The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 04

Story Info
Shipped out John's suffering continues.
1k words
3.53
18k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

Two weeks later Master Edward's yacht moored in the private bay of Master Edward's family estate, the crates were hauled up from the hold and lowered to an old but still seaworthy Severn Class Lifeboat which Master Edward had purchased in England and had delivered to his Californian estate.

Once on land the crates were placed on the backs of four slaves who groaning under the weight, especially those crates that contained the two girls, carried them up to a barn. The horses looked bored they'd seen these strange naked humans before and were used to them coming and going. The slaves carried the crates down into the basement of the barn, immediately the groans and screams of slaves undergoing torture whether for punishment or for the pleasure of their tormentors hit them. Master Edward's wife Irene came to greet her husband and watched with interest as the crates were opened.

"Oh! The two sluts who thought they could take what didn't belong to them. Nobody will want them like that, apart from us that is. Ah and which one is Suck-Face?" John was hauled out and told to kiss his Mistress's shoes, he lent forward to suck the toe of her shoe.

James they took to a low table and forced him to bend over it, they positioned something that looked like a jackhammer behind him and removed his tale, he looked relived but not for long as they started the machine and it's phallic end started to ram up and down into James' rear-hole. James screamed out his agony for them.

"Now you know why I had him called Bum-Merchant, he won't ever have the comfort a woman's love unless they use a strap-on in his rear." John couldn't help thinking that James had brought this on himself. "You on the other hand will always use that face to suck men or women to completion, unless its those two idiot jockeys of yours for instance you get to fuck them now and forever any progeny gets raised here as slaves."

John wondered if that was possible with them the size that they were.

"You do them from behind like the animal you are, and anyway it was only temporary their weight, they're now on a diet. Do them now!"

He saw that they were bent over an A Frame, the guards led him over to the first girl and guided his stem into her sex, he was made to screw her hard and fast. All day John had to screw the girls alternately, until night fell and he was chained in his stall, falling asleep to the sound of James' screams the jackhammer still doing its insidious work in his bum, he woke in the morning to the shouts of the grooms as they did they're rounds he heard the moans coming from James then saw the jackhammer still working as he was led out to be fed, he ate quickly assuming that the punishments would be the same if he didn't. The grooms saddled him then and led him out passed James and up into the main barn to where Master Edward's eighteen year old son stood waiting.

"Right, Suck face! First, get your lips busy round this."

He produced his stem from his trousers, John knelt and kissed the tip of the boy's cock then sucked it in deeply and soon had his head bobbing up and down as he drew gasps of arousal from his young master, finally the boy came flooding his mouth, John drank it down.

"I am Philip, time he had a fresh tail I think." The groom holding him nodded and produced a tail much larger than any he'd had before, he thrust it up into John's hole and switched it on, no respite there then, the shocks were worse than before. The boy mounted him and made him trot out of the barn, he roared at him to go faster, John started to run the boy had him run at the gallop around the tracks of his father's estate.

"No one can see us from outside the estate and even if they do they'll assume you like doing this."

The ride went on for hours all day in fact apart from a stop for the boy to have a picnic while John sucked him to completion and for the boy to use his mouth as a toilet. It was evening when they got back to the barn the boy led him down into the basement he watched as John had to use the girls then watched as Master Edward and his wife, Mistress Serena, had a metal pole thrust up into James' hole and extended so that James' was hoisted up off the floor, he screamed his pain and terror he tried to raise himself off the pole but grooms prevented this by attaching chains to his wrists and ankles and stretching him out tightly. Mistress Serena flicked a switch and he went rigid the pain of it was unbearable the pole was electrified. He bellowed his pain for them.

"I'll sell him soon to a fellow master who likes to torture slaves."

A few weeks later, John watched as a guard put James on the pole, hoisting him higher than ever, the guard flicked the switch James's limbs flailed about him as he screamed his torment. John turned his head then lowered it meekly so as not to show insolence to his master he knew he would suffer if he did. He noticed a stranger at Master Edwards's side, Edward caressed John's chest running his hand down to John's stem.

"This is Suck Face, I will only sell him at the end of his racing and breeding career if I do decide to sell him. I might turn him in to a house pet. Guard! Get Bum-Merchant down so he can greet his new owner properly." The guard lowered a slightly relieved James to the ground. "Present yourself in the manner befitting your name." James was wise enough now to know what Edward meant he crawled over to the stranger and turned lowering his head and raising his bum as if offering his hole and pushed back to mutely beg the man to use him.

"You are not yet worthy of human attention," in fact both Edward and James's new owner knew that James would never be free of pain, he would suffer as all his owner's slaves suffered.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers