The Pimp, The Whore And Her Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I don't think so although it hurts like hell."

Hugo threw his head back and laughed, "Good man, I asked him to give you a good workout and it seems he did the job perfectly, now you've had a sample of what to expect at both ends of the spectrum I think I can put you to work for real, starting tomorrow evening, I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow. Now I really do have to go, your Momma is waiting for me."

Unsure as to whether she should mention it but deciding she should for her Mother's sake , Tania blurted out "Hugo, your brother, Casper was showing an interest in Momma even when he was with me so perhaps you shouldn't leave her alone, you two are so alike perhaps she wouldn't be able to tell the difference if he ,." Her voice trailing off leaving it unsaid.

Hugo's face darkened and he snarled, "Just let him try, I'll fucking kill him. It's always the same he wants whatever I have, well he's not having Emma."

Abruptly Hugo leapt out of his chair and stormed towards the exit in search of his twin.

12