The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we got into our bedroom, Clara pushed me up against a wall. There was a loud thump, and I remembered on the other side of that wall was Poppy's bed. I'm sure she would have been woken up. Before I could say anything, Clara jumped onto my now stiff cock. Her cunt was like an ocean, and offered no resistance to my invading cock. Yet she was still tight, squeezing my dick. I was buried deep within my wife.

"Now fuck me!" She demanded. I moved away from the wall, keeping my dick inside of her, to be able to move easier. I moved my hands from around her back, to on her ass. Then, I began to slam my hips into Clara's, pushing her ass down onto my cock using my hands. Faster, harder, with each stroke, I pounded her pussy.

"AAH... YES... FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD... FUCK MY CUNT... OHH... FUCK YES... YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD... YES DADDY... FUCK ME HARDER!" I obliged, and now I could hear our flesh smack together, creating a slapping sound that echoed around the room.

"OOH FUCK... I'M GONNA CUM... MAKE ME CUM DADDY... FUCK MEEEEE... CUMMING!"

I felt a river of Clara's cum squirt on my dick. She'd never done this before. Clara's mouth was wide open, letting out a primal scream and her eyelids were fluttering open and closed, her eyes rolled up looking towards the ceiling. This was too much for me, and I came deep inside her. My spray of cum forced against her flooding cunt. This continued for another minute. After we had calmed down, we looked at each other and giggled like schoolgirls.

"That has never happened before!" I looked at her in surprise.

"I know" Clara gasped for air.

"It felt amazing on my dick."

"That was the best feeling I have ever felt. Ever."

"How did you do it?"

"I don't know. I was just really horny, 'cause I'd been masturbating most of the day, and you were fucking me really hard and fast." Clara was still breathing heavily. We looked at each other with wonder for a few minutes.

"Anything else happen while I was away?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Poppy asked me what it was like?"

"Asked that what was like?"

"When you ate the omelette of my tit."

"Oh, that," I smiled, "Well, what did you say about it?"

"I said that your tongue was very nice on my body, and that I'm very lucky to have it. I told her it got me really horny." I coughed, almost choking a bit. If I had water in my mouth it would have gone everywhere. I looked at Clara; her face had a devilish smile plastered on her. She obviously wanted that reaction.

"Did you use those exact words?"

"Yeah! If we are going to get Poppy to fuck you, we need to make her want to fuck you. We need to make her get horny and then get her to think about you when she's horny. I think it worked, as well; when you were out, I could hear her getting off. She was really loud. I must admit that her moaning got me even more worked up. I was so tempted just to 'accidentally' walk in on her just to see her pussy." My earlier thought of getting Clara to help out satisfying Poppy looked like it would come true. If we commit incest we might as well have some lesbian incest.

We fell asleep together immediately after getting into bed; we were both drained from our hard fucking. It was the end of the week, and we only had ten more days before Clara left to visit her parents. We didn't have that long, but I didn't want to rush the plan to get my daughter into bed. It needed to feel organic.

Over the next four days, I continued to touch my daughter more often. We hugged regularly throughout the day, me gently rubbing Poppy's back, sometimes running my hands over the round cheeks of her ass. I felt as though, when Poppy was about to hug me, she would smile a bit more, and her eyes would soften. We were becoming much closer as father and daughter, and I was enjoying it. However, I couldn't wait to be able to fuck my beautiful daughter.

It was late in the evening. I was watching TV, my legs outstretched on the couch. I heard Clara walk into the front room, and then she slumped down next to me. I felt her skin rub against me, as she only had a red set of bra and panties on. In her hand, she held a pad of paper and a pen.

"You need more than a pen and paper to look smart."

"I don't need brains, I have tits," she grabbed them, "Anyway, we need to start to move further into the plan to fuck Poppy. I've got a couple of ideas." She handed the paper to me. On the paper was written:

  • Catch Poppy masturbating

  • Let Poppy catch you masturbating

  • 'Accidentally' fuck where Poppy can see us.

"What do you think?" Clara asked.

"I like it. I think," reaching over and taking the pen from Clara's hand, "Tomorrow, catch Poppy masturbating, then, the day before you leave, she sees us fucking, and then, when you're away, Poppy catches me masturbating." I numbered each of the points on the paper.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well," Clara turned to me, "We're always on the same page." We both moved our heads towards each other and kissed. It was a quick, tender peck on the lips.

"Are we strange?" I asked, "You know, 'cause we're planning on how to fuck our daughter."

"No, I'm pretty sure loads of people take part in incest. I know quite a few people online that I chat with that fuck their fathers, daughters, mothers or sons. Most people just keep it secret, which is a shame because incest is wonderful and it should be appreciated, not looked down upon."

"So, do you think that, secretly, everyone wants to have sex with a family member?"

"Yeah."

"So, my mom and sis want to bang me?"

"Definitely. And just to make sure, I'll put in a good word for you. Actually, I probably already did. See, me and your sis got drunk one time, and she ended up asking me what it was like to fuck you. I'm pretty sure I was very graphic and detailed."

"Wow, weird. It would be great, though, to be able to fuck mum and sis, hopefully together."

"I could join you, but first, we need to focus on you getting Poppy's pussy. I'm going out tomorrow, which should mean that she'll masturbate, because there is less chance of her being caught. However, she will be caught!" Clara gave me a grin, "Just be sure to make it look natural." We got up from the couch, and Clara insisted on me carrying her on my back up the stairs. I gave a little bounce with every step, causing Clara's panty covered cunt to rub against my back. By the time we got to our bed, I could feel the stickiness of her arousal on my back.

I gently dropped Clara onto the bed, leaving her on her back. Her legs were splayed open, giving me a clear view of her soaked red transparent panties, and her pussy lips beneath them. I lunged forward with my mouth, and attacked the material, jabbing my tongue, trying to get to my favorite place, and sucking up her juices from the sodden material. I wedged my nose between the slit of her pussy, and wiggled it up and down. I felt Clara's hands push my head further into her panties, and she let out a quiet moan. I reached my fingers around to the waist of her panties and frantically tugged them down her legs; they rested around her ankles. Now Clara's cunt was free, and I shoved my tongue into her for a few quick jabs, before concentrating on her protruding nub. I slithered my tongue over Clara's clit.

"Oh... yes... lick my clit... yes daddy," Clara was quietly moaning at the minute, but soon, with the help of my prodding tongue, she was screaming loudly. "YES... TONGUE ME DADDY... FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER WITH YOUR TONGUE... FEELS SO GOOD... GONNA CUM... AAH... CUMMING!" Clara thrust her hips up into my face as she came. My nose scraped off a dribble of liquid from her cunt, and it dropped onto my tongue.

I stood up, releasing my rock hard dick. I grabbed it and ran it up and down her slit. Clara tried to move up her pussy onto my dick, and I thrust into her at the same time.

"Oh, fuck... yes... you're so deep in me... fuck me... fuck me daddy," I moved my hips back and forth fast; Our skin rippled with each thrust, and the sound of skin slapping echoed around the room, "Aah, yes... fuck me... harder... yes, daddy... oh fuck." My dick slipped in and out through Clara's wet, soft pussy. Her cunt squeezed me as I pounded her, trying to trap my dick in her pussy. She grabbed me by the hips and was forcibly pulling me into her as fast as she could, "FUCK ME DADDY... YESSSS... FUCK ME... YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING GOOD... I'M GONNA CUM... CUM ON YOUR FUCKING DICK... AAH... CUMMING!" As Clara convulsed in her orgasmic bliss, I smothered her insides with my cum. My dick pulsed as I shot each rope into her. I listened to Clara heavily breathing, the only sound in the room, for a while, before her breathing turned to the sounds of sleep. I felt my softening dick slip from Clara's cunt, and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Clara had already left. I stumbled, sleepily, dragging my tired body across the house. I hadn't seen Poppy, so I assumed she was still in her room. I ended up in the back room, with a pile of clothes to iron. I put on some quiet music in the background, quiet enough so that I would be able to hear Poppy's moans. I began to casually iron my clothes, taking my time. I kept listening out for the soft moans and sighs of Poppy pleasuring herself, but, for a while, I heard nothing. I'd almost ironed all of the clothes, when I heard a faint moan from upstairs. I hastily put the ironed clothes in a basket, and made my way up the stairs. I tried to stay quiet when taking each step, and soon, I was standing outside Poppy's room, basket of clothes in my hand. I took a deep breath, before I opened the door to Poppy's room.

I was greeted by the sight of Poppy on her bed, her legs spread, pushing what looked like a large dildo in and out of her cunt. Her mouth was open in pleasure, but her eyes were wide in horror. Feigning surprise, the basket fell from my grasp, and it crashed to the ground, clothes spilling everywhere.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry Poppy; I didn't realize you were..."

I dropped to my knees, and gathered the clothes, trying to look as if I was in a rush. Every so often, I glanced up at Poppy. Her legs were still spread, the dildo shoved up her pussy, not trying to hide herself at all. I swear she even shivered, as if she had a small orgasm. Finally, I had collected all of the clothes back in the basket, and made my way out of Poppy's bedroom. Just as I closed the door, I got one last glimpse of my daughter, who had moved her hand to her back to her pussy, and was gently manipulating her clitoris. She gave another small shiver of orgasm when we locked eyes.

After the door closed, I walked down the stairs, with shaky legs. I'd gone through with the plan. I hadn't thought about it before walking in on Poppy masturbating. Maybe my want, no, my need to see my daughter naked had caused me to not think about the plan. It seemed almost natural to want to see Poppy masturbating, not something that needed planning. I cast my mind back to Clara's opinions that 'secretly, everyone wants to have sex with a family member'. Maybe we do.

I slumped back onto the couch and projected the image of Poppy on her back, her tits resting on her chest, her hand pushing the dildo in and out of wet cunt, in front of me. The look of her face lost in pleasure with her other hand brushing her clit. I began to rub my hard dick through my shorts. It only took a few quick rubs before I squirted my cum into the material of my shorts. My softening dick rested in the sodden material.

I gasped heavily for a minute, my breath taken away from the intensity of my orgasm. For the rest of the day, I sat on the couch, slowly recovering. I didn't see Poppy after the incident in her bedroom.

I heard the front door open, and a few seconds later, Clara walked into the room, carrying many bags on her arms. She saw the dark spot in my shorts from my cum, and raised her eyebrows at me. She dropped the bags, and jumped onto the couch, and snuggled next to me, pushing her head under my arm, so I had my arm around her. I felt like she was my daughter, when she was younger, waiting to be told a story.

"So?" Clara asked, looking up at me.

"It worked fucking perfectly," I had a huge grin on my face, "So I was doing some ironing, then I heard Poppy moaning, so I put some clothes in a basket and took them up the stairs. When I opened the door, Poppy was on her back, completely naked, thrusting a dildo up her cunt. Faking surprise, I dropped the basket, and the clothes went everywhere. As I was picking up the clothes, Poppy didn't even try to cover herself; her legs were open, the dildo shoved up her pussy," Clara was biting her lip, pressing her legs together, trying to rub her pussy on her legs, "And then when I walked out the door, she started rubbing her clit, before I'd even shut the door!"

I watched as Clara quivered in orgasm, shaking as I held her. She let out a quiet moan and then stopped shivering.

"Mmm, that was nice. You're so lucky you got to see that."

"Yeah, I know. So fucking hot." I tried moving my hand around to Clara's breast, and began to pull my shorts down my legs.

"No, no," Clara moved her hand to stop me from pulling my shorts down; "We need you to save up for your performance tomorrow." She had an evil smile on her, as if taking great joy in my pain.

"What the fuck! C'mon, please." I tried grabbing her tit. Clara stood up.

"No, just wait. Imagine how good it will be tomorrow with Poppy watching us." I grumbled as we walked up the stairs, trying to ease my cock back to softness.

I woke up with my dick pointed towards the ceiling. I saw, through my sleepy eyes, Clara move over toward me.

"I see you're ready for today," Clara lightly stroked my dick as she said this, "God, it's so weird, knowing that Poppy is going to be watching us fuck."

"How do you know she is going to watch?"

"Trust me. When she walked in on us on the couch when you were about to fuck me, she had a look in her eyes; She wants to see us, and be part of us. Well, you, at least."

"Do you want to be with Poppy?"

"Maybe, I don't really know. I've never been attracted to women. I haven't ever wanted to have sex with another girl, but with Poppy, I think there is some sort of 'spark' there, that makes me a bit interested. Maybe it's because she's my daughter. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you would love to see some mom/daughter action." She gave me a grin and a kiss, before she got out of bed. I followed down the stairs, watching her ass jiggle as she walked down each step. When we stepped into the kitchen, we saw Poppy sitting at the table, chewing on a sandwich.

"Hi Poppy." I spoke in a cheerful tone.

"Hi dad." My daughter gave me and Clara a smile as we sat down at the table.

"So, what are you doing today?" Asked Clara.

"Nothing, probably just stay in my room all day." My wife and I exchanged a knowing look; this was our chance.

"Oh Okay, we're probably not going to do much either."

Clara made a bagel for herself and me. When we finished it, we walked out of the kitchen.

"We're probably going to be cleaning our room." I called out to Poppy as we stepped up the stairs, my hands running over her ass, pinching it as it shook from the movement of her legs.

When we reached our room, Clara turned to me.

"So, how are we gonna do this?"

"Not a clue."

"Helpful," Clara sarcastically rolled her eyes and sighed, "First things first, how is Poppy going to see us?"

"The door, obviously."

"Leave it open, yeah?"

"Yep, but not all the way, so it doesn't look obvious."

"But wide enough that Poppy will be able to see, without meaning to."

"Yeah." We both walked over to the door, and adjusted it accordingly.

"Next, we need to position how we are going to have sex, so we're not be able to see Poppy, otherwise she'll move away so we don't see her, but where we'll be able to know if she's watching." Clara was taking charge; she was the one planning all of this. She was definitely the one who got off most on incest. This was probably due to actually having experienced incest. Hopefully, in a couple of days time, I would know the feeling of fucking a family member, and so would Poppy.

"I think that you should be on top of me." I told Clara.

"No," she said, shaking her head, "Poppy needs to see you, 'cause you're the one she's probably going to be more interested in."

"I'm pretty sure you want Poppy to be interested in you too, though."

"Yeah, but once you get her, I can just join in," Clara bounced up and down in excitement, "Anyway, for now, I think that I should be on my back, on the bed, and you should be standing up next to the bed, thrusting into me."

"That sounds good."

"It should be, you're fucking me," Clara chuckled and squeezed her tits, "And then, while you're fucking me, I should be able to see, in my peripheral vision, Poppy through the door." Clara lay back on the bed, testing her theory. A couple of seconds later, she jumped up, "Yep, that's great. If you aren't blocking my view of the door completely, I should be able to see what Poppy's doing." Clara mimed rubbing her pussy through her shorts, just in case I didn't understand.

We heard Poppy washing up her plate that she had the sandwich on. This meant that we only had a few minutes before Poppy would probably walk up the stairs. We needed to act fast. I stepped towards Clara, and pushed her hand that was in front of her pussy, onto it, and moved it up and down. Clara began to moan lightly, in time with the movement of her hand. I bent my neck down to my wife's and gently sucked on her lip. I felt Clara try to rub her covered cunt on my now hardened cock. I started to roll Clara's panties down to her ankles, but I heard the creak of Poppy walking up the stairs. I threw Clara onto the bed, ripping her panties of at the same time. I quickly fished my dick out of my boxers, and rubbed it up and down Clara's slit, before ramming it home.

The sound of Poppy coming up the stairs grew louder, so I started thrusting into Clara's wet folds immediately. My dick plunged in and out of Clara's depths. A sloshing sound filled the room, along with the strong scent of Clara's cunt, and the smacking of our flesh.

"Ohhh... yes... fuck me... harder... ohh fuck... aah..."

Although I wasn't concentrating that much, I heard that the creaking sound of the stairs had stopped, and I guessed Poppy was sneaking a look from near the door. I looked at Clara; she had her mouth open in lust and pleasure, but her eyes were glancing at the bedroom door. I saw her give a wink, which I assumed meant that Poppy was watching. I put in even more effort. My hips were now flying forward and back, spearing Clara with my rock hard cock. I sensed Clara was putting on a show (though it may have been because of my increased effort).

"OH... FUCK YES... SO GOOD... YOU FUCK ME REAL GOOD... OH YES DADDYYYY!" Clara held the last syllable of Daddy for a long time, trying to gauge Poppy's reaction. I didn't hear any movement from outside the door, so I presumed Poppy was still watching. As I was pounding Clara's pussy, I saw a smile grow across her face, which I guessed meant that my daughter was rubbing her cunt to the sights and sounds of her father fucking her mother. I sped up.

"YES DADDY... POUND THAT CUNT... FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER... HARDER... OOH FUCK... YES!" My dick felt like it was going to explode, being squeezed by Clara and because of the knowledge that Poppy was watching us. From the facial expressions Clara was making, so was she.

"OH FUCK... FUCK MY CUNT... I'M GONNA CUM... CUM ON THAT BIG DICK... FUCK ME DADDY... YES... CUMMMMINNNG!" Clara shook uncontrollably underneath me, letting out a shout, trying to trap my still thrusting dick in her cunt. I felt a spray of Clara's liquid attack my dick head, and I came inside her pussy, coating her walls in my cum. Through the commotion of our mutual orgasm, I heard a faint cry from outside the door. Clara and I smiled at each other, knowing that Poppy had had an orgasm watching her parents fuck. Our plan had worked, so far.