The Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're still perfect. Anyway, you've still got your personality, big tits are a bonus." Clara walked over to me with a weary smile.

"Thanks." She said, climbing into the bed. She hugged me, and kissed me on the lips.

We separated, and looked each other in the eyes. I could feel Clara's hand searching for my dick under the duvet. I was honestly void of energy; the last few days had taken it out of me. However, I didn't want to disappoint my wife. I pushed her hand away from my dick, whilst searching for her pussy with the other. I ran my fingers up the inside of her legs, reaching her closed thighs that opened with the touch of my digits. Deftly, I swept my fingers from the inside of Clara's thighs to the top of her slit, and then cast my finger down through the lips. I heard Clara gasp at the feeling of my hand on her. I rapped the lips and visible insides of Clara's cunt with my fingers, then pushed two into her, deeply. I stroked her with both my fingers inside of her and on her breast, Clara pushing both her tit and her cunt into my hands. I watched my wife's closed eyes and wide open mouth, teeth gleaming as she smiled. I loved looking at her when she was on her way to pleasure. I kept thrusting my fingers into her, watching her head shake from side to side. I grazed the top of her vagina, finding her g-spot. She writhed about at the pleasure, and let out a low, loud moan.

"Uuuuhhh, fuck." I moved my other hand from Clara's soft tits, and brushed it back on forth on her clit, which had revealed itself. My fingers skimmed across it several times, until Clara screamed out.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Her pussy clamped down on my fingers inside of her, and her hips bucked rapidly. I felt Clara turn to face me, then she shoved her tongue into my mouth, and we made out as she frantically ground her pulsating pussy on my fingers.

When Clara slowed the pace of her grinding, and slid off of my hand, she also released my head from her clutches and her attacking mouth; I took a deep breath. It was also at this time that I noticed Poppy standing at the door, her body silhouetted by the light behind her. She had a smile on and nothing else, her cheeks a glowing crimson. Our daughter walked over to our, also naked, bodies, her large breasts jumping slightly with each step towards us. Poppy got into the bed, between Clara and me.

"Hi," Poppy spoke timidly, which was strange considering her attire.

"Hi there," Clara and I spoke at the same time. I then stroked Poppy's arm nearest to me. She turned to look at Clara.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just told myself that what I'd done was wrong, without actually listening to what you said or my feelings when we had sex. I thought that it was completely wrong, because all my friends are grossed out by even only thinking about their parents having sex, so I decided that what we'd done was terrible. But reading through those e-mails, I could see that everyone you talked to had genuine happiness from consensual incest, just like I had when I first slept with you," Poppy said, looking at me, "I also think that the joy I got from it contributed to my actions. I was scared that I had loved it so much, and I couldn't help but think what people would think of me if they found out I had sex with my dad, and that I had enjoyed it so much." I saw a single tear run down Poppy's cheek. I wiped it off, before talking.

"I'm glad you realized that this is just fun, and nothing is wrong with it. The feelings you had are not unique to you, I mean, this is new for me too, and I was a bit scared about it beforehand. But I know that us having sex is fine, as do you now. We love you so much Poppy, and we both loved having sex with you, it was one of the greatest moments of my life."

"Aaaw, thanks Daddy. I love you," Poppy leaned over and hugged me, then hugged Clara as well, "Love you too mom."

With Poppy facing away from me to hug Clara, I was presented with her round ass, the light from outside the room spotlighting her round cheeks. My hands swiftly moved onto her behind, and roamed the soft flesh. I felt my dick trying to strain into life. Stroking my daughter's ass, I then moved my head in towards her neck, and planted kisses up and down her neck. I heard Poppy moan quietly, before it was silenced by her mom kissing her deeply. I twisted my head around, so I could still kiss Poppy's neck, but watch her make out with her mom at the same time. I was entranced by the view of their tongues dancing with each other. Slipping my hand between Poppy's ass cheeks, I moved my hand under her to her slit. I rubbed my hand on her vagina in circles, feeling the satisfactory moistness of her arousal. I slowly maneuvered my hard cock inbetween my daughter's thighs, so the head was at the entrance to her pussy. As I pushed into her, I watched as Poppy's mouth opened and a moan let out into Clara's face. My wife had a smile from ear to ear as she watched her daughter's face as she was fucked by her Daddy. She soon went back to kissing her daughter.

As I picked up the pace of my thrusting, I noticed Poppy move her hand down to Clara's midsection and latch onto her prominent clit. My wife's eyes burst open and her sweet lips opened.

"Oh, shit, yes." Poppy continued to hold and squeeze her mother's nub in her shaking fingers. Clara's head dropped under the power of the manipulation of her daughter. I listened to the sounds of my wife and daughter breathing heavily and moaning, that blended into one continuous sound of lust. Soon, one voice got louder, and the movements of Clara became more jagged and sporadic. Poppy's fingers twirled faster on Clara's clit.

"Oh, yes... please... more... oh, shit... nearly... uh... nearly there... yes... yes... oh fuck... gonna cum... yeah... oh shit... gonna cum... cumming... aah, yessss!" Clara came with a huge jolt, and shivered with each of the waves. I had slowed the rate of my fucking of Poppy, as I watched Clara lose herself in the pleasure. After some time, Clara stopped moving, and her eyes blinked open. She had a grin on her, which spread onto her blushed cheeks. She didn't say anything, but instead launched her hands towards Poppy's own cunt, planting one hand against the clit, with the other wrapping around the exposed part of my cock.

I started moving faster against now feeling the sensations of Poppy's pussy and Clara's hand. It was great, but, from the noises that Poppy was making, my dick and Clara's hand was better.

"Uuuh, yes... ohh... aah... fuck, yesss... more... uuh, uuuh... fuck me... aah... harder, faster." Never one to disappoint my daughter, I sped up, and I felt Clara move her hand around faster.

"OOOH... YESSSS, FUCK... UHHH... MORE... SO GOOD... UHHH... AAH, YESSS... SHIT... DADDY... FUCK ME... I'M GONNA CUM... AAH... YES, YES... CUMMING... AAHHH!" As I kept thrusting my cock into her and Clara continued flicking her fingers, Poppy came with a gush of juices, shaking uncontrollably. Watching my daughter in orgasm triggered my dick to spray her cunt with my sperm. I relaxed, yet still gently moved my hips into Poppy, going back to kissing her neck. I listened to her heavy breathing die down, before my dick slipped out of her pussy. I saw Clara bend her head down to the entrance of Poppy's cunt. I craned my neck to get a clearer view of Clara's mouth reaching for Poppy's pussy. As my clear liquid reappeared from inside my daughter, Clara extended her tongue from her mouth, and began lapping up the steady stream of cum.

The semen transferred from Poppy's vagina, into to her mom's mouth, then down her throat. Clara remained with her tongue on her daughter's pussy as the cum cleared. Watching the erotic scene before me, my cock began to stiffen once more. I crawled behind my wife, who raised her ass up in the air, still attached at the mouth to the inside of Poppy's legs, and held my dick, with the head nudging her aroused lips.

I eased into Clara's cunt, pushing with my weight to slide all the way into her. This pushed her face deeper into Poppy's pussy. We all moaned at the same time, a family in sexual unison. I pulled back to the tip, and then buried myself inside Clara. I started slowly, building up an ever rising rhythm. I was swiftly jamming myself into the tight, wet cunt that squeezed as I withdrew, trying to keep itself full. I heard Clara moan every time I pushed into her, which caused Poppy to let out a moan from the vibrations on her clit. The repetitions of this soon had Poppy near the edge, as was Clara from the hard fucking she was now receiving. Snaking my hand to Clara's clit, I ran my fingers across it speedily, and thrust my hips as fast as I could. Clara let out a scream, and her cunt muscles trapped my cock inside of her. I felt a spurt of her own juices attack the head of my dick, and I released my own powerful orgasm inside of my wife. Straining to keep my eyes open, I saw Poppy grasp her mom's head and pulled it into her, bucking her hips on her face, just as Clara was bucking her own hips on my dick, as she reached her own sexual bliss. There we were, all three of us, connected, all having an orgasm at the same time. We shook and shivered all uniquely but as one. Clara, Poppy and I gasped from the power of the orgasms, with each wave of Clara's passed on to me through her clenching pussy.

Completely and utterly wasted, I collapsed on top of Clara, my body folded over each curve of her body and the roundness of her ass, my head joining hers at our daughter's thighs . We kissed each other lightly, all energy from our bodies lost, and smiled at each other. We both looked up at Poppy, through the valley of her hanging breasts, with her reddened and exhausted face. I whispered softly in her ear.

"I have the best fucking family, ever."

*****

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you liked it. If you did, please comment down below (pun intended) or e-mail me with your thoughts. I do like reading them; it is, after all, why I write.

There will be no more chapters. I feel the next logical step is to bring in Grandpa and Grandma, but, having read a number of orgy scenes, I find them too confusing, and consequently I do not enjoy them. However, if you would like to write your own next chapter and e-mail it to me, I will gladly read it, and, if I like it enough, will allow you to upload it onto Literotica.

Also, I apologize for any mistakes.

Thank you once again.

12