The Plant's Offspring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She couldn't have just vanished, search again," the General screamed. "Search every room of this facility."

"Yes, Sir."

Several hours passed, and Flower was nowhere to be found. Now they were certain that the ventilation system was empty. Flower had to be hiding in one of the other rooms. Every agent was called in for the search. Every room was being carefully checked.

All except one; Flower's.

The lamp beside Flower's bed was turned on. The bedside table where the lamp rested had a small cabinet, way too small for anyone to fit in. Except for Flower. The rules of human flexibility didn't apply to her. She was designed to be flexible beyond belief, as her friends had corroborated witnessing every time she'd mated with the huge male plant.

As the cabinet was too small and the idea of hiding in her own room seemed too obvious, it hadn't occurred to the agents to search Flower's room.

Flower slowly the opened the cabinet's door and peeked out. Now her fate relied only on her luck. She pulled out from the cabinet as quickly as possible and jumped with amazing agility into the ventilation duct. She slid into the darkness.

In the monitoring room, someone caught a glimpse of movement in Flower's room. When the agent turned his head, he saw nothing - maybe a shadow moving in the dark hole of the air duct. He wasn't sure.

Flower was crawling with some difficulty within the confined tunnel. As she moved away from her room, the light began to diminish until she could barely see her own hands. Flower reached an intersection that led to a lower level. She detected a weak breeze that came from this new tunnel and she dove in, legs first. The fall was six meters and Flower landed with a thump, momentarily hurting her feet. One of the few agents that still was inside the ventilation tunnels heard a faint noise and pointed his lamp on that direction. Nothing.

"Sergeant, I think I heard something", the soldier reported on his radio.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the north side, in the lowest level of the ventilation system."

"Proceed to investigate. We'll meet you there."

Flower heard somebody's voice and silently moved away. She saw light on her left and crawled towards it, reaching the edge of the duct. She peered through the grid and found a very large room that contained huge tanks with many pipes that extended in every direction. Nobody seemed to be around so Flower pushed the grid off and jumped out of the tunnel to the floor below.

Flower searched to room trying to find a way out, but, except from the vent that she'd used the come in, the concrete walls had no windows or anything else that resembled an exit. She walked around a wide tank and saw a stairway that led to a door. She ran to it.

Flower was about to reach the door on top of the stairs, when she heard somebody talking on the other side. Flower gasped, and jumped over the banister back to the ground. It was the third time she leaped from a high place and this time she landed gracefully, making absolutely any noise. She took a step back to hide below the stairs but she bumped into something - into someone!

"Ahh..." Flower screamed covering her mouth immediately, and turned around.

"Shh. Be quiet," Marianne said to her. She knew enough about Flower to suspect that she was going to move down inside the tunnels, ending in the boiler room.

Flower looked scared and confused. Above them, two agents began to walk down the stairs. Marianne signaled Flower to jump through a hole in the ground that led into the sewer system. Flower looked in and then looked at Marianne for a second with fear in her eyes. The agents were at the last step of the stair. Flower jumped in.

Marianne closed the cover carefully and walked slowly away from below the stairs.

"Who's there!" one agent screamed aiming his gun.

"Relax! It's me, Lieutenant Parker," Marianne responded.

"Sorry, Lieutenant. What are you doing here?"

"I was just checking this room...with no luck," Marianne answered as she noticed that the agent's foot was almost stepping on the unfastened chain that was used the keep the sewer system secured.

The agent moved his foot away from it and Marianne breathed again.

Below them, Flower was standing in the humid and dark tunnel, trying not to make any noise. Suddenly, something touched her ankle. It was a rat! Flower had never seen one before. With a speed she didn't know she had, Flower grabbed the rat and threw it away with all her strength. She couldn't even hear it hit the ground. The girl's heart was beating fast. She decided to move and started walking, uncertain of where she was going.

Marianne was hopping that she could find Flower later on and continue the research on her own. At least Flower was still alive.

The Bar

After walking aimlessly for hours in the dark sewer tunnels, Flower finally saw light in the distance. She hurried forward until she reached the end of the tunnel, at the side of a medium-sized creek. Flower stepped in the water, happy to be able to clean herself from the smelly mud that covered must of her arms and legs. She removed her brief bathrobe and tried to wash it the best she could.

It was almost midnight, and the fields around her were dark below the moonless sky. As she looked ahead, Flower identified the light she had seen from the tunnel. It was a motel sign.

Moments later, she was hiding behind a bush looking at one man and two women entering a bar that was at the left side of the motel. Flower was uncertain if she should remain hidden or ask the women for help. She decided on the second, after all, women had always been great help to her from the moment she was born.

Flower entered the poorly lit bar and immediately all heads turned in her direction. Not only the fact that she was wearing a bathrobe caught everyone's attention but also it was not everyday that a beautiful young teenager visited a place like this.

Flower saw a woman sitting near the front door, and started walking towards her but a tall guy cut into her path.

"Are you lost, babe?"

Flower looked up at him and nodded nervously.

"I'm Mike. Come with me, I'll help you," the man said, making a signal to one his friends. The other guy just nodded.

Mike led Flower to the back of the bar. He opened a door that allowed access to a room that was built to be an office, but instead it contained a large bed, a sofa and an old TV on top of a dresser.

"I need some clothes," Flower said timidly.

"If you are a good girl, I'll give you clothes. You just have to do what I say," Mike said as he pulled Flower into the room.

Flower gasped, and grabbed her robe with both hands.

"Do you want the clothes or not?" The man asked harshly.

Flower didn't understand why this man was being rude to her, but she also knew that she didn't have a lot of options. She let go of her robe and it fell to the floor.

Mike could not believe his eyes. Flower's body was perfect. He wondered how an angel like this could be wandering, almost naked, in this part of town. Maybe she and her boyfriend had a fight and he had left her this far out of the city. Maybe she ran away from home.

"Who cares," he thought "She's here now, and she's not going anywhere."

Mike walked around Flower and held her from behind, grabbing one of her soft breasts with his hand. Flower didn't feel this was right, but she thought it was better to wait and see if he was really trying to help her.

Then he moved his other hand from her waist to her crotch, eliciting a quiet moan from Flower. Her nipples immediately reacted and swelled, increasing the nice sensation that began to ramble in the young woman's mind.

Flower had never been sexually involved with a man, but the desires and cravings that she inherited from all the women involved in her creation were rising in her mind, driving her to want more from this man, to let him show her how it felt to mate with a human male.

Mike turned her around and kissed her. Flower kissed him back, feeling the roughness in the man's lips and the way he handled her. She liked it. It was so different from the soft and delicate lips of her female friends. Mike threw her onto the large bed and began to unbuckle his pants.

A minute later, Flower was staring at his erect cock in front of her. It looked a lot like the plant's phallus, only not as big.

"Suck it." Mike said, getting closer to Flower's face.

"What?"

"Put it in your mouth!"

Flower looked back at his cock and opened her mouth. Mike sank his rod with so much force, it smashed into Flower's throat. She tried to pull away, but he grabbed the back of her head and kept her in place. They stayed like that for a few seconds, before Mike began to rock Flower's head back and forth. Flower understood what she was supposed to do and followed his lead as the wetness between her legs became evident with the cool breeze that filtered through the semi-transparent curtains.

"That's it, baby, suck all of it."

Mike said the words, but never expected that an inexperienced young women like this could actually do it. He looked down and opened his eyes wide as he saw Flower leaning forward, swallowing his cock slowly but steadily until her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. She pulled half-way back, and then sucked it all again.

Mike pressed a little on the back of her head and she stayed there, with his whole cock deeply impaled within her throat, for as long as he wanted. Mike couldn't believe it and started to wonder what else she was capable of doing.

After long minutes of deep-throating, Mike picked up the light body of the teen, and placed her sideways on the bed. He moved on top of her and aimed his cock to the entrance of her warm, lubricated pussy. He pushed hard.

Flower opened her eyes wide as she instinctively arched her back to allow deeper access to her slim body. The penetration felt wonderful, almost as good as mating with the male plant. Flower wrapped her legs around Mike's body and tightened her love canal to increase the sensations that now radiated from her inflamed clitoris.

Mike began to grunt and smash down on her with all his might. Every stroke penetrated her pussy as deep as it could, and she seemed to want more every time. Mike felt like his cock was being suctioned into Flower's body by a mysterious force within her. At the same time, his phallus was being massaged from every angle. He kept pumping her for almost ten minutes, until he couldn't hold it any longer. He spurted his cum into the bottom of her vaginal cavity. He collapsed on top of her while he heard her soft voice.

"I want more..."

He stood up with a mischievous grin on his face, combined with a little surprise,

"You want more eh? Ok, you ask for it."

Mike walked to the door and opened it, speaking to someone that was standing right outside.

Flower heard the voice of the other man say, "Already?"

"Just do it, you idiot," Mike responded.

Mike walked back into the room, and a minute later, Flower saw another man that looked a lot like Mike walking in. He was removing his shoes as he approached her. She knew what he planned to do and she was ready for him.

* * *

Flower was on her hands and knees over the bed, and the man was standing behind her, pounding against her like there was no tomorrow. The man grabbed her hips to pull her back as he pushed forward, plunging his cock to the hilt every time. Flower was in heaven. She knew her orgasm was building up to the point of no return. It had been so long since she had one. She needed it so badly, and it was almost there.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahhhhhhhhh!" Her climax exploded in her pussy, and expanded everywhere.

Her vaginal muscles crushed down on the man's cock trapping it inside. Flower's legs trembled, her arms failed and she fell forward onto the bed. The man fell on top of her, but she barely felt him as her wild spasms shook her body all over the place. It wasn't until she stopped contorting that she realized there were other people in the room.

The man behind her was still pumping her pussy hard, but she was able to lift her head and look around. There was Mike, standing near the bed, and there were five other guys looking down at her with fire in their eyes.

"Come on, Bro, it's time to share," Mike complained.

"Wait guys! I'm almost finished!" said Mike's brother, almost grunting.

Five more hard strokes, and he was cumming in Flower's pussy. The teen could feel every bit of hot sperm that crammed her insides and she instinctively tightened her vaginal cavity trying to keep it all inside of her. By the time Mike's brother was finished, all the other guys were stroking their cocks, including Mike. He was determined to have a second round.

Billy, The Snake, was the next guy to jump on top of Flower. He was six feet tall, and a heartless bastard. Nobody was going to object to him going next. People thought that they called him 'The Snake', because of the tattoo on his arm, but the real reason was between his legs.

He lay down on the bed, and told Flower to sit on him. Everyone in the room was stunned that she didn't hesitate for a second, despite the size of Billy's phallus. Flower straddled him, with her body positioned so she was looking at his feet, and lowered herself until her pussy lips were resting on his cock head.

"No. I'm going in your ass," Billy said.

Flower paused for a moment, wondering what the purpose of that was, but he just grabbed her hips and shifted her into the right position before pulling her down. Flower gasped with this weird new feeling. She had had the occasional fingertip in her ass before, but never something this big. It hurt a little but the pleasure that immediately built within her anus urged her to go further. Her tight body slid down on the large cock until her ass cheeks rested on Billy's crotch.

"Where the hell did she put all that meat?" One of the guys asked, truly amazed.

Nobody answered. Everyone was spellbound with the image of the gorgeous teenager being impaled deeper than possible, slowly bouncing up and down, and moaning with her sweet feminine voice.

The guys watched the hot scene for a few minutes, but they came to a point where waiting for their turn was not an option. One guy, called Butch, leaped onto the bed and managed to accommodate himself between Flower's legs. He entered her pussy. This encouraged the others to join the group, trying to get a piece of the action.

Flower was now relying completely on her instincts. The pleasure she was feeling overwhelmed every rational thought and all she cared about was to take as much as she could from these men. The large cock in her ass only increased the blissful sensation in her pussy, and the warm flesh forcefully rubbing her vaginal walls only helped to amplify the fire coming from her ass. She barely registered the cock pumping in and out of her mouth until she felt it spraying a large amount of semen into her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but some of it escaped down her chin.

The guy removed his meat from her mouth in time to let her scream her second orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and her slim body bucked between the two guys that were still impaling both of her holes. Within her spasms, Flower successfully milked the cocks dry from every drop of sperm they had, but soon these two cocks were replaced by others and the session continued.

The search outside

Every inch of the military base had been searched. The only logical conclusion was that Flower had escaped from the building. Several teams were formed to begin the search outside. There were roadblocks on every highway and secondary road that lead out of town.

Being so close to the base, the bar and the motel were the first places to be scanned.

"The motel is clear, Sergeant" said one of the agents.

"What about the bar?"

"It's been scanned right now."

Flower was taking a well-deserved rest from the wild gang-bang she experienced an hour ago. The guys in the bar where still talking about her.

"I'm telling you, man. No one ever had been able to swallow my rod like that," Billy said.

"Yeah. She was like born to do this," someone else commented.

At that moment, the front door opened and a man wearing a dark suit entered the bar. Everyone turned to look at him. The man looked carefully around the room and started walking towards the bartender. More men walked in behind him.

"What the fuck do you want?" said Mike with his usual aggressiveness as the man reached the back of the bar.

"Have you seen this woman," said the man, he flashed Mike a picture of Flower.

"No," he answered harshly.

The agent looked around, and found the narrow hall that lead to the back room. Behind him, other agents were arguing with Mike's friends. The man walked through the hall, always watching over his shoulder, and grabbed the doorknob. He pushed the door wide open. He looked at the large bed in the middle of the room. It was empty. Flower had heard the loud arguing and immediately hid inside the closet.

The man walked in the room, and opened the first door of the closet. Nothing. He grabbed the second door while Flower held her breath behind it, but before the agent could open it, a loud sound of moving tables and breaking glasses came from the bar. The man released the knob and ran outside the room to help his partners.

The fight only lasted a few minutes. The agents had more important things to do than fight and arrest a few lowlifes in a dirty bar. They left the place and continued the search outside.

After Mike was sure that the agents were gone, he went back to the room and found Flower still hiding in the closet. She was shaking. Even though Mike was far from being a sentimental man, he felt a little sorry for her and offered his hand to help her out. Flower immediately jumped out and held him as her sweet smell filled his nostrils.

"I don't know what you did to have all these people looking for you, honey, but you certainly know how to pay back for our help. We will keep you here for a while," Mike said.

* * *

Marianne was not included in any of the search teams outside the base. The General in charge had noted her insistence of keeping Flower alive. He considered her a possible obstacle to the mission, so she was ordered to continue monitoring the rest of the females - the plant's former slaves, as he liked to call them.

This decision worked in Marianne's favor. She had a plan of her own and she was putting into action.

Marianne was in Keily's cell and she watched the young woman sitting comfortably on the bed. The Lieutenant had finished telling Keily about Flower's escape. Keily listened attentively with her bathrobe half open; any kind of shame in her personality was long gone. Marianne tried not to get distracted by the woman's exposed,sexy curves.

"I need your help to find her, Keily. It they find her first they'll kill her," Marianne said.

Keily didn't answer; she just looked at the camera hanging from one of the high corners of her room.

"It's off," Marianne said.

"Why should I help you?" Keily finally spoke. "You're one of them, why should I believe you?"

"Because I helped her escape," Marianne said in a low voice.

Keily was startled for a second as she heard the Lieutenant.

"You like her don't you?" Keily asked with a mischievous smile.

Marianne thought about it for a second and responded, "I think they shouldn't kill her. It's not her fault being what she is."

"You have to promise me that you'll help her," Keily said.

"I promise."

"Ok, then I'll help you."

Now it was Marianne's turn to listen to Keily. She told Marianne how she could find Flower faster than the other agents. The plan was very risky, but she had to try.

* * *