The Place Pt. 03

Story Info
An "average" guy adjusts to life in utopia.
3.4k words
4.59
5.7k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria's Day

I awake suddenly, my brain sensing the usual morning urgency in my bladder. I hustle to the bathroom and relieve myself, then brush my teeth and shave.

Aria calls my name, stating that breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes and she'll be ready for me immediately after we eat. That's right, it's Aria's day to have her way with me and I with her. I'm suddenly energized and hungry.

During our breakfast Erin interrupts the small-talk by clearing her throat, then says. "Mr. Steve, I hope you won't think me indiscreet, but last night in bed I shared with the other girls the likes and dislikes that you expressed to me the day before yesterday."

I blush momentarily, then respond, "No, it's good for everyone to know where I'm coming from." And instantly I blush again as I hear giggles in response to my accidental double entendre.

"We're pretty much in agreement with your preferences," Mary states, "but each woman is unique."

I concur with a nod and marvel at the truth of her statement as I scan the spectrum of feminine beauty that surrounds me.

Diana, always the cheeky one, says, "I love to feel the gush of hot jizz all over my face."

"Well I love it when a man covers my tits with his cum," Mary replies.

"I am a cum-swallower," Aria offers, "You learned that the first day. I usually don't make a 'production' of it, I just enjoy sucking and swallowing every drop of cum a man can give me."

Erin brings the discussion to a close, saying, "You already know what I like. But it's more about what you like. So, we will yield to your desires, as much as we can."

This is breakfast conversation? WOW. I thank them for their frankness and wonder what delights await me in the "coming" days.

When our breakfast is finished, Mary, Diana, and Erin busy themselves clearing our plates while Aria takes me by the hand and leads me into the living room. There she sits down in a large leather chair and beckons me to squeeze in with her.

"It's been a long time since I've made-out with a man, Sir. Would you like to make out with me here before we move on to our day of lovemaking?" How can I, why would I, refuse?

I quickly join her and we nestle together in each other's arms. Aria kisses my face- my whole face. Her hands move from my shoulders to my biceps, then to my chest and onto my back. Her caress is electric. Her hot breath is in my ear and I feel her panting with desire.

I harden quickly but she avoids hand contact with my manhood. I kiss her neck and her head tilts to grant more access. Her skin is perfect- supple, smooth, luxurious, and already glistening with perspiration- I could make a day of licking, sucking and kissing her skin.

She moves so that she's straddling me, face to face. She presses her small firm tits against my chest as she kisses my neck and shoulders. I jerk and buck in response. Pulling back, she plants a row of soft wet kisses down my chest and on to my belly, but stops just short of my cock- she's a tease, this one.

Back up for more deep mouth-on-mouth kissing, Aria grinds her pubic bone against my cock. My hands skim down her back to her ass cheeks. Boldly I grab two handfuls of flesh and pull. Her smooth mound presses hard against my erection. She rocks her hips to rub her clit on my prick and moans in pleasure.

I pull her ass again and take her right breast into my mouth. I suck hard and pull off, popping her nipple from my suction and repeat on her left tit. She swoons and cries out.

My hands reach around her bum and find first her anus, then her gaping pussy. I slide my right middle finger into her pussy and press hard on her butt hole with my left index finger. Aria surprises me by exploding in a writhing orgasm.

I hold tight until her convulsions subside. She collapses onto my chest, panting loudly. After a moment, Aria lifts her head and says, "Mr. Steve, we're gonna have fun today."

Aria turns and cuddles beside me in the cramped, hot, sweaty confines of the chair. We nestle for a few moments but it's just too hot- we need air and we need to stretch.

Rising, we embrace and kiss and hold each other. I can't resist gripping her beautiful bum and she reciprocates. Breaking off, we step onto the patio. The sea air is intoxicating and we inhale deep lung-fulls.

Aria does some stretching exercises, bending at the waist and thrusting first one, then the other leg forward- not unlike a runner loosening up before a race. I marvel at her flexibility and try, in vain, to imitate her movements.

Satisfied that she got the physical (but not the sexual) kinks out, Aria suggests we go for a walk. We don flip-flops that are lined up at the edge of the patio and I wonder- how did they know my size?

The walking path leads through a wooded area and we are serenaded by singing birds and the sound of the breeze in the treetops. In a few minutes, we emerge into a clearing. The bare soil is sandy and carpeted at the edges with pine needles.

In the center of the clearing stands a gazebo. The structure is octagon-shaped and enclosed in screen. Aria opens the door and bids me "come in."

The interior of the gazebo is lined with benches around the perimeter and there is an eight-sided table in the center. Aria mounts the table, kicks off her flip-flops, and sits on the edge, spreading her legs and leaning back on her hands.

"I would love it if you would lick my pussy right now," she says. Too stunned to speak, but full of wonder and desire, I pull a bench over to her, sit down and bury my face in her sex. She slides closer to the edge, giving me better access.

My hands work their way up her taut torso and find her breasts. She seems to like it a little rough, so I pinch both nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pull. Her back arches and she moans, but makes no protest.

My tongue quickly sets a rhythm and her hips thrust and rock in synch. Her breathing tells me it's time for more intensity so I thrust my tongue deeper into her pink slit and press my nose, almost till it hurts, into her clit. Then I suck her pussy lips into my mouth, first the right and then the left, then return to her slippery hole.

Her orgasm builds quickly and soon she bucks and cries out my name as her body is rocked by wave after delicious wave. She lays back on the table, her spread legs dangling over the edge.

"Fuck me, fuck me now, hard, Sir, please," she demands, and I fulfill.

In an instant, the bench is gone, tipped over and out of the way. I lift her knees and perch her heels on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide. In one motion, I thrust my shaft to the hilt into her hungry waiting pussy.

Aria cries out in ecstasy. She wants all of me and I want to come- this playing has me primed. I pump her pussy with a fast pace while stretching her legs wide. She grips her nipples and tugs, copying my earlier action.

I feel her building to climax again and I am with her. As I pour my cum into her in sweet release, I feel the walls of her vagina tighten and throb around my manhood. We have come together- a taste of what the day holds, I hope.

I follow Aria back towards the house on wobbly knees after our gazebo tryst. She's so hot, even hotter after a good screwing. We get a quick rinse at the pool shower and head for the girls' bedroom.

Aria wants me to rest with her until lunchtime. I'm all for that. We doze for an hour or so in each other's arms. Her scent, without any perfume, is heavenly and I inhale her deeply.

Mary calls us for lunch and asks us how our day is going. Aria says, "Why Mary, our day has been awesome so far. Mr. Steve is a great companion. He really appreciates people for who they are. He doesn't treat women like sex toys." Her smile is infectious and a wide grin soon spans my face.

At lunch, the girls seem to be trying to detect our level of arousal, but we try equally hard to give nothing away.

Aria and I play a billiards re-match after lunch and, although I do much better than yesterday, she still beats me handily.

She asks what the winner should get as a reward. I sit on the edge of the table and suggest that she should have me for a treat. She quickly pulls up a chair and engulfs my shaft with her mouth. This feels much more intense without the sexy distractions of the first day's blow job.

She's a master with her mouth and hands- stroking, sucking, and licking until I'm ready to explode again. Sensing my imminent orgasm, Aria pulls back and strokes full length with her hand.

Aria gazes into my eyes and says, "come for me baby, pour it all into my mouth." At that, her mouth is back on my manhood. In seconds I come, bucking so hard I nearly slide off the table. Aria's firm pressure on my stomach holds me in place until my pulsing stops.

She swallows all my cum, licks her lips and says, "Thank you Sir for giving me your cum." I'm too weak to stay sitting up, so I lay back on the table until I'm able to catch my breath and regain my composure.

We rest together again, this time facing each other on the large sofa in the living room- skin-to-skin, black and white. I can't believe how beautiful this vixen is. She's a masterpiece and she's so sensual and sexually skilled. I drift off to sleep wrapped in her arms with her wrapped in mine.

The call for dinner stirs us from our blissful rest. Aria unwinds from my relaxed embrace, stands and helps me up.

Something's different- Diana is wearing a homemade white bow tie and homemade white cuffs on each wrist (and nothing else). She says, trying to hide her smirk, "Welcome to The Place. Would you like a table for two?"

Aria and I exchange sideways glances and after a beat, we play along. "Yes, Miss. Could we please have a private table, preferably in the corner. We want to enjoy a romantic meal together," I respond.

"Yes Sir, we have one such table available. It's very intimate. I know you'll like it," Diana says with a knowing smile.

We're escorted to our seats in the corner of the dining area. The lights are dim, and there is a lit candle on our table. The table is set with fine linen, stemware, and more silverware than I'm accustomed to using.

In moments, Erin, also wearing a fake tie and cuffs brings a bottle of red wine. Erin has "dressed up" by donning dangling nipple rings that sparkle in the candlelight as her tits jiggle while she struggles to pull the cork. I stare, admiring the beauty of her awesome breasts.

Aria leans in and whispers, "Sir, please keep your eyes on this prize. You sampled her the day before yesterday, and I imagine you'll taste her again. But dark chocolate is the flavor of the day, not vanilla with strawberry sprinkles."

I'm chided, and turn my gaze to her with an apologetic expression. POP, the cork is out and Erin pours a taste for me. I give it the expected approval, and she pours our glasses two-thirds full, stating, "Our finest red Moscato, compliments of the establishment."

Moments later Mary, "dressed" like the others bustles to our table to deliver "house salads." When we've finished our salads, Mary brings our main courses- filet mignon with asparagus and baked potatoes.

These girls have been busy. Our steaks are sumptuous and our conversation, mostly small-talk, is in hushed tones. I want but can't bring myself to ask what plans this sweetheart has in mind for this evening.

We finish our meal with a shared piece of cheesecake drizzled with dark chocolate. Aria says, "Let me feed you," so I slide my chair closer to hers. We take turns breaking off a piece of cake with the fork and then feeding each other.

I marvel at how Aria can make such an erotic experience out of the simple act of eating. I think to myself- how well black and white can work together, if we allow. We extend our compliments to the chefs and wait staff and excuse ourselves.

Aria leads me into the gym and I'm puzzled for a moment. Then it dawns- this is where the massage table is... oh, this is too much. Aria stops, turns and wraps her long arms around me. She kisses me hard and invades my mouth with her tongue.

Backing away breathlessly she says, "I wanted to see if that cheesecake tasted as good in your mouth as it did in mine. It's actually better.

Now for my plans- Sir, please lay face down on the massage table for me." She adjusts the height of the table and makes sure I'm comfortable and that my cock is in a slight depression provided in the tabletop pad for just such "equipment."

Aria tells me to close my eyes while she takes a few moments to prepare. She starts by pouring warmed oil onto my back then rubs it in with long soothing strokes. She works on my neck, shoulders, and arms and I gradually become relaxed.

She's a master at this. Her strong hands, slippery from the oil work out whatever stress and aches might be lurking in my muscles. She works down to my legs and then on to my feet. She massages each toe.

Next, Aria asks me to turn over and she proceeds to massage my chest and stomach. Avoiding my "equipment," she moves directly to my thighs and calves.

Only when the rest of my body has been thoroughly soothed does she start on my manhood. It's amazing how skilled she is at stroking my cock. The oil makes it so erotic.

Satisfied that I'm thoroughly aroused, Aria breaks contact and tells me to look at her. I roll my head to the side toward her and watch in awe as she slathers warm massage oil from her neck to her ankles. She is a shining, slippery, black siren. She makes a show of rubbing an extra dose of oil into her pussy and onto her tits.

Aria asks me to lay still and she climbs onto the table, straddles me facing my feet, and sits on my stomach. Her stunning pink pussy is pressed against my abs and she starts sliding her ass towards my face until my mouth makes delicious contact.

Oh, the massage oil is black cherry flavored- no accident, that choice. She slides up and down my torso, rubbing her snatch against me and sticking it in my face. My cock throbs.

She slides down to my hips, raises up and guides my dick into her with one hand. She rides me, reverse-cowgirl style! My view includes her fine ass and her butt-hole practically winking at me as she bounces on my shaft.

I lay my right hand on her ass cheek and follow her rhythm. Then, once I've match her moves, I push my thumb hard against her anus- she moans loudly and shudders. I can't last long like this and, I assume, neither can she.

Adeptly she climbs off, rotates, and begins riding me cowgirl style, bouncing her slick ass on and off my thighs.

I tentatively reach up to hold her tits. She grabs my hands and presses them harder into her glistening breasts.

She sets a rhythm that my cock loves. Her tight pussy grips and pulls on my prick. The sensation puts me over the edge and I come in bucking convulsions as my jizz surges into her.

The heat, or the surge, of my cum, or both, push Aria to her release. She quivers and cries out and her pussy contracts and relaxes in waves of orgasm.

As Aria climbs off, my cum dribbles from her pussy down onto my dick and balls and belly. Standing beside me, Aria bends over, holds my cock and carefully cleans it with her tongue and mouth. Her lips form an "O" and she adeptly "vacuums" the spilled cum from my belly, then swallows all the jizz she has collected.

I lose consciousness for a few seconds. When I'm back, Aria asks if I'm OK. I say, "Yes," and she replies, "I told you I love cum, especially yours." I nearly faint again.

We wash most of the massage oil off each other in yet another shower today.

Now it's time for some rest- I'm sapped! Aria comes to bed with me and we spend a few moments kissing and caressing each other.

Aria tells me, "Sir, this has been the best day I've had in recent memory." I allow that it's been exquisite for me, too. We fall asleep together for the third time today.

Rest Day Number Two

I wake up with Aria beside me and it feels so good. If I spent all my days and nights with her, I'm sure it would feel just as good, I'd just be worn out all the time.

But today is my rest day and I need it! I need to be rejuvenated so I have energy for Diana tomorrow. Thinking about Diana, I guess that she'll require a lot of energy.

The girls bring breakfast to my bedroom- very thoughtful. We all sit around on the bed and enjoy our pancakes, juice and coffee. Four nude hotties in my bed at one time- how could it be?

I spend this day resting on a chaise lounge in the shade of a large umbrella at the beach. The girls keep me hydrated with frequent drinks and they make sure I'm protected from the sun by applying lotion from time to time.

Diana warns the others, "Don't make him come! He's mine all day tomorrow and I'm entitled to every drop of spunk he can muster up."

I watch as they frolic in the surf and on the sand. I think- what an idyllic setting... why couldn't all of life be like this?

I note with a sense of satisfaction that Aria's energy is a bit muted today. I'll take credit for wearing her out a little yesterday, but it's obvious that's she's in better shape than me.

After dinner Diana approaches me, "Sir, would it be OK if I slept in your bed tonight? I promise to let you rest- no sex. I just want your company and warmth tonight."

How can I turn her down? I look to Mary who obviously heard Diana's request. Mary silently nods and I tell Diana that I would welcome her company in my bed tonight.

The girls shower together- no Mr. Steve allowed- and I imagine that they are shaving each other. I thought I'd get to help with that. Well maybe it would be too much for me on a rest day.

I shower alone and await Diana's arrival in my room. She bounces in and plants a big kiss on my lips. "Thank you, Sir, for letting me sleep with you tonight. I want to lay against you and feel your warm skin all night long."

We crawl into bed and Diana spoons with me, my arm draped over her. She's asleep in moments, "purring" peacefully. I drift off too, and sleep deeply until morning.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright

© 2017, Erik Schoen (a pen name), All Rights Reserved