The Plan Ch. 03.5

Story Info
I rape my wife in a bar.
5.2k words
4.42
51.7k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far during my assaults she seemed not to have recognized me. With her tinnitus and my whispering she did not recognize my voice. I have fucked her in different ways then usual so I think she has been fooled. I thought it was time to back off for a little while and work on my next plan. I was going to need to find a way to change my voice so I could speak up This would take some work.

I used to work in a small bar in a town that was about an half hour away from where we live and we decided to go check it out on a Friday night when we had nothing else planed.

She had started to wear sexy clothes lately. I'm not sure why she started to dress that way. It might be because she has become the attacker's slut. I'm not complaining because I love to see her in hot dresses and low cut tops. She looks great.

She came down the stairs and I almost jumped her right then and there. She had on a black mini skirt and a sheer chiffon v-neck top with four buttons down the front and a lacy black bra. The v-neck was deep enough that I could see the top of the bra and plenty of cleavage. She had on high heels and when she bent over to tighten them and I could see her ass cheeks because she was wearing matching lace cheeky panties. I walked over and ran my hands over her ass.

"Slow down big boy. It's time to go." she told me.

We walked out to the car and I opened the door for her. She slid in and gave me a panty shot. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. This was going to be a party night. I closed the door and walked around opened my door and got in. I started the car and we headed out.

It was hard to concentrate on driving. I had to fight to watch to road, I wanted to look at her legs and her cleavage. I put my hand on her inner thigh.

"You look freaking incredible tonight. The only thing better would be if you were bra less." I told her.

I started to move my hand up her leg.

"You wish." she said. "But thanks for the compliment." She moved my hand off of her leg. :"Pay attention to your driving dear. I want to get there in one piece."

We got to the bar and there was a DJ, so we paid the cover and went in. The main bar was on on the right hand side side, the dance floor and the DJ was set up on the left. The bar was in the middle of rows of tables on each side so you could sit at tables or at the bar. There was another small bar and some seats on the other side of the dance floor. I remembered from my time working there that the main rest rooms were on the other side of the dance floor but that there was a small hall with restrooms near the tables on the right that most people did not know about. Less lines for the ladies, so I moved us to a table near that hall and sat down. There were potted plants all over the place and with the lighting you would not know that there was even a hallway to the other restrooms if you did not know where to look.

The whole place was set up so that there were small areas of shadows here and there and all of the tables had those fake candles on them. It was a romantic looking place. Even the dance floor had uneven lighting. The tables could seat two or four people. The one we sat at was for two and was almost in the corner of the room.

A waitress came over and we ordered our drinks. We both asked for a beer and a shot of tequila. While we waited for our drinks we looked around and saw that the place was filling up with a pretty good crowd. A guy with two hot women sat down at the table right next to us. Both of his dates were wearing sheer outfits with no bras, I couldn't help noticing.

"Hey" I said. "How you all you doing tonight?

The red head sitting the closest to us said. "Good, how are you?'

My wife said. "Were doing good and planning on doing better."

We all laughed as our drinks came just as the first song started. We drank our first shots and sipped our beers. We finished our beers and ordered another round. After we downed the second shots and the beers we got up to dance.

When we dance, I like to spin her around then pull her in and touch her and spin her again, it can get pretty crazy sometimes. We we get a bit buzzed I grab her ass and her tits as we dance. We were under the spot lights when I spun her and I could see that her skirt was flipping up so I could see her panty clad ass. This was drawling a bit of attention from the guys and some of the women on the dance floor. I could not help myself, I spun her a few more times then normal. She started to get a bit winded.

"Lets take a brake, I need a drink" she said.

We went back to the table and ordered another round. The shots and beers came. We downed the shots and slowly drank the beers watching the other people dance for a while. There were a lot of sexy dressed women in the bar. It was not like when I worked here. The dresses were short and deep plunging or sheer. There were a lot of tight asses and perky tits on display. I would have to admit there was plenty of eye candy for my wife to be enjoying too.

The beer was getting to me. "I have to take a leak." I said. "I'll be right back"

I stepped around the potted plants and into the small hall. There were two doors on the left, the first was the men's room the second was the women's room. At the end of the hall was a door to a storage room. I went into the men's room and took care of business.

Now this is were I found myself getting dangerous. In stead of turning right when I come out of the men's room I took a left. I remembered that there was a storage room that was not entered very often during working hours. I decided to just have a look.

The door was unlocked and slid open. I found the light switch and flipped it on. I walked in, and slid the door shut behind me. It was just how I remembered it. There were boxes of linen, boxes of decorations and all kinds of long term storage stuff. I moved a few things around and got a few things out of a box of linens and turned out the lights. After a bit my eyes got adjusted and I could see that there is enough light through a few cracks in the door that I could see dim outlines.

"This this crazy, but it might just work." I thought to myself.

I opened the door a bit. No one was in the hall, so I opened the door and hurried down the hall to the table. I sat down and drank my beer.

"I'm glad your back, I have to go" My wife said as she got up and went down the hall I just left.

I looked around and saw that no one is looking in my direction. I give her a little time and then headed to the storage room. This was the most dangerous thing I have done to date. I have not tried a spontaneous attack in a pubic place before. This could get me in deep shit. My heart was pounding. I went down the hall and opened the door. I went in and closed the door. I left it open a slit so I could see out.

The music was pounding out a beat. I could hear the people in the bar having a good time laughing. I could see up the hall and I knew that no one could see down it unless they were going to use the restroom. Timing was everything. If someone wanted to use the restroom when I came out, I would be busted. I felt like my heart we going to burst out of my chest.

Then there she was, the door was opening. She was in the hall and she closed the restroom door. I slid the storage room door open and walked up behind her. No one was in front of her. It was all clear. It was now or never. I put one arm around her waist and my hand over her mouth. I pulled her back so I could whisper in her ear.

"It's me. Don't do anything stupid. I could not believe it when I saw you come into the bar with your husband. Your my sex slave bitch, and I need to have you right now. Come with me and when we are done you can go back and party all night with your lover boy."

I slowly pulled her back into the storage room. She went with me.

"Close the door." I told her.

She slowly slid the door closed.

I pulled her away from the door and into the room. I moved her over towards the back of the room. I got a large napkin and tied it around her head to cover her eyes. I held her hand and walked her around the corner. I stopped walking and faced her. I undid the buttons of her shirt and removed it. I tossed it on a box in the back of the room.

"Take off your bra" I commanded.

"My husband is going to be looking for me." she said.

"He's out there drooling over the bra less girls with that are sitting next to you two. Now take off you bra and be quick about it before I rip it off of you."

She took it off and I grabbed it and put it in my back pocket. I then put both my hands on her tits. Her nipples were already hard. I squeezed them and pulled on them. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and she gasped with pleasure. I put my hand under her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Give me you panties."

She slid them down and gave them to me and I put them in my other back pocket.

I got another napkin and loosely tied her hands in front of her. I pushed her down over some crates that were in front of her. I undid my zipper and than shoved my cock into her hot cunt. My first thrust to was the full length of my abilities. She screamed out in pleasure. I glad there was music playing in the bar or we would have been found out. I pulled out and rammed home again. I started to follow the drum beat of the song that was playing. As she was building up towards her orgasm, I stopped when I was fully inside her.

I told her. "I taking you bra and panties. Your going to do something tonight as you dance. Every time you take a break, you will undo one button of your shirt. You can leave one button left hooked by the end of the night. If you don't, I will hang your bra and panties for your husband and everyone to see on the dance floor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." she panted.

I pulled out and started pounding her pussy again. I fucked her like this until until I felt her pussy tighten while she had her orgasm. I shot my load into her hot pussy.

I pulled our and zipped up my pants.

"One more thing, if anyone asks you to dance, you must say yes. I will be watching.. Have fun."

"Yes Master." She said.

I knew she would get the napkin untied but I needed some time to get out of the room.

I quickly backed away and got to the door. I checked to see if she was looking at me. Nope, she was working on the napkin. I opened the door a bit. No one was in the hall. I opened it and went out and stopped at the men's room. I dropped the bra and panties into the trash can. I covered them up with paper towels. I came out of the men's room as a women was going into the women's room.

I went up to the bar and ordered a round of fresh drinks. I was at the table by the time she got back. When she sat down she picked her shot without saying a word and downed it. She had her shirt all buttoned up but I could see that her nipples were still hard. I loved being able to see her nipples. She looking fucking hot.

I said to her "You look different, I know, you took off your bra. Where is your bra?" I asked.

"It was an old one and it was too small and was uncomfortable. You wanted me to go bra lees anyway. What do think?" She asked as she pushed her chest forward and held her arms out.

I could see right through her shirt and see her tits perfectly. I could not wait to get her out onto the dance floor and show her off. I leaned over and kissed her.

"You look fantastic. Do you want to dance?" I asked her.

"Yea, lets go."

The dance floor was crowded so we ended up off to one side near a darker spot and I saw that we were close to the three people that were sitting at the table near us. It was too packed to swing my wife around much but we could move some. I was spinning her and her dress was flaring up a little bit showing off her ass to anyone who was looking.

I was situated so the I could see the guy dancing with the two girls behind us. They were very sexy. His hands were touching each of their tits on and off and the girls would were touching each others tits too. The girls would run their hands over his cock as they moved around as the danced. They were blocked by us so the bouncers could not see what they were doing. I was enjoying the show. I shifted so that my wife could see and I nodded my head to tell her to check out the show. When she saw them see almost stopped dancing. I keep her moving so they would not attract attention.

The next song was a slow dance and I pulled her close. I gave her a few kisses on the neck. I then kissed her lips. Then I held her and we slowly moved in a circle. As I faced behind us, I saw that he was being hugged by both girls and the girls were kissing each other. He had his hands on each of their asses. Then they stopped kissing each other and one girl kissed him and the other grabbed her tit with one had and his dick with the other. I kept moving and lost sight of them. I don't know what my wife saw as we circled around during our dance. Somehow the lower button of her shirt came undone as we danced. She did not seem to notice.

The dance floor had cleared a little during the slow song so when the tunes cranked up again I moved us out where I could really spin her around into the spot lights and show off her ass as her dress flipped up. It turned out that you could see her pussy if you payed close attention to us as I spun her around. There were few people paying attention.

After a few fast dances she wanted to go to the lady's room. She chose the main one this time. I decided to wait for her near by. She came back and I saw another button was undone. The two on the bottom were open. I also saw that with all the dancing she was perspiring so her shirt was almost totally sheer when under the spot lights.

When she stepped up to me a good looking guy asked her if she wanted to dance.

"Is it alright with you?" She ashed me.

"One dance." I said.

It turned out he was really good. He moved with the music and with her. He touched her lightly on the arms and on her face. He brushed her breasts quickly so she could not complain but it was very sexy. He flipped her skirt up a few times so I could see her ass and her pussy. I enjoyed the dance. When the music was done, he gave her a soft kiss and thanked her. Her nipples were hard so I know she enjoyed herself.

The floor was getting full again so I moved us back to were we were before. It was getting hot in there, both the temperature and the dancing. We got back to our spot and had to dance close up. I has hugging her from behind as we danced. My arms were around her waist. My hands were under her shirt. She could feel my cock getting hard and moving between her ass cheeks as we danced.

I turned so we were looking at the threesome again and they were as sexy as before. We were kind of swaying back and forth to the music because the dance floor was too full to move much at this point. We watched them play with each other while they danced. The girls had their tits out and the guy was sucking one as he swayed to the music then he would dance a little and suck on the other girls tits. One girl would then suck on the nipple of the other girls tit or the would both stroke his cock through his pants. I moved one of my hands up and over one of my wife's breasts. I started to pinch a nipple between my thumb and a finger. My other hand started to move down towards her pussy. The guy is watching us as we started to join in the party.

I think she did not want me to know she was missing her panties.

"I want to take a brake. Lets get one more drink before the last call."

She says as she stops my downward moving hand.

"We can dance some more after another drink." She said.

She turned around and gives me a long kiss. She takes my hand and lead me off the dance floor to our table. After we sat down the three people that were were dancing next to us sat down at their table.

"Let me buy you all a shot I told them" as the waitress came to take our drink order. "Thanks man." The guy said. "That's real nice of you."

One of his girlfriends said "I have to go freshen up. Anyone want to come with me?"

My wife said she would.

I lean over to talk to the guy. "Look man, my wife was fascinated by what you guys were doing on the dance floor."

"Yea, I noticed. I saw you two watching." He said.

I said to him. "I don't want to intrude, but do you think you might ask her to dance? Maybe I could dance with one of your friends and she could dance with two of you guys. Look, I'm not tiring to pick up your girlfriend or anything man"

"Oh sure dude, I understand, I think that could happen, Your wife is fucking hot." he said.

"Oh, and, don't tell her I asked you to ask." I told him.

I leaned back into my seat just as the girls got back. I saw that there was only on button left fastened on her shirt The drinks arrived and we toasted to a great DJ and drank our our shots. We all got up to go back to the dance floor.

"Hey would you mind if your wife dances with me? The guy asked. "Sally could dance with you." Putting his hand on the red head's arm to introduce Sally to me. "And Beth will dance with your wife and I."

"Sure, that would be alright with me. Would that be alright with you dear?" I asked her.

She looked around the room and then said "Alright, that sounds like it would be fun."

We got up up and moved out to the dance floor to the dark area where we were before as the music was just starting. They began to dance in a tight circle and Sally and I started to dance standing very close together. As they danced Beth was moving side to side and then she would go down low and move her face towards her boyfriends or my wife's crotch depending on where she was facing. The boyfriend was moving around in front and back then touching them on their backs, necks, and their tits. Every once in awhile he would kiss Beth on the lips and then continue to dance. On one of Beth's downward moves she flipped my wife's skirt up and discovered her lack of panties.

Beth came up with a smile and whispered into her boyfriends ear and then backed way and started to move in front of my wife. He moved behind her and pressed up against her ass. At that point there was a crowd on the dance floor so there was not much room to move. I was holding Sally in the same position that he had my wife with my arms around her just below her breasts and my semi hard cock between her ass checks. Sally and I were swaying to the music. We were only about a few feet away, We were really packed in.

Beth moved up in front of my wife and started to kiss her. To my surprise she kissed her back. Beth started to play with her nipples through her shirt and her boyfriend lifted the back of her skirt up so there was only his pants separating his cock from her ass as he started to move up and down behind her. Beth opened her last button and exposed her tits and leaned in started to suck on one of her nipples. She moaned so load we could her her over the music. Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back.

Other people started to notice what was going on and began to move closer for a better view. I saw a few couples dancing the way Sally and I were. People were opening their girlfriends shirts and playing with their tits as they watched. We were in a spot on the floor where the bouncers either could not see us or did not care. Sally moved my hands up under her shirt to her nipples and I started to roll them between my thumbs and fingers. The music continued to play.

Beth moved down on her knees and put her face under my wife's skirt and started eating her pussy. Some how her boyfriend got his cock out and was sliding it up and down between her ass while Beth was going down on her. Sally and I were so close that we could see all of this going on. My wife was standing there swaying to the music with her eyes closed.

12