The Plan

Story Info
The plan was to get my wife laid. It was almost perfect.
1.9k words
4.17
56.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact was, our sex life had become routine. I had to do something to spice it up. That called for a plan.

The plan was to get my wife laid.

I started slowly, introducing little elements into our infrequent joinings.

The first thing was the blindfold.

"What's that for?" my wife asked.

"Just something a little different. Here. Just try it out."

It was one of those sleep masks. I slipped it over her blonde head and covered her eyes. Then I crawled out of the bed and stood beside her. I leaned over and quickly took one of her nipples in my mouth. She jumped.

"Ooo!" she giggled. "I wasn't expecting that."

"That's the idea," I told her. Next, I dove my tongue into her navel.

"Oh, my!" she squirmed.

Next, I let her lie there for a minute or so.

"Are you still here?" she asked.

I got very close to her ear. "I'm still here," I whispered.

She jumped. "You startled me."

"But, it's fun, isn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so."

When I slid my tongue into her wet slit, she groaned. I knew I was on the right track. I ate her for a few minutes, then stood next to her head. I trailed my cock along her lips. She sucked it in, and gave it a few perfunctory swipes with her tongue.

I climbed on the bed and we fucked like mad for several minutes until she screamed she was coming. I blasted my load inside her. Afterwards, we lay cuddling, the blindfold on the nightstand.

"How did you like it?"

"It was good. It's like getting a surprise. I liked it."

The blindfold became an available tool.

Next, I introduced the lashings. Made of smooth strips of cloth, my wife protested slightly when I wrapped her wrists together.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just trying something new," I told her. "Remember the blindfold? You liked that."

"But this is different," she protested.

"Trust me. I'm not going to hurt you."

I trussed her up and tied the loose end to the bedstead.

"Now you're all mine," I told her.

I proceeded to kiss and lick her whole body. She squirmed and heaved, trying to get loose. Well, not really trying, but making a good show of it. This time, she came twice before I blew my load inside her. The bindings became an occasional tool in our little arsenal.

The next item was the headphones.

"Tonight we're trying sensory deprivation," I told her.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to put these headphones on you with the blindfold. You won't be able to see or hear anything. You'll be dependent on your sense of touch."

The headphones had a built-in radio. I turned it to her favorite station, tested it on myself for loudness, and plunked the earphones over her ears. Blindfolded and unable to hear, I let her lay there for several minutes. Her fingers tapped on the bed in time to the music. Once again, I gently touched, licked and sucked on various sites. Each time she gave a little jump. When I finally dipped my tongue into her slit, she was absolutely soaked.

I slid easily into her, and she wrapped her legs around me, grabbed my ass and plunged herself up and down my shaft. She was as hot as I had ever seen her.

I knew the time was right, so I lined up her next partner.

Our neighbor, Gary, was a well-hung stud. We'd often watched him around his pool. He wore one of those Speedo briefs and bulged significantly. My wife had commented about how disgusting he looked, parading all that meat in front of his wife and the whole neighborhood.

Gary was astounded at my request. I'd told him I'd been getting her ready for this for nearly three months, and asked him if he'd like to be the one.

"Hell, yes!" he answered. "But I'd better tell Gina."

"You'd better not. She'll blab it to Andrea?"

"Man, if she finds out I did this without telling her, my ass is history."

"You've done this before?"

"Well, no. But, we talk about it all the time."

Gina was a stone fox, dark-haired and thoroughly built. I could see that she'd get a lot of offers. Gary and Gina practically lived in bathing suits all summer. I really enjoyed watching her around her pool.

"Okay, you can tell her," I said. "But, just don't tell her its Andrea."

We set it up for Saturday night. I told him to come in the back door after ten. I'd have Andrea all trussed up, blindfolded and silenced by the headphones. When he got there, he could to anything he wanted, but I was going to stay in the room with them.

When Saturday night came, I told Andrea she was in for a real special treat. "We're going to put it all together tonight," I said.

I told her to have her shower early and get ready. We'd start the games at around nine-thirty.

She came out of the shower just after, and pulled the covers off the bed. She reached into the nightstand and took out the blindfold and the bindings. She put on the blindfold herself and lay there waiting for me to get the rest of the gear set up. I wrapped her wrists with the bindings, one for each wrist, this time, and tied them off to the bed. I kissed her flat belly and told her how excited I was. She smiled, and said she was more than ready.

I put the headphones on her, then left her alone. I set up our videocam next to the bed where I could get good shots of the whole thing. Then I came back to the bed, sucked on her nipples and ate her pussy for a little while, keeping my eye on the clock. I got up just after ten and made way for Gary.

He came into the room and saw Andrea spread out on the bed, blindfolded and tied off.

"Holy shit!" he said. "She looks hot!"

"Hurry up," I told him. "Get your clothes off and get to work."

Gary stripped in just a minute and walked toward the bed. He looked at me and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure," I told him. "Get going."

Gary leaned over my wife and took her nipple in his mouth. Andrea gasped. He slid his fingers over her belly and pushed them through her bush. Then he slid one of his fingers into her hot slit.

"She is so damn wet!" he told me.

"I know. I've been getting her primed up."

Gary kissed Andrea down her belly. His nose dug around in her pubes for a minute. Then he twisted around and drove his tongue into her soaking slit.

Andrea bucked her hips up to meet him she was so turned on. Gary ate her pussy for a few minutes. His cock was straight and hard. He got off the bed and walked toward her head. He looked at me.

"Go ahead. She'll suck it if you put it on her lips."

He dragged his huge meat across my wife's mouth. She opened up for it, then stopped for a second. Then she started sucking and bobbing on it like crazy.

Gary mouth-fucked Andrea for a little while then pulled away. He slid his fingers into her slit again and played with her.

I was behind the camera, making sure we got all of it on tape. Then Gary climbed on the bottom of the bed and started crawling up toward her. I could see his cock hanging down as it got closer to my wife's dripping pussy. I knew the moment of truth was fast approaching.

Gary's cock bumped against Andrea's pussy. She raised her hips up. Then she said, "Give me that great big cock. I want that monster cock of yours."

Then Gary grabbed his dong and slipped it up and down her slit. He positioned it at her opening and pushed. Andrea groaned as his massive meat split her flesh and plowed up inside her. I focused the camera right there so we could see his cock getting sucked up inside her.

Andrea went nuts. She was bellowing and pumping her hips, screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" over and over again.

Gary did his best. He kept pumping his meat inside her, and Andrea kept pushing her hips up to meet him.

"Untie my goddamned hands," she screamed.

I leapt toward the bed and grabbed the ties. I undid the knots and let her hands free. Andrea grabbed Gary's hips and pulled his ass toward her, driving his cock as deep inside as it would go. She wasn't screaming anymore. She was just grunting and blowing, sounding like a bitch in heat. Then she groaned real loud and yelled out, "I'm cumming! Make me cum, you motherfucker!"

I was stunned. Andrea never said a word when we were fucking. She moaned and groaned some, but never said a word. But, now, she was yelling the worst profanity I ever heard her used.

"Oh, goddamn," she screamed, "Make me cum, you son of a bitch. Fuck me harder."

Gary was doing his best. I saw beads of sweat rise up on his back as he humped away at my wife.

"Fuck!" Andrea bellowed. Then she repeated it five or six times, just the one word, real fast.

She locked her legs around his calves and pumped him hard.

Then I saw Gary looking nervous. "I'm gonna cum," he warned me.

"Go for it, man!" I told him, my own cock hard as stone from watching the two of them together.

"Oh, gawd!" Gary yelled, then pushed himself deep inside Andrea. I could tell he was shooting hot jets of cum way up inside her.

"Aw, shit!" Andrea screamed. "Oh, goddamn that feels so good!"

The both of them were breathless and panting when they were done. Andrea tried to turn her head to the side but the earphones wouldn't let her. She ripped them off.

"That was one hell of a fuck," she said, gasping for air. Then she said, "Thanks, Gary."

We both froze. She still had the blindfold on.

"Oh, shit!" Gary said.

She reached up and pulled it off her head. Then she took Gary's face in her hands, looked into it, smiled, and gave him a real hot and sloppy French kiss.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

Andrea shook her head. "You think I'm stupid? The blindfold, the ties, and the earphones? I know you. I know what you think. I know what you read and what you have fantasies about. I figured you were planning something like this. Then, when he put his cock in my mouth, I knew. It's different from yours. No, sweetheart. Gina didn't tell me. I told her."

"You told her?" I was aghast.

"Sure did. She said Gary had been acting real squirrelly lately. So, we figured it was him."

"Oh, shit," Gary said.

"Then how come you let it happen?" I asked.

"Did I just get the fucking of my life, or what?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Gina put it very succinctly. 'If the boys want to fuck around like this, let's you and me get laid.'"

"So you're not pissed off?"

"Not unless you didn't get any of this on that tape."

"I got it," I assured her.

"Good. You can get off, now, Gary," she said.

Gary lifted himself off the bed. Andrea picked up a towel from the nightstand and wiped his cum off her leg.

"Take your tape and let's go next door," she said. Gina's waiting to see it."