The Platform

Story Info
Woman has an unforgettable experience in a sex club.
1.9k words
4.22
59.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heminway
heminway
31 Followers

His penis was huge; bigger than any Linda had ever seen in person. It looked like the monsters she had masturbated over in porno movies and magazines. She wished she could masturbate now.

He was sleeping, on his back, with his penis soft, lying against his left thigh. It was long, thick, smooth, and uncircumcised, the foreskin extending over the head. It was all she could do not to reach out her hand and stroke it, squeeze it, fondle it. She wanted to see how much and how fast it would grow under her touch. She wanted it to get hard and stand up straight. She wanted to see the head emerge from under the foreskin that hooded it.

But she merely watched.

For the $100 she and about a dozen other people – all but one of them women - had paid at an adult club on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, they could watch. If she changed her mind anytime during the night, for another $50 she could spend 10 minutes touching him anywhere on his body she wished. For $100 more - a total of $250 – she could give him a blowjob or even fuck him. The only caveat was that no one was supposed to make him cum, because that would end the show.

Linda was tempted to pay for the right at least to touch him, but of course other people would be watching and she wasn't sure she could handle that. At least not without several more drinks. She signaled a waiter and ordered another one.

The man looked to be in his 20s, with a lean, black athlete's body. In a deep, drug-induced sleep, he lay in a bed on a raised, rotating platform spotlighted from above. The "audience" sat surrounding the platform in a circle of small, round tables. The club was quite dark, except for the lighted platform. The patrons had been told the young man would sleep for at least eight hours and that they could stay that long, if they wished.

Soon, one of the women – a pretty, 30-ish, dark-haired girl – signaled to a club employee, spoke quietly with him for a moment, and handed him some money. She then stepped onto the platform and sat on the bed next to the sleeping man. She was dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts. She reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out a tape measure. She placed one end against the man's pubic bone at the base of his penis, then stretched the tape to the tip.

"Five and a half inches," she announced. A murmur went through the crowd. Linda had been with men whose erections were shorter than five and half inches. This man's cock was flaccid. She imagined what it would look like fully erect. The thought made her want to touch herself.

As Linda watched expectantly, the woman began caressing his body, running her hands over his chest, stomach, and legs. She then concentrated her attention on his nipples, pinching and rubbing them. He moaned quietly and raised his hips off the bed.

The woman on the platform retracted the foreskin back from the sleeping man's penis and the head emerged. It was pink, contrasting sharply with his otherwise dark chocolate skin. The cock hardened visibly and thickened a bit. It grew longer, too, but not long enough to keep the head outside the foreskin when she released it.

Linda unconsciously moved her hand under her skirt and massaged herself through her panties. She felt the dampness. She wondered if others around the circle were masturbating. She glanced around her, but it was too dark to see anything. She realized that the others couldn't see her, either, and she slid a finger under her panties and began massaging her clitoris. The feeling was electric.

On the platform, the woman was stroking the man's penis by sliding the foreskin up and down the shaft. The penis solidified and expanded considerably, both in length and girth, although it did not appear to be fully hard.

The woman again measured its length. "Eight inches," she said, and again the audience reacted. The woman then left the tape measure and stepped down from the stage. Another woman – this one a younger blonde – took her place. She was dressed in a stylish, very short minidress, as if she had been to an upscale dance club.

She stretched out on the bed next to the man and began simultaneously nibbling one of his nipples and caressing his inner thighs. As the platform slowly turned, Linda could hear a murmur from people on the opposite side. She soon discovered why: the woman lying on the bed wasn't wearing panties! She was lying on her side with her knees slightly bent. Her extremely short dress had ridden up a bit and you could see part of her ass and pussy.

Meanwhile, she had begun to stroke the man's cock, which now was growing harder, thicker, and longer. The pink, bulbous head was completely out from under the foreskin hood and it looked enormous. In fact, the whole thing looked unbelievably big. Linda couldn't imagine it being inside her, yet at the same time, she wanted it desperately.

The woman now got to her knees beside the sleeping man, leaned forward, and took his erect cock in her mouth. A gasp went through the crowd. Her ass and pussy now were in full view. Linda's crotch was soaking wet. She knew she could come with just a little pressure in the right place, but she held back. She ordered another drink and began to think she might go on the platform.

As the mini-dressed woman performed fellatio on him, the man's cock swelled to what looked the thickness of a baseball bat. Linda almost expected it to burst. She also wondered how close he was to orgasm and what would happen if he climaxed. They had been warned not to take things that far, but how could it be prevented?

Maybe the woman on the platform was thinking the same thing, because she straightened up and reached for the tape measure. When she smiled and announced, "Eleven and a half inches," people began cheering. She gave him another few strokes with her hand, then stepped off the platform.

No one else took her place immediately, so the man's erection gradually subsided, somewhat. It didn't revert to its flaccid state, but lost some of its length and thickness. It still was very impressive and much larger than any Linda had seen in full arousal. She drained her glass and ordered another drink.

Before it arrived, however, Linda slid her panties off, motioned to another club employee and handed him three 50-dollar bills. That gave her the right to suck and/or fuck the man on the platform. She knew she was at least going to do the former and maybe the latter.

As she consumed her fourth or fifth drink (she had lost count), Linda watched a third woman ascend the platform. She grasped the man's semi-hard cock, squeezed it a few times and retracted the foreskin. The organ immediately stiffened and regained much of its girth and length.

The woman, dressed in shorts, straddled the erection and began rubbing her clothed crotch along its length. As the platform turned, Linda saw from different angles the woman sliding up and down and the long, hard penis emerging from between her thighs. It looked almost as though the woman had a cock growing out of her ass.

The woman was becoming increasingly excited, as evidenced by the intensity of her movements, the rapturous expression on her face, and the moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Linda continued to finger her clit and approached the threshold of her own climax. Again, she pulled back from the precipice, withdrawing her hand from her crotch.

The woman on the platform did not pull back. She continued a few more minutes, then exclaimed loudly as the orgasm shook her body. She then quickly rolled off the man, who had not climaxed. His cock, however, was enormous! The woman measured it, then did it again, as if she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Almost 13 inches!" she said, her expression one of wonder. The cock was standing straight up, its head now a darker shade of red, the shaft thick and rigid.

Linda could wait no longer.

She stood up and – as the previous woman stepped down – stepped onto the platform. Uninhibited after four or five drinks, Linda could think of nothing but the gorgeous male body before her and her own desperate sexual hunger. She sat down next to him and immediately grasped his engorged cock. It was like a steel rod in her hand.

She slid the foreskin up and down the shaft, but it no longer covered the head and didn't move very much, at all. The penis was so long that even the foreskin was nearly taut. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a condom. Oblivious to the eyes around the circle watching her intently, she unwrapped the rubber and fitted it over the head of the penis. When she unrolled it over the shaft, it reached less than halfway down.

Trembling with desire, Linda straddled the sleeping man and slowly, gently lowered herself onto his erect penis. She shuddered as the head entered her. She paused a moment, then began thrusting slowly up and down, taking a little more of him inside her each time.

His cock filled her vagina from wall to wall. It was far thicker than anyone's she had slept with previously. When she felt the cock poke the back of her vagina, she looked down between her legs and saw that just about half of it was inside her.

Linda then lay down on top of the man and rocked back and forth, rubbing her erect and super-sensitive clitoris against his hardness. If she had thought about it – which she didn't – she might have realized that her bare ass was in plain view to the audience as the platform rotated.

It only took a few minutes for the explosion to hit her. The orgasm overwhelmed her, invading her entire body with wracking spasms. The intense feelings of pleasure and release peaked at her climax and continued for a minute or more. Then, completely spent, she collapsed against the sleeping man and his still-hard, still-huge penis.

After a few more minutes, Linda stepped down from the platform and returned to her seat. She was exhausted. No one else subsequently replaced her on the platform and, shortly thereafter, a club employee announced that the night's show had ended.

Just as people were rising and preparing to leave, the young man on the platform opened his eyes, smiled, and stood up. His penis had retreated from its state of extreme arousal, but remained semi-hard and strikingly long.

A strange, and somewhat unnerving, thought struck Linda: Had the man truly been in a drug-induced sleep all night? If so, what a coincidence that he awoke precisely at the show's conclusion. And, if not ... She wasn't sure she wanted to think about him being fully aware of all that transpired, particularly involving her own actions.

She walked out into the pre-dawn light and headed back to her hotel. She never returned to the club, nor ever saw the young man, again. But the experience – and the vivid memories of his remarkable body – remained vivid. For years afterward, it served as a powerful aphrodisiac. Just thinking about that night made her hot.

heminway
heminway
31 Followers