The Plan Ch. 02: The Honeymoon Phase

Story Info
My aunty and I continue our passionate affair.
2.2k words
4.42
45.2k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fiftyFIFTY
fiftyFIFTY
120 Followers

I casually climbed the stairs a minute later and entered my bedroom, seeing my aunty completely naked in the middle of the room. She had turned on the radio in an attempt to mask the noise of what we were about to do.

I closed the door, and strode over to her confidently.

She stopped me with her palm, bit her lip and ordered "no. Take off your clothes and get on the bed."

I obliged, and lay in the middle of the bed, my rock-hard cock pulsing slightly on my stomach. She ran her hands through her hair and climbed onto the bed after me.

She perched herself on my waist and said "we have to be quick, and we have to be quiet."

I cheekily replied "I dunno about quick, and I'll do my best to be quiet!" before pulling her down towards me and kissing her hard. She started grinding herself on my cock, making us both moan in pleasure.

She pulled away, looked me in the eyes and stated "I'm going to ride your cock. Would you like that?"

I licked my licks in anticipation and said "fuck yeah. I want you to cum all over my dick."

This clearly turned her on to a new level because she immediately lifted herself up, positioned my cock below her pussy, and lowered herself onto it.

Like the night before, she was very wet and a bit tight. She eventually reached the bottom of my shaft, and paused for a moment, enjoying the anticipation of what was to come. She slowly rose back up again, then dropped down, and after a few more times she was riding it fast and hard, doing her best to keep quiet.

Thankfully my bed was quite new and had a sturdy frame, so there was only a slight squeaking noise as we fucked. After a few minutes we were both covered in a thin layer of sweat, as her moans became more animal in nature, more pornographic. Turning the radio on was definitely a good idea.

Suddenly, she moaned "ohhhh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Her pace quickened and she threw her head back in pleasure as she came all over my dick.

To my surprise she lifted herself off me and got on all fours, looking back at me with a lustful stare. I quickly got on my knees behind her and pushed my cock into her hot, wet pussy. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her doggy-style.

The amount of time we were taking was worrying as dessert would be served downstairs soon, thankfully I knew I was about to cum soon. My aunty was soon gasping and her arms gave way so her tits and face fell onto the bed. She moaned loudly into the sheets as she came for a second time, and not long after I came hard and fast too.

We both collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating. My aunty got up and dried herself off with one of my shirts, smiling naughtily at me. She stuffed a tissue up her pussy then got dressed and went downstairs, while I went into the bathroom to quickly clean myself up. When I finally went downstairs, everyone was tucking into dessert. I apologised and joined them, sensing no suspicion around the table.

I had been in Malaysia for less than a week and had already achieved my goal. Since our first sexual encounter I was fucking my aunty on a daily basis, often two or three times depending on our availabilities. We would fuck in the morning, just after my uncle left for work, in their marital bed, perform oral sex on each other in the afternoon, then sneak into the laundry at night.

My aunty had a huge appetite for sex having been starved of it for so long and she confided in me that my uncle only had the need for it once a month, at most. She also assured me that there was no chance of her getting pregnant.

I couldn't believe my luck. It was difficult trying to keep a low profile, as my grandma and the maid were home 24/7, but we managed. That is, until a few days later...

My uncle had just left for work, when my aunty glided through my bedroom door. She sauntered over to me, and I stood up from my desk to greet her.

She kissed me slowly and tenderly, then whispered "I'm going to give you the best blowjob of your life." She swiftly dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down with her, and grabbed my cock. She stroked it a few times, then took the whole thing in her mouth.

I leant my head backwards as my aunty determinedly sucked my dick, and after a few minutes I indicated that I was about to cum. She continued sucking until my first load came out, after which she removed my cock from her mouth and I shot ropes of my cum all over her face.

At that moment, we heard the maid enter the bathroom from the other spare bedroom. She was shuffling across the bathroom to my room, and as I hastily pulled up my shorts and my aunty wiped my cum off her face with her hands, she entered the room.

She paused and looked at my aunty, who had managed to procure a tissue and was pretending to blow her nose, then at me, at my desk on my computer. She shrugged and said she would be cleaning the bathroom now. My aunty and I both acted nonchalant and exchanged a look as the maid went about her chores.

Later that afternoon, I was watching TV when my aunty approached said quietly "that was way too close. We can't keep doing it here..." I agreed, and we started brainstorming ideas. Her eyes lit up, and she whispered something in my ear.

"Ma, we're just going to the shops! We won't be home for a few hours!" my aunty shouted from the front porch.

It was the next day, and my aunty and I were at the door about to leave the house.

My grandma waved us off, and we got into my aunty's car.

She insisted I drive, and I had no complaints. As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, she was unbuckling my pants and stroking my cock. "Can't you wait just 10 minutes?!" I exclaimed as she leant over and started blowing me. She groaned in response and I continued driving. Thankfully I came at a red light and it wasn't long before we reached our destination- a hotel.

My aunty had decided that we couldn't fuck in the house anymore, at least not regularly, and therefore we were going to go to a hotel for a whole afternoon of sex. This would also allow us to be as loud as we wanted. My aunty has expensive taste, so the hotel she had chosen was very nice, and our room was on the 21st floor. We checked in, collected our key from the concierge who gave us a look that suggested he knew exactly what we were up to, then made our way to the elevator.

As soon as the doors closed, we were all over each other. I picked my aunty up and pressed her roughly against the elevator wall, as our tongues duelled in each other's mouths. She was wearing a tight black T-shirt and a short, loose skirt with no underwear, while I was wearing a polo shirt with a pair of thin shorts. She started grinding against my cock, and moaned disappointedly when we reached our floor. We hurried to our room, and disappeared inside.

We didn't bother to shut the door ourselves, letting it slowly close itself behind us. We pulled our shirts over our heads as soon as we were inside the room, and our pants joined them moments later. We kissed passionately and our hands roamed over each other's bodies as we made our way quickly to the bed.

My aunty fell backwards onto the bed and threw her lace bra and thong onto the floor, spreading her legs and biting her lip as she watch me crawl onto the bed after her. I grabbed her leg and kissed her inner thighs, quickly making my way to her pussy. I licked and sucked, and my aunty shuddered, moaned and pressed my head against her crotch.

I couldn't take it any longer and surfaced. I swiftly positioned myself on top of her, trying to guide my dick to my aunty's pussy while she tried pulling me down to kiss her. I slid inside her smoothly, moaning in pleasure at the glorious sensation.

"Ohhhhhhh YES!" my aunty shrieked as I started thrusting forcefully into her.

Neither of us lasted very long. My aunty was cumming after five quick, deep thrusts and I last another minute or so before shooting a massive load of cum into my aunty's magnificent pussy.

I rolled off her and we both caught our breath.

"That was something else" my aunty said, a big grin on her face.

"You just wait..." I replied with a smirk, and pulled her on top of me.

We kissed slowly at first, rolling around the bed as each of us alternated being on top. After ten minutes or so we were both ready for round two.

"Let's try something new" my aunty pulled away and eyed the window.

My aunty wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso, and I stood up, placing my hands under my aunty's legs and picking her up. We kissed, and I walked over to the window and gently pressed my aunty up against the window. Our room wasn't facing another building thankfully, although neither of us cared.

I positioned my cock directly below her waiting pussy and lowered my aunty slowly onto it.

She moaned loudly and closed her eyes. I slowly started fucking her, and the sounds of our bodies coming together joined my aunty's moans filled the room.

I slowly increased the tempo, and was soon really giving it to my aunty. Her eyes were still shut, and her hands were now clawing at my back. I started kissing her neck, enjoying the thin layer of sweat forming over each of our body's.

Soon my aunty was cumming, and her legs unlocked from around my waist and spread wide as she started bucking wildly. It was all I could do to keep holding on to her and maintain a constant thrusting rhythm. After twenty seconds she finished, and pulled my lips to hers.

At this point my arms and back were really feeling the strain, so I swung my aunty from the window to the desk on our right. I laid her down gently, and stood back up, with my rock hard cock still inside her. I grabbed her legs and brought them up to my shoulders, and started fucking her wildly. I was in a haze of lust, and my aunty soon followed. I was breathing heavily, occasionally gasping as I drilled in and out of my aunty's pussy.

My aunty had started shouting oh god" over and over again, completely oblivious to her surroundings. She came for a second time soon after, grasping the edges of the desk as her cries mirrored that of a porn star.

She looked up at me and said "Brad, cum in my pussy. I want you to fill me up."

This drove me over the edge, and I threw my head back and shot several big loads into my aunty for the second time that day.

Three hours later I opened my eyes. We had fallen asleep together after the marathon sex session, and I gazed at the trail of clothes we had left from the door to our bed. I smiled as I recalled what we had done after our first two fucks. We had moved to the couch, culminating in my aunty riding my cock furiously for half an hour, cumming twice in the process, before kneeling in front of me and finishing me with her mouth. We then performed 69 on each other back on the bed; and finally in the shower I had pressed my aunty against the marble wall and fucked her from behind, squeezing her breasts and rubbing her clit.

My aunty stirred beside me, and smiled sleepily. "I guess we better do some actual shopping" she reluctantly said, to which I responded by rolling on top of her and kissing her slowly. We fucked once more, culminating in an electric mutual orgasm.

We arrived home just before dinner. We had actually got some shopping done, my aunty treating me to some clothes at the expense of my uncle's credit card. My aunty was absolutely radiant that evening- the infamous 'after-sex glow'.

My grandma commented on how knackered we looked.

"We really got our money's worth this afternoon!" my aunty said cheerfully in response.

Later that night I collapsed into bed absolutely knackered. I was about to go to sleep when I got a text from my aunty saying "today was fun. Same tomorrow?"

I shook my head incredulously, then replied "definitely."

fiftyFIFTY
fiftyFIFTY
120 Followers