The Plan

Story Info
Bedding a coworker is harder than it appears.
1.2k words
3.63
20.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with my new job. I had taken a job as a customer service representative and my job began with three weeks of training. I was in a training class of about twenty people and made some really great friends. My little group consisted of Julia, Jon, Noah, and me. We had lunch together every day and talked about everything. After a while I began to notice Noah more than I had before. I had feelings for him, which could definitely be explained but were a little harder to act on. Now I'm no goddess, that's for sure but I look decent enough. I'm about 5'1 with short blond hair and measure up to a nice 36-26-36. And I had gotten plenty of offers and to really start this story you must know my background.

I first started having sex when I was 18, and that was with a guy I had been dating for a year. It's just that I had a small problem…no matter what, he could never make me cum. everything was fine for a few months; I was soon very good at faking orgasms. But I began to notice his friends a lot more than before. Not too long after, I had fucked about four of his best friends, while I was still dating him. After I turned nineteen, I broke up with this guy and became involved with another man who introduced me to all sorts of fun things about sex. In no time at all I was a practicing bi-sexual and had developed a fetish about being came on. This is about the time I began this new job.

I had recently moved in with this man and we began working different shifts, he works in the early morning and I work late at night. Anyway, Noah had invited us to go to a little party on our last night of training. Just a bunch of people doing shots and kicking back a few beers. It all sounds innocent right? Yeah, I know I didn't have you fooled for a minute. I figured this would be a prime opportunity to seduce Noah, and I began working on a plan. Before work I took my time getting ready. I shaved everything, and applied lotion everywhere. I found a bra and panty set at Fredrick's of Hollywood that morning in the sluttish shade of red silk, and wore those under a tight pair of blue jeans and long sleeved denim shirt.

Work seemed to drag on and I spent the evening teasing Noah, as usual. Finally, it was announced that it was time to check out of work. I couldn't help smiling to myself nor could I help the warmth in my poor neglected pussy. But I continued to keep my thoughts to myself and hurried out side to meet every one.

"Well, are we ready to go now?" I asked, feeling as though I had started to leak through my panties.

"Yeah, head over to my house, everything should be set up there. My roommates are all gone this weekend so we have the entire house to ourselves, just make yourself at home." Responded Noah. About ten minutes later we were all situated in front of the TV watching some stupid horror flick, sipping some beer. I had finally had enough and got up and went outside to smoke a cigarette. The air was cool and calming, especially on my raging hormones. I began to get kind of cold as I huddled there in the stoop of the door. Not even five minutes after I had come outside, Noah ventured out too.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked very much aware of him.

"Not much, Julia's in there teasing the hell out of poor Jon. I couldn't stand listening to him beg. So I decided to come out here and join you. How are you doing? You having fun?" he asked. I nodded and didn't look at him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Well, what is it?"

"You know you guys are all my friends right? Well I'm not used to having guy friends." I whispered, making lean closer so he could hear me.

"It's okay, there's nothing to be worried about."

"You don't understand. All the guy friends I've had, I've always ended up fucking them and then I never hear from them again…" I whispered again with a catch in my voice. Finally, his arms went around me and I really didn't know what to do, I'm pretty good at the chase but once I've been caught, I've been caught.

"Jen, you're so much better than that. If they got up and left you, that's their problem, not yours. You're worth more than just a roll in the hay." Noah whispered against my hair.

"Yeah, well, no one's been willing to show me that. So I really don't know, now do I?" I replied, not quite sure of myself yet. I just kept waiting for him to make the first move, because that's the way I am. It was then that I felt his lips against my hair and I turned my head so that our lips came in contact. It was electrifying to say the least as my arms went around his neck and I held on for dear life.

"Oh, GOD, why didn't I do this before?" he muttered against my swollen lips. With that remark I became a little bolder and raised his hand to my breast and he immediately began the gentle seduction of my nipple. My whole entire body responded to just that one simple touch. I couldn't believe anything could ever feel this good, this real.

My hands began to make their way down his arms and towards his chest I noticed through my blissful haze. My small hands were like entities of their own as they began to travel lower and lower until…

"STOP! Jen, we can't do this. Not here, not now!" he practically shouted as he pushed me away. Tears sprang to my eyes and I gathered my arms around myself as if in a hug and began rocking back and forth. I couldn't understand what was going on, why did he stop, didn't he know what he was doing to me. I had never ever been so aroused and then just left hanging like that.

"What's wrong with me? Is it the way, I look the way I act? Did I do something wrong? TELL ME!!" I was almost hysterical now; he just had a look on his face that I didn't want to see. His jet black hair was a little shaggy and kept falling in his stunning blue eyes, he was forever brushing it back with his hand. He did this as he turned to face me. I could see he was as aroused as I was. The evidence was very prominent, a hard bulge cloaked in faded denim.

"No, it's not that, it's nothing at all like that. I just don't want it to be like this. A quick roll out here in the cold. I want it to be special for you. And I don't think I can give you that kind of special." He said softly, looking right in my eyes. I shook my head; obviously it was going to take some work to get him to fuck me. I stood up and ran to my car and started to drive home. I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw him standing in the front yard staring after me.

On the way home my mind began to work in overdrive trying to concoct a foolproof plan to trap him…little did he know he was in for the surprise of his life...