The Place Pt. 02

Story Info
A guy suddenly finds himself in utopia.
5.6k words
4.5
9.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Place

(Part 2 of an Erotic Novella by Erik Schoen)

Erin's Prize

While the other girls are drying themselves, Erin grabs a towel and comes to me, announcing, "I'm claiming my prize for winning the volleyball tournament- a night with Mr. Steve. I am his, and he is mine, starting right now and I don't have to share him until tomorrow. I also insist that you three girls pick up my chores from now until you serve us breakfast tomorrow morning."

I hear the collective groans of the others. At that, Erin kneels and starts towel drying me. My body responds in its usual way making it easier for her to dry my dick and balls.

Erin hands me the towel and nods toward a nearby chaise, indicating that I should sit to dry her magnificent body.

I start with her feet and she obliges by lifting one foot onto my knee, bracing herself with one hand on my shoulder. The feeling of her double touch is electric. I dry her lifted calf and thigh and lightly rub her pussy and pubic hair also. I sense that my touch affects her too, as she opens her legs and gently thrusts her hips towards me.

This close - eye level! - I have the chance to get a good look at Erin's nether region- She.Is.Perfect! She has a prominent pubic mound accentuated by her patch of hair. She is smooth as silk wherever her pubic hair has been removed. Her large labia extend an inch below her pussy, forming an inverted V. I have a strong urge to lean in and inhale her scent.

"My other leg still needs drying if you can break your gaze, Sir," Erin says playfully.

I snap out of my trance as she turns away from me and lifts her other foot onto my thigh. This position allows me to dry her leg and admire her lovely ass. As I dry her cheeks, Erin leans forward so that I can dry her butt crack, as well. She is smooth- no hair at all- around her anus.

"How do you keep yourself so smooth down here?" I ask.

"We shave each other often," is her casual response. "Another person can always do a better job shaving you down there than you can do yourself. It's a fun time. Maybe we'll teach you how to shave us and then let you do it to all of us. Do you think you'd would enjoy that?"

"Yes, I do think I'd like that" and my cock twitches in agreement.

Moving up her body, I dry first her back and then her belly and breasts. I'm very cautious around her pierced nipples- afraid I might hurt them.

"They're not delicate, Sir," Erin says, "The jewelry doesn't hurt, so long as you don't snag it with a loose towel thread and pull it. The 'barbells' hold my nipples somewhat erect and make them more responsive to stimulation. Do you like them?"

I nod and say, "I think they are so hot. I'm curious, though, how do you remove them?"

"Here," she says, "just hold the one end and unscrew the other."

As I do what Erin says, the barbell comes apart and slides out of her nipple. I'm enchanted.

"You'll need to be familiar with how they work, so please go ahead and put it back in," Erin says.

I do it and it's simple. "OK, that's cool and yet SO HOT!" realizing immediately the contradiction of my words.

While we are busy drying each other, the girls take up spots on chaise lounges in the sun where they can watch us.

When we are both dry, I tell Erin that I need to seek some shade because my skin is not used to the sun. She agrees, but also insists on applying protective lotion to me and asks if I'd be willing to reciprocate. Oh, I'd love to! This gives both of us another opportunity to explore each other's bodies.

Erin applies a lot of lotion to my cock and balls, using the excuse that those areas are most susceptible to sunburn. I am in full-hard-on mode when she is done. Turnabout being fair play, I rub an extra amount of lotion onto her pussy lips, making sure to get some into each of the folds in her vulva.

Erin commandeers a double chaise and drags it into the shade. She spreads out our beach towels on the chaise and we lay down side-by-side.

Erin rolls towards me and whispers, "I don't want to sound too demanding but, do you think you can come at least twice tonight?"

I tell her, "Yes, once for sure, twice is very likely and maybe a third time before breakfast."

She beams a smile and reaches for my cock. Holding it fairly tight she tenses and relaxes her grip, sending shock waves through my body and making me twitch uncontrollably.

"I want to kiss you. May I?" I ask Erin.

"Sir, we need to come to an understanding: I am yours to kiss, hug, hold, fondle, lick, suck, rub, screw, and come on from now through breakfast tomorrow. Sir, you don't need permission. I.Am.Yours! And anyway, you've already dried my body and liberally rubbed lotion onto my pussy."

"Erin, this is a bit intimidating for me," I say quietly.

"Why? Wait, can the others hear this too?" she responds.

"Sure, I'd like to get it out into the open."

Erin calls the other girls over and they all sit around the edges of our chaise. "Girls, Sir feels intimidated. We should know why, so we can help him," Erin announces.

"Erin's right, I feel like I'm not enough, not up to the expectations. I'm just one average guy with average, how shall I say, dimensions. You are four of the most beautiful, sexy babes I ever laid eyes on and every one of you is out of my league. How can I possibly satisfy the needs of all four of you?" I plead. "I'm am also worried that I might get one of you pregnant."

Mary takes charge, "Mr. Steve, first of all, we're all on the pill, so no chance of pregnancy. Second of all, you are exactly what we need. Your 'dimensions,' as you delicately put it, are just fine. Most men seem to think that they're substandard if they don't have a huge cock. We don't want a huge cock. Huge cocks are a pain in the ass (literally, if you're into the anal scene, which we are not).

"Having a guy with a beautiful, normal sized dick is perfect. We're not interested in being speared by some long rod. We want to be satisfied by a good hard dick. If you think we're going to wear you out, well in some respects you will be worn out from time to time. We want to screw often, but we'll give you all the rest you need and we will be satisfied, even more that satisfied, with whatever you have for us. Do I make myself clear?"

I swallow hard and nod in response. "Thanks, I feel a lot better." "

Good," Mary says, "Now Mr. Steve, claim your prize for the night and start laying some loving on lucky Erin. You take her to your bedroom if you need privacy or stay out here and let us enjoy the show- your choice, Sir."

Mary, Aria, and Diana get up and return to their lounge chairs to bask in the sun and to keep an eye on us.

Erin rolls onto her side facing me and starts to run her fingertips gently up and down my chest and thighs. She stops in the middle and strokes the tip of her index finger along the length of my cock- it twitches in response. I turn my head and kiss her deeply on the lips.

After a few strokes, I ask, "Would you like to take a walk?"

Surprised at my suggestion, Erin asks if I don't want to have sex. I put my lips next to her ear and ask her to play along and I'll explain my reason in a moment. Erin gets up and suggestively announces to the other girls, "Mr. Steve and I are going to take a walk. We want some privacy," she gives them an exaggerated wink.

Erin and I step off the patio and slowly stroll to the beach. When we are standing with our toes in the surf Erin turns to me saying, "Don't you want to fuck me?"

I respond, "Yes, of course I want to fuck you. Right now, I want to bend you over and thrust my dick into you from behind and keep thrusting until I come. But I thought it would be better if we just spent some time, just the two of us, getting to know each other. Erin, I want to know you on a deeper level than just sex."

Erin looks surprised and says, "Sir, you are not like other men. You could just fuck me now, or any time, if you wanted to, and you know that. I admire you for seeing me as a person worth getting to know, and not just as a sex partner. OK, let's lay here on this beautiful beach and chat."

I lay back on the sand and Erin lays her head on my chest. Our conversation ranged from favorite movies and TV shows, music likes and dislikes, favorite foods, and even places we had visited in the past.

Our discussion turns to what turns us on, and off, in many areas and eventually to the things we like and dislike in sex.

Erin loves full-body caressing and massage. She loves having her tits sucked hard and having her pussy licked deep. She, and apparently the other girls, are not into anal sex of any kind, nor are they into kinky object insertions- I'm relieved. She enjoys giving blow jobs and doesn't mind the taste of cum.

She likes being restrained on the bed but not with metal, like shackles or handcuffs. She enjoys playing the submissive, but only playing it... not living it 24-7. She loves dildoing herself and being dildoed by someone else. She has had sex with the other girls here at The Place, as they call it, but much prefers a man. "Girls will only do when there's no man around," she declares to me.

I tell her that I'm strictly into women- I'm not the least bit gay. I have no strong preference for blondes, brunettes, redheads, black, white, etc.- all are beautiful. What I really prefer are natural women. I don't like fake tits or tattoos. I like large and small tits alike. I don't like freakishly huge tits. I like puffy nipples and, of course, hard nipples.

I only like piercings on the ear lobes, the navel and, of course, on the nipples. Tongue piercings are a real turn off.

I love massages too and I, like most any guy, love a good blow job. Also, like most guys, coming on a woman's face or tits while she submissively kneels, is a particular turn-on, although I can't explain why.

I like many different sex positions and I am excited about the thought of being restrained. I love to bury my face in a woman's pussy and I'm eager to use a dildo or vibrator while licking a her clit.

All this talk about sex has my dick so hard and I'm dripping pre-cum again. Erin notices my condition and says, "Sir, I see that you're aroused and dripping. I'm wet too."

At that, she moves down and takes my stiff member fully into her warm mouth. My breath catches and then I begin rocking my hips to gently thrust my cock into her mouth. She wraps her thumb and index finger around the base of my dick and holds me fairly still while she strokes me with her mouth.

I'm helpless but I want to stimulate her. I reach for her ass crack and then press my fingers between her cheeks. As she moves to make my reach more effective, my index and middle fingers find their way into her juicy snatch. She moans her approval and her moan reverberates on my prick.

I want more, so I pull with my fingers and, catching on, she shifts gradually so as to keep her mouth on my manhood. Slowly she brings herself to a sixty-nine position, with her on top. I eagerly lick her dripping slit- this woman is WET!

She pulls her mouth off me with a POP and starts a rhythmic stroking with her hand. Raising up she sits fully on my face and I am pinned to the sand by a juicy cunt. All I can do is to try to lick my way out. This.Is.Glorious!

In a moment, I can feel her orgasm building until she explodes, crying out my name repeatedly as her hips buck and thrust. She saturates my face with her tangy pussy juice and I lap up all that I can.

As her orgasm subsides he pulls herself off me and releases my dick from her tight grip. Erin rolls over, flopping onto the sand. "Mr. Steve," she pants, "We need to get off this beach, 'cause you're gonna fuck me good, but if you do that here you'll get sand in my pussy. Let's get a quick shower and then head to your bedroom?"

I eagerly nod, finding myself lacking the ability to speak coherently.

When we stand, wobbly at first, Erin grabs my cock and gently pulls me toward the house. She makes a show of pulling me along by my dick as we walk through the patio and past her roommates. They are agape and she has a broad smile on her face- she's really enjoying this.

In the shower, we make quick work of washing all traces of sand from each other's bodies. As hot as this is, it's only delaying the joy that awaits us in my bedroom. Toweled off, we make tracks for the large bed in my room.

I pin her to the bed with my hands and begin working my way with my lips and tongue kissing her face and her lips, then on to her neck, her shoulders, her tits, her belly, her pubic mound. I blow my hot breath through her patch of red fuzz and her hips buck her response.

I skip her pussy, instead traveling down one firm supple leg and on to her toes. I suck each toe and lick the inside of her arch- her foot jerks uncontrollably and she almost kicks my face, lesson learned.

I move to the other foot and suck toes again, then slowly work my way up her calf to her knee, then to the inside of her thigh. She pants and moans with anticipation.

Pushing her thighs wide apart I thrust my face with outstretched tongue deep into her slit. Erin cries out in ecstasy. I lick for all I'm worth and suck her swollen labia, first the right, then the left, then back to licking.

Just as I sense another orgasm building, I pull my face away as she protests, pulling at my hair. I move quickly up her luscious body and in one move I thrust my cock, balls-deep, into her throbbing cunt.

Her orgasm crashes around my dick. I feel the spasms of her release and the warmth of her juices and, as soon as she begins to relax, I start a rhythmic thrusting with my manhood. She is still tight and the sensation is out of this world- I am lost in this glorious woman.

Her hips meet my every thrust and she is panting, "Fuck me, fuck me deeper." I'm already thrusting all the way so I slam into her as hard as I can and again feel her orgasm building. This is one sensual woman.

As her climax builds, so does mine. I wonder if it could possibly match this morning's release. But I haven't time to think about that. As her pussy begins convulsing around me, my cock pours stream after hot stream of jizz into her.

She cries, "Oh, Steve, give it all to me, give me your hot cum." As if I have a choice, or would even choose to deprive her.

As our orgasms recede, I collapse onto her and quickly roll off to lay beside her. We're both all heaving chests and quivering legs and arms. Slowly our heart rates and breathing return to normal.

Erin pushes up with her elbows, looks at me and says, "That was some fine screwing, Sir. Thank you." Again, unable to speak, all I can do is nod my agreement. "And you weren't sure you could do this after this morning, were you," she inquires.

Insightful girl, Erin is. "Let me tell you, that was exquisite, wonderful, hot and tremendous," she proclaims and at that, she bends down and takes my softening member full into her mouth. "This 'boy' needed to be thanked," Erin says after she's done cleaning my cock.

Erin stands, much less wobbly than I think I'd be, and says she's hungry and is going to check on dinner. "I'll be back in a minute to wash you up," she says on her way out of the room. I just lay there thinking that I can hardly wait and realizing how lucky I am... and Erin's just the first one!

Erin returns in a moment saying dinner will be on the patio in five minutes. Taking my hand, she helps me up and leads me to the bathroom. She washes me down there with a warm wash cloth. She allows me to splash water on my face to rinse off the visual evidence of our love making. I'm careful to let most of her scent remain- it's too good to wash off so soon.

When I'm done, she grabs my dick and says, "Come with me, Sir," and leads me onto the patio. All the girls are giggling as she again makes a show of claiming her prize.

Diana asks, "Is he your sex toy or just a pull toy?" Erin smiles widely and answers, "Both. Why, are you jealous?"

Erin directs me to a seat and, as soon as I sit, she straddles me and plops spread-legged onto my lap facing me. I'm rock hard from being pulled to dinner and she's still wet from sex.

Whether intentional or not, she slides right onto my cock- good aim, she could have hurt me. My head lolls back and she plants a big wet kiss on my lips. She lifts off me, turns and sits on the chair next to me. The girls gawk and Erin looks smug.

Dinner consists of gourmet burgers, fries, coleslaw, and beer. It's delicious and I devour mine.

Small talk around the table avoids sex, focusing instead on plans for tomorrow- hopefully a rest day for me. The girls plan a beach day if the weather is good and billiards and darts competition and maybe some movies on TV if it rains. The first order after breakfast will be a good workout in the gym for each of us- that could get really hot.

After dinner Erin leads me, again pull-toy style, back to my bedroom for romp number two.

This one starts slowly with lots of fondling, petting and kissing. I have the chance to give her tits, and especially her nipples, the loving attention they deserve. Those barbells are really a turn-on. Erin explores my body head to toe and licks, kisses, and sucks every inch.

Satisfied that she knows my body well enough, she pushes me onto my back and mounts me cowgirl style. She is wild- riding me hard and pausing occasionally to lean forward and dangle her tits in my face.

Then she rolls off, lays on her back saying, "Lick me again, but do it with your cock in my mouth."

I comply immediately. Once again I get to suck her over-sized pussy lips. I pull her knees up as far as they'll go and pour myself into pleasing her. She moans in approval and she pleases my dick. She sucks, strokes and licks me until I'm ready to explode. Her hips buck into my face and her sex juices soak my lips, cheeks, and chin and run down her ass crack and onto the sheets.

I can sense she's close to climax and when she pants out, "Come with me," I can hold back no longer. Surges of cum pulse from my prick into her willing mouth. The feel, and taste, and surge of it must push her over the edge as she comes and comes and comes, drenching my face even more.

As our orgasms wane, I move to lay beside her. Initially she resists releasing my dick, but then gives in. Laying side-by-side in opposite directions we pant and sigh our satisfaction.

"You're a good licker," Erin says.

"You're out of this world, yourself," I reply.

Erin implores me to turn and join her, laying face to face. She kisses my face and probes my mouth with her tongue. "I taste pretty sexy," she opines, and I agree, saying, "I love the taste of you, all of you. And the taste of me in your mouth is pretty hot too." We drift off to sleep entwined in each other.

I awake with an urgency. I need to piss. It must be why they call these the "wee" hours of the morning. I'm hot from having Erin's right arm and leg draped over me. My cock is HARD. I try but fail to untangle undetected.

Erin blinks in the dim predawn light. "Hi stud," she says. "Hi beautiful," I reply. She asks what woke me and I reply that nature is calling.

Her eyes open wide and she asks, "Can you come with a full bladder?"

"Never tried," is my answer.

"Let's see," She says and at that she unwraps from me, pushes me onto my back and starts sucking in earnest.

The feeling is INTENSE! But I need to stand. She gives me a chance to get onto my feet at the edge of the bed and then resumes her task enthusiastically. In a few minutes, I suddenly stiffen even more.

Sensing I'm ready to come, she backs off her mouth and takes long deliberate strokes with her hand while licking the underside of my dickhead. She holds her mouth open and gazes at me with hooded eyes. This.Is.Beyond.Hot!

I come in short hot spurts- some in her waiting mouth and some on her cheeks and chin. She doesn't flinch, receiving it all and then sucks the last drops of cum from my cock... and swallows.

12