The Pin Ch. 01

Story Info
Intro to a world with sex on demand.
1.1k words
4
28.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think of this story as taking place in a parallel dimension where everything is the same as our world except for... The Pin.


Heather Johnson and her mother were casually walking into the supermarket early Saturday morning.

"Mom, we don't need to get a cake. I'm not a kid anymore."

"I know, honey. You're eighteenth birthday is the most important day in a girl's life. You're officially a woman now. But everyone needs a cake for their birthday no matter how old they are. Let's stop by the bakery first. Since you're all grown up, you can help me pick one out."

As they approached the bakery, Heather recognized the man looking over the pastry selection. Even though he wasn't wearing his normal attire of a T-shirt and sweats, it was definitely one of the gym coaches at her high school, Paul Richardson. Heather always wondered how a gym coach could be so out of shape. The way he was ogling the bear claws behind the glass gave her a clue.

Paul noticed the motion of someone approaching and looked over. "Hey Coach Richardson," said Heather.

"Why hello Heather," Paul replied. He turned to her mom. "Maureen, good to see you too."

Heather's parents had known Paul for years, as he had coached their older son, Andrew, in basketball.

"Hi Paul," replied Maureen. Since Paul noticed Heather looking at the cakes, Paul asked, "Shopping for someone's birthday?"

"Yes, in fact today is Heather's 18th birthday today," said Maureen.

"Wow! Congratulations Heather!" responded Paul.

Paul's cock jumped at this news. In fact, it caught his attention enough for him to turn his whole body away from the pastry display. Now he was ogling Heather just as he was the bear claws before. And for good reason. Heather was very pretty, like her mom, and had a tight body only an 18 year old could have. He started at the floor and worked his way up: Skinny, tanned legs; perfectly shaped ass; flat stomach; and best of all she inherited her mother's C cup tits. They looked huge on Heather's small frame. He was tracing the lines of her bra under her shirt when he heard Maureen quickly say, "Well we have lots to buy. See ya."

Paul woke up from his trance. He quickly realized he was lost in lustful thought and the silence must have been awkward.

"Oh..uh..one moment Maureen. I see you are wearing your pin. Can I get a quick blowjob?"

Maureen knew that was coming. Before Paul even finished his sentence, Maureen was handing Heather the rest of their grocery list.

"Honey, you finish off this list while I finish off Coach, ok?"

"Ok, Mom," replied Heather. Paul got one more glance at Heather's ass before she disappeared down Aisle 3. Maureen had already reached into her purse and pulled out a small knee pad. She knelt in front of Paul, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his mostly erect cock. She grasped the base with her right hand and quickly inserted it into her mouth. Paul got weak in the knees as he felt her warm lips close around his shaft. He looked down to get a view of Maureen sucking his dick but unfortunately could not see much because his stomach was so large. Instead Paul tilted his head back slightly and closed his eyes. He imagined it was Heather who was sucking him instead of Maureen, and he knew the possibility was now close.

"Do you have any chocolate cakes with white icing?"

Paul's fantasy was briefly interrupted. A petite older woman was trying to get the attention of the bakery worker while at the same time trying to not trip on Maureen's legs. She sneered at Maureen, not because her head was busily bobbing up and down on a man's cock in plain sight, but because she wished Maureen had moved away from the bakery's display window before going down on him.

After a few blissful minutes of Maureen polishing his knob, Paul slowly cracked his eyes to see Heather returning with a full grocery cart. She smiled slightly, but only out of nervousness. She had hoped they would be finished by now but didn't want to turn around now that she had been sighted. It was her smile that sealed the deal. Paul lowered his right hand to Maureen's head as he felt the swelling in his balls build. A few seconds later he erupted in her mouth, sending four or five ropes of salty semen down Maureen's throat. He pulled his spent cock from her lips with a satisfied, "Ahhh."

Paul zipped up as Maureen stood up. She had placed her knee pad into her purse and was rummaging around for her phone. Paul wasted no time in taking a step toward Maureen. He placed his left hand in the middle of her back to help keep her steady as he reached for her left breast with his right hand. Maureen didn't so much as flinch as Paul firmly grabbed her breast, lifted up and squeezed three times. He left go and did the same thing with the left. "Her tits feel great," Paul thought, "just like last time."

There was little time for reflection. Maureen had her phone ready so Paul grabbed his from his pocket. He started the Pin app and held it close to Maureen's phone. The devices exchanged data and recorded the "transaction". A few quick ratings and Maureen's obligation was complete for the day. She removed the broach that was attached to her upper right part of her blouse and put it in her purse.

Paul was still tapping on his phone in deep thought as Heather and her mom headed toward the checkout registers.

"Do you need toothpaste, shampoo or anything?" Maureen asked her daughter.

"I don't think so," Heather replied.

"OK, I think the register on the end has the shortest line," Maureen said.

Heather walked ahead of the cart to unload the groceries onto the conveyor. There were three registers on their right not being used. On the very last one, a young woman who looked about 25 was bent over the bagging area of the unused lane. Her skirt was pulled all the way up and her panties pulled to the side. Behind her was a man, pants and underwear around his ankles, fucking her hard. Such a scene was not out of place but today Heather took particular notice of the girl. Heather noticed a rather blank expression on the young woman's face, like she was thinking about what she was going to do later that day. She wasn't upset that a complete stranger, old enough to be her father, was banging her pussy as hard as he could...in the middle of a busy supermarket. But she wasn't overjoyed about it either. Heather realized that come Monday, that might be her.

What does Monday bring? And what exactly are the Pins? To be continued...