The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 05

Story Info
John suffering in this hell is joined by new companions.
969 words
3.5
21.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

Edward had acquired some new slave jockeys lighter than the two girls who'd been John's introduction to being a pony. The next day was a race day and one of these new slave jockeys rode John out onto the track with Edward's words ringing in his ears. "Beat the visiting ponies or else."

They were led into the stalls John looked to his left at the black pony next to him. The pony turned despairing eyes on him obviously a first timer his Chinese jockey looked experienced but apprehensive. John turned to look ahead as the starter moved to trigger the stalls. They burst open John sprinted forward the girl furiously lashing the whip down on his butt cheeks. Twenty laps later he crossed the line in first place with the black pony second.

"You, stupid idiot, Piss Breath I told you to win or I'd throw you back to the Russians."

"Russians?"

"Oh, this cretin was an accountant he embezzled a million dollars from the Russian Mafia a friend of mine informed them of it and recommended that he pays for it in a life of servitude."

"I'll give you three million for him and his jockey. They'll be a good addition to my breeding herd."

"One million to the Russians, the rest to me payment for his training. Look at him I don't think he wants to be sold. Tough Piss Breath you're sold I only keep winners in my stables."

Tears rolled down Piss Breath's face, the Chinese girl looked shocked wondering why she'd been sold as well.

"Stupid bitch what goes for him goes for you too."

The girl burst into tears it hadn't been her fault she'd whipped him hard enough.

"Her name's Cock Sucker, when I acquired her she wouldn't suck cock so I made her slavery to be just that although a week ago, I had her covered by my prized stallion."

She remembered the humiliation as the huge black had taken her from behind bellowing his lust in her ears.

"I can imagine her reaction I've seen your stallion. She'll whip him harder next time they race or it'll go hard on both,"

Mistress Serena had two frames brought up, John paled he thought they were going to demonstrate the punishment on him until they chained both Piss Breath and Cock Sucker in the frames and pushed wands up their pee-holes and up their rear passage. Both screamed their torment as they suffered for an hour.

"Disobey here and it'll be longer," Jamieson said when the guards got them down. "I only need one stallion so that means that Piss Breath will undergo the torment of having a complete transformation from man to woman with the ability to bear children."

"No, no please you can't do that please!" Piss Breath cried begging them to spare him that indignity. Jamieson slapped him hard rocking his head back. Take them to their new home in the slave quarters.

"Would you mind if I brought his former clients to witness his descent into this new hell you have planned for him?"

"Not at all they might be interested to see his deflowering."

John and the two new slaves were led off to the stables. John didn't care two hoots about the new slaves he was just glad not to be the one suffering for once. He set about eating the oat mash in his manger then drinking the water poured in after it he cleaned the manger thoroughly.

"You two new slaves better copy him or you'll be suffering on those frames again."

Piss Breath and Cock Sucker lowered their heads into their mangers and sobbing bitterly began to eat. The next day both new slaves were led to what their grooms said was the vets, Cock Sucker was thrust up onto the examination table and chained down.

"This is Cock Sucker, Mr Jameson wants her tits enlarged to 100xxxx,"

She screamed as he cut into her before inserting the implants and stitching her closed he also altered her voice box until all she could was neigh and whinny her distress. She was freed from the table and hauled over to stand next to Piss Breath. She sobbed bitter tears.

"Stop squawking bitch you start training as a pony as soon as the stitches are healed."

The horror of that position was thrust home as they inserted the tail into her rear hole and switched it on she screamed louder than ever. Then she was made to watch as they put Piss Breath on the table.

"Mister Jamieson wants Piss Breath transformed into a fully functioning woman able to bear children."

The Vet now hunted out each part that had made him a man before inserting the womb and sex-hole of a woman who had been deemed useless for breeding and now served as a floor cleaner in Jamieson's house licking the floors until they gleamed. Finally Piss Breath had his voice box altered, his screams turned into neighs and whinnies.

"You'll be able to have Suck Face cover Cock Sucker now, Pee Breath must wait until the stitches are healed. I'll start him on the anti-rejection drugs now."

They were led back to installed in the stables sobbing their distress, Cock Sucker was placed over an A-Frame, then they led John over to her and made him take her like the stallion he had been forced to become.

"Listen up Cock Sucker, he gets to use you every day until you get a foal inside you. Same for you Piss Breath when your stitches heal. Guess who will be here to witness your first time."

He didn't have to guess he'd heard the conversation between Jamieson and his former owner he sobbed bitterly what on earth had made him steal from the Russians.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers