The Place Pt. 10 - Finale

Story Info
An "average" guy finds love in utopia.
2.3k words
4.38
4.6k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin's Reveal

Mary calls us for dinner and announces the menu will include steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, corn-on-the-cob, and tossed salads. Erin and I splash a little water on our faces to perk up and then we amble out to the patio.

I'm shocked to find Diana wearing a barbecue apron- it's the first item of clothing I've ever seen her wear. She says, "I got hit by some spatters the last time I grilled- it's for safety, not modesty. And don't worry, it's coming off just as soon as the steaks are done."

We eat on the patio and the food, as usual, is perfect. I marvel at how these girls get items like fresh steaks and corn without ever leaving the house to go shopping.

The conversation over dinner is light, mostly about what the girls want to do for recreation over the next several days. I mostly nod in agreement. I'm daydreaming about my upcoming evening with Erin.

Erin must read my mind- she changes the subject and asks, "Will you girls help me prepare for my evening with Mr. Steve? I want to look my best and be at my 'freshest' for him." I'm surprised she says that in my presence, but the girls are used to more openness than I am.

Diana responds first, "Erin, babe, we'll be glad to primp and prep you. We'll give you the full treatment so you're at your best. With your body, that won't be hard to do."

Now I'm no longer daydreaming- I'm craving her and my body reacts accordingly.

Diana speaks again, "Looks like Mr. Steve is ready to rise to the occasion, Erin," Diana winks at Erin and nods in my direction. After all this time, I still blush.

After dinner, I go to my room to do a little prepping of my own. I shave, shower, brush my teeth and make sure my room is tidy and clean. Then I go to the kitchen to get a bottle of Erin's favorite wine- Moscato D'asti.

Mary hears me and comes out of the girls' room. "We'll bring the wine to your room, Sir. How about some cheese and crackers and a vase filled with long-stem roses to go with it?" Mary asks.

"Why, uh, yes. That would be great! How did you know I was thinking that flowers would be a nice touch tonight?" I ask.

"Mr. Steve," Mary replies, "girls know these things. We have intuition and we can read the signs."

I thank her and return to my room, wondering how much she, and the others, have divined of my feelings for Erin.

When Erin steps into my room, I inhale sharply as my gaze fixes on her. She is resplendent! Her face is radiant- it's obvious that the girls have been busy getting her makeup perfect. Her hair, her beautiful ginger-colored hair, is pulled back into a long French braid that reaches to the middle of her back.

My eyes leave hers for a split second and I am transfixed by her tits. She's wearing nipple jewelry that is new to me- much more elaborate than her usual barbells.

Erin walks slowly toward me- the confident walk of a woman who knows her looks are stunning. I am in awe of the sway of her hips and the jiggle of her tits and heat in her eyes.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed and Erin does not stop her approach until she's standing between my parted knees. As Erin stands before me, I scan from face to feet to face and soak in her beauty.

With Erin standing so near and her tits at eye level, I see up close what gripped my attention from across the room- she's wearing silver, heart-shaped, filigree nipple jewelry. It's amazing and HOT! The "bud" of each nipple juts through the open center of the heart. An arrow, a cupid's arrow, passes through each bud and holds the heart in place.

"Mr. Steve, please say something. Do you like what you see?" Erin tentatively inquires.

"Erin," I murmur, "I'm finding it hard to breathe right now. You.Are.So.Beautiful!"

I scan her again and pause at her nipples, then I look up into her heated gaze. My mouth is dry and my cock is rigid.

I continue, panting now, "I think - that - you're - sending me - a message - with your - um - jewelry. I've - never seen - anything - like that before. I've never - seen you wear - it before."

Erin reaches down and cups my face in her hands, saying, "They're brand new, I've never worn them before tonight, and I'm wearing them just for you, Mr. Steve." She smiles shyly at me.

"I hope I'm reading you right, Erin," I say, having regained my voice and a measure of confidence, "If I am, you're telling me about your feelings for me. I hope you're saying that you love me, because, Erin, that's what I planned to say to you tonight- that I love you."

Erin pounces on me, pressing me back onto the bed. She kisses me hard and deep. "Oh, Mr. Steve," she breathes excitedly, after breaking off the kiss, "I do love you! I have fallen in love with you! I need you so badly and I want you so much! You've made me so happy!

"Thank you for loving me back! I knew you loved me, I just knew it! I wore this special jewelry to give you a hint and to give me the confidence to admit to you, to declare to you, that I love you."

We roll onto our sides and kiss again, our hands exploring each other's bodies.

"Erin," I say, "I've had feelings for you, feelings that I didn't initially recognize, since my first day here. My feelings grew stronger with each passing day, but I had to hold back.

"I knew that I was falling for you, but I didn't want to cross a line by falling in love with one woman when all four women seemed to need me and have a claim on my body. I simply didn't know what to do."

There's a knock on the door and Mary, Aria and Diana enter. Mary is carrying the bottle of wine and two glasses, Aria is carrying the vase of roses and a plate of snacks, and Diana has a small table.

Mary speaks, "We'll just deliver these to you and then we will leave you two 'lovebirds' alone for the rest of the evening."

I look at the girls and then back at Erin. I'm incredulous. "They know?" I ask Erin.

"Yes, Mr. Steve, they guessed it several days ago. They knew I was sweet on you and they could tell you had feelings for me. Don't worry, they're happy for us."

"Yes, Sir," Aria says, "we are very happy." Diana nods hesitantly.

The girls set the table with wine and cheese and crackers and place the roses in the middle of the table. When they have finished, they scurry out of the room.

At the door, Aria turns and gives Erin a wink, then closes the door. We are alone.

"Oh, Sir," Erin remarks, "you thought of roses- how romantic."

"Well, I only thought of wine," I confess, "Mary suggested the flowers. I didn't know they were available on short notice. And, Erin, dear, now that we've confessed our love, please call me 'Steve,' or 'honey,' or whatever nickname lovers use. I can't be 'Sir' to you any longer. I'm not above you- we're equals."

"Steve, that's a fair point, and well-made. Do you like 'honey'? I think I'd like to call you 'honey'" Erin says.

"Yes, baby- my baby," I answer, "What a relief that I can love you now without trying to hide my feelings. I feel so liberated! Would you like some wine, baby?"

"Sure, honey," Erin responds coyly, "let's have wine and then make love the way lovers do- slow and sweet and long into the night."

After wine and snacks and a long time just talking and kissing, we slowly switch to love-making.

It is relaxed at first. It is very sweet. It gets hotter and hotter and it climaxes gloriously. And it lasts long into the night. Finally, when we are both sated and spent, we lay down to fall asleep together.

As I drift off, I wonder what tomorrow may hold. I know it will be a new day. I can't wait.

The Second Awakening

I am drifting in that zone between being asleep and awake. I hear Erin's voice in hushed tones. She's talking with someone but I don't recognize the other person's voice. It sounds like she's giving instructions- odd.

Suddenly she says, "Did you see that? His eyes blinked!" I half hear a muffled response. "There, he did it again. I think he's coming around. Hurry, go get Doc Cartwright." I hear scurrying footsteps and a door closes.

I blink again and open my eyes. There's Erin, but she's wearing clothes. My room looks odd, like hospital room. Wait, what?

I look at her surprised face and I say, "Hi Erin."

Her jaw drops- "You know my name?" she says, her mouth still agape.

"Well, of course, Erin. It is 'Erin,' isn't it?" I say hesitantly- this all seems so strange.

"Yes, Mr. Steve, but how did you know it?" she replies.

"Erin, you told me your name weeks ago." And suddenly I realize I've been dreaming or something like that- this is weird!

"Sir, you've been in a coma for two months. You were never conscious when I said my name to you. We, the medical team, have so wanted you to come out of the coma and here you are, at last!"

I notice a jumble of tubes and wires and IV's connected to me and inquire, "What happened to me?"

"Mr. Steve, that's the name we've been calling you, 'cause we don't know your real name, you've been in an explosion.

"You were brought to us unconscious and with brain swelling. We kept you in an induced coma until the swelling subsided. We've been trying to bring you out of the coma, without success, for several weeks.

"A search and rescue team found you, but you had no identification and your clothing was all tatters. Your wounds were superficial, so they're mostly healed.

"Since no one reported you to 'missing persons,' we couldn't ID you. Do you know your real name? Do you have any recollection of the accident?"

I confess that I have no memory of it, indeed I have no memory of anything before the accident. The only name I remember is Steve because I've heard it so much recently.

If my past weeks were all a dream I need to find out more, so I inquire, "Is there another nurse, a shorter brunette, kind of impulsive- even brash, named Diana?"

"Yes," Erin replies incredulously, "She takes over for me at night."

"And is there also a black nurse, tall and slender with braids? She has an accent. Is her name Aria?" I ask.

"Mr. Steve, this is too much. Aria works weekends. She's been monitoring you every Saturday and Sunday since you were admitted."

I ask about one more, "There's also a blonde woman. She's in charge. Her name is..."

Our conversation is interrupted when the door opens and Mary strides in, dressed in a white smock with a stethoscope draped around her neck.

"Good morning and welcome back, Mr. Steve, I'm Dr. Cartwright," she says.

"Mary Cartwright, I'd bet. Is that correct?" I ask. "Why yes, but how did you know that?" Mary responds, unable to hide her surprise.

Erin blurts out, "Doctor, he knew my name as soon as he opened his eyes and he described, and named, Diana and Aria- described them to a tee!"

"Well the human mind can do amazing things, even when it's in a coma- when we think there's no communication or awareness at all," Mary says. I silently and wholeheartedly agree.

Mary continues, "Well, we will have the neurologist evaluate you soon, probably today, and you'll also have to see a psychiatrist. For now, just rest. We'll start you on solid food as soon as we can. You must be hungry. Memory restoration may take some time. Again, welcome back, Sir."

At that she turns and leaves the room. Erin stays. "I have to get your vitals and check the setting on your IV," she says. "I'm amazed you knew my name!"

"Erin, I recognized you because I was in a place, a house on the beach, apparently in my mind, for weeks and you and Mary and Diana and Aria, you were all there. Damn, it all seemed too real to be just a dream or a fantasy."

As Erin reaches to adjust the IV, I think I can just make out the telltale bulge from a nipple "barbell" through her scrub top- intriguing.

"I would love to hear all about that place- that beach house. It sounds dreamy, oh, please pardon the pun. Were we your nurses there?" Erin responds

"Uh, no you weren't nurses," I blush as I answer.

"Well then, what were we?" Erin asks.

I lower my face and admit, "You were, um, housemates, companions, I'd say. Honestly, I'm too embarrassed to tell you the details. I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field-day with it."

"Oh, it sounds scandalous. Still I would love to know more," replies Erin.

"Maybe when I get out of here, you'll let me take you out to dinner, you've helped me a great deal. I owe you, and Dr. Cartwright and Aria and Diana, too.

"Maybe over dinner I'll get up the nerve to tell you about my dreams."

"I think I'd like that. It sounds titillating," Erin replies.

Hope blooms in my heart and my cock twitches involuntarily.

The End

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.