The Plant People of Teldura Pt. 04

Story Info
Wyse finally gets what's coming to him...
6.5k words
4.19
7.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylphius
Sylphius
30 Followers

Everything was dark and hazy, and then gradually everything began to brighten up and come into focus.

General Wyse came to and tried to remember what had happened to him. However his thoughts were froze as he realized he was staring straight at a very hard and erect penis jutting just a few inches away from his face. He realized he was on his knees and his legs and hips were spread out almost painfully on the ground. He also realized that his arms were tied tightly behind his back and that he couldn't move. He looked up and he felt his stomach implode as the smirking face of Corporal Al Brock looked back at him.

In that moment it all come flooding back to him. His men had made good time heading towards the outpost, however they soon realized that several of their platoon had vanished. They followed their transponder signals to a dense part of the woods. When they reached the signal they found nothing, until one of them looked up and they saw the missing soldiers being held up off the ground by vines that were snaking from the trees. Before anybody could do anything someone yelled out and they saw as another member of their platoon was snatched up into the air. Then another. Then another. Panic set in as everybody scrambled to try and escape from the vines, but by the time Wyse had reached the outskirts he looked back just in time to see Murasaki get drug off alongside Pickman. And then when he turned back to flee something erupted from the ground and tackled him, and then everything had gone dark.

Wyse felt cool and vulnerable, and to his mounting horror he realized that he was stark naked and covered in some sticky, sweet-smelling substance. He looked around and saw that the rest of his platoon was lined up alongside of him and in a similar position. There were others in the outpost with them. The rest of the inhabitants of the outpost who were also naked like Brock was, grinning and licking their lips at them. And then there were the others. He tried to process what he was seeing. They were plant-like looking aliens, some which were either male, female, or seemingly both. They seemed to look on with bemusement and curiosity, and for others a different look that he found very unsettling.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Brock said to Wyse in a mocking tone.

"What the hell is going on here, you son of a bitch?" Wyse barked out, trying to maintain his composure despite his situation. "Tell me, that's an order!"

Everything went white as Brock slapped Wyse hard across the face. His ears buzzed but he could still hear the entire outpost erupt in laughter at Al's response.

"In case you haven't realized," Brock said wryly, "your rank doesn't mean shit anymore. Not here."

"What the hell do you want then?" Wyse said as he shook his head to regain his senses.

"The native inhabitants of this world are very interested in us." Brock said as he held his hands outstretched and gestured around the outpost. "They want to see more of what we have to offer them."

"And that is?"

And once again the outpost roared with laughter as Al answered by slapping Wyse with his hard cock. Much to the General's consternation the tip dripped cum in small streams over his face.

"The aliens here like to fuck." Brock finally said. "A lot. In fact that's all they do. They like to fuck each other, and they especially like to fuck us now that they've gotten to know the Human race. And now they wanna fuck YOU."

Wyse felt an inhumanly large and rough hand come from behind and begin groping his cock and fondling his balls. It dawned on him that during this whole time he had been hard. Fingers peeled back his foreskin and began rubbing his tip, and much to his confusion he felt moisture dribble from it.

Next to him, Murasaki cried out as Adonis came from behind and began rubbing its fingers deeply between her slit. It seemed quite fixated on her pussy. "This one has a magnificent bush of hair down here." Adonis mused, almost transfixed on her pubic hair.

"She's an Asian; they have a lot of hair down there if that's your thing." Brock said.

Pickman then squirmed and mewled beside him and Wyse saw that the one that was groping his own dick was also groping the Commander and it seemed to be comparing them.

"I never had you pegged for a fag, Corporal." Wyse grunted out as his cock was examined by Strom. Brock just stood their and grinned at him, and Wyse noticed something that appeared to be like thick dust floating in the air around them. He was feeling funny, and tried to keep his focus by needling his captor.

"So are you a top or bottom, Al? How many cocks have you sucked since these aliens made you their bitch?" Al seemed unfazed by his insults and just kept grinning as Strom continued to examine him. He felt strong fingers begin grinding his nipples and he winced and whined as he kept goading Brock on. "You were always a weak-willed bitch, Al! You were never going to amount to anything so it wasn't hard to get you sent here, because nobody was going to miss you, you little-"

He yelped out as his tirade was interrupted as something long, hard, and huge speared into his ass. His back arched and went rigid as he took Strom's huge girth deeply into his anus. The tip probed and prodded deeply against his insides and the stimulation he was feeling was overwhelming and defied description as Strom began driving into Wyse like a jackhammer. His insides were being stirred up and he screamed and cried as he was being robbed of his anal virginity. He bent forwards and laid his head on the earthen ground silently sobbing as he was humiliated in front of everyone in the outpost.

What seemed like an eternity must have passed, though it was only about a minute, and then he saw Brock sit crosslegged before him and move in enough so he could take helpless General into his arms. Brock was no longer smiling but instead had a look of genuine sympathy as Wyse felt his ass almost split in two from the barkskinned alien's harsh treatment. Past Brock he could see several other human and alien men, their cocks either hard or flaccid, and yet as his body was being rocked by Strom's motions, he couldn't help but become transfixed on them. He felt his cheeks flush red and he suddenly felt almost drunk.

He looked down and saw Brock's cock erect just mere inches from his face. His body was undulating from the fierce fucking he was getting, and he felt his cock slap painfully against his groin as Strom grabbed Wyse by the shoulders and pushed his face into Brock's lap. He began groaning loudly as Strom speared into him even more deeply than before.

"How does it feel?" Brock asked him.

He rocked harder and faster and it felt as though the alien's girth only seemed to swell inside of him. He began to hear words come out of his mouth that didn't seem like his own, and it was almost like he was having an out-of-body experience at this point. A pure wave of euphoria came over him and he began speaking over the fucking he was getting. "Oh god it feels so good. My ass is so full and my dick is ready to explode."

He felt his ass being swatted by the alien behind him. "I am Strom. I am the leader here. You and your people belong to us now. We live only for pleasure, and you will pleasure us. And in kind we shall pleasure you. But in your case you must earn that pleasure, do you understand?"

"Yes." Wyse mewled out. Wyse felt Strom's hand yank back firmly on his cock.

"Who does this belong to?" Strom asked.

"You. It belongs to you."

"Me and who else?" He yanked on it harder, teasing the tip all the while.

"You and everyone else here. All of you. Oh God, I've been a good boy, please give me some fucking relief!"

"Have you been a good boy?" Wyse heard Brock ask him. "You want that cock milked?"

"Yes, god please Brock please I can't handle anymore of this please!" He heard himself pleading and it seemed pathetic but he seemed to be so enthralled at this point his mouth was speaking independent of what he was thinking deep down in the recesses of his mind.

"Then you have to milk mine first."

Wyse shocked himself when he showed no hesitation as he wrapped one of his hands around Brock's cock and began stroking it, hoping deep down that was all he wanted. But Brock soon shattered his hopes with a wrecking ball.

"With your mouth."

"Damn you Brock, I'm not gay!"

"And neither am I," Brock answered, "but that doesn't much matter here to these guys. It's all the same to them. Before the end of the night all the guys are going to have a pass at your ass, and all the women are going to ride your dick."

Wyse glanced to his side and saw one of the Human women nuzzling Murasaki's face while Adonis was fucking her vigorously from behind.

"None of your petty ambitions matter here," he heard Brock say, "only how much you can enjoy yourself." Brock yanked Wyse's head up by the hair so they could see eye-to-eye. "And how much others can enjoy you."

The look in Al's eyes were enough to send him over the edge. He gave in and opened his mouth and went down on Al's cock as far as he could go, which turned out was all the way down to the groin. He was surprised that he didn't gag and felt almost relaxed as he began bobbing his head up and down at an ever-quicker pace to match the cadence that Strom was spearing his backside.

Around him he could hear the rest of the outpost swoon and cheer him on as they finally came forward and descended upon them. Small groups of Humans and/or aliens began forming around individual members of the platoon and pulling them away for their own amusement. A couple of men pulled Pickman away from his side and the look in Pickman's eyes as he was pulled from Wyse's sight was even more panic-striken than his own had to have been.

"You're doing pretty good," Brock panted out as Wyse bobbed over his cock, "you sure you haven't done this before?" Wyse wanted to make a retort but he was too busy groaning over Al's cock as Strom kept fucking him with inhuman endurance. He could taste the cum leaking from Al's tip and found the taste to be strong and salty. He savored it and felt his heart quicken as more of it leaked into his mouth. He could hear the others moan and groan around him as they began getting the same treatment.

He could see Murasaki had been laid down on her back beside him and the woman was riding her face, making the Asian officer lick her pussy, while Adonis fucked her ass. Then from the corner of his eyes he saw a prehensile tentacle erupt from its mouth and plunge itself into the woman's ass. She began groaning and moaning as she twisted forward so she could kiss Brock. He grabbed on to her face while he kept the other hand over Wyse's head as he bobbed on his dick.

"You like our new friends, Chasity?"

"Almost as much as I like you, baby." She reached under Wyse's chin and he saw her fingers disappear under Al's balls. Suddenly it was Al crying out as she began shoving a few of her fingers up Al's ass. The added stimulation sent more cum from his tip and soon Wyse's mouth was filling with Brock's seed, until he finally felt Al's cock spasm violently in his mouth and torrent after torrent of hot cum erupted from his dick.

"Don't disappoint me and swallow it all or you don't get any relief." Wyse heard Brock say. He buried what little of his dignity he had left and began swallowing the load down his throat, and there was a surprising amount to swallow. As soon as the last drop was gone, he felt Strom wrap his arms around his waist and yank him backwards. Strom rolled back into a sitting position all while keeping Wyse's ass securely enveloped over his huge dick. Now Al was crawling over to his groin and flicked his fingers in a teasing manner over Wyse's dick, which was covered in sweat and precum.

"Dammit, you promised, don't fucking drag this out anymore, please!"

He felt his mouth get yanked open by Strom. "Adonis, I grow tired of this pathetic creature's whimpering, please be kind and give his mouth something to do while we have our way with him."

Wyse's eyes went wide as another tentacle slithered from Adonis' mouth and contorted its way into his own. It didn't seem big but as soon as it was in his throat it seemed to inflate and began working itself in and out while coating the inside of his mouth with a sweet, sappy substance. He saw another tentacle erupt and disappear into Brock's backside and soon he was roaring out as his hips began rocking against the tentacle in his ass.

He wanted to throw some insult at Al but his mouth was filled and there was no way for him to speak. The tentacle prodded Al towards Wyse's throbbing member and he wasted no time going down on Wyse's cock and sucking it even more vigorously than he had sucked on Al's. The sensation of Al sucking his cock while Strom fucked him in the ass was exquisite beyond describing, and despite the tentacle in his mouth he still groaned and moaned and drooled as his eyes glazed over in ecstasy.

Penny, Sara, and Lis had all come over to Murasaki and Adonis relinquished her to them as they began groping and kissing her body. Chasity crawled behind Al and smacked his ass hard as she went out to join another group that was breaking in one of the new members of their outpost.

Adonis had withdrawn his tentacles back into his mouth and instead made his cock extend out and fill Wyse's mouth, all the while the hermaphrodite leaned down to join Al in taking turns sucking the General's cock and swallowing his balls and fondling them with their tongues. The stimulation was overwhelming and driving him crazy.

"It is incredible, is it not?" Strom whispered into his ear. "This night me and Brock shall keep you to ourselves and show you horizons of pleasure that you could previously never fathom. And on the morrow your mundane life of trivialities will give way to a new and fulfilling life of unending vigor and ecstasy."

As he said this, Wyse felt Strom finally erupt inside of his ass, and by erupt, it felt like his insides were going to bulge with all the hot sappy cum that emptied into him. The substance seemed to accentuate the carnal feelings flowing through his body and soon he himself began erupting an enormous load of cum on both Al and Adonis' faces. He also felt something warm began squirt into his own mouth and realized that Adonis was cumming into his mouth and greedily drunk the nectar and tried in vain to retain the organ as it was pulled from his mouth and contracted back to its owner's groin.

He was panting heavily and his chest heaved as he breathed in deeply. He noticed that the "sun" was going down and it cast a surreal palor over the outpost as he took in the sight of his platoon being manhandled and fucked in a similar fashion to his own, and other acts of debauchery that he thought had been confined to the pages of the Maquis De Saad.

His vision was then obstructed as Al suddenly crawled on top of Wyse and much to his surprise began kissing him on the mouth passionately. And much to his greater surprise he began to reciprocate. Al's face and mouth were still covered in Wyse's spunk and soon Wyse was licking up his own seed and snowballing it with his captor. In the fury of kissing and groping, Wyse began speaking. In a distant part of his mind, Wyse knew the words being spoken were coming from his mouth, but couldn't believe that he was saying them.

"Did you like my cock, Corporal? Did you want to suck that dick from the moment you met me? I bet you're the biggest whore on this whole outpost, eager to be on your knees all the time at a moment's notice for your new owners."

Al laughed as he sucked on Wyse's nipples and kissed his way up his chest, neck, and resumed enveloping his mouth with his own. Soon he pinned the General against the ground and pulled his legs up over his shoulders as he began prodding his cock against his anus. Al was grinning down at him. "I have a feeling that you're going to end up being the biggest nympho on this planet." And then impaled him right down to base of groin. Al's pubic hair teased and tickled him as Al drove into his ass. Strom kneeled beside Wyse's face and flopped his own massive dick against his mouth. He opened wide and felt the roughness of the barkskin's cock as it rubbed against the roof of his mouth and prodded against the back of his throat. Several of the lady plants came astride and began twisting and sucking his nipples as Al fucked him in the ass and he sucked Strom's cock.

And then Adonis came from behind and began spearing Brock in the ass while twisting his nipples roughly. "Don't forget your place here, Al." Adonis said squeezing Al's ass roughly. "Who does this belong to?"

"You, it belongs to you! All of you! I exist to pleasure all the inhabitants of this world! Please fuck me harder I've been bad!"

Wyse almost laughed at this ridiculous display, but then realized he was getting double-teamed by his former subordinate and an alien plant man.

-

As it was growing dark outside and in the waning light of dusk, more people arrived at the outpost: The crew of the Amorosa, Valerie, Jane, and the rest of the aliens that had welcomed Renfro and his crew to Teldura. Even though it had grown dark, the lighting outside still cast a vivid display of carnal delights for them to take in. Human and alien alike were undulating and moaning in a cacophony of pleasure. Despite what they had just experienced in the last few hours, they were at a loss of where to begin or what to do now.

Valerie ended their diffidence by grabbing Reg by the dick and playfully, but firmly, tugging him towards a large group of Humans, and soon Renfro realized it was the crew of the Amantia, with Captain Bates springing off the ground to hug her old crewmate with a huge smile before she kissed him on the mouth and got on her knees and started sucking his cock.

Ortiz then took point and scanned the courtyard fervantly as he looked for something, and then made a beeline for Murasaki once he had located her being eaten out by a plant lady.

Brenner wrapped her hands around the cocks of several of the barkskins that had escorted them here and gestured towards a small group of hermaphrodites like Adonis and together the trio marched to join them as they spit roast one of the male members of Wyse's platoon.

Mara went over to a group of Humans who had worked at the outpost and introduced herself to them before offering to suck their cocks if they would double-penetrate her while she did it.

Renfro watched as Jennings-seemingly still drunk-drifted among and disappeared into the thick of the revelry. All he could do was stand there with his jaw agape at what he was seeing. He spied the hardass General that had brought them here on all fours being fucked in the ass by another man while a barkskin was face-fucking him.

Renfro felt Jane take hold of his hand and give it a friendly squeeze. "Is this too much for you?"

"Too much," Renfro stammered out, "I don't even know where to begin."

"Well then let me be your guide," Jane said giggling and smiling girlishly. She took hold of his wrist and began frolicking forward dragging him in tow with surprising strength, before eventually bringing him to a group of more plant ladies who welcomed him with swoons and fawning over his rather bold and handsome features before they set upon him and began having their way with him.

--

Jennings was still feeling the effects of the Jim Beam as he wandered amongst the indigenous inhabitants of this world and his fellow Humans in the outpost. He wasn't sure what he was searching for, but when he came across the Commander of Outpost 2039 being fucked in the ass while sucking another man's cock he decided to stop and get to know them.

"Hey there, I'm Jennings, who are you?"

"I'm Roscoe," the lithe black man who was fucking Pickman in the ass said.

Sylphius
Sylphius
30 Followers
12