The Piss Empire Pt. 04

Story Info
The Empress explores her right to pee in the city.
2.5k words
4.7
26.2k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nopjans
nopjans
104 Followers

Liliana walked the cobblestone streets of T'ur, surrounded by her retinue of guards and courtiers. Before her ascension to the throne, she spent most her time on her estate in the country, and was largely unknown in the streets of the capital. At court, she had been known as a distant cousin of the empress, but no one payed much attention to her. Now, her every move was watched, measured, judged, speculated on, and gossiped about. It was exhausting to consider the repercussions any action she took could have. Still, she enjoyed her forays out of the palace, being among the people she ruled over. They greeted her warmly and mostly seemed delighted to interact with her. Inside the palace, with the nobles, priests, generals, merchants, foreign ambassadors, and nearly everyone else she encountered scheming to win influence and favor with her, or undermine her, or both at the same time, she could barely manage to breathe!

It was important to her to maintain a connection with the more common T'urian citizen. She intended, in time, to travel to each of the great cities of the Empire. Yet for now, she needed to demonstrate to her enemies that she was not intimidated by them. Some of her advisers, fearful of the Skenosi assassins who butchered her family, insisted that she stay behind the palace walls, where her safety could be more easily assured.

Lord Macrie had been the most insistent of them. The previous evening, he had insisted she remain ensconced within the palace. "Child," he said as he approached the dais where Liliana sat, "You are new to this world, and I know it is difficult to understand. We cannot keep you safe if you insist on placing yourself in harm's way."

Liliana flashed with anger. "And where was my cousin when she and her children were slain?"

"Here, in the palace," Lord Macrie conceded.

"Well," Liliana sniffed, "if I am as likely to die like a caged bird here, or ruling as I see fit, I will follow my own counsel on this matter."

"My dear, please try to understand," Macrie began. Liliana rose angrily from the throne and stepped to the edge of the steps leading down from the throne's platform. She effortlessly squat down and grabbed the hem of her rich green dress. Just as swiftly, she stood up, lifting the cloth from her ankles up over her hips. She held the garment bunched at her waist with one hand and moved her free hand to her crotch. Onlookers gasped as their Empress stood defiantly with her shapely legs and pussy brazenly exposed. She waited a moment, then a golden beam of piss arced forward from the puffy pink mound between her thighs. The stream flew artfully over the steps until it splashed onto the intricately designed marble floor, forming a pale yellow pool at base of the podium. While still pissing, she twisted her hips and manipulated her vulva, directing the stream toward the hapless Lord Macrie. When the hot golden stream dampened his sleeve, he jumped back, startled.

Liliana had not intended to piss on Lord Macrie, only near him, but when her stream landed on the sleeve of his fine woolen jacket, her heart raced with excitement. A synchronous charge built in her loins as she moved again to keep her scornful beam trained on the condescending man. He remained still until her bladder was empty, leaving him conspicuously soaked. No one dared move as the empress stood angrily, naked below the waist, her pussy exposed and glistening. Liliana felt intoxicated knowing all eyes in the room were looking at her "Two things, Lord Macrie. Do not dare to tell me what is and is not in my comprehension. And you will never address me again as 'dear' or 'child'. Empress, your majesty, or my lady are acceptable. Am I understood?"

The middle-aged man stood petrified for a moment as he attempted to comprehend what had happened to him. He beheld the woman standing exposed on the platform above him and swallowed. Despite her fine jewelry and the immaculate craftsmanship of the gown held above her waist, he knew she was not some delicate thing, but a fierce, animalistic warrior to be reckoned with. Perhaps, as some had whispered, she really was Helena reincarnated. What that meant for the Empire, he could only wonder. "As... as you say my lady!" He bowed deeply and scurried out of the chamber.

Liliana smiled deviously recalling the events of the previous evening. Since her ascendency to the to the throne, she had freely urinated in a variety of places off-limits to anyone but the ruler of T'ur, but had not directly pissed on anyone before. She found that doing so pleased her, and she intended to mark others who displeased her in the future.

As she walked into Jarhet Square, she felt a growing need within her bladder to relieve herself now. A small crowd of citizens had gathered and followed along the walk. Although the generally kept a respectful distance, and the guards enforced it if they did not, Liliana knew what they wanted to see. Tales of this strange new Empress who pissed where she pleased, like the rulers of old, had spread rapidly around the capital. No doubt they were waiting for an opportunity to witness it for themselves. The plaza she found herself in contained many shops, homes, and even a monument to a T'urian poet who had lived in one of the buildings over two centuries ago. She decided she would climb up the pedestal of the monument and anoint it with her piss before turning and nonchalantly spraying a stream out over the throng that would inevitably gather below. She was curious how they would react to being pissed on. Would they recoil in horror, or grow angry and form a mob? Then again, in ancient times, some considered it to be an honor to be pissed on by the empress. Perhaps the citizens would try to fight one another for positioning so they could be splashed by her royal effluent.

Just then, a voice called out from one of the merchant shops. "Empress! It is my lucky day! And yours as well! You will never see finer garments than those made by Cal Conahan. Come into my shop and see!"

An imperial guard raced over to the middle-aged merchant and grabbed him roughly. "Quiet you! Your kind only speaks to Empress if she asks you to speak."

"Stay your hand, guardsman. I would like to take the merchant up on his offer."

The guard released his grip, and Conahan beamed with joy as he regained his composure. "Oh, thank you, Empress. And may I say, my cousin was telling me of what a great beauty you are. Going on and on about your fair features, and how you are perhaps the most beautiful woman in T'ur. And now that I see you in person, I know that he is a liar. The most beautiful woman in T'ur? I think not. You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world! Oh yes."

"You need not flatter me. You said your name was Cal?"

"Yes, my lady. Cal Conahan. And there is no flattery here. I speak the truth! As a dressmaker and textiles trader, I have an eye for the exquisite. Particularly where the feminine is concerned."

Liliana actually felt herself blushing. Whether this man was lying or not, she found he did possess a charismatic charm. After one of the guards signaled that the storefront was safe, she followed the merchant inside. With a flamboyant gesture, he pointed around to the bolts of sumptuous cloth and a few exquisite gowns in various states of completion on dress forms. "Welcome, your highness. Do you see anything you like?"

"Most impressive, master tailor!" She ran her hand over a nearly complete gown, immaculately constructed in shades of violet and gold. "This is exquisite. The woman for whom this was made is fortunate beyond words."

"Ah, Kel Donohoe. She is a beauty, no doubt, but no beautiful as you. And quite wealthy too! She is an excellent client, and she will be pleased to know that you think so highly of my work."

Although she found the man charming and talented, Liliana had spent enough time in the man's workshop. And she still needed to find a suitable place to pee. She turned, and her eyes were suddenly drawn to a cream colored fabric that seemed shimmer with fire of the sun. Although the workshop was filled with high-quality materials, this was unlike any textile she had ever seen. She ran her fingers over it, reveling in its soft, warm, and smooth texture. Her skin seemed to danced with joy wherever it contacted this strange material. "What - what is this? "

Conahan smiled broadly. "Ah, you have magnificent taste. It is called star silk - extremely rare, and costly beyond belief. It comes from the far-off land of Ta Be'ah."

"Star silk? Ta Be'ah? I have never heard of these before."

"Yes, Empress. My cousin Kev is an explorer and savvy trader. He recently returned from a voyage and had this among his acquisitions. He made a report to the Mercantile Guild. I am surprised you were not informed."

Liliana pursed her lips at the mention of the Mercantile Guild. They had been cool in their dealings with her so far, especially Kel Donahoe. She suspected the guild had powerful ties to one of the factions opposing and undermining her. "It is an oversight, I am certain."

"Oh, it is quite the tale, my lady. Kev, why he's the first man from T'ur to ever return from Ta Be'ah. I think this might be the first time star silk has been directly imported here."

Although doubts about the Guild troubled her, Liliana maintained her cool exterior. "You are quite skilled, Cal. Have you ever been called to make anything for the Empress before?"

The merchant beamed with pride. "No, my lady. It would be an honor, but I have never been asked. Mostly I work for wealthy merchant families, and some lesser nobles. Although Lady Tevana and her daughter commissioned pieces from me recently. I figured that perhaps in a year or two, particularly now that I have some star silk, I might catch the attention of the Imperial Court."

"You have my attention now, Cal." Although she maintained a calm, regal demeanor, Liliana felt intensifying signals from her bladder. She needed to relieve herself, and soon. "Thank you for the tour of your shop. I really must be going now."

"Wait, your excellency! Before you leave, I must take your measurements. If I am to make you a dress, and oh, it will be the finest dress this land has ever seen, I need to take measurements."

"Perhaps another time, Cal. I have other pressing needs that must be attended to." She dropped her voice to a whisper, and continued. "By right and custom, I can urinate wherever and whenever I like. For now, it would not serve me to disrupt the delicate beauty of your workshop."

Conahan considered what he heard before shaking his head and waving his broadly hands. "Empress, please. You are my guest. Besides," he said laughing, "your reputation precedes you."

"Does it, now? Very well." She moved to the area of the workshop filled with garments in progress, and lifted the hem of her skirt up, exposing her womanhood. Conahan nodded in approval as he took in the thrilling sight of her pubic mound and labia, swollen like a ripe peach gently protruding between her thighs. Liliana felt a growing surge of pleasure in her loins as she prepared to expel the contents of her bladder all over this craftsman's impeccable handiwork.

Standing naked from the waist down, Liliana used her hand to pull up and separate the plump lips of her pussy. As she relaxed the muscles holding back the deluge, a few drops of silvery liquid fell from between her legs to the floor. The carpet greedily absorbed the piss as it built into a thin stream, pattering pleasantly onto the ground a few inches between the empress's feet. Suddenly, the piss stream emanating from her turned into a roaring jet, flying though the air nearly parallel to the ground before crashing violently into the dress meant for Kel Donahoe. The empress's hot urine was both absorbed into the sumptuous cloth and deflected in all directions, splashing the other nearby garments on the dress forms with a mixture of fine and heavy piss droplets.

Conahan gasped, both horrified at seeing his handiwork treated in such a cavalier manner, yet awed and aroused by the beauty and power of the woman brazenly, unapologetically urinating so forcefully. The fine black and violet materials of the dress darkened and shimmered where the unrelenting torrent of piss landed. The empress moved slightly, directing her stream over one of the previously dry sleeves. When she was satisfied with the mark she made, she swiveled her hips again, soaking the other sleeve before directing the stream's endpoint against a different gown rendered in scarlet and silver.

It was strange how much she truly enjoyed this wicked act, Liliana thought to herself. When reading the histories, she had always enjoyed imagining Helena pissing in the town wells after conquering new territory, or contemptuously relieving herself on the altars of the false gods in their temples. Despite the intrigue and shadowy forces allied against her reign, Liliana truly enjoyed - no, truly felt alive - when exercising this ancient right established by her ancestor.

Half a minute after starting, the hard beam gushing from her pussy wained, becoming an irregular series of droplets falling straight down to the thirsty carpet. The silence of the room was permeated only by the ragged sound of piss drops from the sodden garments falling to the floor. "Tell Miss Donahoe that her Empress expects a full report on what the Mercantile Guild knows of Ta Be'ah. We are most displeased to have not been informed already."

"Yes, Empress. I am certain the message will be understood."

Liliana walked across the room with her dress still raised, her naked vulva still on display. She impishly grabbed a corner of fabric from the bolt of star silk, caressing the material between her fingers, delighting in the almost magical warmth it imparted. She hesitated for a moment, doubting whether she should act on the her naughty impulse. "And this... this is mine. I will pay a fair price, but none may have this before I do."

With that, she pressed the gathered corner of fabric deeply against her pussy and wiped. The combination of the silk's mysterious warming sensation and using the priceless cloth from an unknown land to mop the spent piss from her body was too much. She screamed as her body convulsed with orgasmic pleasure. A final spray of pee rocketed from her body and was absorbed into the silk. The beauty of the pale, shimmering material remained undeniable, even as it was irrevocably marked by Liliana's juices.

"Empress, I..." The merchant found himself unable to complete his thought.

Moving her skirt back down over her legs, Liliana surveyed the dressmaker's piss-soaked workshop with a feeling of deep satisfaction. "Thank you, Cal. To piss on that which is beautiful is my privilege, and your work is more beautiful than most. I will not forget this day."

nopjans
nopjans
104 Followers