The Place Pt. 08

Story Info
An "average" guy explores wild sex in utopia.
7.1k words
4.38
6.1k
8
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sexy Insomniacs

I am awakened sometime in the middle of the night by hushed voices in my room.

Blinking my eyes open, I see shadowy forms and hear the girls whispering, "I think he's asleep, let's be quiet- maybe we won't wake him," one voice says.

"Uh, too late for that," I murmur.

"Oh, Mr. Steve, we're sorry," Mary says, "We didn't want to wake you. We can't sleep. Can we join you in bed?"

"Um, of course. Why not- I like having naked ladies keeping me warm at night- even if it keeps me awake. After all, what could be better?" I say.

"You're so kind," Mary says, and, with that, the girls all climb into my bed. Mary lays on my left and she's snug against me- it's all tits and arms and legs and warmth.

Aria is against my right side. She's warm, too, and I can feel the firmness of her fit body against mine- her nipples are hard. Erin and Diana must be on the outside of Mary and Aria, and, I imagine, up tight against them, too.

Surrounded by a sea of flesh has me rock-hard in no time at all. Mary senses my condition and reaches over, gently stroking my cock and whispers, barely audibly, in my ear, "It's nice to know you're pleased to have us with you."

"Very pleased," I whisper my reply, "Are we going to sleep or have sex?"

"Sleep, Sir, if that's OK. We want to have you rested and ready for tomorrow," says Mary.

"Then," I say, "you might want to release your grip or you might have me beyond the 'point of no return' rather soon."

"OK, good call," Mary says and we settle in for some very warm sleep.

A Well-Oiled Machine

I sleep later than normal, making up for sleep lost to the sexy and welcome nocturnal interruption.

I wake up still surrounded by luscious nude babes, but the arrangement has changed. Sometime during the night, Diana and Erin switched places with Mary and Aria- share and share alike, I say.

Untangling myself wakes first Diana and Erin, and then Aria and Mary.

Diana whispers, loud enough for all to hear, "Mr. Steve has his every-morning erection. That's HOT."

"Control yourself, Diana," Erin says, "It's the way guys are made."

"It's still HOT," Diana replies.

I make my way to the bathroom and relieve myself without an audience, thankfully. Then the girls come in and line up to pee. They're cute, and more than a bit hot, doing their morning ritual.

I brush my teeth while the girls brush theirs and then they line up again- this time it's to thank me for letting them sleep with me. I get four passionate, erotic embraces and four deep kisses and four sultry whispered, "Thank you's" and they get to feel one very hard prick against their bellies.

Mary says, "Well, girls, I bet he's hungry. Let's get breakfast going so we can fuel our man's belly for the day. I think we've already fueled his desire. We have a big day ahead. Mr. Steve, can I have a private word with you?"

"Uh, of course," I answer tentatively, and wonder why I feel like I might be in some trouble.

We walk onto the patio and Mary says, "Sir, may I ask you to do us a favor?"

"Mary, anything you want!" I reply.

Mary says, "In that storage box over there, you'll find an inflatable kiddie pool and an air pump. I'd like you to take it over to that sandy area. Make sure there's nothing sharp in the sand and then inflate the pool. Just don't mention it to the other girls."

"Consider it done, Mary. Should I use the garden hose to I fill it with water?" I ask.

"No, don't put any water in it. We'll be using oil," Mary says with a wicked smile and a wink as she turns and heads into the house to help with, or oversee, breakfast.

I retrieve the pool and air pump from the box on the far end of the patio and carry both to the spot that Mary indicated. I look and feel around in the sand. Finding nothing that would puncture the pool, I connect the air pump to the inflation port.

Now, where to plug in the pump? I search and find a nearby outlet and start inflating. I have some time while it's being blown up to ponder what Mary might have planned and why she's keeping it from the others. Maybe it's a special surprise. It involves oil, so it must be something sexy.

In less than ten minutes the pool is fully inflated and ready for use. It's larger than I expected- maybe twelve feet by six feet and about two feet deep- plenty of room for more than one person.

At breakfast the conversation is light, except when Diana again presses Mary about the planned massage lesson, asking if it can be moved up to this morning. Mary is firm- the lesson will be after lunch. I catch Mary's eye and give her a conspiratorial wink that no one else sees.

Mary walks out onto the patio while Diana and Erin clear the breakfast dishes and Aria helps tidy up the kitchen. Mary comes to me in the living room and confirms that the pool is set up exactly as she wanted.

"Am I allowed to know what you have planned?" I ask.

"Sir, you need only know that it involves you, four naked girls, and a lot of baby oil. You'll like it, I'm sure," She answers.

Her response fuels my imagination- heating me up. I simply say, "I can't wait. It sounds erotic."

Mary, apparently noticing my growing erection, says, "I can see already that you like the idea."

We join the others in the gym and I take a jog on the treadmill. The bouncing is too much for my semi-hard dick, so I slow to a fast walk and crank up the incline so I still get a good workout. My dick won't relax because I'm entranced watching both Mary and Erin, the two big-tit girls, setting a fast, boob bouncing pace on the elliptical machines.

Mary finishes first and ambles over to the treadmill. "I saw you watching my tits bouncing and slapping together on the elliptical- how would you like to oil them up and slide you cock between them? But, you might have to wrestle me for the privilege." She says.

I'm suddenly weak-kneed and I nearly fall off the treadmill. "Mary, you ought to warn a guy before saying something so provocative. But, yes, I love the thought," I respond.

Aria is still doing yoga and Diana is just finishing her gymnastics routine when Mary, Erin and I are done working out. Mary says, "come on, girls, let's finish up and head outside. No showers yet. We need to be a little glistening for our next workout."

When we get to the patio Diana blurts out, "Oh boy, oil wrestling. I love it! If I pin Mr. Steve, can I fuck him in the pool?"

Mary takes charge saying, "Calm down, Diana. Here are the rules: Each girl will get a chance to wrestle Mr. Steve. The girls get to oil him up first and then he gets to oil up each girl in turn before he wrestles her.

"If Mr. Steve pins you, he can fuck you. It's his option if he wants to fuck you right away, or wait until he's wrestled each girl. If he chooses to wait, he can then fuck the one or ones he's pinned- assuming he pins any of us, that is.

"If you pin Mr. Steve, you get to ride him with your pussy on his face until you come. But you must ride him facing away from his cock- that way you can't suck him or stroke him off. There'll be no making him come- that's reserved for whomever he chooses from the ones he pinned. Any questions?"

Erin asks, "What order do we go in?"

Mary says, "We will each draw a card from this deck, highest goes first, and so forth."

Diana disappointedly draws a four. Aria pulls a king, Erin's card is a queen, and Mary's is a deuce. Mary announces the results, "It's Aria first, then Erin, followed by Miss Impatient, aka Diana, and I'm last."

Mary says, "OK, girls, gather around the pool. Grab the oil bottles and let's get our guy lubed up. Mr. Steve, if you would please, step into the pool."

I step in while the girls surround me, one on each side of the pool. Each girl has a squeeze bottle of oil and they immediately start to squirt me, concentrating on my chest, back, butt, and on my prick. The oil is warm and it feels kinda good. They're having fun trying to get oil sprayed in my butt crack and on my balls. My cock is at attention and dripping with oil.

"Save some oil for Mr. Steve to use," Mary commands, "We want to be slippery too."

Aria steps into the pool and hands me her bottle. The others back away and grab some nearby chairs to sit on for the show. "Mr. Steve, I think I'm gonna be riding your face in a minute," Aria boasts.

"We'll see," I say and I begin slathering her with oil. I love the way it cascades down her flawless brown skin. I soak her tits and her pussy, then I go around and squirt her back so it runs down into the crack of her ass.

Satisfied that she's slippery enough, I toss the bottle to Diana and spring towards Aria, hoping to catch her off guard. She quickly dodges me, I lose my footing, spin, and fall backward onto my ass in the pool.

Aria is behind me in a flash, grabbing my shoulders. She pulls my upper body toward the ground, but I reach back, find her ankles, and pull her legs out from under her. She lands on her fine ass with a plop.

I roll and climb onto her, but my grip on her is fleeting. She turns and pushes me with her feet. I lunge again and wrap my arms around her torso, clasping my hands together behind her back. I hurriedly try to muscle her to the ground but she's loose again- drat!

She's on her feet quickly, turns and lunges towards me. She grabs my feet and pulls me hard enough to make me flatten out on the pool floor. Aria thrusts herself on top of me and holds me flat on the floor, despite my wriggling.

The spectators chant in unison, "One, two, three, he's pinned!" They squeal with delight, "You go, Arai."

It's a blow to my masculinity to be pinned by a girl, especially so quickly. But it means I get to lick her lovely sweet pussy in front of the others until I bring her to an orgasm- seems like we both win.

Aria raises herself off me and moves to straddle my head with her knees. Once in place, she lowers her pussy to my face and commands, "Lick my pussy, Sir. I won!"

I am her captive again and I obey her command with fervor. I thrust my tongue between her slippery, splayed lips and taste the combination of her pussy, her perspiration and the oil- happily this mixture has a slight hint of strawberry flavor- must be the oil.

I lick as if I'm trying to lick my way out and Aria responds, grinding her clit against my nose and upper lip. I snake my arms around her torso and find her tits. I pinch her slick, hard nipples and give them a tug- Aria moans aloud and grinds into me with such force that I worry she might break my nose.

I pull her nipples upward and she rises slightly- who's in control now? She's panting and her hips are quivering. Her juices are flowing fully as I note more and more that the taste of her pussy replaces the strawberry flavor of the oil.

I feel her orgasm approach as tremors pulse through her thighs and her breathing is loud and raspy. She comes violently, her pussy shuddering as she slides off my mouth and rubs her clit hard against my chin, shivering and crying out in ecstasy.

Aria lays back on my chest and stomach, her whole body shaking with aftershocks. I steady her with my hands on her upper thighs, afraid she might slide off if I don't. Her pink pussy is spread wide and swollen.

I watch in awe as her clit continues to throb. I raise my head to try to get in another lick, but Aria says, "No way! I can't take any more, please!"

Aria half rolls, half slides off me and I sit up to have a look at her. She's wet with a mix of oil and perspiration from head to toe and she looks thoroughly sated. I take her hand and, when she seems ready, I help her to sit up.

"Thank you for the wrestling match and for riding my face, Aria," I say with a salacious smile.

She looks at me through hooded eyes, saying, "Sir, you are one hell of a licker. That's all I can say." Instantly the damage to my ego from getting pinned evaporates, and I feel buoyant.

The girls seem enthralled with our performance, particularly the post-wrestling part. They heartily congratulate us both. Mary decrees a ten-minute breather and cold drinks. As she and Erin head for the house to get the refreshments, Aria sits, gingerly, on a towel with her legs parted.

Diana says, "Sir, I can't decide if I want to pin you and get some of what Aria just got. Or if I want to let you pin me so you can fuck me with that hard cock of yours- it's a dilemma."

"Diana," I smirk, "you certainly have the gift of subtlety. And who says you'll get to choose, suppose I actually pin you rather than you let me pin you?"

Diana responds, "Then I get a good screwing, nothing wrong with that."

Aria speak up, "My advice- take him down and ride his face, you won't regret it." My ego soars!

We enjoy refreshing ice tea during our rest period and I am glad for the tea and the rest- Aria is one tough girl.

Erin asks, "Is this the first time you've oil-wrestled a girl?"

I answer, "I'm sure it is- my memory's not great, but I'd remember something like this."

"Did you like it?" Mary inquires.

"Yes, very much. I can't wait for the next round," I say with a wink aimed at Erin. "I was surprised," I continue, "pleasantly surprised, that the oil is flavored. I didn't expect that."

"Well, we know that you like the taste of our pussies, but the flavor takes the 'edge' off the taste of the oil. I'm glad you liked it," Mary explains.

"So, you've done this before?" I ask.

"Of course," Aria answers, "But in the past it's been girl against girl and it usually turned into a four-girl free-for-all."

I exclaim, "That sounds like it'd be fun to watch! But I'm not sure I'd fare too well myself against four girls, though."

Diana says, "Oh Sir, we would take it easy on you, don't you think. Actually, we would each be trying to get 'pinned' by you. Ooh, that does sound like fun."

Erin says, "I think break time is over. It's time for my turn against Mr. Steve, and I need a good oiling- let's go, Sir."

With that, I'm off the patio and into the very slippery pool. The oil, warmed by the sun, makes it nearly impossible to get good footing.

Erin tosses an oil bottle to me, saying, "Lube me, please, Sir." My already-hard prick twitches as I catch the bottle.

She steps into the pool with me and I steady her with one hand while dousing her with oil. She pirouettes on my hand as I lavish her tits with oil, noting that she has prudently removed her nipple rings.

I spray her back and her ass, making sure plenty of oil runs down her butt crack- I know where it will end up and I know I'm likely to have my mouth on that part of Erin in a matter of a minute or two.

As I toss the bottle to Diana, Erin makes her move. She spins, wraps me in a bear hug and takes me to the floor in one slick motion. I wiggle to get loose and she can't keep her hold on me. I slide away, leaving her on her belly with her tits squished against the slippery floor.

I scamper around to pin her from behind. I slip, lose my balance, and fall onto her- harder than I'd like to. "Sorry," I say, but she seems undaunted- she's just trying to get loose. I reach across and grip her left arm with my right hand. I momentarily raise myself just enough to rotate her slick body onto her back beneath me.

Erin looks up at me in shock as I put my weight back on her to hold her down- she's powerless. The girls chant their count again, "One, two, three, she's pinned!" This time they cheer for me.

Diana says, "You pinned her, Sir, now fuck her."

Erin parts her legs and pushes up with her hips. I adjust my position slightly and feel my cock slide into position at her entrance. Erin instinctively bends and spreads her knees, allowing me easier access. I thrust once and I'm in- I love this oil!

"Are you gonna fuck me now or later?" Erin asks, looking into my eyes with hot desire.

"Later, baby. I want to save my energy until after I've wrestled all four. I don't want to deprive Diana and Mary by being a sex-weakened opponent."

Erin responds coyly, "Oh, how very considerate of you, Sir. Just don't forget- I get your dick again later- after all, you pinned me, so you earned me."

I slide out and raise myself off Erin. She's so HOT, all covered with oil. I help her up and she gives me a kiss on the cheek and whispers in my ear, "I'm glad you pinned me now and that you'll 'pin' me again later." She steps out of the pool and sits on a towel next to Aria.

I take a two-minute breather and it's Diana's turn.

She steps into the pool and turns to me, saying, "Come on, Sir, I need to get slippery for you." I grab an oil bottle and begin soaking her, starting with her tiny tits. "Sir, you'll need to rub the oil onto me, and make sure you get it into every nook and cranny, please," She insists.

Who am I to object? I slather on the oil with the bottle in one hand and spread it out with the palm of my other hand. This is SO erotic- rubbing every inch of her from her neck to her knees.

When I reach her sex, she slides her feet apart to give me easy access. I squirt some oil onto my fingers and lavish it on, and into, her pussy. Diana squirms and moans softly.

She turns and, bending forward, grabs her ankles. Now her nether region is open wide. I dribble oil into the top of her butt crack and let it run down onto her lips. Then I make sure it's fully oiled by inserting, first one, and then another finger.

Mary calls a stop to this, "OK, she's oiled enough already. Diana, it's time to wrestle."

I toss the oil bottle to Mary and step into the pool. Diana lunges at me before I can react and we both tumble to the ground- me on my back and Diana on top of me.

She tries to slide up my body, reaching for my shoulders to pin me. I twist onto my stomach and raise my ass, bucking her off. She regains her balance and mounts me as if I'm a horse. I buck her off again and try to get up.

As I flounder and slip, Diana attacks. This time I'm knocked over as she barrels into my side. I think she's trying to show how tough she is, but I'm already convinced. She has me over and on my back in the blink of an eye, and she is sitting on my chest before I realize it.

She holds my shoulders down for a three-count and I lose again. This one was not unexpected- she's so fit, fast and flexible.

"Stay where you are, Sir. Now you're going to reward me as the winner by licking me to an orgasm," Diana practically shouts.

Diana slides her pussy and ass up my chest and plants her knees astride my head. I am nose to pussy with her and it's utterly delightful.

"Begin licking now, please Sir," She insists.

I bury my face in her crotch and she wiggles into position so I have full access. Her pussy tastes divine- all tangy and salty and strawberry flavored. I suck on her plump lips and pull her clit into my mouth.

I lick feverishly and she is so responsive- moaning, and panting, and quivering. With the erotic build-up she experienced prior to wrestling, she's ready to explode in mere minutes.

I peer up toward her face, all contorted as her ecstasy blooms. Looking up her slippery belly I see her tits jiggling and I quickly reach up and pinch and pull her slippery puffy nipples. That sets her off- her climax courses violently through her.

As she grinds her pussy into my face, I feel the throbbing pulsations of her orgasm. She clamps my hands tight onto her breasts and breathes out, "No more, I can't take anymore."

Clumsily, Diana slides her quivering ass and pussy down to my chest, steps over my shoulders with her knees, and slides farther down. She slides a bit more than intended, I think, because she slides her pussy right onto my hard cock.

Diana's eyes flash a look of utter shock, realizing what has happened. For me, the feeling is tremendous and I trust involuntarily. Diana has an instant orgasmic aftershock as her pussy contracts on my prick.

12