The Pimp, The Whore And Her Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugo coiled Tina's red hair in his fists rocking his hips and relentlessly eroding Tina's initial reluctance. The only sound was the slurping of Tina's hot wet mouth devouring his shaft until Hugo jerked her head away. The cum that she had collected lay on her tongue and she looked up at Hugo as if asking him "What now?"

"Swallow it, every last fucking drop."

He commanded. She swallowed valiantly but some escaped and dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

"Open your legs, I said i was gonna fuck you and get your Momma to lick your juice off me so let's do it."

Hugo was so commanding and Tina so desperate for cock, any cock, she knelt on the bathroom floor spread her legs and held her wet pink slit open for him. In an instant Hugo was behind her and ramming his freshly cleaned length into Tina's free flowing puss. Tina moved with Hugo's deep probing thrusts, backing onto him and alternately feeling empty inside then full to the brim. Hugo was banging her so hard that she was in danger of falling flat on her face so she reached up to hold onto the towel rail for support and lifted her rear up to change the angle, allowing Hugo to bottom out on her cervix.

Tina's moans were growing louder and louder and Hugo clamped his hand over her mouth and hissed,

"Quieten down you stupid slut, you want your Momma to catch you banging her boyfriend?"

Tina shook her head and bit her lip in an effort keep quiet. In just a few minutes Hugo emptied his load inside Tina and his cock was smothered with a mixture of his cum and Tina's cunt juice.

"That'll do, your Mom will enjoy the taste I'm sure."

He grunted, pulled out with an obscene squelch and he was gone, leaving Tina shaking, naked, kneeling on the bathroom floor.

Emma was sitting in bed when Hugo returned and smiled wickedly when she saw his thick aroused cock dripping with cum and cunt juice,

"Come here baby let me clean that up for you."

She smiled and scooted down the bed on her hands and knees and grabbed his shaft and popped it in her mouth wrapping her tongue lovingly round the shiny purple dome, she sucked him in until it bulged her cheek then gleefully shook her head like a dog worrying a bone. Lifting her head up she slipped his cock from her mouth and laughed.

"We taste so good together Hugo, it must be our diet."

Hugo stroked her hair then pushed her head back down onto his shaft, smiling with his secret knowledge.

"So true my love, at least you know where my cock was last."

Emma giggled and continued to clean Hugo's thick shaft then sucked his balls as Hugo had taught her. Hugo smirked, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. Even as he was being cleaned by an eager Emma, Hugo's mind was wondering how best to tell Emma that he would be out that evening, he had Tina's first client to attend to and he wanted to see if she had the stamina for at least two hard fucks one after the other. Eventually he decided that it would be best to come straight out with it.

"Emma my dear, it pains me so much but I will be out on business this evening but I will be home as soon as I can, so you pamper yourself with a long hot bath and get all sexy for me for when I get home."

Emma looked at Hugo with a pained expression but nodded her acceptance saying only,

"You promise you'll wake me if I'm asleep and fuck me when you come in?"

"That's a promise baby, you'll get at least one of your holes filled sometime tonight."

Emma stretched languidly on the bed doing her best to entice him back one more time but he ignored her and went back to his own room to prepare for the busy evening ahead.

I am intending to continue this in smaller chunks from now on so the stories are more frequent. I hope that is with the agreement of my readers.

12