commented that Trish's husband was even writing an article about the Circle for Literotica. They'd all read and studied the subjects of love and open marriage for a long time and were well versed on them. They were living proof that you could build an extended family around such a set of principles and philosophies, and have a happy and harmonious time of it. I felt I'd met a soul mate.

I was impressed and expressed interest in meeting and talking with her Circle sometime. She said they'd have us up to Camp Forge sometime over the summer.

We settled up the bill, went back to Kim's house, made love one last time as a threesome, and then slept for a little while. Kim, June and I agreed that we'd wake up early on Monday morning and that I'd fly June to Camp Forge so she could get to work. She'd called and arranged to have one of the people she lived with meet her at the Camp Forge Airport, another small general aviation strip, and take her to work. I figured a little under two hours to get her there from Chapel Hill. The weather looked kind.

After I dropped June off in Pennsylvania, I was then going to Washington and spend two days and an evening doing some client work and collecting a bunch of stuff, including my laptop and then I'd come back Tuesday evening to Kim's home. Kim had said she wanted to talk to me about parts of her business and some strategic moves she was facing. I said I'd be glad to help.

Thus, Kim, June and I were up at five o'clock in the morning and scurrying around Kim's house packing. Kim followed us to the rental car agency and we dropped the rental car off, pushing the keys through the mailbox slot as we'd arranged. She drove us to the local airport where there were lots of hugs and kisses, and a few minutes later June and I were airborne and headed north.

I asked June more about her Circle of Love in between my conversations with air traffic control. I was pleased to find it had been going on for almost five years and was going strong. She said they were all devoted to each other and open minded about meeting other people where individual growth or a novel personal experience would result, particularly those that could be shared within the Circle.

ATC routed me around the Washington airspace, handed me off to Philadelphia Approach Control, who then gave me vectors straight into the Camp Forge airstrip. We were on the ground within five minutes of my estimated time. We taxied in and stopped and both got out and stretched our legs. June waved frantically at a woman she saw standing beside a car near the other end of the airfield's parking lot. The woman got in and drove up to our plane.

"Ron," June said, "I want you to meet Jan; Jan meet Ron. You two should kiss; you're both my lovers." She then went into a small fit of laughter at the expression on my face. Neither Jan nor I was intimidated by June's introduction, thus we did move into an embrace and warmly kissed one another with full body contact. Jan was a great kisser; I think she liked me too.

"I feel privileged to meet a member of June's Circle," I said hugging her.

Jan warmly smiled. "Well, it's a great pleasure to meet Kim Winslow's lover and more recently June Caldwell's lover," she said casting a humorous glance at June. "I assume from the happiness I see on both of your faces that the reunion went rather well this weekend. June has kept us well informed over the past month or so about her plans to reunite you with her stepsister."

"Oh, things went better than just all right!" I said animatedly. I patted my heart in a gesture indicating that my heart had flown away. They both smiled.

"I'm so glad," Jan said as she hugged me again. "It would be ashamed to lose you from the extended family since, from what I hear, Kim and you are so philosophically aligned with the values and thinking we've done up here with June and the rest of our family."

I smiled and held her at arm's length. "Well, June says we're going to get an invitation to visit with you a few months. Kim and I want to talk to you about your relationships and how you've made them work so well."

While we'd been talking June had pulled her small suitcase and tote bag from the back seat of the plane and put them in Jan's car. She returned to us. Turning to Jan, she said, "I hate to be a bore, but I should be at work like five minutes ago."

"OK," Jan said turning back to me, "We'll have to continue this when you come up, and both you and Kim should consider this an official invitation from all five of us to come and stay as long as you can. We want to include you in our Circle in whatever way you are comfortable. We can have long discussions about the whys and wherefores of our lives. We've gotten pretty good at it by now with the few people that know about us. We don't broadcast how we live, but we don't hide it either."

Jan and I kissed goodbye; she gave me a more passionate response than I expected. I was pleased; she was a very attractive woman who obviously knew where she wanted to be in life.

I turned to June to say goodbye. June threw herself into my arms almost knocking me off balance. We hugged tightly and then she gave me a deep French kiss and a bunch of smaller kisses all over my face. "Oh," she said, "I love you almost as much as Kim does. I can't wait for us to get back together again." We kissed again and she whispered in my ear, "And I can't wait to have you cock buried in my pussy again; I really liked that." We parted and she had a big grin on her face. She pecked my lips once more and was gone. She'd given me a hard on.

The two women got in Jan's car and pulled away from the plane. I waved goodbye and then got back in the plane. Forty-five minutes later, following a circuitous path around Dulles Airport, I landed at Washington Executive and taxied to my home hanger. An hour after that I was in my condo at the Watergate; an hour after that I was in a conference room at the Department of Energy giving a briefing about the financial stability of the companies in the geothermal segment of the industry. I spent the day with them; after all, they were paying clients. I wondered if they noticed how happy I was.

As I left DOE's offices on Independence Avenue, I pulled my cell phone out and called Kim's office. Her secretary answered and asked who was calling, I gave my name. This time I felt like I'd announced she was sweepstakes winner; I heard a little squeak of joy and then she said, "Oh, hold on a minute. She's in a meeting but I know she wants to talk to you."

In less than a minute Kim picked up the phone. I said, "This is some guy you met in Orlando a few months ago. I want to tell you that I am truly, deeply, madly, sincerely, and all the other adverbs you can think of, in love with you. I hope you've felt my heart sending you messages of love all day long."

"Oh yes," Kim said with glee in her voice. "I've missed you too and I love you back. Where are you now."

I explained about my meetings at DOE and my solo dinner plans. I also briefly told her about meeting Jan. Apparently Kim had met Jan several times on visits and such. She had a high opinion of her and her professional capabilities. We agreed we'd talk later in the evening. Since Kim was running a crazy meeting schedule that afternoon I suggested she call me when she got home. She said she would.

I headed back to my condo from DOE thinking that I had nothing serious to eat at home. I headed into Fresco's Gourmet Italian at the Watergate, having a couple of glasses of wine and some clams linguini at the bar. Both were wonderful. I headed home.

My cell phone rang about nine o'clock. I picked up and said, "Hi Darling."

"Oh you sweet talking guy, you!" Kim uttered in a fake southern accent. "This is your phone sex call of the evening. I think you ordered something like this earlier."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,985 Followers