The Place Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin's Winning Ways

I rest, with Erin at my side, for a couple hours, then we rise just before dinner preparations begin.

Tonight, we're having a cookout on the patio- gourmet burgers, bratwurst, baked potatoes, grilled vegetables and cold beer.

Over dinner, Diana says, "As you all know, I had a massage from Mr. Steve the other night. It was exquisite. Aria was teaching him some of her massage techniques and they used me as their subject. Aria, can you teach me the same skills you taught Mr. Steve?"

"Ooh," Erin says, "I'd like to learn, too. It sounds so sexy."

Mary asks, "Aria, would you be willing to teach all the girls, me included, some basic methods for giving a good massage?"

Aria thinks about Mary's request for a moment and replies, "Yes, of course. It would be fun, educational and erotic- all at the same time. Mr. Steve, would you consent to being our training subject?"

"I certainly would, and I promise to try really hard not to pass out if the massage includes a 'happy ending,'" I respond.

"It'll be happy, that's for sure," Aria confirms.

Mary speaks up, saying, "If we're considering a happy ending for Mr. Steve, we'd better wait until he's had a rest day. We've been hard on him today and Erin's not likely to ease up on him tonight. We better figure on waiting until the day after tomorrow for our instructional massage session."

I breathe a sigh of relief and say, "OK, I'm good with that."

Erin and I spend the evening side by side and hand in hand. She caresses me and kisses me enough to keep my cock at least partially hard all evening.

On occasion, she brushes against me with one or both of her nipples or "inadvertently" touches my dick- at those times I spring to full attention. I know she's teasing me and I love it.

We shower together in my bathroom and she brings her razor so I can give her a "proper shave" before we go to bed. I know this is all in preparation for whatever she has planned for me, but I play along as if I'm ignorant.

The shower is hot and steamy and not just due to the water temperature- Erin is all over me with body wash and slippery hands. Our soap-slick bodies rub together and her hard nipples practically dig into my chest and back as she strokes her chest against me.

Erin hands me the razor, saying, "You know what to do, now try to focus, if you can." That said, she turns her back to me, spreads her legs, bends forward- with her pretty ass in my face- and grabs her ankles.

I have full access to her lovely pussy- this is SO HOT! I lather her labia with body wash and go to work with the razor. I find this simultaneously fun and challenging. I know I must concentrate on not cutting her- that would hurt her and end our evening of love-making. But I also need to ensure that she's as smooth as possible. I know that any stubble on her lips can cause "razor burn" where neither of us wants it.

I enjoy spreading Erin's pussy with my hand and holding her sizable inner labia to the side to facilitate my work. I'm slow and methodical, but I get the job done.

To be sure, I rub my fingers all over her pubic area and slip two fingers inside. She gyrates her hips and moans her approval. I observe that she's silky smooth and declare her shave job complete as I wash off the remnant of soap.

Erin turns and hugs me tightly and kisses me passionately, saying, "Thank you, Mr. Steve. Now please dry me off and take me to bed."

I dry Erin with the towel and make sure I rub down both legs from the apex of her thighs to her feet. I dry her back and her bum- she again bends forward so I have easy access to dry her pubic area.

She turns, allowing me to dry her arms, chest and stomach. I'm especially careful not to snag either of her nipple "barbells" with the towel. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything down below, I dry her pussy from the front, too.

She dries her own face and then turns her attention to me. She's very thorough and gentle. She blots my manhood and my balls dry and I appreciate her caution in my most delicate area.

When she's all done with me, I get the hair dryer and, while she combs out the knots, I dry her hair- a first for me in The Place, and maybe ever- I just can't remember for sure.

I follow her to my large bed and we clamber onto it and into each other's arms. I've developed a strong attraction to Erin and I want to relate to her in a personal way, in addition to worshipping her beautiful body.

I start by kissing her deeply on her lips, then I trail light kisses all around her face. I gently caress her arms and her back. I nuzzle into her neck and plant feather-light kisses there and on her shoulders.

Then I say, "Erin, sweetie, let's just take it slow, we have plenty of time. Let's let love guide our course tonight."

Erin swoons and returns my love in equal measure. Our fondling and kissing continues for a long while and, while I've been turned on from the outset, we both gradually heat up more and more.

Eventually our petting turns more erotic, and Erin reaches for my manhood just as I reach for her sex. Simultaneously we "test the waters" to see if the other is ready for sex.

Confirming my suspicion that the time is right, I move to mount her, but she has other ideas. Gently, but firmly, Erin pushes me onto my back on the bed.

"Mr. Steve," she says, "Let me do the work, please. I want to ride your cock until you cum."

I comply and look into her eyes with loving admiration. This woman is so sexy, so carnal, yet so kind and thoughtful. The girls tired me out today, and Erin knows it and compensates.

Erin mounts me, sliding her lubricious pussy onto my waiting prick. She then leans down to me, kisses my face and dangles her titties into my mouth. I suck and lick and nibble and she starts grinding her clit onto my cock.

Rising and falling on my shaft, she sets a slow pace at first. The sensation is almost relaxing, but soon we both need more.

Erin begins to work my cock harder and her movements become more insistent. I sense that familiar feeling building in my loins. She is breathing heavily, and well, so am I.

She begins bouncing on my dick and I marvel at her tits as they swing in circular rhythm to her movements. I reach up and press them together with my palms and tug the nipples with the thumb and index finger of each hand.

She's wild now as her climax builds- it's imminent and I am soon coming, too. She grabs my shoulders for support and lets out a moan as her pussy convulses on my cock. Her release coaxes mine and I come with her- my surges of cum somewhat muted, but no less satisfying to me. Erin collapses onto my chest and we pant in synch with one another.

As our breathing slows, Erin rolls off me, leaving a trail of dribbled cum on my dick, on my thigh and on the bed.

"Thank you for riding me, Erin," I say with full sincerity, "You are wonderful!"

"Sir," she replies, "The pleasure was mine too. You've made me a very happy girl tonight. You're wonderful, yourself."

I roll toward Erin and she rolls toward me. We lay facing each other, kissing repeatedly until we begin to doze.

I excuse myself and rise to go to the bathroom. Erin follows and we answer nature's call and clean each other up without talking. Words are unnecessary- we have a deeper connection.

Sleep overtakes us quickly after we return to bed, and we both sleep straight through until Diana's somewhat discourteous wake up call, "Hey lovebirds, time to rise and shine- if you can. I hope you let him stay conscious during sex last night, Erin!"

"We're getting up, Diana," Erin replies, "Give us some privacy, please. We'll be out for breakfast in ten minutes."

We roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. Erin uses the toilet first and sits smirking at my hard-on.

"Is 'he' always at attention for morning reveille?" she asks jokingly.

"Yup, nothing I can do about that except wait my turn to whizz. I might need to wait until you leave the room so that he can relax a bit," I reply.

After we have used the bathroom and brushed our teeth, I follow Erin toward the bedroom door.

She stops before opening the door, turns to me and wraps her arms around me, saying, "Mr. Steve, I could wake up next to you every morning. Last night was heavenly, and sleeping next to you is serene, and waking up by your side is even better.

"I don't mind sharing you with the others- it's the 'arrangement,' here, but I'd much rather have you all to myself."

"Wow, Erin," I say, "I didn't know you felt that way. I have strong feelings for you, too.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy, and I like sex. I have thoroughly enjoyed partaking in the sexual charms of all four ladies here, but I have an attraction to you that is different- I'd say deeper- than I have for the others."

Erin says, "We need to keep that to ourselves. To let on to the others would be unfair to them. Let's just see where it goes as time passes. And I promise to not be jealous when you are 'with' one, or more, of my housemates."

"OK, Erin. Thanks for being so frank with me," I reply.

"Good, now let's get some breakfast, I'm famished," Erin states, and we head, hand in hand, to the kitchen.

Rest Day Number Six

The conversation at breakfast centers around what we will do today.

"I need a workout today," I say, and quickly explain, "In the gym, on the elliptical machine, that is."

There are a couple snickers and Diana smiles impishly and says, "Sir, you've had quite a few of the 'other' type of 'workouts' lately."

"Be couth, Diana," Mary admonishes, "I think we all would benefit from some time in the gym this morning." So, it's settled, we'll exercise this morning.

I add, "I'd also like to explore the area around here a little." That idea, it seems, does NOT resonate with the ladies.

Mary speaks up first, "I would advise staying close to the house- don't stray too far. And always have one of us with you- we know the limits."

I say, "OK," and let it drop but I think it odd- especially the part about "the limits."

My workout on the elliptical is exhilarating and I enjoy, as I did on previous occasions, the view I have in the wall mirror as I gaze at the girls I live with. I muse about how I wound up here and how these ladies received me so enthusiastically.

I try to dismiss the nagging feeling that I might be trapped here. None of the girls can explain, beyond the superficial, why I am here, and now they seem resistant to any exploration. I have only seen the interior of this house and the area between the house and the beach.

As I contemplate my surroundings, it dawns on me that I haven't seen a front door, nor any windows facing the front of the house. It's so enjoyable living here- it's like a fantasy come true- still, I'm troubled.

I tamp down my discontent and finish my workout, then we head out to the patio to rinse off and have a swim.

After we swim, I announce that I'm going to take a walk down the trail through the woods and check out the gazebo. Aria offers to go with me and I accept.

She takes my hand and we walk wordlessly through the woods. We soon arrive at the gazebo and Aria pulls me into an embrace.

"We should turn around here, Sir," Aria states firmly.

"I just want to see where this path leads. I promise we won't go too far- maybe a hundred yards, no more," I say.

"OK, but let's not get lost. Let's stay on the trail," Aria implores.

We walk fifty yards or so and the trail ends abruptly in a thicket so dense that I can't see through it. I scan the surrounding area and it appears that the ticket is impenetrable as far as I can see.

"See, nowhere to go beyond here, Mr. Steve. Let's head back to the house," Aria says.

I feel a bit defeated but agree and we walk back, still hand in hand. I vow to myself to just take each day as it comes and not question this existence. This is a wonderful life, after all.

The ladies seem relieved when Aria and I return to them.

Diana proposes a game of beach volleyball with me as the official and sole spectator. The girls quickly get ready for the game, including providing shade for me.

The sides are Erin and Diana vs. Mary and Aria. The teams seem closely matched and I am engrossed in watching their sexy, sweaty, bodies as they play hard trying to win.

By the time Erin and Diana score the victory, the girls are all dripping with perspiration and spotted with patches of sand from their desperate attempts to return a volley- often diving into the sand. I cheer, hug, and kiss the winners, and similarly console the losers.

"That was fun to watch, girls. Maybe when it's not a rest day, I'll be able to play, too," I suggest.

"Yes, that would be fun, Sir," responds Mary, "But now we have the privilege of having you wash this gritty sand off our bodies."

"Do you think you'll enjoy that, Sir? inquires Diana.

"Yes, I know I'll enjoy that. Just remember- it's my rest day, so no sex yet, OK," I answer.

"Too bad," Diana says with a smile, "all this exercise makes me hot."

After lunch, the girls ask me to help them figure out how to play a game on their X-Box. It's a racing game featuring rally cars. I set it up and test drive it. It's fun and, after some instruction, we spend the afternoon racing against one another. We've finally discovered something that I excel at- I beat all the girls handily.

After dinner, we go out to relax on the beach. The surf and the wind are both nearly calm - making for a matchless evening.

Erin and I sit side by side on beach chairs under a large umbrella. We enjoy a couple beers together and hold hands for a while, too.

The others work on their tans or splash in the water. This is one of those serene evenings that make a person wish it would last forever.

My uneasiness from earlier today has dissipated. I'm contented and I love my life here in my personal utopia. I can't believe my luck to live with four unique women.

On my first morning here, I was extremely shy about my nudity and felt my body was somehow unworthy of a woman's attention or admiration. Now the nudity, both mine and theirs seems so normal and is nothing to be ashamed of.

The attention these women lavish on me is a wonderful part of my day-to-day life. I've experienced a transformation- I've become accustomed to this life and yet I don't take any of it for granted. I still find a "newness" to it daily.

When the sun has set, we reluctantly leave the beach and return to the house. We sit around the breakfast bar and enjoy drinks and each other's company.

"Are we going to get our massage lesson tomorrow," Mary asks Aria.

"Sure," Aria replies, "Shall we start in the morning after breakfast or in the afternoon?"

"I think we should get our exercise and have some fun in the morning. We can hold massage class in the afternoon. With Mr. Steve as our massage subject, we should have a good time and learn, as well," Mary opines.

"I, for one, will find it hard to wait until afternoon. I wish we could start tonight," Diana says.

Mary chides Diana, "Patience, patience. Just think how special it will be after having to wait for it."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm always in a hurry," Diana admits.

We shower together and I again get perform the "quality control" checks after the girls shave each other. I get turned on and this time I don't resist the urge to finger them and rub their clits, but I abide by the "rest day - no sex" rules.

We dry each other off and I turn in. The girls go to their bedroom. I lay awake for quite a while, as my mind wanders from thought to thought and to the anticipation of what tomorrow holds. Finally sleep comes and I drift off to dreamless rest.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

12