The Platform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pressed herself onto him, he was forced to lean back a little, then back further until he was on his back with her on top of him. Her wet, but warm body pressed against him as he put his arms around her.

"You are so right about many things" Julie whispered as she gently rubbed the side of his face, "Let me be with the right guy."

"Then what?" Jay whispered.

"Then figure out what happens next," Julie said as she looked at him, "Later. Let me put it this way. Would you rather go back to the house and get into that talk we know is happening right now?"

"No way," Jay laughed.

"I'm happy to just talk to you if you want. I'm enjoying it," Julie said, "But I'm also happy to be with you in other ways. It just seems so right. I can't explain it."

"You are really sincere. I can't explain it either but I can see it," Jay whispered.

"After all that has happened I can finally say I have feelings for you," she said, "Perhaps I always have."

"Does that mean you would be ok with me after, if it were to happen?" Jay asked.

"Yes," Julie said as she kissed him, "Especially if you were to find a way to love me eventually. That is what a girl wants, even a witch."

"Yeah sorry about that. You can wish upon one of those stars if you want," Jay smiled, "But you probably won't need to."

Passionately they kissed as the night air breathed softly on them. It created goose bumps on Julie's skin. Or it could have just been her feelings as a mix of joy and nervousness. Their passionate embrace had erased all doubt in Jay's mind. With as far as this had gone, there was little chance of soon receiving a punch line. He could hardly believe it, but at the same time, knew he was exactly where he wanted to be.

Julie took one last look at him, and with a smile on her face she lowered herself to his chest. She kissed his skin which sent an odd chill along his skin. He didn't know if it was nerves or that the mid evening air was getting cooler. He felt her soft lips and breath on his skin. As she lowered herself further, he discovered that it was his nerves. As his muscles tensed, he heard a small friendly laugh.

"Relax," Julie said as her soft fingers touched him where he had already risen.

He had been a little nervous for probably the wrong reason. He had been under the impression that she had plenty of experience and perhaps someone that was only of average size would not impress or even pleasure enough. He didn't even shave and only trimmed a little, which he knew was all the rave now. But in her own words she made it clear that she did not have the experience that she seemed to have. As she continued to touch him, her fingers explored his shaft.

"Just right," Julie said softly, perhaps sensing the reason why he was nervous, "But can I ask for real. Have you ever had, um, remember what I sort of mentioned earlier."

"You were right," Jay sighed, "When you made the joke, it was a soft spot. No it has never happened."

"Really?" Julie said, "It seems I am the lucky one then."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked, then knew exactly what she meant as she showed him, "Oh my."

As her kisses reached the tip of his medium size, he began to relax a little and wondered why he was so nervous about acceptance. He felt her soft lips trail down his shaft and scrotum. As she reached the bottom, her soft tongue apparently extended licked him softly. Letting out a small sigh, he relaxed further and closed his eyes as her tongue made its long and slow trek up his shaft.

Julie wiggled her tongue just under his head, then pressed her lips in the same place, flicking her tongue wildly. Jay let out a long gasp that made her giggle a little. But she didn't wait for him to settle down. As he felt her lips wrap around him, taking him in as far as it would go, he gasped loudly.

Julie moaned softly as she moved her head slowly up and down over him. Her fingers danced under his shaft, as she enjoyed the experience as much as him.

"Fuuuu!" Jay gasped as he pulled away a bit.

"What's wrong?" Julie giggled.

"Not use to it," Jay grunted as he replied.

"Now how could someone not do that for you?" Julie said.

"Whoa!" Jay uttered with a long gasp as Julie devoured him.

Julie slowly pushed him in a little at a time until she nearly had it all. Just one more push and her lips pressed into his mane of lightly trimmed hair. As it tickled her nose, she hummed softly a moment amazed at her own success at taking it all. She had never even tried before. She would tell him that later when it came up in conversation. She had only seen it done in a movie. So it was a first for both of them. Pulling out slowly, she wiggled her tongue under his shaft. Just as she almost had her mouth free, he pulled back again quickly, wincing a little.

"Relax babe," Julie said as she sucked once on his head, "Enjoy it and make it last. I want it all."

"Never had it like this. In the past it was just well the traditional stuff," Jay panted, "I almost lost it."

"I noticed," Julie said softly.

"Yeah I'll try to relax," Jay said.

"You better," Julie giggled, "In case you haven't figured it out, I like to be in charge."

"Yeah I can see that," Jay laughed.

"Good," Julie said, "But sometimes you need to return the favor."

"You mean this isn't a one time thing?" Jay asked.

"After years of all this back and forth tension between us, I think you can figure out why it happened can't you?" Julie asked as she softly stroked him.

"Yeah I think I do. You had feelings for me but were weird about having them for someone younger," Jay panted as she licked his shaft.

"Yes, I think I have always known," Julie said as she pleasured him.

"What's that?" Jay grunted.

"That you are the one," Julie said softly, "So are you going to ask or what?"

"Yeah, will you marry me?" Jay asked.

"As soon as possible," Julie answered.

"Glad we finally figured that out," Jay said.

Julie tried to look up at him in the dark summer night. Her eyes had adjusted a little to the dim light from the stars. She could see his face, but she wanted to look into his eyes to see if he was sincere. She had known him most of her life and he had always been honest, even when she picked on him. As she crawled up and made eye contact with him, their gaze met and she could see his true feelings. It was then she could admit to herself that she loved him. She could see that he knew it too. She also suddenly felt guilt for all the trouble she had given him. By the look in his eyes she could tell that he would never hurt her. In turn she vowed that she would never hurt him again.

It was then, as she was deep in thought and her heart melted into his gaze that he kissed her. He didn't seem to mind what she had just done for him and pressed his lips heavily. The sudden attention made her shiver on the outside and warm up quickly on the inside. She returned his moves with some of her own. She let her hand gently glide along his chest. As his hand reached around her she felt as if she would either melt into him or lose control. As she moved her leg up and over him, he simply pressed his arms around her tighter.

He had all the moves she wanted, and he did it with such care. She couldn't quite understand why she had never admitted to it earlier. But when he held her she felt it deep in her heart, and at that particular moment in many other places as well.

With her legs on each side of him, her knees pressed into the hard wet surface of the platform. As she sat down, she didn't have a care in the world, and gasped softly as she felt his penetration. Her muscles relaxed as she settled on him feeling his warmth. It set Julie on fire and she gently pushed him down flat. Slowly she arched her back straight and moved her hips up and down. As she looked down at him she smiled as it seemed as if he was handling this a little better than her earlier pleasure. She made a mental note that she would have to work on that.

Julie began to pant wildly as she moved her hips faster. As her muscles tightened, all she wanted to do was holler with pleasure, but she knew what the result of that would be. Someone on the camp's deck would turn the flood light on and the platform would become a stage. She knew it could happen at any moment anyway. Perhaps that is what led to the intensity as her eyes rolled back into her head and she crashed onto him.

"Oh baby, oh my God," Julie whined as she sat back up again.

As she moved her his she kept a close eye on Jay's comfort level. She watched his eyes and his obvious enjoyment. As she rounded home again, she slowly laid down on top of him. Feeling the warmth of his skin she felt as if she belonged with him.

Then Julie became certain of it, when he gently took her shoulders and laid her down on the wet platform surface. For just a moment it was cold, but it soon warmed up. Jay looked into her eyes, as he moved his hands over her breasts. In an instant later he was lowering himself. She knew that she would have to teach him to slow down a little.

Gently he spread her legs apart and dove in. It was obvious to her that this was something he didn't have much time with. But it didn't matter at all. She was happy beyond her wildest dreams.

"Oh baby let me help you," Julie said as she felt him lap her like he would an ice cream cone.

"Ok," Jay said softly.

"Gentle at first. Just with the tip," she said as she directed him with various suggestions.

"Ok," Jay said.

"Oh that's nice. Up just a little. Up, up, oh yes," Julie sang out as he had found the right spot.

As Jay became more skillful, Julie praised him. She settled in and felt his careful attention. Smiling and panting wildly she started to love it very much and anticipated a blissful future. That was of course if he could put up with her. She thought about that for a moment as she reached home again and intended to make sure he could.

In truth he was gentle with brief moments of simply devouring her. She loved the inconsistent attention. She was never much for regularity and wanted to be kept on her toes.

"Oh Jay I just," Julie started to say but could not utter the final two words, "Want you."

She had to have him. It would happen now and she would make it happen in the future. She held that thought as she pulled his hand off of her stomach and nudged him to the side. Wasting no time, she climbed on top of him and took his erection in her hand. Pushing him into position she touched it against her wetness. She could see him better now and saw his smile as he knew what was coming. But his expression seemed to change. She knew what he was thinking and if he insisted on stopping she would comply.

"Wait, um, oh man," Jay started to say, then felt her wetness surround him as she sat down.

Julie looked into his eyes in the dim light as she moved her hips up and down a few times. She saw his nervous expression and gave him a chance to protest, if it wasn't too late already.

"You know what it might mean if we do this right?" Jay asked.

"I know, just be sure you can put up with me across the table from you every night for dinner," Julie moaned as she moved her hips.

"I can't," Jay grinned, "I'd rather have you on the corner seat next to me."

Julie smiled at him as she moved her hips faster. With her smile she let him know that she knew he meant what he said. Despite all their issues, she knew he was a great guy. Closing her eyes a moment as her inner muscles tensed, she now understood all this tension they had been experiencing all these years.

Quickly, Jay placed his hands on her hips and arched his torso upward. Her mouth hung open as she felt his deep penetration. Letting out a long but dull moan, as much in surprise as pleasure, she moved her hips rapidly. Looking down at his expression she thoughts for a moment that she saw him smirk. Because of her own rolling waves of pleasure, she didn't care. But his angle and her movement had build up a level she had never experienced before. Her own breath started to escape her.

"Oh my, Oh Jay," Julie gasped as she started to tense.

"Babe I'm," Jay grunted as he struggled a bit.

As they looked at each other, neither of them wanted to back off. It was almost as if they saw it coming from the beginning. They had created destiny, and something that they had denied themselves for too long. As Julie felt him tense, her own insides compressed and contracted in a way she had never experienced before. She had all she could do to keep herself from screaming and alerting everyone from those on the porch to all woodland creatures nearby. She felt his warmth fill her as he tensed at nearly the same time.

Both of them knew what they had done, and the possible consequences, but they also knew what they really wanted from each other. As Julie laid down on his chest, she whimpered softly as her body and soul settled into him. Jay felt her hard breath on his chest and slowly ran his fingers through her hair. As the excitement of the moment subsided, neither seemed to feel any differently, though both of them thought they might.

"Jay," Julie said after several minutes, "What happens now?"

"Besides sneaking into your bedroom around 3 or so you mean?" Jay answered.

"Yeah long term," Julie said.

"Well let's just say, I think we can put up with each other," Jay said as he kissed her.

"Should have done this a long time ago actually," Julie said.

"Would have saved a lot of irritation, huh?" Jay asked, "But this is the way it was supposed to happen."

Jay kissed her forehead as she laid in his arms. The physical bliss he had just experienced was amazing with her. He knew the possible consequences, but as it was also with her, it seemed right. They would never hurt each other again, and their time together was just starting up. Jay didn't know at the time whether or not their actions would create a life. But he knew he would be with her, nevertheless.

"Speaking of irritation, I have to make it to the shore without being seen and get my shorts," Julie said as she rolled off of him and entered the water at the back of the platform.

"I can get them," Jay said.

"That's nice but I can make it love," Julie said as she headed for shore.

Jay quickly followed behind her. As they both made it to the small beach area, Julie looked up at the porch and could see that she was just slightly visible. As she snuck quickly up the bank, she grabbed her shorts and ran for the shade of a large tree part way across the lawn. Jay smiled as he casually walked toward her. By the time he arrived, she had put the shorts on and looked relieved.

"So what now?" Julie smiled at him in the dim light as she took his hand.

"Anything you want," Jay smiled as he kissed her.

"Anything?" Julie smiled.

"Wait a little while in case there is a crap storm happening in the cabin right now?" Jay asked, "I was being sincere, by the way."

"Then you shall have me," Julie smiled as she kissed him.

"How often and in how many ways?" Jay grinned.

"You know what I mean," she smiled, "But about that. In any way of course. But we need to tread softly until we see what else is going on now."

"Yeah maybe we should just go to your room now and forget about finding out," Jay said.

"Yeah about that. There is something you should know," Julie said.

"Oh?" Jay asked nervously.

"It's shorter in the back of the house. Climb up the tree just a bit and come in through the bathroom window," Julie grinned.

"Ah I see," Jay smiled, "But how did you know?"

"My sister," Julie shrugged, "Really. One summer it was like an open door policy going on up there."

"Interesting," Jay smiled.

"Maybe we should make mine and your parents breakfast or something before we drop the bomb," Julie said.

"I was just thinking something like that, but I can't really cook, can you?" Jay asked.

"We had better hope so," Julie said as she kissed him.

The two smiled at each other, though they could barely see in the dim light, but to them both it felt right. Jay was no longer waiting for the punch line of a joke. It had gone too far for that, but he was happy. If someone had told him even this morning that his day would end like this, he would have laughed it off.

"Are you kidding me?" Sandy said as she approached them.

"Oh hey sis," Jay said, "How did it go?"

"Oh no problem, it's fine. So you finally admitted it huh?" Sandy asked Julie.

"Uh, well," Julie answered, "Yeah."

"Admit what? I really hope this isn't a joke," Jay asked.

"No hon," Julie said as she patted his arm, "I think you know how I feel."

"I guess we all express it in our own way," Jay said as he grinned.

"Years from now you will think back and say you wouldn't have had it any other way," Julie said.

"It's funny but I think you're right," Jay smiled.

"Funny you say?" Sandy asked, "Not as funny as staging that whole thing in the woods so you would finally get up the nerve to do something about it."

Yeah did you learn anything?" Jim asked as he approached.

"You're kidding," Jay uttered then looked at his sister, "You're not kidding."

"Oh," Julie said, "Wait, what?!?"

"I guess you did learn something," Jim laughed.