The Pink Circle Ch. 04

Story Info
An MLP all-female college group is targeted by naughty boys.
9.1k words
4.4
20.2k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Seeing her puzzled expression, realization not fully dawning on her yet, Klein's smile got a little more naughty. "Don't you remember? The card game? Whoever came last has to show first and whoever came first has to show last. And you knocked all of us out with your poker skills, right? Sure would be a shame if we didn't end with something that can top that video..."

The other boys grinned and nodded. "Mm, you can show us a thing or two, right? It's just for fun~"

"Mm, yeah, just for fun... You're practically one of the guys already, so you should be able to show your tits or something." They shifted closer on the couch, until she felt completely backed into the corner.

The top-heavy tomboy glanced around once more, realizing all eyes were on her. Her voice trailed off and her expression changed from boisterous and confident to confused and uneasy. When they made their intent clear, she sighed, rolling her eyes. Gilda simultaneously felt relieved by their obvious request, yet uncomfortable from recent events. This wouldn't seem so ominous if not for all the footage she had just been shown.

"I should'a known you perverted little shits would be aiming at something like that," she scoffed in an almost joking tone, rolling her eyes. "All those tits and you still want to see another pair. Like you don't have the fucking internet or something."

Gilda laughed, making light of the situation. "Is this what you guys do when I'm not here, too? You just flash each other your little pricks for show and tell or something?"

Gilda had been seated on the left-hand side of the couch, with Klein sitting in front of her and the other two boys on the couch. Over the last few minutes, Bucky and Lupe had cheekily crept along the couch, coming closer and closer, until she was fully backed up against the arm. She might not have a problem with boys most of the time, but this was a little different... The room was small and humid, the air was stale with the scent of fresh semen and she just knew those heavy cocks they had tucked away in her shorts were no doubt hardening up, blood rushing into the shafts as they got more tumescent by the second. Those veiny, throbbing, shooting cocks were sitting atop huge, swollen seed-filled nuts that were churning and aching to unload into a girl! Any girl, even a dyke!

The only thing between her and them right now were her stretched-out legs, feet upturned slightly in a subconscious effort to keep them both at bay. The boys were both grinning side by side, their hands up near her knees somewhere and her personal space very violated. It only got worse when Klein took a seat on the couch arm behind her, trapping her between horny, testosterone-fueled boys!

"Don't be such a wet blanket, Gilda... We invited you out to Poker Night to play with us, and you sure weren't complaining about us looking at other girl's chests..."

He hoisted a camera in his hand, obviously ready to take a few shots." Come on, you're not thinking about it right. We all know you're a dyke, right? We know we're not getting our dicks wet any time soon, we're just joking around. I never took you to be the uptight type."

"You can at least make a dirty face and hoist your shirt up a bit, right~?" he asked. The request seemed so simple and harmless when he phrased it like that.

Even as oblivious as Gilda was being, she noticed the guys all getting suggestively closer as the conversation went on. Maybe not consciously, but on another level she felt more cornered by the minute, like an animal being goaded into a cage.

Yet, despite the pressure and general sense of unease the boys were laying on her, Gilda did her best to brush it off. After all, like they said, she was a dyke. And they knew it. They were all friends here. They wouldn't cross too many lines, right?

Sure, she was worried, and there was an undeniable knot in her stomach telling her she's gotten in over her head, but she didn't build her reputation as a bad bitch by cowering every time she saw trouble. Quite the opposite! The brash co-ed ran a hand back through her white hair and smirked, leaning back on the ratty old couch with her legs uncrossed. "So that's how it's gonna be, huh? I knew you guys were a bunch of pricks," she scoffed.

"All right, well put that shit down. If I'm giving you guys a peek like the fucking mouth-breathing voyeurs you are, you sure aren't saving it for later." She rather dexterously lifted one of her outstretched legs, giving a view up to her loose shorts for a brief moment before using her foot to shove the camera down in Klein's hands. She did it just so, in such a way as to show how little she actually cared.

That's what this was about, after all. They were bad boys, and bad boys got their cocks sucked. Not because they were any more seductive than nice boys, but because they did things like this. If any other boys had asked to see her tits she would've kicked their asses, but after an hour of looking at women through their eyes, and seeing how many other girls had exposed their bouncing tits and thick butts to these smut-peddlers, it seemed practically... acceptable~ They'd created an environment where a woman's worth was measured by the size of her slave body's tits, and how many dick-stiffening favours she was willing to dish out. Something like this seemed like a minimum entry fee just to hang out!

Well, it was fine as long as they respected that she was a dyke at least?

With all eyes on her, the eye-rolling beauty gripped the underside of her tank top. For the gathering of happy boys, she tugged the front up quickly for a flash. What a surprise that when the front came up, the sports bra did too, and for just the briefest moment, Gilda's bare tits were exposed to the uncomfortably horny guys in the room. They weren't out long enough to get too much detail, but all three were treated to soft, smooth, bare flesh, lightly tanned, flat pink nipples, and gentle, rosy-coloured areola.

The boys may not have seen much, but one thing was clear in that flash: size. It was a brief glimpse, but the sheer expanse of smooth, soft titflesh surprised even Klein, and really gave the boys a new appreciation for just how heavy-duty that deceptively-simple black bra really was. She couldn't quite match Fluttershy's earth-shaking breasts, but they were obviously huge, and big enough to be a nuisance. If they were more sympathetic, the boys might have considered how inconvenient such a huge pair would be in day to day life for the cocky girl, not to mention the trouble it would cause for her bull-dyke persona.

Pulling her top up had bared her chest with great energy. It was freed in a mesmerizing arc.

Well, she got a round of cheering for that! It seemed like to these pervy pick-up artists there wasn't anyone in the whole world cooler than her right at that moment! Of course, it was to be expected... If you wanted to hang out with boys who graded women on their bodies, these sorts of favours were gonna happen every now and then.

It was gone in a flash, of course. Gilda stuck out her tongue. When it came time to put her top back on, it seemed like the hem could barely reach where it had just moments ago, to the point that the titsy tomboy even had to use both hands to force it back on. In the end, she was literally stuffing her tits back under her bra.

The image of her readjusting and trying to regain coverage, even with her shirt down, was almost as provocative as the bare articles themselves. Almost, but not quite. "You tell anyone I did that and I'll grind you up for the cafeteria's meatloaf," she threatened in a friendly, mocking tone.

The cheering died down at that! "Hey, what gives, Gilda! I didn't get a proper look!"

"Yeah, I was looking at my phone." That much was true at least, Bucky had been sneaking a photograph after the camera had been taken away.

"Mm, yeah, come on..." said Klein behind her. "I know the cup sizes of most girls in the college, don't you wanna know where you fall in the Big Breast Hierarchy?"

Gilda was still stuffing her tits back under her top when Klein moved in on her. The atmosphere was definitely getting to her. The heat, the proximity, even the stale scents, but especially all the photographs and degrading talk. Gilda gives another roll of her eyes, but her resentment seemed remarkably thin. For as tough and independent as she always acted, it was clear at least to these three how much she cared about seeming cool. Peer pressure weighed on Gilda like a ton of bricks. Everyone encouraging and complimenting her felt really good.

And besides, she practically had the whole room kneeling before her. It was hard not to like that kind of sway.

"All right, look," Gilda grumbled, despite the smirk on her face. She felt almost pleased. "Everyone put down your phones, cameras, what the fuck ever, and I'll give you a take two, okay? But that's it!"

"And if any one of you dipshits dares touch me I swear to fucking God, I'll break your hands." A pretty bold threat, but then, there was that story going around about that boy she'd sent to the hospital last quarter. It wasn't empty words.

Gilda waited for compliance. Then, when the coast seemed clear, her hands once again rolled under her shirt. With a groan that was perhaps in protest of how difficult it was to finally get them back under control, she revealed her tits for the boys again. They bounced into view, wobbling dramatically, freed from that overly-restrictive bra. Her big melons jiggled softly as their mesmerizing momentum came to a stop.

Gilda turned just a little red, a confident smile masking her nervousness thinly, and kept both hands on the rolled-up shirt and bra. She left those fat, heavy tits exposed to the room. So much soft flesh, such smooth, gently-coloured areola blending into those flat nipples... There was no way she wasn't one of the most stacked girls on campus.

"There. Fucking happy yet, you pigs?" she taunted. Even with her heart pounding in her chest, her words were still just more playful ribbing.

The room was so quiet she could practically hear their three cocks filling up with blood, and the semen in their nuts clamouring for her like an angry mob. These boys were horny, and they wanted to fuck her bad.

Amazingly, through sheer force of will, all of them kept their clothes on and their hands down, resisting the innately-born urge to throw themselves at curvaceous, fertile females and pin them down and fuck. Although she did notice a few drool-trails being wiped up here and there! Bucky adjusted the crotch of his pants, giving his cock a quick stroke at the same time.

Klein moved a little closer. Only to freeze when she shot a dirty look in his direction. "Not touching... Just... Lemme get a feel for the size." The double-meaning of "feel" in this context wasn't lost on her as he made her shift sideways on the couch and turned his body to face her. Now he was sitting on the arm of the couch with his feet on the cushions, letting him really loom over the hot tomboy. His hands descended over her shoulders, hovering over her breasts as he began making a big show of taking her measurements.

Her vision was filled with just one thing only: the mountainous swells of her mega-breasts and Klein's hands hovering inches above them. His fingers twitched and curled occasionally, making her gulp. While the image of him suddenly diving in and just grabbing two huge fucking handfuls of titmeat, squeezing and pawing at them till she howled, did come to mind for her, it never actually came to pass.

"Well, mm, she's not quite as big as Floots, but it's literally only an inch or two difference... Makes me wonder what's in the water around here, when all the girls are carrying around this much sweater-flesh a piece..." He lowered his mouth to her ear and husked quietly, "... And all the boys can pump out enough cum to full coat even racks like this."

His fingers once again almost brushed her chest as he moved his hands to size up the undersides. Her skin would be prickling now from the tension in the air. "Bigger than Pinkie. You don't like her, right? You've definitely got more weight than her up here. You should be proud, heheh."

The poor white-haired bitch squirmed a bit in her seat. Gilda kept her mask of bravado for effect and self-defence, even forcing a nervous smile while the boys stared openly like she was a piece of meat. Klein's hands were still hovering over her an inch away, ready at any second to dive in and mash her tits like dough. She fidgeted and shifted her weight, fully aware of her heart pounding away so loud it was starting to echo in her head. But despite the internal discomfort and the beads of sweat forming on her forehead, Gilda somehow managed to convince herself she was playing it cool.

Once Klein finished his "measurements", Gilda quickly yanked her top down again. She stuck out her tongue tauntingly and stuffed her almost comically oversized tits back under her bra, with some difficulty. She barely even noticed that the move brushed the soft swells of the undersides of her tits against Klein's fingertips for a moment, the same action shoving them away a moment later.

Still, for one wonderful half-second the heat of those heavy globes was on his hands, almost unnoticed. "I hope you're happy, you presumptuous little prick," she prodded in that friendly sort of ribbing way only two friends can truly insult each other.

"Anyway. That's all you guys are getting. I think you've seen plenty of tit for now. And don't forget what I fucking said. You don't tell anyone about this shit. I'm only doing it because you guys are that pathetic and you got me a little peep on Fluttershy and that tattooed hottie." With her tits covered, Gilda quickly started to cool down again, the tension lightening, if only slightly.

She tried to put her nervousness aside. "So, someone wanna get me another fucking beer or what?" she laughed. "Surely I've more than earned it."

Lupe looked positively despondent as she put her massive breasts away, squirming uncomfortably in his seat. Meanwhile, Bucky was quick to answer: "Mm, sure thing Gilda!" he said, before hopping off of the couch and skipping across the room to their little bar-fridge...

While the other boy was rummaging around in the fridge, Lupe hefted a camera and wiggled it in front of her eyes. "It's not really any fun if we don't take ANY photographs... You can at least let us shoot some with your top on, right?"

Gilda raised a brow at the presumptuous little prick, but again it seemed flattery and peer pressure worked awfully well on a girl who'd struggled so hard to cultivate her image. That image being a girl who was effortlessly, naturally cool and didn't let anything get to her. She brushed her hand dismissively in his direction. "What is this, American fucking Beauty? You guys and your cameras."

There was creeping smile on Gilda's face. Showing little awareness of the true danger of her situation, she shrugged. "Alright, I guess, maybe we can take a few photos. But nothing, and I mean fucking nothing like those other girls, you get me?"

"I'm not a fucking plaything for you, so get that shit out of your head and don't think with your dick," she taunted. She suddenly reached out and, in a flash, punched Bucky surprisingly hard in the stomach, getting an encouraging laugh from the other two.

"What did you have in mind, pervert?" For as much as she seemed aware of their predilections, she gave them a lot of slack for her ego's sake.

"About time," huffed Lupe. To his credit, the statement that should've come out as bitchy and whiny just seemed like typical boyish chatter.

With her affirmation, it wasn't long before he was snapping shot after shot of Gilda, goading her into a variety of cute and girlish poses she might've never considered under other circumstances! It was kinda weird how even something like this could be fun when everyone was focused on you and paying attention to you... No wonder so many girls ended up prettying themselves up and posing and acting like total pervs for male attention, right?

While they were preoccupied with that, Gilda barely noticed Bucky laughing to himself as he began to make his way back across the room. "Hey, I forgot we had this thing," he said, before placing something in Gilda's hand that was most definitely not a beer.

"Here you go!" he said. At first she took the object without noticing, fingers closing around the shaft, and it was a long moment before a few facts about the object in her hand slowly began to dawn on Gilda... It couldn't be a beer: it wasn't one bit cold or dripping with condensation, and it didn't feel like glass either. With a mounting sense of dread, her eyes were brought down to the object to find Bucky had slipped her a huge, dark, eight-inch rubber dildo that loomed menacingly in her grip! He laughed as he put her beer in her other hand.

"Mmm, we were using it on a girl last week," he teased, drawing uproarious laughter from the other two boys... They were obviously pretty smug about the little prank they'd just played on her.

Devious boys! They all stared at Gilda, wondering if she'd throw the cock-replica down to the ground and storm off, or if she'd play along cutely and try to save face? The situation they'd orchestrated made it so obvious this was just harmless fun, and she was going to look like a party-pooper if she didn't join in at least a little bit.

But that quiet Lupe kid was still snapping pictures of her, and Klein was just now joining in as well... The cameras were flashing around her and as her fingers clenched and unclenched around that huge, fleshy cock-like girth. Gilda knew she had to make a decision fast.

The muscular female brute stared at the fake cock gripped in her hand for a long moment. She had a very amusing look of surprise, and almost girlish embarrassment, on her face. Eventually, Gilda snapped back to her senses. Quite the effort, given how under the influence she was from these boys and their jarring, snapping, dizzying, flashing cameras.

But at least she was no longer frozen like a deer in headlights. The surprisingly realistic-looking toy felt thick in her hand, fleshy, hard on the inside yet soft on the outside. She squeezed it once in her hand, as if sizing the thick, dark member up.

Gilda had never used a dildo in her life. She'd stuck instead to bullet vibes, her fingers, and other girls' mouths, making this a rather startling moment. But with all the momentum that had been built up, it felt wrong to smash the brakes. Especially with all eyes on her!

"Gross!" Gilda belted out, swinging the fake cock at Bucky with an angry roar. She laughed as that grinning, self-amused idiot duck back in genuine surprise from the dildo's arc.

"Ha! You should have seen the look on your fucking face," she snickered, sticking her tongue out again. Maybe best not to make a habit of that.

"I shoulda figured you fags would have one of these laying around for personal use," Gilda taunted. She was wiggling it in the air in the most silly manner possible, as it bent and flopped around like a parody of a dick. She took a swig of her beer, finding it hard to focus on too much at once, and shook her head.

"I bet you think this is real fucking funny, get a picture of tough gal Gilda with a dildo in her hand. Fucking losers," she laughed.

The top-heavy bitch took a second swig, then wiped her forehead with her off-hand. It brought the dildo briefly around, hanging in front of her face suggestively. "Don't you guys have a fucking fan or AC or something? It's not even warm out but it's fucking sweltering in here, Jesus Christ. I can't take much more of this."

She stood, much to everyone's protest, and glanced towards the door. "I think I'm gonna get a breath of fresh air. I can barely breathe with you pigs crowding me," she smirked, elbowing Lupe a little harder than intended.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers