The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 02

Story Info
The young captain's suffering goes on with the others.
750 words
3.38
25.9k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

John felt the jolt as the ship docked in the pirate's home port not that it could be seen from the sea this port was built in a bay surrounded by high cliffs on each side with only a narrow opening, the captives were again forced down to their knees and formed into the coffle the captain in the lead they were forced to shuffle along up out of the hold and down the gangplank.

They chained each slave on a platform dangling from bars, then the platform was towed up the hill road by neutered male slaves, whips descending on their backs the slaves put all their weight into the task of towing the platform up to a large building where the new consignment of slaves were once more chained to walls performing their keep fit routine. The next day the coffle was formed again only this time with the slaves standing.

"You told to walk you will raise your knees to your waist, if you do not you will be punished severely. Now Walk, follow me to the track, do not try to hang back or you will be whipped." They followed the guard out.

In the afternoon Master Kim appeared he collared John and led him out then to another building where guards placed him on a table chaining him down so that he couldn't move, another man instantly cut into his breasts, he screamed his agony.

"How big, sir?"

"100JJJJ, I want them all to be very big, excellent punch-bags also good for Tit-fucky."

John watched in horrified fascination as the man who was obviously a doctor pushed the implants up into him and stitched them in place, he also added rings in John's nose, ears, nipples and stem. All this was done without pain relief. When they freed John from the table Master Kim handed him to a guard.

"Take him back show him to the slaves, then bring them here one at a time to have the same done to them."

The slaves stared horrified when they saw John, the guards fastened him to the wall and started to milk his stem. One by one they were taken out and brought back with newly implanted breasts in the case of the men or in the case of the women merely enlarged to what the slavers laughingly called punch-bags.

The next day again in line a chain ran from the rings in each man's stem and the rings in each woman's clit. They were led out to the tracks, john watched as a line of slaves passed their breasts bouncing with each step, he wondered if that would happen to him and new it was foolish question, as it probably would.

They forced them out into a prancing run, he wondered why they just didn't make a run for it and noticed quards mounted on human ponies as they lined up along side each coffle, their whips falling on any slave they thought wasn't trying hard enough. They didn't even allow them to stop to make water or pass dung instead they had to drop it as they moved like real horses.

They were taken to feed at around noon, then in the afternoon, to what the guards called dance class. Each one had to learn to perform as a pole dancer first, that didn't require clothing, John noticed some were dressed and had to learn how to do striptease. A fortnight later John and James were hauled off to start striptease training.

"Others are still not good enough, you two show promise."

Now came the surprise it seemed they were to be constantly reminded of their old life as each was given the uniform of a naval officer, they had to learn to dance and remove each item of clothing in a sexually alluring manner.

Six weeks later they were deemed ready and moved to the club in another part of the island. When not dancing they were chained to walls in the basement, guards milking them regularly.

"These give good seed, should produce many slaves when put to mares."

One guard said as he carried the bucket from the room. Another guard took a whip to each man's stem and to the women's tits.

"That is to show you that this part of you is ours do with as we please not for you to have pleasure."

The slaves screamed their pain hanging in their bonds suffering for the amusement of their guards.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers