The Place Pt. 05

Story Info
An "average" guy revels in his life in utopia.
9.9k words
4.63
4.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Primping of Mary

After dinner, Aria suggests that I work on my billiards game because the girls have something to do together. I am puzzled, but I head to the game room anyway.

Diana joins me while the others head to the girls' room. She steps in so close her nipples brush my chest and she looks up at my face. I can't read her intention.

After a beat, she whispers to me, "As you know, I'm more brazen than the others, so I'll tell you what's going on. I think it will help you tomorrow. Mary is a take-charge gal, but she's not as sexually confident as me and the others. She thinks she's less sexy because she's not as athletic nor as slender as the rest of us."

I'm taken aback. "But she's so freaking HOT!" I say.

"I know," says Diana, "I think she's a bombshell, but that's not the way she views herself. Everyone else sees her as curvy and voluptuous. She thinks she's a bit fat."

"That's absurd," I protest.

"You know that, we know that, but Mary needs a confidence boost. So, we are giving her a spa treatment tonight. Hair, manicure, pedicure, eyebrows, and of course, we'll shave her legs, armpits, and pussy really smooth. She agreed to accept our help because she wants to be 'as hot as hell for you tomorrow'- her words. I thought you should know."

Before I can reply, Diana turns on her heal and leaves the room. I try to process Diana's revelation while practicing some billiard shots.

After Mary's spa treatment is complete, she comes to me in the game room. I inhale sharply and my eyes nearly pop. She is more gorgeous than before. My dick immediately stiffens. "Mary, you are so beautiful!" I exclaim.

Mary seems to be feeling shy and approaches me with her eyes looking at the floor. "Thank you, Sir," she says as she gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Do you want to play pool?" I ask her.

"No, Mr. Steve. I don't want to be too forward, but I've been craving your attention for days on end. I've seen the other girls with you and I've seen how they glow after being in your arms.

"That's what I want. Would you let me sleep with you tonight? We don't have to have sex until tomorrow, but I just crave your warmth in bed tonight. What do you say?"

"Mary, that would be so wonderful! I'm so lucky to have the chance to sleep with such a hot babe- and one who has such a beautiful personality, too."

Mary smiles, thanks me, and takes my hand. She leads me to my bedroom. We lay facing each other, kissing and caressing until we both drift off to sleep.

Mary's Day

Mary and I wake up together- my arm resting on her and her leg laying on mine. I have my usual morning condition.

Mary looks down and her eyes widen. "Were you dreaming of me?" She asks coyly.

"Caught me," I fib.

"Well, I hope you saved some for me today," Mary responds.

"Oh, don't worry, babe. There should be enough to make our day together satisfying. I aim to please. And right now, it's aiming at you."

Mary giggles and, in an instant, I'm captivated by her. "You realize you have me under your spell, don't you?" I ask.

"Don't witches cast spells?" Mary replies.

"Not just witches, but vixens too. And you are one hell of a hot vixen, Mary."

She practically melts in my arms. I need to pee, but that can wait. Building up Mary at the beginning of our day together is paramount.

After a few quiet moments in which Mary snuggles, kisses and caresses me- and I her- we hear the call for breakfast. I excuse myself and head to the bathroom. Mary waits for me and we walk arm-in-arm to the kitchen.

Mary sits very close to me at breakfast. Her proximity heats me up- physically and sexually. I catch her eyeing my erection more than once. She's seen my cock for days now, but on "her day" she seems in awe of it.

While the others clear the breakfast plates, Mary looks, rather stares, at my dick and I harden more. Soon a droplet of pre-cum emerges onto the head and, noticing it, I squirm. Mary touches my dick with the tip of her index finger and wipes off the droplet, then puts her fingertip into her mouth with a sly smile.

I'm agape but Mary says, "Let's go back to bed- my bedroom please." I nod and follow her, my cock bobbing in front of me.

As we pass through the kitchen Mary announces to the others, "Mr. Steve and I will be in the girls' bedroom. Please respect our privacy until we come out."

I hear Diana's voice say, "You go, girl!" as we turn the corner into the room.

Mary closes the door behind me and slides the privacy latch. "No intrusions and no escaping," she says with a conspiratorial smile. "Please come, I want to show you something," Mary continues. She leads me to a closet and opens the door.

I'm stunned- hanging from the clothes rods, instead of clothes, are an assortment of bondage items. I recognize the hand- and ankle- cuffs, but there's a few other things that puzzle me. One item appears to have cuffs attached to a long leather-wrapped bar.

"What is all this stuff?" I ask with a look of shock on my face.

Mary blanches, "We don't have to use any of this if you're offended."

"No, not offended, but very curious!" I reply.

Mary explains, "All this stuff was here in the closet when we girls arrived months ago. I know what some of it is- the obvious things like cuffs. We have played with, experimented with, some of the items. I'd be guessing what some of it is used for.

"I'm intrigued with the thought of being cuffed or restrained during sex and I thought that you might like to try out some of these things with me."

"Sure, I'm up for that," I say, trying to hide my eagerness.

We step into the closet and browse through the various devices.

Mary selects two pairs of leather-lined Velcro cuffs that look like they'd work equally well on wrists or ankles. "These look fun," she says.

I pick the leather-wrapped bar and say, "Let's see if we can figure out how to use this. Are you game?"

Mary looks up and down the rod tentatively then nods enthusiastically. I am pleased that Mary avoided things, such as gags, that just look painful- neither erotic nor fun.

"What's in these drawers?" I ask, pointing to built-in drawers in the back of the closet.

"That's where the dildos, vibrators, and other toys are kept. Pick out whatever you like. They've all been cleaned since the last time we used them," Mary states nonchalantly.

My mind wonders as I imagine scenes of wild girl-play, but I need to focus. I select a flexible rubber vibrator and turn it on momentarily to ensure it has working batteries.

The buzzing sound gets Mary's attention, and she says, "Ooh, you're gonna unleash a tiger with that thing."

I open another drawer hoping to find a blindfold. It has an assortment of strange items that half look like earrings. Mary looks at them and says, "Those are nipple clamps. Feel free to use them on me, but not on Erin unless you first remove her nipple rings- just sayin'."

She picks up a strange rubber ring and flips a hidden switch on it. It starts to buzz. She says, "I think this is a vibrating cock ring and I'd like to use it on you, if that's what it is and if it'll fit."

I gulp and murmur, "OK." I locate a blindfold and say, "Let's start with what we have and see how far we get. I think you're gonna break new ground with me today."

"Mr. Steve, I hope to please you beyond anything you've experienced before," Mary says with confidence.

We walk to the bed where Mary drops to her knees and sucks my cock for a half-minute or so, getting it very wet, then stands, turns and bends forward. "Probe my pussy with your dick, Sir," she demands.

Without a moment's hesitation, I thrust into her. She's SO wet already! This feels SO good! "Mary, you enticed me in the shower on my first day. You bent over like this and all I wanted to do was to slide my dick into you. But I had to resist. I've lusted for this ever since,"

That said, I slam my cock into her repeatedly, bouncing my hips against her ass as Mary cries out in ecstasy.

At this rate I can't last long, so I pull out to Mary's protest, grab a pair of cuffs and pull her hands behind her back. "You sure you're OK with this? Any discomfort, anxiety, or fear and you must tell me. I'll stop right away- these cuffs come off in an instant," I implore her.

"I'll let you know, but I don't think I'll need to stop you. I can take a lot, and I like it a little rough," she answers, putting my concerns to rest.

The cuffs go on easily with no resistance or objection from Mary. I pull the blindfold over her eyes and then gently push her onto the bed- face down.

At first I fumble with the bar-thing, then I figure it out. I grab her left ankle and cuff it to one end of the bar. Then the other ankle gets cuffed to the other end. To my surprise the bar can be adjusted for length, apparently to hold her legs open farther. I press the adjustment latch and slide it open and she is spread wide before me.

"This is SO HOT, Sir. I love it," whispers Mary.

I get two pillows from the bed and, fumbling my way through this, I lift Mary's ass and shove the pillows under her torso. Now her plump wet pussy is open and elevated where I can lick to my heart's content.

I kneel on the floor inside the triangle formed by her spread legs and the bar that's spreading them. I shove my face into her crotch. My mouth is on her swollen pussy lips with my tongue lapping at her clit.

She shudders and bucks. My nose is right between her snatch and her asshole- the fragrance of this woman is without equal. I inhale deeply and then exhale my hot breath into her moist nether region. This drives her even wilder.

I hold her down with a hand on her ass cheek and press the thumb of my other hand hard against her anus. She jerks as if electricity is zapping her.

I pull my face away and step out of the triangle. I unhook the chain that joins the two wrist cuffs and, grabbing the ends of the spreader bar with both hands, use it to roll her onto her back.

I find the vibrator and wet it with my spit. I lift her legs with the bar until they form a V, then I slide the vibrator into her pussy, turn it on and begin thumbing her clit. I thought she went wild before, but she's over the top now- moaning and writhing and squealing.

Mary squirms under my onslaught but she's helpless to resist me. I sense she's close to coming so I release my thumb pressure- I want her to last a little longer. Her rhythmic moaning slows a little so I resume the clit pressure. She's right back ready to come, so I back off again and pull out the vibrator.

This time I take the bar, pull her legs out nearly horizontal and use the bar to roll her back onto her belly and reconnect her wrist cuffs. Now her hips are at the edge of the bed and her knees reach the floor, ideal position for some doggy-style screwing.

I quickly find the cock ring, locate the switch, activate it and slide it on all the way down my dick to the hairline. It's buzzing turns me on even more.

Kneeling between Mary's knees, I grab the short chain between her wrist cuffs and pull while I ram my vibrating manhood into her pussy. Mary moans loudly and says, "Oh, fuck me hard, fuck me hard!"

I set a pace that has her panting and mewing and meeting my every thrust. I am rewarded with the splendid view of ripples pulsing through her ass cheeks every time I hit "home."

Mary's head is laying on the bed, facing to the right, eyes blindfolded. Her ample tits are squished out to each side. With her hands cuffed, she can't raise up off the bed- she's truly at my mercy.

I keep slamming into her and soon again she's on the verge of climax. I'm ready, too. "I'm gonna come," I say.

"Give it to me, Sir, give it all to me, please," she pants out.

Her words push me over the edge and I pour myself into her, hot spurt after hot spurt, then I collapse onto her back. Well after my coming has subsided I can still feel her pussy walls contracting and relaxing as aftershocks of her own orgasm continue.

Regaining the ability to move after a minute or two, I pull out and back away. My jizz drools out of her pussy and dribbles down the inside of her thighs. I unhook the chain between her wrist cuffs first, remove the spreader bar from her ankles.

I help her onto the bed- she is spent. She rolls onto her back and I lay to her right, facing her. I try to caress her, but it sends jolts through her.

"Please don't touch me yet, Sir, I'm still quivering," Mary breathes haltingly, barely able to speak. After a minute, she says, "That was worth waiting for."

"YOU were worth waiting for, sexy Mary," I reply.

"I'm sorry if that was too fast. You're so hot I just couldn't hold back," I say in quiet apology.

"Mr. Steve," Mary answers with a shy smile, "I wanted you in a bad way too. Wham-bam was good for me. And we'll have more chances today. If the other girls aren't exaggerating, you're good for three shots a day with a rest day in between."

"They told you that?" I inquire.

"Girls talk," is all she'll say.

"Let's just relax for a while," I suggest, "And we can chat- maybe there's something you want to know that you didn't learn in your girl talk," I say with a smirk.

Mary rolls toward me and gives me a playful slap on my butt and says, "You're a bad boy, Mr. Steve. Please don't change. And, by the way, your dick is buzzing."

"What? Oh, the cock ring- it's still on," I reply.

Mary winks and says, "Let me take care of that." She sits up and pushes me over on my back. My limp vibrating manhood flops against my right leg. Mary lifts my dick and takes the whole thing into her mouth. She sucks on it and works her mouth slowly toward the tip and slides off it.

"I needed to make it slippery before I can get this thing off," is her excuse as she slides the still-buzzing cock ring off, then flicks the hidden switch, silencing it.

"I like this," she says, holding up for me to see. "With it, I get the best of both worlds- a real, hard, warm-blooded cock that's also a vibrator. Let's use this again." I nod in agreement.

She reaches for something else on the bed then holds up the nipple clamps, saying, "Maybe next time we can remember to use these." She giggles and it's infectious.

We enjoy a good laugh and then settle down to some kissing and petting. I think to myself that this is one hell of a woman.

I awake suddenly, "Did we miss lunch?" I ask Mary, who is sitting up and looking quite refreshed and luscious.

"No, I checked with the girls, they'll bring it to us in a couple minutes," She responds.

"They're bringing it in here?" I ask. Mary nods. I look around and see that the evidence of our escapades remains in plain sight- rumpled covers, cuffs, vibrator, cock ring, etc.

"Should we, um, tidy up a bit?" I ask.

"Nope, I'll take care of that after we eat. I want the girls to see that this was no tame, plain-vanilla sex session. If they get a little jealous- so be it," Mary says smugly. I think to myself that this girl-girl rivalry could benefit me in enjoyable ways.

The girls are all eyes when they deliver our trays of food. Erin looks around, then catches my eye and gives me a knowing wink. Aria doesn't give away any reaction to our post-sex mess, but I notice her eyes widen and her nipples harden when she sees the spreader bar on the floor.

Diana, as always, is more direct, "Looks like a wild fuck party took place in here. Good job Mary. I hope you didn't wear Mr. Steve out- the day is still young." Mary and I look at each other with a smirk and Mary breaks out into a giggle that sets the others to giggling too.

We eat lunch while still smelling of sex- it's heady. When we're done, we shower each other and neaten up the room. I clean up my jizz-dribbles from the tile bedroom floor- thankfully it's not carpeted- and I take all the "hardware" into the bathroom for a good cleaning.

Mary strips the bed sheets and pillow cases and puts them in the laundry hamper. We work together to make up the bed with fresh linens. We put all the equipment back into the closet, except for the nipple clamps- I hold onto them.

Satisfied that we've returned the girls bedroom to pre-coitus conditions, we head out to catch up with the others.

We find them playing in the surf. They got out the "boogie boards" and they're trying to ride them in the surf. It's fun to watch- wet sexy bodies on mini surf boards... seems like a dream.

Diana challenges Mary and me to give it a try. I stash the nipple clamps in a rolled beach towel, we grab boards and head into the water.

There's not much surf, but enough to get a brief ride. I show the girls that there's one thing I can do better than them. Mary asks where I learned to surf and, though I try, it seems I can't remember.

When Mary and I have had enough surfing, we agree to slip off together for some fun of our own. I secretly retrieve the hidden nipple hardware. We find our flip-flops on the patio and take a walk in the woods.

Before we get too far, I ask Mary to stop and close her eyes. "I have a surprise," I say. Mary plays along. I kneel before this goddess and wet her salty nipples with my mouth, then harden them with my breath.

Mary is enjoying the "treatment." When they've hardened up sufficiently, I apply the clamps. She jumps at first, but is pleasantly surprised and opens her eyes to have a look.

"They hurt a little, but the pain is pleasurable. And they dangle like jewelry. I can't wait to find out how it feels when I walk," Mary exclaims, shifting her weight from foot to foot to get a feel for the clamps, then says, "Ooh, it feels very erotic, thanks for bringing them, Sir."

After just a few minutes we arrive at the gazebo where Aria and I had sex just four days ago. Mary opens the door and steps inside. "Someone's been in here!" she says. Looking rather timid, I tell her that Aria and I were in here a few days ago.

"I'd bet you had some wild sex in here with her," Mary states inquiringly.

"Yes, we did. If it bothers you we should leave," I reply.

"No, it's OK. Sex with me won't be the same as sex with Aria. When we're done, you'll have two good reasons to remember this gazebo. Now, please sit on that table, Sir, so I can give you a memorable blow job- just stop me well before you come, because I need another screwing too."

What man would resist those instructions. I sit my bare ass on the edge of the table, part my legs and lean back on my hands.

Mary drags a short bench over and sits between my legs. She's in action right away- her warm wet mouth engulfing my cock while her hand grips the base for control. After a few strokes with her mouth, she strokes full-length with her right hand while flicking her tongue on the underside of my dickhead- the sensation is pure ecstasy.

Soon she returns to full strokes with her mouth. Next, she's stroking and twisting her hand on my shaft, then it's back to the tongue flicking action. This is too much. I tilt my head back and thrust my hips forward. I have no control at all.

"Let me know when you're ready. Please don't come, Sir," Mary warns, and it brings be back to reality.

I'm moaning and panting. "OK, stop please," I say, but I don't want her to. Mary pops her mouth off my prick and I'm left unfulfilled.

Mary hops onto the table, sitting next to me. I give her a puzzled look. She says, "Please get off the table, Sir, and fuck me now." Oh, that's what she wants. I'm so dazed.

I slide off the table and stand tentatively on wobbly knees, regain my balance, and move to stand between her legs. She's hiked her feet up so that her heels are perched on the edge of the table, much like Aria did several days ago.

This is so fine. I line up my dick and plunge it into her wet, waiting pussy. Her puffy pussy lips are so smooth and wet and welcoming. Mary moans loudly and meets my next thrust- picking her ass up off the table edge. I move my hands around to the small of her back and help her to synchronize her bucking hips with my lunges.