The Plant People of Teldura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylphius
Sylphius
30 Followers

All the four of them could do was stare slackjawed at what they were seeing before them. And then from behind them they heard giggling. They turned and saw that there were more of them that had somehow gotten between them and the ship. Several of them appeared female like the one that the Captain was fucking, but several appeared have a skin tone and texture more like polished bark and rougher, more masculine faces.

And massive cocks dangling between their legs.

"Holy shit," Ortiz managed to get out, "are we awake or is this some shit 21st Century porn parody we've walked into?"

"It's alright!" he heard the Captain yell out from behind. "They don't want to hurt you, they just wanna fuck you!"

Jennings and Brenner, already drunk, howled like hyenas in laughter at the situation and didn't seem intent on questioning what was going on. They let Ortiz drop like a sack of potatoes on the ground and kissed and groped each other before walking hand in hand over to the others while continuing to take turns with the whiskey.

"Dammit, come back here! That's an order!" Mara said as she went down to Ortiz' side and tried to pull him off the ground, realizing that her own strength and willpower was sapped and she wound up slumping down on her knees besides him. Ahead of them they saw Jennings and Brenner start to take their clothes off. Jennings wasn't into working out like the Captain was, but he was in pretty good shape, with a boyish face and curly black hair. Brenner had a very nice ass and small but ripe tits and an overall figure that Mara was always secretly envious of.

Her mind was gradually becoming more swamped up with conflicted thoughts and emotions, and she felt inner turmoil over what to do. She rubbed her hands over her temples and pulled at her blonde locks before finally she felt Ortiz put his hands over her shoulders and speak to her, "It's alright senorita, I don't think they want to hurt us."

"I just wish I was back home," she whimpered out. "I just wanted to go on leave and get some sun and maybe work on my body so I'd look as good as Brenner, but, but..."

Ortiz shoved Mara on her back and crawled on top of her, his body no longer seeming as limp or weak as it did a few minutes ago. Something new had flooded his eyes, something that both frightened and excited her at the same time. "Baby," he said with a lecherous grin, "maybe we ARE on leave and we just don't realize it yet?"

"What?" her ears faintly registered the sound of Jennings and Brenner screaming and moaning in ecstasy as they began to partake in an orgy with the other plant people. For some reason despite her distress she felt her pussy begin to moisten up and Ortiz bent down to kiss her on the lips. Her heart raced and she could feel the bulge of his penis against her groin and suddenly her apprehension vanished and all she wanted was to fuck this coarse Spanish stallion on top of her. He yanked down the zipper on her flight suit and she returned the favor as they both tore off each other's clothes. Soon his cock was flailing about and she was buck naked on the ground before him. She shocked herself at how casually she spread her legs wide for him and let him get an eyeful of her blonde bush. He wasted no time spearing her deeply and they both cried out in chorus with the rest as they began going at it with inhuman vigor while he talked dirty to her in Spanish.

Valerie and the Plant woman who called itself "Jane" were laying on the ground together tonguing each other while Renfro and Reg took turns tit-fucking them. In between his panting and thrusting Renfro looked up to survey the landscape, and saw that Ortiz and Mara had given in to the pollen and were fucking like bunnies, and Mara seemed to have completely abandoned all her insecurities and doubts and just gave in to her carnal desires. Beyond them Jennings and Brenner were being passed around by the other plant people and whether it was due to the pollen or the fact that they were already drunk, Jennings showed no hesitation when the bark-skinned plants offered their cocks for him to suck on. Brenner was busy being gangbanged by the other man-plants and soon the other female plants came to bring the crew of the Amorosa over to the join the rest of the plants.

The Humans were led to others and then forced on their knees by them as the female plants stepped forth and began urinating on them. Much to their shock the fluid was sappy, sweet and nectar-like in consistency similar to what their breasts lactated. They were being bathed in this fluid and the others began rubbing the sap on their skin and then bent them forward and began massaging the fluid deep into their orifices.

All of them moaned out-especially the men-at this intrusion, and the Captain had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen as they were all lined up-Valerie included-and the bark-skinned plants came forward. Renfro and the other two weren't sure they were ready for this. But Jennings laughed out drunkenly, "It don't taste bad, it's almost like licking a tart sucker."

"Gee, that makes me feel better." Ortiz said, but when the barkskins motioned for them to say "ah", they complied and the guys and gals gagged as they took the cocks deep into their throats. Despite what was happening, Renfro and the other humans' hormones raced and they began sucking eagerly on the plant men's dicks, and before long some others came from behind and unceremoniously speared into their anuses. Everyone cried and yelled out, but the guys did especially as they were being fucked from both ends. The lubrication that had been applied helped but didn't prepare any of the guys for this anal intrusion. Soon, however, the stimulation became overwhelming and they gave in entirely to their situation, which seemed to further excite the plant men and soon they were pounding like jackhammers against their backsides to an almost painful degree. The women noted that men were being fucked so hard that their erect cocks were being slapped against their abdomens while their balls slapped about painfully. Inevitably the barkskins would cum both in their backsides and down their throat or on their faces before swapping positions or trying a different Human out. Soon the plant men were making jokes about which ones they preferred to fuck or who gave the best head and which ones they'd like to keep for the night. Soon the entire group was laughing, except for the Humans, who were too busy being gangbanged to respond to much of anything.

Eventually they stopped and allowed the Humans to catch their breath. Valerie pounced on Reg and they began kissing each other while Ortiz collapsed into Mara's lap, whose homely face had been plastered over a dozen times with plant cum.

"I'm not sure how to feel about this." Renfro said wincing from the anal fucking he had gotten from the barkskins. "If you want to fuck men so bad why don't you just fuck each other?"

"We cannot copulate with each other," one of them spoke, "we do not have the capability for it. We are not even capable of feeling oral stimulation from one another."

"However, while there are those on this world," Jane said, "that are 'hermaphroditic' as you would say, we have never encountered a strictly binary species that is perfectly capable of pleasuring each other even if they are the same sex."

Renfro REALLY did not like where this is going.

Jennings and Reg were suddenly pulled and yanked back into the waiting arms of several of the plant women and the others flanked them and splayed their legs wide open. Renfro and Ortiz were then guided by the others over to the two men and forced to kneel before them as they were being teased and taunted by their captors, and their cocks were hardening again, plant sap glistening in the sunlight.

"Fuck!" Ortiz said, not happy with this arrangement.

"We don't have much of a choice now," Renfro said as he put his face in front of Jenning's wide cock. "Suck that dick, Ortiz, that's an order!" And he opened up and sucked Jenning's cock for all it was worth. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Ortiz cave and start sucking Reg off, while the other plant people and the human ladies cheered them on. The spectacle that they must have been providing along with the moral support and the cheering excited the Captain and Ortiz and they both bobbed their heads up and down vigorously as Reg and Jennings moaned over their ministrations. Soon they erupted into their throats, Jennings first, then Reg, and the Captain felt his mouth fill with Jennings' cum, hot strong and salty, and savored the taste of it before finally swallowing it all and pulling his mouth off Jennings' cock.

The whole group cheered as Ortiz and Renfro were then laid back so that Jennings and Reg could have their turn. As they went at it, Valerie and Brenner cheered on Reg and Jennings as they sucked off their fellow crewmen. The whole crowd applauded when Ortiz roared out in orgasm followed by Renfro. Panting and tired, the men were pulled away to rest and the plant ladies came astride to offer their breasts to suckle on. The men drank greedily from them, gulping down plant nectar while the women groped them and laughed.

"Our turn!" Valerie cheered out as she stood up and pulled Brenner and Mara off the ground with her. She guided them past the men and into the center of the congregation, and drew both of them close as they began to kiss, lick, and fondle each other. The entire group looked on breathlessly as the women began to finger each other and then finally laid down on the grass with Valerie laying sideways into Mara's pussy and began sucking and licking at it while Mara positioned herself against Brenner's thick red pussy and began doing the same, and then Brenner positioned herself to do the same to Valerie's luxurious bush. All three of them were moaning and undulating and everyone there became hypnotized in arousal.

Soon the men, rested, were guided alongside the ladies and made to do the same. Renfro suckled Ortiz, who suckled Jennings, who suckled Reg, who sucked off his captain. The aliens seemed to take great and perverse pleasure in this homosexual display and cheered them all on while coming over to grope and pinch on the humans. Eventually they all came, and finally they were individually picked and pulled away to entertain smaller groups of the plant people.

Ortiz was swearing up a storm as he was drug off by some plant men by the arms, though he offered no resistance as they put him alongside Jennings and began fucking them both doggystyle and orally while a couple of plant women sucked their cocks. Brenner had become the leading lady in an impromptu bukkake competition with a group of plant men blowing their loads on her face and down her throat and seemed to enjoy it greatly. Valerie and Reg were drug off to join in a daisy chain with some of the plant men and women, with Reg sucking a plant man off while Valerie sucked him off. The mousy Mara had shed away her insecurities and inhibitions by begging to be gangbanged by some plant men with some larger-than-average dicks, and they obliged by filling all her holes and slapping her ass and generally manhandling her as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Only Captain Renfro remained, and when he looked up, saw Jane standing before him grinning ear to ear.

"What the hell is going on here?" He managed to get out after catching his breath and trying to get the taste of Ortiz out of his mouth.

"We're very horny," she said kneeling down before him, "and we like to copulate a lot. And you Humans excite us greatly!" She grabbed fast to his cock and started stroking it. He tried hard not to moan as she kissed him.

"Do you know why the soldiers are here?" He managed to say through her kisses.

"Yes," she said panting as she sat her pussy onto his cock and started riding him, "not that it matters, because sooner or later they will be joining the rest of you in our magnificent garden of pleasure."

Sylphius
Sylphius
30 Followers
12