The Pirate Takes His Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Graybeard, please do not do this! Please!! Don't let them do this." She looked at Graybeard and saw that her words were affecting him. "Please make me yours. Let me submit only to you instead of the whole crew. Please Graybeard, Please!"

This was exactly what Graybeard wanted to hear. He had never intended to allow the crew to have their way with Tamara. She was his. He was simply waiting for her to realize that. Once she said it, Graybeard unhooked her hands, covered her breasts, and lifted her into his arms. "Sorry guys, she is mine." Then he proceeded to carry her below deck to his cabin. He sat her on the bed leaving her hands tied.

"Do you mean what you said? Do you intend to submit to me and to my desires? Or do you intend to try to escape as soon as I untie you?"

Tamara looked at Graybeard. She knew that she only had two choices; she could either submit to Graybeard or she could service the crew. Given that those were her only two choices, Tamara knew that she would stay with Graybeard. "I will be yours Graybeard. I will submit to you. Please untie me, my hands hurt."

Graybeard untied Tamara. As he did this he took her red, raw wrists in his hands and kissed each one. "When you are in my cabin, you will be naked. When you are outside of my cabin you will wear clothing. Since I have claimed you no one else will bother you so you will not need to be concerned about that. Now, Tamara, undress for me."

Tamara was shocked that Graybeard kissed her sore wrists. She did not expect any kindness from him. She sat on the bed in shock, trying to digest what had occurred that day. It was impossible to believe that it had only been one day, so much had changed. Tamara was so lost in her own thoughts that she did not remove her clothing as Graybeard had instructed.

"Tamara, I will not tell you again; remove your clothing. NOW! If you continue to disobey me, I will be forced to punish you. And do not cover yourself as you remove your clothing. I want to see you, all of you."

Tamara realized that Graybeard was serious. She stood to remove her clothing. She carefully untied her blouse and slowly pulled it over her head. As she did this, her breasts were exposed to Graybeard. Tamara could feel her face burning hot as she blushed. She had never willingly exposed her breasts to anyone. Unwittingly, she placed her arms in front of her breasts to hide them from view. As she did this she heard Graybeard make a noise which sounded like a growl. Immediately she lowered her arms and began to untie her skirts. When Tamara first read Graybeard's letter ten days ago, she would have never expected to now be a captive in his cabin and to be removing all of her clothing for his enjoyment. Tamara slowly lowered her skirts and stepped out of them. She stood before Graybeard wearing only her pantalets. She hoped in vain that this would satisfy Graybeard. She was quickly disappointed when he motioned for her to remove the pantalets as well. Tamara reluctantly untied her pantalets and lowered them covering herself with her hand. She simply could not bear to expose this part of herself to Graybeard.

Graybeard's movement was lightning fast as he grasped Tamara and turned her over his knees. "I told you to remove all of your clothing and not to cover yourself. Instead you chose to cover yourself and hide your body from me. You will soon understand that your body belongs to me. You will never hide yourself from me. Now you must be punished."

Tamara was too shocked, to suddenly find herself over Graybeard's knees, that it never occurred to her to resist. Graybeard raised his hand and brought it down to land squarely on Tamara's bare ass. When his hand made contact with her flesh, Tamara yelped in shock and in pain. Graybeard repeated this two more times. Each time Tamara yelped in pain. She could never remember being spanked in her life. And now Graybeard had spanked her bare bottom three times. Tamara made a mental note to obey Graybeard as she did not want to ever be spanked again.

"I am sorry Captain Graybeard. I will try my best to not disobey you again. Please do not spank me again." Tamara pled with him.

Graybeard stood Tamara on her feet. "Now let me look at you." Tamara stood before him and fought the urge to cover herself with her hands. It was embarrassing to stand naked for Graybeard to look at her. But embarrassment was much better than receiving another painful spanking. Her bottom stung from the spanking which she had just received.

Graybeard was pleased with what he saw. He knew he would be. One of his crew had mentioned Tamara's beauty when he had seen her at the market. Graybeard had spent time observing her and had determined that he must have her. He assigned a man to keep watch in case Tamara tried to escape. This is how Graybeard was able to easily locate and abduct her when she was attempting to blend in with the townspeople.

He pulled Tamara toward him so that she was standing between his legs. Graybeard was still fully clothed as he did not want to spook Tamara any further. There would be plenty of time to acquaint her with his body. He had ensured that the ship was far enough at sea to prevent an attempted rescue and he had instructed his first mate to only interrupt him in a dire emergency.

With Tamara standing between his legs, Graybeard started with touching her arms. Her skin was even softer than he had imagined it would be. He chose to move slowly in an attempt to calm her. Tamara would be his and he would possess her soon but he knew it would be much more enjoyable if she was willing instead of being forced. He slowly moved his hands to Tamara's breasts. Her breasts were large and heavy. Graybeard wondered how much heavier they would be if her belly were one day swollen with his babe. As Graybeard slowly and gently fondled her breasts he heard Tamara's quiet gasp. He looked to see if she were only shocked or if she were begin to feel pleasure from his touch. Tamara's eyes were wide and her mouth open. However, her breathing had quickened. Graybeard moved his mouth to her breast and slowly sucked her nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue across her nipple as he did this. He glanced up and saw that Tamara was still watching everything he did to her.

Tamara could barely believe that she was standing naked between Graybeards knees as he caressed her breasts. She watched as he moved his mouth toward her nipple. She knew that babes would suckle their mother's breasts to receive milk but she could not understand why a grown man would want to suckle a woman's breast. However, as she felt him pull her nipple into his mouth, she was stunned. His mouth felt hot and wet against her breast. It caused the strangest feeling in her tummy, a feeling she did not understand. Tamara whimpered slightly as the feeling was quite pleasant.

When Graybeard heard Tamara whimper, he sucked her nipple more aggressively and fondled the other breast more firmly. He looked up to gauge Tamara's reaction as he lightly grazed her nipple with his teeth. Tamara's expression was that of surprise but she definitely did not look like she was in pain. As Tamara was distracted by his mouth on her breast, Graybeard allowed his hands to travel lower.

To avoid startling her, Graybeard moved his hands down over her tummy and then around to her hips. All the while, Graybeard continued to suck on Tamara's nipple. He moved to the other breast to ensure that he did not neglect it. Graybeard moved his hands over her hips and down her thighs. As he moved his hands up the inside of her thighs, he used his hands to spread her legs further apart. As he did this, he used his teeth on her nipple to continue to distract her from what he was doing lower. This worked and he was able to spread her legs far enough apart to provide him plenty of room to explore.

Tamara was consumed with Graybeard's mouth on her breast. She would have never imagined that this would be pleasurable but it was. Subconsciously Tamara knew that this was not all that Graybeard intended to do to her but she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. She would simply enjoy the pleasure that she was currently experiencing.

Graybeard's hands soon reached the apex of her thighs. This was the treasure that he sought. Graybeard gently stroked the soft curls that he found there. As he did this, he removed his mouth from Tamara's breast. He decided that he did not want her to be overly distracted as he explored this part of her. He wanted to see her response to being touched in this intimate place. He stroked her more firmly and watched the shock register on Tamara's face when she realized where his hands were. Her shock deepened as Graybeard moved his fingers through the curls and began stroking her. He could feel the wetness that was the result of his touch.

"Graybeard, you should not touch me there! It is unseemly and wrong." Tamara grasped. Graybeard chuckled. "Silly girl, I will touch you here any time I wish and I will be doing much, much more to this area soon. Do you know what this is?" When he saw Tamara wordlessly mouthing something, Graybeard decided that he would instruct her on what he preferred to call it. "This is your pussy. I am going to have lots of fun with your pussy. Now say it. Say, this is my pussy."

Tamara shook her head. She did not want to say the word that Graybeard had used. She had heard this word before but it was not something that a well-bred young maiden said. That was a word used by common trollops. At her refusal to say that word, Tamara felt Graybeard place a quick slap on her bottom. She did not want another spanking. "That is my pussy." Tamara said quietly.

Graybeard smiled. "Yes, that is your pussy. I am going to put my finger into your pussy to prepare you as I am going to put something much bigger into your pussy soon." Tamara shook her head as if to protest but she did not say a word. Graybeard continued to stroke her until he felt enough wetness to insert his finger. He slowly pushed his finger into her. Graybeard had never experienced anything as tight as her pussy gripping his finger. He inserted it enough to feel her maidenhead and chose to go no further. Instead he moved his finger back and forth. As he did this, he again sucked on one of Tamara's breasts. He would take her and make her fully his but he also wanted it to be pleasurable for Tamara.

When Tamara began to relax and moan, Graybeard decided that it was time to proceed further. He removed his finger from Tamara's pussy and put that finger into his mouth. "You taste wonderful. I knew you would. I cannot wait to taste you further. But first, it is time for you to become acquainted with my body."

Tamara did not understand what he meant about tasting her further. However, she was soon distracted when Graybeard moved her away from him and stood in front of her. He untied his shirt and pulled it over his head. Tamara noticed that his chest was covered in a thick layer of hair. She wondered how it would feel to touch that hair. She did not have to wonder long because Graybeard stepped toward her and pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Tamara's senses were bombarded with these new sensations. She felt the hair on Graybeard's chest against her breasts. The sensation was not unpleasant simply new and different. As she became accustomed to this feeling she felt Graybeard push his tongue into her mouth. She had occasionally seen a man and woman kiss like this in a hidden area when she was among the townspeople. However, Tamara had never kissed any man and had definitely never had a man's tongue in her mouth. Tamara decided that the sensation was pleasant and tentatively touched her tongue to his. This caused Graybeard to moan and continue kissing her.

When the kiss ended both Graybeard and Tamara were breathless. Graybeard stepped back and unlaced his pants. He removed his pants. Standing bare before Tamara, Graybeard knew the moment that she noticed his hard cock. Her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth; she quickly put her hand over her mouth in shock.

Graybeard tried not to laugh at Tamara's reaction. He took her hands in his and moved them down to his erect cock. "You might as well touch it and get acquainted with it. You are going to be seeing and feeling it a lot."

Tamara was not sure that she wanted to touch Graybeard's cock but she did not think she had a choice. Tamara allowed him to place her hands on his cock. She was not sure what to do or how to touch him. She did not have to be concerned with that as Graybeard guided her hands helping her stroke his cock. Feeling the size of his cock made Tamara nervous, his finger felt huge when he pushed it inside of her. She did not think that his cock would fit inside of her at all.

Graybeard removed Tamara's hands and gently began to push her down on her knees. "Kneel down in front of me. I want to show you how to suck my cock." Tamara obediently knelt in front of Graybeard. She was not sure that she could do what he asked but she had no intention of giving him a reason to spank her again. "Open your mouth for me." Tamara did as he said and she felt him place his cock against her lips. "Now open wider and suck it into your mouth like I did on your nipples." This was something that Tamara could understand. She remembered how Graybeard had sucked on her nipples. So she did the same thing to his cock. She could not put all of his cock into her mouth; it was too big. However, Graybeard did not seem to mind this as he was moaning as she tried to fit more of his cock into her mouth. Soon she felt Graybeard's hands on her head as he slowly moved his hips to pull his cock from her mouth and then push it back in. Tamara was astonished. She thought that this would be disagreeable at best and possibly repulsive. Instead, Tamara found this new sensation to be fairly pleasant. Soon Graybeard pulled away from her, "Enough practice."

Graybeard knew that if Tamara continued to suck him that he would soon ejaculate in her mouth. And although he would love to do that on a later date, that was not what he wanted to do today. He led Tamara back to the bed. At that moment he was very thankful that he had a bed instead of a hammock. "Lie down; it is time for me to return the favor." Tamara was unsure of what he meant but she did as he instructed.

Once Tamara was lying on the bed, Graybeard spread her legs to allow him access to her pussy. He used two fingers to part her curls and slowly licked Tamara's pussy and gave an extra flick of his tongue on her clit. He continued this pattern and used a finger to again stretch Tamara to prepare her for his cock. When Tamara was moaning and breathing heavily Graybeard knew that she was ready.

Graybeard moved between Tamara's legs and prepared to push his hard cock into her pussy. "This will hurt initially but I promise that it will feel good quickly." As he said this, Graybeard began pushing into Tamara's pussy. She was so incredibly tight. He made sure to take it slowly to avoid hurting her more than was absolutely necessary. When he was pressing against her maidenhead, Graybeard pulled back slightly and decided that it was best to get the pain over. He also thought that it was best if Tamara was not expecting the pain. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Once Tamara was kissing him back and her breathing was faster, Graybeard pushed into her quickly. Tamara cried out in pain but her cries were absorbed by Graybeard's kiss.

Once Graybeard was completely inside of Tamara he stopped and simply enjoyed the tightness while allowing her a chance to adjust to his girth inside her. He knew that this was new and foreign to Tamara. "Is the pain beginning to subside? Tell me when it quits hurting."

Tamara was unsure of what to think about Graybeard being concerned about causing her pain. Could there be more to this pirate than she first thought? She waited a moment. "The pain has eased. Right now I just feel really full. You feel huge inside me."

Once Tamara said this, Graybeard began slowly fucking her. He wanted her to feel pleasure instead of pain. He did not merely want a captive to service his sexual needs; instead he wanted a willing and eager lover. It was worth it to take things slowly in order to achieve that goal. Because of this, Graybeard continued slowly pushing his cock into Tamara's tight pussy and then slowly withdrawing until only the head was inside of her. This continued until Tamara relaxed and began to move with him. This was his cue to move faster. As Graybeard began to thrust into Tamara faster, he moved his finger between them to rub her clit.

As he did this, Tamara began to feel a sensation which she did not understand. It was as if her body was a tightly wound spring which continued to wind tighter and tighter. Suddenly Tamara felt as if the spring finally exploded. She did not understand what she was feeling but she felt as if lightning was running though her body. The pleasure that she felt was extreme. When Graybeard realized that Tamara was having an orgasm, he began to fuck her fast and hard. This caused Tamara's pleasure to increase. She could not control herself and cried out in pleasure. Soon Graybeard's cry of pleasure joined Tamara's as he emptied his seed deep into Tamara's pussy.

Graybeard gently separated himself from Tamara and moved to lie beside her. He reached down to pull the covers over the two of them and took Tamara into his arms. "Rest now, Tamara. You will need your strength as there is much more you need to learn and experience."

12