The Plan Ch. 03: The Farewell

Story Info
My holiday reaches its climax.
3.1k words
4.49
17.6k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fiftyFIFTY
fiftyFIFTY
119 Followers

"I'm going to miss you..." my aunty said sleepily as we lay together in my bed.

I smiled and pulled her tighter.

I had been in Malaysia for two and a half weeks, and my flight back home to London was in nine days. It had been a hell of a trip and I had almost forgotten about my breakup just over a month ago.

My aunty and I had been sneaking out of the house almost every day for what she called 'sex trips', from hotels to parks to a quiet car park- where we had sex three times in the car with the air con on the whole time!

The sex was intense, the atmosphere was electric and we had a good time together too, although deep down we both knew it had to end soon.

My aunty sat up and wrapped the blanket around her chest and said "I was thinking, how about we take a trip to the coast, stay at a nice resort by the beach for a few days before your flight?"

"That sounds awesome, but who is 'we'?" I replied, with a sly smile.

"Well we couldn't go just the two of us... So everyone would have to come. I'm sure we could spend all the time we wanted together though." my aunty said.

I ran my hand through my messy hair and nodded in agreement- it would be a nice way to end the trip.

My aunty beamed and squealed with happiness and let the bedsheet drop. I sat up and kissed her deeply, then gently pushed her on to the bed and positioned myself on top. She wrapped her legs around me and I slipped my cock inside of her. We made love slowly and tenderly, and we were soon moaning each other's name as we had a fantastic, mutual climax.

Two days later we had arrived at a resort on the island of Penang. My uncle had splashed out and gotten himself and my aunty a suite built on a wooden platform over the ocean. My grandma had declined the invitation, while I had a single room to myself. On the brief flight over I had outlined to my uncle my intentions to do all the water sports, to use the gym, and to explore the city outside the resort.

He had nodded and commented about how he would barely see me.

"That's the hope!" I thought to myself mischievously and glanced across to my aunty who had a grin across her face as she pretended to read a magazine.

It was late afternoon and I decided to go for a swim to refresh myself. I grabbed a towel and headed down to the pool where I did half an hour of laps.

Exhausted, I got out and collapsed onto a sunbed. I closed my eyes while stretching out as a shadow passed across my field of view. My aunty was placing her stuff on the sunbed next to mine. She wore a red two-piece bikini that left very little to the imagination, and I could see the gaze of every male around the pool focussed on her body.

"Holy shit aunty you look unbelievable..." I said quietly, pulling my towel over my lap to cover my raging erection.

My aunty peaked over her sunglasses at my crotch and smirked. She tossed them onto her sunbed, turned, and dived into the pool. She did a lap and then emerged from the water, tossing her wet hair and readjusting her underwear, which had become wedged in her ass during the swim.

"Where's uncle?" I asked innocently.

"He's having a nap back in the suite." she replied. Giving me a look, she picked up her stuff and walked off towards my room.

I knew exactly what she wanted, and I waited about a minute before following her. She was waiting by the elevators, and we waited side by side until the elevator arrived and we entered, alone.

As soon as the doors closed she jumped into my arms and I pushed her up against the wall of the elevator, kissing her passionately.

"Aunty, you are such a tease. I need to fuck you so badly!" I groaned.

She responded by forcing my face to her breasts, which I sucked on over her bikini top.

We arrived at my floor a few seconds later and we hurried to my room. I unlocked the door and rushed inside, my aunty right behind me. She crawled onto the bed on all fours and grabbed handfuls of bedsheets. I needed no instruction as to what she wanted.

I stripped off my swimming shorts and climbed onto the bed after her. I grabbed my cock and positioned it at her pussy and pushed inside.

"Oh god yes, do me Brad, do me hard!" my aunty shrieked.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, closing my eyes and savouring the moment.

My aunty was moaning loudly over and over again and placed her hands on the headboard. The bed started squeaking and rocking as we fucked like animals.

A minute or so later, my aunty came. It was the loudest I've heard her scream, and she immediately said "I need more."

She edged forward so my cock came out of her pussy. She turned around and shoved me down onto my back, then moved on top of me. She grabbed my cock and mounted it.

She started riding me hard and I let my head fall back, as my aunty's warm, tight and pulsing pussy slid up and down my shaft. She resumed her moaning, and grabbed my hands to place them on her tits. I squeezed her nipples then cupped my hands around her ass cheeks, and started circling her asshole with my finger. She bit her lip as I slipped a finger inside, something I had never done before with either my aunt or my ex-girlfriend.

My aunt cried out and said "oh god yes, keep doing that, don't stop!"

I needed no encouragement, and started thrusting my hips in time with hers.

After another wild few minutes she came again, and collapsed on top of me, completely spent. I flipped her over hurriedly and started fucking her missionary-style. It took me less than two minutes, finally having an amazing cum. My aunty placed her arms around my neck and we kissed.

"Wow..." she said, and I laughed in response.

It was our last night in Penang, and my penultimate in Malaysia. As I stood in the elevator on my way to meet my aunty and uncle for dinner, I reflected over the past few days. The days always started with breakfast together, and from there we would each go our separate ways. My uncle spent his time playing golf, having massages and napping by the pool. My aunty would occasionally accompany him, but for the most part we spent the time together, sneaking around the resort trying to find new places to fuck.

I entered the restaurant and made my way over to our usual table. My aunty greeted me, looking stunning in a loose white shirt that was only half done-up, exposing her tight bikini top. I swiftly sat down to hide my erection.

"Where is uncle?" I enquired, looking around.

"He has a headache and stayed in our room." my aunty replied, with a smile.

The next hour was an absolute joy. We chatted, shared our food and laughed together. It was the closest my aunty and I could ever come to going on an actual date. We both knew what it meant to the other.

By the time our dessert plates had been cleaned away, we could take the sexual tension no longer, even though it had only been three hours since our last fuck- a sneaky encounter in the sauna that left us light-headed afterwards.

We exited the restaurant and I made for the elevators but my aunty tugged on my hand and motioned for me to follow her.

We made our way to the beach, where it was dark and cool. All the other guests were either in the restaurant or at the bar. We had the beach to ourselves.

We walked in silence for a few minutes, until the restaurant was only visible in the distance.

I turned to my aunty and pulled her close to me.

"That was an amazing evening." I whispered in her ear.

She replied "I know Brad; I never want it to end..."

I turned my face to hers and kissed her gently.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands around her waist.

We held each other and kissed for a few minutes.

Finally, I reached up and undid the remaining buttons of her shirt, and tossed it on to the sand. I took off my shirt too. We resumed our embrace, and I felt her hard nipples against my chest.

I undid her bikini and watched it join her shirt on the sand, and brought my hands to her breasts.

"Mmmmm..." my aunty moaned softly as she pulled my lips to hers.

She undid my shorts and pushed them down with my undies, so that I was standing on the beach naked. Her skirt and panties soon followed.

We examined each other in the moonlight, drinking in the other's body, which had undergone so much pleasure in the past few weeks.

"I need you." was all I had to say.

My aunty lay down on the soft, white sand and I lay on top of her, kissing her while rubbing my cock against her pussy.

She gently raked her nails down my back, causing me to shiver.

I slowly entered my aunty, pausing when my whole cock was inside her. We kissed, and moaned together.

We made love for fifteen minutes on the beach, holding each other close and expressing our pleasure in whispers.

My aunty came twice, each time crying out my name.

Finally, it was my turn, and when I had finished we remained locked together for a minute or so, savouring the moment.

The day of my departure had come. I was back in the family home, and my alarm buzzed at 4:30am. I promptly had a shower and got all my luggage ready. As I walked down the stairs I heard the tired murmurings of my family coming from the kitchen. My uncle and grandma greeted me and told me my aunty would be taking me to the airport.

I thanked them for their hospitality and brought my bags out to the car. I hugged my grandma goodbye, and shook my uncle's hand. My aunty was already waiting in the car, and she gave me a sad smile.

As we entered the airport I looked at my aunty and said "one more for the road?"

She grinned and said "you read my mind. You go check-in, and I'll meet you by the toilets..."

As I was waiting in the queue, my phone buzzed.

"I'm waiting..." my aunty had sent, with a picture of her completely naked in the toilet.

Once I had checked my suitcase in, I walked casually over to the bathrooms, despite my raging erection.

I knocked on the door of the disabled toilets, the door opened a crack and I saw my aunty peeking through. I grinned and slipped inside.

My shirt was immediately forced over my head, followed by my pants being yanked down around my ankles.

"We need to make this one count, Brad" my aunty whispered.

I pulled her to me and kissed her desperately, attempting to savour the passion we shared. I kissed her neck, down to her small but perky breasts that I had become so well acquainted with.

My aunty gasped in pleasure, and ran her nails down my back slowly.

She wriggled free of my embrace and walked over the sink, placing her hands on the basin and spreading her legs.

I rubbed my cock a few times then positioned myself behind her.

I slowly inserted myself into her wet pussy, and stifled a moan. My aunty had her lips tightly shut but was breathing very hard through her nose already. I started fucking her slowly, rhythmically. The sound of our bodies smacking together echoed around the bathroom, and as the pace increased so did our moans of pleasure.

As per usual, it didn't take long for my aunty to have her first orgasm. While I was still fucking her, she looked around at me.

"Put it in my ass." she said, biting her lip.

My eyes lit up. We had never done anal before, at most I had stuck a few fingers in her ass during sex.

"Hold on, keep fucking me like this for a minute!" she begged, and to my surprise and extreme arousal, she came again for the second time in two minutes.

"My aunty is one horny woman..." I thought to myself.

Just as her orgasm was finishing, I pulled my cock out of her warm pussy and pushed it into her warmer, and much tighter, asshole. Her head shot back and she let out a cry that was half pain, half lust.

"Oh god, yes!" she screeched, as I slid my whole cock inside her ass.

I started slowly, but it wasn't long before we were fucking at the same tempo as a few minutes before. We were both grunting, panting and muttering obscenities at each other, and we both had an intense orgasm at the same time. Her arms buckled and she sank to the floor.

I sat on the toilet and cleaned myself. My aunty shuffled over on her knees and kissed me deeply, an unspoken message about how much the last month had meant to her.

As I queued to enter the departures lounge, I hugged my aunty tightly. She was beginning to tear up, and I felt emotional too. We had developed something more than sex over the past month, and even though we could never ever take the relationship further, we shared a bond.

It was almost my turn to go through, so I kissed her on the lips briefly, aware that we were in public, then whispered in her ear "we fucked in each room of your house. Why don't we repeat the feat at mine?"

My aunty grinned through her tears and waved as I passed through the gate.

Epilogue: London in the winter

The sound of my couch squeaking echoed around my flat as my aunty bounced up and down on my cock. I had two fingers in her asshole and was waiting for her to cum so I could fuck her in the ass.

"OHHHH BRAD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN! FUCK, I'VE MISSED THISSSSSS" my aunty shrieked as she came for the second time.

She knew exactly what I wanted next, and bit her lip as I transferred my cock from her pussy to her ass.

"I've missed this too!" I grinned as I started sliding my cock in and out of her ass.

I came after a minute, and my aunty slid off and kissed me deeply. I got up to clean my dick with a baby wipe.

Let me rewind a bit. It had been six long months since I had left Malaysia. My aunty and I had been messaging each other constantly, often sending nudes to each other. We even managed to have Skype sex two or three times.

Apparently things had been deteriorating between my aunty and uncle for some time, and by awakening the sexual needs of my aunty, I had brought all the problem bubbling to the surface during my trip.

They had agreed to take some time apart, and my aunty used that to her advantage by booking a trip to Europe. And by Europe, I mean London... Specifically my flat. She had assured me that it wasn't my fault, and after welcoming her at Heathrow airport, I had lost any sense of guilt.

As far as my uncle knew, she was in Paris enjoying the art galleries and many shopping opportunities. In reality, she was getting fucked several times a day by me... Again.

To make things more complicated, I had been seeing Melanie, a girl I met at work for three months. She was fantastic, energetic, fun, and had a body to die for. We shared the same interests, including what we wanted in the bedroom.

As things with Melanie got more serious, I felt my craving for my aunty diminish. Of course, I had told my aunty about Melanie and I had received a frosty response.

But when my aunty told me she was coming to London, I felt the old stirring of lust in my crotch. I told Melanie that I would be busy with work for a week or so and would need some time to myself.

Anyway, back to the present.

"You have no idea how badly I needed that. There's only so much my vibrator can do." My aunty said happily, with a pang of frustration.

I leaned over and kissed her neck, while running my hand over her breasts.

"Just like old times" I whispered.

"So how are things with Melanie?" my aunty said, casually.

I paused and looked into her eyes.

"Look aunty. You and I have something between us, something I can't describe. But it's taboo- we can never be together. We're always rushing around in secret, and to be honest, I'm surprised we were never caught."

My aunty sighed and said "I know Brad, it's just been so difficult with your uncle the past few years, and suddenly I have you for a few weeks who made me feel like I was 21 and in love again. I just wanted to be with you again before I go back."

I pulled my aunty to me and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, for what it's worth. I hope you find what you need to be happy." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Well, I guess we better make the most of this week, then." My aunty said, sliding onto her knees in front of me and taking my cock in her mouth.

My aunty and I spent a week together, and things had been just as they were in Malaysia.

I took her shopping, to my favourite restaurants around the city, and every night we would fuck at least three times, even breaking our previous record of seven in one day. She seemed happy, but we both knew the situation.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and at the week's end my aunty was to fly off from Heathrow, while I would make my way to Melanie's.

As the driver loaded her bags into the boot, I took my aunty by the hand and said "I'll never forget you, or our time together. It was so special to me."

My aunty smiled sadly, and got into the car. She called her last words out the window.

"I'll never forget that night in the laundry..."

fiftyFIFTY
fiftyFIFTY
119 Followers