The Plan Ch. 05

Story Info
Turn about is fair play, or is it?
2.2k words
4.2
16.8k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess turn about is fair play.

The day started like any other workday. I was siting at the table with my wife, enjoying a cup of coffee and she was making me some eggs. I don't remember what we were talking about at the time. I started to feel a little funny. The room started to go dim.

"Honey, I think you better call 91......"

I woke up and I could not see or move. I was laying on my back and I was tied to something. There was something over my eyes. I thought I could hear voices near by.

"What the fuck? Where am I? What's going on?" I screamed

This was not good. I hoped my wife was alright. I started to pull at my restraints to get free but they were too tight.

Someone grabbed my balls and I then realized. I was naked.

"Quiet! You can't get free and if you do what your told. Everything will be alright." A somewhat familiar male voice told me.

I could tell from where his voice was that he was not the one holding my balls, so there was a least two people holding me captive. Then I heard other voices and some laughter in the room. I thought there was maybe four people in the room

"Is my wife alright?" I asked.

"No more talking from you." He said and he slapped me in the face twice.

Then I felt someone start to lick my balls. I really did try, but nature took over and my cock stood up to attention.

"Here are the rules to the game." The male voice began. "Rule number one is; you do not talk. Rule number two is; you do as your told. Rule number three is; you do not cum. Rule number four is; we all cum as many time as we want. Rule number five is; you can only break rule number one to beg to break rule number three."

The person licking my balls was now licking the head of my cock. I now felt another mouth start to lick my nipples.

I felt a hard dick press against my right cheek. I knew what was expected but I have never done that and did not think I could.

"No. I won't do that." I said"

Both mouths working on me bit into me. One on me nipple and one on the head of my dick. They did not bite me hard enough to draw blood but it hurt.

"That was a warning for breaking rules one, two and four The next time you break a rule they will draw blood." He said. "Now open your mouth and enjoy"

OK, so I could do this I thought. I was just a piece of skin. I was not in control. It's not like I was gay or anything. I was not going to enjoy it so I opened my mouth and turned my head to the side.

"Good boy" He said.

I felt the other two mouths start to work on me again. My hurting nipple was being sucked on. It hurt but in a strange way it felt really good . The other mouth had the head of my dick inside it now and that felt really good. Then a felt a third mouth start to suck on my toes. Crap, I might break rule number three. Then my mouth had a mans prick in it and that was all I was sensing.

He just had the head in my mouth. My emotions were all over the place. I found the sensation of a cock in my mouth intriguing but I could not help thinking about the school yard stigma about being a cock sucker. I started to explore his cock's head with my tongue as all these thoughts and feeling ran around inside me. He started push his cock deeper into my mouth. I opened my mouth wide so my teeth would not hurt him. I hate when girls run their teeth over my cock. He got to the back of my throat and stopped.

At that point no one was licking or sucking on me. Suddenly there was a pussy surrounding my cock.

The dick stated to slide in and out of my mouth. The pussy started to slide up and down on my dick. The pussy was tight and was hard to ignore. I could feel my balls building up. I did not want to break any more rules. I decided to focus on the prick that was fucking my face. That should keep me from cumming.

It was moving in and out with a set rhythm. The pussy was moving at the same pace.

"Stop thinking about the pussy!" I yelled in my mind.

I started to taste something a little salty.

"Must be precum." I thought.

I tried to concentrate on the dick and not the pussy. As he pulled out tightened my lips and tried to make some kind of vacuum around his member. I didn't really know what I was doing. I was just trying not to think about the awesome pussy straddling my cock

Then I could hear the girl with the pussy say. "Fuck. This is so hot. I want to see you cum in his mouth while I fuck him."

Suddenly my mouth was filled with his cum. There was no way I was going to swallow it. As it turned out I had little chose in the matter. He kept the head inside of my mouth as he pumped and pumped his cum into me. If I didn't swallow I would have chocked on it all. At the same time I could fell my crotch being soaked by the first girl of the day using me to get off. I was lucky that I did not cum. I felt the pussy lift off of my dick.

"That's a good boy." The man said as he pulled his dick out of my mouth. "Now it's time to eat some pussy. You better make my girlfriend Sally cum."

It did not take long before there were legs on either side of my chest and a pussy pushed up to my face. I started to lick the lips that were in front of me. I found the pussy was probably not the on that was just fucking me. It was moist but not soaking wet. My cock had started to soften a bit after the first pussy and the blow job but now someone was sucking it back to life.

I found the clit of the pussy that was sitting on my face. I run my tongue around it and felt it grow. She liked me doing this because I could hear her moaning. I then surrounded her clit with my lips and started to move my head back and forth so it was like I was giving her a blow job. Her pussy started to flow when I did this. My face was getting drenched by her juices.

A new pussy was now fucking my cock. I thought I felt this pussy before. This one, I thought, belonged to my wife. Her pussy was one of those that when your cock was on the out stroke there was a pulling sensation. Its like a blow job and intercourse in one. She has the best pussy. This was all making sense now. She must have figured out what I was doing and this was pay back.

I moved my hips to try to ram my cock deeper into the pussy that was riding me as I ate the pussy on my face. I knew that I was going to break a the rule this time. I did not care because my balls needed to have a release. I could hear both women were talking.

"Eat that pussy, you cock sucker."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me cum you son of a bitch."

'Yes, Yes. I'm cumming."

My face was soaked as the one I was eating erupted all over me. At the same time I could feel the pussy on my cock tighten as she started to orgasm. I could not help myself any longer and I let myself explode deep inside her cunt. She pulled herself off of my member and I felt my cum shooting out all over the place as she climbed off me.

"Bad boy. You broke rule number three. You will have to be punished." One of the women said.

I heard something hum and then someone shoved a vibrator into my ass. I was not ready for that. If I wasn't tied down, I would have jumper into the air.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Bad boy. You broke rule number one, you will have to be punished." A different female voice said.

My right nipple was pinched and pulled and a clamp was tightened on to it. Then the left on went through the same treatment. It hurt at first but then the pain sort of started to change to pleasure. It's hard to explain. Then they tightened the clamps and they hurt again.

The next thing that happened was an ass was put in front of my face.

"Lick my girl friend ass." One of the females told me.

I did as I was told. I have a fairly long tongue so I could use it my advantage when pleasuring a women. I was glad that my captors were nice and clean. I do enjoy giving ream jobs to nice clean ass but not a dirty ass, that's not my thing. These girls were clean and tasty. I ran my tongue around and around the her ass hole. Her hips stared to move with my rhythm. I then went the other way and so did her hips. She was enjoying this. I started to slid my tongue into her hole. In and out, In and out.

:Fuck my ass with your tongue bitch." I heard her say. "Oh yea, That's it."

I felt someone start to suck on my soft dick at that point. Someone else was licking my balls. My cock started to get hard again. Whoever was sucking my cock was very good at it. I then realized that there were two mouths on my cock and a third on my balls. My dick was loving the attention.

I keep tongue fucking the ass in front of me. I though that the one who was sitting on my face was fingering her pussy as I ate her asshole. It is not easy to satisfy a woman when you can't use your hands. I would have likes to push my finger into her ass. Hell, I would have loved to have fucked her ass.

"OK, ass licker, your making me cum." She said as I felt her body quiver above me.

She moved away from me

Everyone stopped sucking and licking me. Someone started to move the vibrator in and out of my ass. Slowly at first but then picking up speed. This was diffidently something that I was not used to. It felt huge as it was pushed inside of my ass. I had no idea how big it actually was but I was not enjoying this. After awhile my ass started to get used to it and it did sort start to felt alright. Its not something I would want all of the time but I could get used to it. Then it was pulled out. What a relief.

The clamps on my nipples were removed. I had almost forgotten them. It felt great to have them taken off. Someone used a warm towel on my face and cleaned of some of the sticky juices that had built on my body. I can't tell you how nice it felt. Then it was all quiet.

A set of legs moved over my face and a pussy then was in my face. This pussy smelled really nice. It was freshly saved, so smooth. I knew what was expected of me. I started to lick this tasty morsel. As I ran my tongue around her lips she took my cock into her mouth. She was very talented. It wasn't long before we found our rhythm and we were making music together. As my mouth and tongue played with her clit so did her mouth and tongue play with my cock.

I could feel my balls building up for another explosion and I knew she was going to cum on my face. We were going to cum together. At this point I did not care if I broke any more rules. This was a small piece of heaven in a strange day. I could not help myself, I stated to let my self go. My cum was filling her moth as she ground her pussy into my mouth and came. I could not believe how much I came.

When we were both spent she fell to the side of me and just laid there for awhile. It looked like no punishment was coming my way. She got up and untied me and undid my blind fold. It was my wife.

"I found you bag of tricks in your car. Turn about is far play" She said. As she walked out of the room.