The Place Pt. 09

Story Info
An "average" guy explores wild sex in utopia.
3.2k words
4.47
4.2k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight-Hands Penis Massage

As we are finishing lunch, Diana asks, "So, when do we start Aria's massage lessons? I can't wait to lay my oily hands on Mr. Steve again."

Mary says, "Just as soon as the lunch dishes are cleaned up and Aria is ready, Diana. I think she needs to warm the massage oil. Is that right, Aria?"

"I have the warmer turned on already, so as soon as we are ready and Mr. Steve is ready, I can start the lesson. I think you will enjoy what I have planned, and I know Mr. Steve will."

I'm very excited about the attention I expect I'll get during Aria's massage class and, since I know first-hand that she's an expert, I know the girls will learn some useful skills.

"I'm ready now," I say and my dick twitches.

"OK," Aria says, "Let's reconvene in the gym in five minutes."

Upon entering the gym, I note that there is a different massage table. The new one has the usual head and neck rests, but it also has an oval section near the middle that looks removable.

Aria assembles the girls on one side of the table and asks me to stand on the opposite side. "Here, ladies, is the massage table we will use today. As you may notice, it is not the one that was here previously. I found this one folded and stored in the closet. It's the type that is best suited for massaging a man.

"The only real difference is this removable piece in the center. Its purpose is to provide the needed room, when it is removed, for a man's 'equipment.' Removing it allows a man to lay completely flat on the table without discomfort." That said, she pulls out the oval piece and lays it aside.

"Mr. Steve," Aria says, "would you please get onto the table and lay face down?"

I do as she says and I align my "equipment" with the opening in the table- it really is comfortable.

"With a subject lying on the table, face down, it's best to provide support for his head and neck," Aria continues, "This piece," pointing to the head and neck rest under my chin, "can be raised or lowered to adjust the head to a comfortable position- like so. Is that OK, Sir?"

"Yes," I answer.

Aria says, "While Mr. Steve relaxes, I will show you the massage supplies we will be using- we have oils, lotions, and towels- they are the basics. There's also more advanced things like the heated stones, scrubs, paraffin- those we won't use today.

"The most important item is the oil, and I like to use flavored oil. That's because most, if not all, of our massage sessions will lead to sex, and with sex, the oil usually ends up in someone's mouth. So it might as well taste OK. The oil I have on the warmer is strawberry flavored, much like what we used outside today.

"Always make sure that your palms and fingers are thoroughly oiled before you start rubbing your subject. So, hold out your hands girls, over Mr. Steve's back, and let's get ready," Aria states.

Six eager hands extend and Aria pours out some warm, fragrant oil. Some excess drips onto my back and it feels good. The girls rub their hands together, distributing the oil.

"You also want to pour oil onto your subject's body- in this case, his back," Aria instructs as she puddles some oil into the small of my back.

Aria continues to teach the girls, much as she instructed me, "The most basic technique in massage is stroking- no, Diana, not his cock. Not yet, at least. Learning how to perform a massage stroke, if you know nothing else, will allow you to help your subject relax and be pleased.

"Let me demonstrate- you use long, light, slow strokes along the axis of the body, making sure that you have full contact with your hands. Don't press too hard, easy does it." Aria's slippery hands glide along my spine from my shoulders to my butt cheeks. It feels great!

"Now I'd like each of you to try that for yourself," Aria says and she steps back. The girls, one after another copy Aria's stroke and it relaxes me.

"Now," Aria continues, "use the same stroke on the back of his legs, from the top of his thighs right down to his heels." I feel three sets of hands massage my legs in sequence.

"In the same way," Aria says, "you can stroke the back of his arms." The girls follow Aria's instructions.

During Erin's turn, she leans in and, intentionally, I think, drags her nipples across my back. She whispers, "How did that feel, Sir."

"Wonderful, Erin," I reply. It's starting to get playful.

Aria notices our exchange and says, "Yes, even when your subject is in a prone position, there are many ways to heat him up. But, I think it's best to get some non-sexual massaging accomplished before changing gears.

"Now use the strokes I showed you on all his exposed skin, from the hairline on his neck to his toes. Remember- light strokes and match the length of the stroke to the size of the body part," Aria goes on.

I immediately feel the sensation of many hands rubbing me from the base of my skull to my toenails- it's awesome.

Aria says, "If you want to start heating him up while he's in this position, let me demonstrate two of the most effective ways."

She steps to the foot of the table and parts my legs a little, then she slowly dribbles warm oil onto my butt- right into the crack. The oil quickly runs onto my anus and then down onto my balls and cock. I can feel the erotic sensation of oil coursing down my shaft and dripping off the tip of the head. My dick throbs in response.

"That technique," Aria comments, "requires no direct touch, but you can intensify it by rubbing the oil into the crack of his bum."

Aria demonstrates, followed but several hands mimicking her actions. Neither Aria nor her students touch my cock, but rubbing warm oil onto and around my butt hole make my cock feel as if it's going to explode.

"The second technique," Aria continues, "only works with a table like this one. Ladies, please squat with me and watch what I do." All four girls, two on each side, squat beside the table.

I hear Mary inhale sharply and Erin murmur, "Ooh."

Diana remarks, "Oh, I love how his prick is just dangling there!"

A hand, I think it's Aria's, grasps my dick and begins stroking it, mainly with a downward pull- a feeling of euphoria spreads over me.

"Damn," Diana says, "looks like you're milking him."

"Well, Diana," Aria replies, "that's a good description. Just don't do it too long or the massage session might end early- if you know what I mean. Now, each lady should take just a few strokes to get the feel of it."

Diana goes first and it's heavenly. She hands my dick over to Mary. She takes a few tugs and passes me on to Erin.

Erin whispers, "I love this. I'm gonna do this to you again, but with my mouth open to receive your cum." I shudder and quake uncontrollably.

After the girls stand up, Aria tells them, "A good way to conclude a back massage is to stand facing the subject's head and reach down, as far as you can, toward the small of his back. Stroke with both hands upward to the shoulders and then repeat that stroke several times.

"Each girl should try this in turn, Diana first. And Diana, since you're not as tall, you can use a stool for this, or just reach what you can."

Diana decides to use a stool and that puts the height of her pussy even with my face. I twist my head and take a quick lick, surprising her.

"Turnabout, Diana, is fair play, the saying goes," I quip.

"Watch out Sir, or I might just stand here and insist that you continue," Diana responds.

After Diana, Mary and Erin take their turns. I attempt an uninvited lick on each of them, too. I must say- their pussies smell and taste delightful.

Next, Aria asks me to turn over onto my back. "You should always steady you subject when he is turning over. You surely don't want him to slide off the table. Also, this is a good time to reinstall the removable piece that accommodated his cock and balls. Position your subject so he is centered on the table and adjust the head rest for his comfort.

"Massaging the legs, arms and torso with your subject in a supine position is much the same as with him on his back. It's easier to massage his toes in this position, and don't forget to massage his hands and fingers. Massaging the hands and feet involves use of fingertip pressure more so than the whole hand.

"A tip for you ladies is that you may want his hands oiled and slippery for activities you have in mind for later. Now you ladies try your hand at these body areas- just stay away from his genitals, for now."

Six hands spread out and rub all my exposed chest, stomach, legs, arms, feet, and hands- but they avoid my aching, throbbing manhood. The girls slowly move around the table, switching to different body areas as they go.

Now that I'm on my back and able to watch, they make quite a show of massaging me and rubbing teasingly close to my prick. They also make sure to rub their bodies against me.

Erin smiles wickedly as she leans across my chest to massage my right arm from my left side, dragging her nipples over me in the process. The contact is electric and I twitch as I feel her nipple jewelry touch my sensitized skin. When she straightens, I see that her contact has smeared her tits with oil- SO HOT!

"Lying on his back," Aria tells the others, "is the perfect position for transitioning from massage to sex. Remember, this massage sex is intended to please him, primarily. You will certainly enjoy pleasuring him, but his orgasm, not yours, is your ultimate goal.

"With your subject on his back, you can easily massage his cock and his balls. But be especially gentle with his balls.

"You should lavish plenty of warm oiled on his penis, starting with the head. I have found that dribbling oil from a foot or two above adds to the anticipation and enhances the erotic nature of 'lubing him up.'

"Since the oil is flavored, it's great for 'going down' on him- but save that for later. At this point, it's better just to stroke him, maybe like this."

Aria demonstrates by liberally oiling her right hand and tightly gripping the base of my cock. She pulls upward until her hand slides over the head, then moves her grip back to the base and pulls again.

"If you do this for very long, he'll probably come sooner than you might want- so go easy- a few stokes and then stroke his torso and rub his balls, then back to his cock. Now, I want each girl to try your 'hand' at this technique, but I want you to give him fifteen seconds or so between each masseuse."

Diana goes first, and she makes eye contact with me before holding tightly to my shaft and giving me several strokes. She finishes by rubbing my chest and stomach with both hands, and saying, "Sir, I really want to massage your entire body and milk the cum from your cock. And I will do just that one day very soon."

Mary takes her turn next. She makes less of a production of stroking me, but her hands feel like magic. She finishes by leaning over to give me a kiss on the lips. She practically drapes her tits across my chest- it feels great and results in an oily sheen on her ample, tanned tits.

Erin is last for this step in the lesson. She holds the oil jar above and aims a thin stream right onto my cock. She spreads the oil onto my dick and all around the base, matting my pubic hair. She lavishes five slow, firm strokes and then smears the oil that remains on her hands onto my chest.

Erin, like the others, gives me a kiss, but hers is placed precisely on the tip of my dick. I buck and moan in response.

"Now that we've covered the basics of massage," Aria says, "I think that we should bring some relief to Mr. Steve. This is what is often referred to as a 'happy ending.' I would like to make it very special for Mr. Steve because he's been a very cooperative subject.

"Diana, I would like you to mount the table on your knees, straddling Mr. Steve and facing his feet. Align your pussy with his face but don't sit on him. "Mary and Erin, please stand on either side of the table at Mr. Steve's waist."

Aria helps Diana onto the table. Diana's pussy is just inches from my face- it's aroma is so sensual. Aria moves to the foot of the table.

"Ladies," Aria says, "we are going to use a combination of hands and mouths to bring Mr. Steve to a climax."

I feel a hand, I think it's Aria's, encircle the base of my cock with just the thumb and index finger and pointing it toward the ceiling.

"Now, Mary and Erin take turns stroking Mr. Steve's dick. In between strokes, Diana can either go down on his dick or stroke him a couple times. I'll hold him in place. Let's get started," Aria instructs and the girls get busy.

It is a feeling like I've never had before. I am held in place and stroked and stroked and sucked and then more.

All the while, I'm looking straight into Diana's luscious pussy. I raise my head and start licking- I can't resist. Diana moans and arches her back.

Aria says, "Please Sir, no licking. The point of this is to focus all your sensory attention, except for sight, on what's going on with your dick."

Properly corrected, I relax my neck and content myself to stare at the lovely pussy suspended above me.

Aria releases her grip on my cock and says "Now, Mary and Erin, let's shift to another technique- one that will finish him off. Mary, place your lips on the left side of his dick. Erin, place yours on the right side. If we get this right, you should be nose-to-nose with each other." I feel the contact of one, then another, set of lips.

Aria continues, "Now I want you to slide your lips up and down his shaft in unison. Turn your heads a little toward him to make eye contact with him and use your tongues to lick his cock while sliding your lips on it. Diana, your job is to flutter you tongue on the tip every time Mary and Erin reach the bottom of their strokes."

They start slowly and it seems a bit awkward at first. Soon enough they get into synch with each other. The feeling is beyond euphoric.

I sense that I'm building quickly. I lift my head slightly to look at what is going on- it's unbelievable. Mary and Erin look back at me through sultry, hooded eyes. Diana peers at me with a cock-hungry look. I can just see Aria's face, between strokes, smiling broadly.

I lose all sense of time. Actually, I lose all sense of everything except my cock. My whole being is focused on what these women are doing.

And then, suddenly, I'm spurting cum. Diana squeals as a pulse catches her on her nose. Jizz spills from the head of my dick onto Erin's and Mary's faces. I feel its warmth running onto my stomach. The girls keep stroking with their mouths, but I can take no more.

"Stop, please," I mumble, barely able to speak. Mary and Erin back away and Diana sits up.

Aria says, "Ladies, congratulations, that was a very happy ending." My body goes limp and so does my cock. All I can do is lay there, breathing heavily.

Aria helps Diana off the table and onto the floor. I open my eyes to see three ladies cleaning my cum off their faces. They're all smiles.

Mary says, "Sir, I thoroughly enjoyed that. How was it for you?"

"Beyond words, Mary," I reply.

Each girl, in turn, kisses my dick then kisses me on the lips. I can smell the scent of my cum on their lips- it's erotic. Aria, knowing I can take no more licking, simply cleans me off with a towel.

"Let's clean up a bit and then we can help Mr. Steve off the table. We need to give him a minute. I don't think he's ready to stand just yet," Aria says.

The girls wipe their hands and faces with moist towels provided by Aria. I watch and admire their glistening bodies. Aria spreads a towel on the floor and instructs the girls to wipe the oil from the soles of my feet and from my hands.

Next, they swing my legs over the side of the table and help me to sit up. I slide off the table and stand on the towel.

The girls wipe excess oil from my body and each one kisses me again- full-on, body-to-body, flesh-on-flesh. I love their attention but know that I'm am totally unable to do anything more than hug them and kiss them in my sated state.

"Aria," Mary says, "on behalf of all the girls, and I think I speak for Mr. Steve, as well, thank you for the massage lesson. I think we've all learned from it and we will be looking for the chance to use those skills again soon.

"Now, Diana, I would like to enlist your help to make dinner while Aria tidies up the massage area. Erin, I think you may want to shower with Mr. Steve, since you get what's left of him for the remainder of the evening."

Erin takes my hand, saying, "Come with me, please," and leads me to my bathroom. I shower with her and she washes, as much as possible, the remaining oil from my body.

"Did you enjoy your massage, Sir?" she asks.

"Erin, sweetie, I loved it. I've never had anything quite like it. It was truly overwhelming. You should know- I plan to hold to your promise about "milking" me on the massage table," I respond.

Erin smiles wickedly and moves in close. She whispers in a sultry voice, "Sir, I'm a woman of my word, count on it. But for now, I think we both need to relax for a while."

We rest and doze in each other's arms in my bed for a couple hours.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.