The Plausibility of it All

Story Info
No, it's ok. We... we have an arrangement.
5.7k words
3.49
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the wind blowing before the trees started swaying. I could estimate the temperature inside or outside within 3 degrees. I could pinpoint the exact day that my period would come. These mosquitoes didn't stand a chance. I executed them immediately after they landed; it was a game to me. I sat still, waited for one of them to vibrate the tiny hairs on my body and eliminated them with precision. It was so gratifying. I looked around the train and smiled to myself; people were swatting, scratching, and slapping themselves and each other while I sat back and sniped.

"Why are there mosquitoes on this train? Are you getting bitten? " Charlotte asked me as she looked up from her Kindle.

"No bites yet, but I've killed 4 so far." I replied.

She wrinkled her nose and resumed reading. I don't know why she does it; reading is such a waste of time. We just don't live that long to sit around and read a story for days when we can get it over with in an hour-thirty. She would read the book and I would watch the movie; that's how it always went. She spoiled the ending of Hunger Games for me. Of course I went to the theater to watch it anyway. She could never spoil how sexy Jennifer Lawrence looks on that big screen; oh the things that I would do to her....

I felt another mosquito, this time I decided to pinch it between my fingers. I was annoyed that it attempted to stick its dirty little proboscis into my flesh.

"When are you going to start looking for love again?" Charlotte asked me without looking up from her reading.

Why does she always ask me questions like this? And at the worst possible times! One day we were running to her house in the pouring rain, I slipped and fell in the middle of the street and did she ask me if I was alright? No. She asked me if I was going to start dating again.

"What kind of question is that to be asking me on a packed, sultry, mosquito filled train?" I snarled. She rolled her eyes.

I was done looking for love. I had a best friend and a great family, that's all of the love that I needed. I've been cheated on, lied to, even physically abused before. Love has brought me nothing but heartache and I'm done with it.

"Well here's our stop," Charlotte said as the train began to screech. She stood up and put her Kindle in her messenger laptop bag. She's such a nerd.

We exited the train and began making our way to the stairs. It was so hot and muggy down there; everyone looked as if they were dragging their feet to get to where they were going. Everyone except 2 people. I saw them out of the corner of my eye and turned to look. There was Mia, my sexy, caliente, Puerto Rican.... or Dominican.... or something , long term fling. She was leaning against a column in the middle of the platform with some woman who was sucking and kissing on her neck. Charlotte caught my gaze and turned to see what had me so preoccupied.

"You know she's got some nerve Natalie!" Charlotte said staring directly at Mia and her vampire. "Do you want me to go over there and say something to her?"

"No, it's ok. We... we have an arrangement. You know that Charlotte." I looked at Charlotte to see if she had caught the crack in my voice.

"Yes I do but does everyone in the world have to know about your arrangement? I mean look at her! She's flaunting her whorish ass all over the train station!" Charlotte gestured her hand toward the PDA. Walking up the stairs I looked back at Mia. She smiled at me and I reluctantly smiled back as she disappeared from my view.

"That girl is going to end up giving you something Natalie. Are you not worried about that?" She sounded concerned.

"I guess a little bit, but she's right for me, I use her to get off and she uses me, for whatever she uses me for." I said with a shrug.

"Ok." She said. I could tell that this conversation wasn't over.

We walked the couple of blocks to Charlotte's house and went inside. Her house was large and equipped with a bunch of wood, rocks and tech stuff. It was like a techy version of the Stone Ages. She had a huge slate coffee table and a rather large stone analog clock on the wall. Her computer desk was handmade of a thick grey wood and she had every electronic known to man throughout the house. Charlotte was a computer nerd and made a good amount of money being one. I on the other hand worked for a relay service for deaf people. I typed their phone calls to them so that they could read it. I made $9.50 an hour. I could type over 100 WPM and I never got weekends off.

We walked into her bedroom and I plopped down onto the bed. Charlotte sat down on the carpet, reached under her bed and took out her shoe box. She took the lid off and placed it right side up on the floor.

"What's that?" I asked her looking into the box.

"Loud." She replied

I nodded my head. She began sifting through the greens.

"You know, it's just sex Charlotte," I said, "and with a woman, not a man. It's highly unlikely that I'll catch anything serious from her."

"But you're starting to have feelings for her; I saw it in your eyes in the train station. You can't fall in love with an evil slut Natalie."

"She's no angel but she's no devil, and there is no love. What you saw was lust. You know I'm Taurus, she's Scorpio, our compatibility is off of the charts! You should be happy for me."

"You're compatibility? I thought that it was just sex?"

"Our sexual compatibility; you know what I mean." I said annoyed.

She rolled it up.

"We're on a 'don't ask don't tell' kind of thing. And I'm cool with it."

Charlotte grunted, lit it up and took a big hit.

The truth was I've thought about a serious relationship with Mia a few times before. But I was sure that it was just the sex talking.

We smoked.

"You know, I love you Charlotte." I said. Puff.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah I do, you're the bestest friend that I've ever had. You're more like family to me than a friend." Puff.

Pass.

"I love you too." Deep inhale.

I got up and walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. "Do you have any Gushers?"

"Yeah but they didn't have the sour ones this time." She called to me from the room.

"Shit, alright." I walked into the kitchen and got the box of tropical punch gushers and headed back to the room. Charlotte wasn't in there.

"Where are you?" I called out.

"In here." I heard her voice coming from the living room. I walked in and sat next to her on the couch. I opened the gushers, took a pack out and threw the box at her. I opened the pack and put 3 different flavors into my mouth.

"These are the best Gushers I've ever had; we need to start getting these instead." I said to her.

"Shut up bitch, you're high."

We laughed.

The flavors were so enhanced. It was like I grew more taste buds. I felt my mouth becoming dry. I reached over to the coffee table and picked up my glass of water; when did I get a glass of water? Oh well, it was there, I was thirsty, so I drank it. When I was done I crunched the glass up in my hands. They didn't bleed. I crumbled it some more and pulled on the glass as if it were clay. I shaped it into an origami bird and put it back on the coffee table. Damn I was high. I came back down to see if Charlotte saw how beautiful my bird was. She was struggling with a Gushers wrapper, so I leaned my head back and looked up at the skylight. The stars were changing colors now. I flew up and through the skylight; floated on my back in the night sky. I floated past and admired the rainbow colored stars until I came to a big white one. The star was beating loud bass and I could see the sound waves coming from it. I stopped and rocked out with it for a little while. When I came back down Charlotte was passed out.

I got up and looked at the time it was a little after 9:30 I was supposed to meet Mia at her house thirty minutes ago. I got up, but slowly. I kissed Charlotte on the cheek and went out and locked the door. She had given me a key last year after the bad break up that I had with my abusive ex. She was deaf and angry about it, so she took it out on me.

I took my time walking to Mia's house. I wanted to be extra late because of that public display that she put on earlier. I walked past my house along the way. When I got to Mia's, I knocked on the door and Lucas opened it. "Hi Natalie." He said. He brushed past me and kept walking. I turned to see Mia coming out of her bedroom, "Hi sexy!" Mia said as I walked in and closed the door. She looked so happy to see me. She was in her robe; I knew that she would be bare under it.

"I didn't think that you were coming," she said, "so I called Lucas over." She put her arms around my neck and wasted no time. She kissed me and pulled me into the bedroom. She threw me on her bed and started stripping me.

"You must have really been waiting for me." I said a little flustered but cooperative.

"I'm so horny, I want you!"

She took my pants off pushed two fingers into my pussy and began fucking me hard. It felt amazing!

"Oh my god Mia! You'd better slow down if you don't want me to come soon." My lungs grasped for air. She slowed down, but barley.

"Suck on my fingers while I'm fucking you," she said as she put her hand up to my mouth. Her accent was thick and it turned me on even more. I felt myself about to climax.

"Slow down Mia!" I said with a breathless warning tone.

She slowed.

She parted my lips with her middle finger. I grabbed her hand and began licking and sucking on it.

"Ay mierda!" She howled.

She pumped harder and deeper inside of me. Such a fiery hardheaded Latina. I felt my climax rising again and then I noticed something under her finger nails. They were filthy! I reached down and pulled her fingers out of me and inspected them. They were also filthy! There was disgusting black and brown crud under all of her nails.

"What are you doing? Why did you stop me, did it not feel good anymore?"

"You're fucking nails are disgusting!"

She looked at her nails.

"Do you want me to clean them now?!" She asked me.

"No."

I pulled her to me so that her pussy smashed into mine and began pushing and pulling on her wide hips. She took the major hint and began riding me to the finish line. Oh my god she was so good at it! She could move her hips in ways that I never knew existed. Mental note: Start Salsa Classes.

She came before I did. I watched her with earnest passion and absorbed it all. I saw her evil as her face twisted into a beautifully ugly expression. I heard her evil in her lust filled moans "Ay Diablo Mio!" Did she say that? Or am I imagining things? I felt her evil grinding roughly into me and dripping down the crack of my ass. I smelled her evil in her strong sweet aroma as it dispersed around the bedroom. , And then I was ready to taste her evil.

"Wow, you really exploded!" I said. The bed was a mess.

"Yeah and I forgot to put my waterproof cover back on so this is going straight to the coils. Do you want more?" She asked me.

I smiled and nodded. She got off of me, went to her closet and put on her strap-on. She came back and got in between my legs. She rubbed the dildo in the mess that she left all over my pussy.

"Voy a follarte lesbiana." She said to me in a calm seductive voice.

"Si." I responded. I had no idea what she said except for the lesbian part.

She put the tip of the dildo on my opening, took her hands off of it and thrust her hips into me. It felt fucking magical; I screamed out.

"Oh Mia, speak Spanish to me baby!"

"Que quieres que te diga? Cállate la boca chica, y deja que te folle!"

Her hips were moving really fast now. I knew that she was working on her own climax.

"Oh yes Mia! Oh si Mia!" I reached up and dug my nails into the soft skin on her back. I came hard meeting her thrusts with mine sending her over the edge. She let out a soft feminine grunt and slumped over me; she looked exhausted. I wanted to wear her out so I asked for more by wrapping my legs around her. She sure knew how to take a hint. She got up and sat back on the bed so that the dildo slipped from my red lips. She put her face close to my sex to admire her work. She turned her head and bit my inner thigh. She turned back towards my pussy and took a deep breath. I held mine and waited for her to unleash her tongue. Out of all 6 of the women that I've slept with in my lifetime, Mia was the best at eating pussy. She rolled and flicked her tongue on my clit so fast that she had me at my climax in 10 seconds. It felt as if she had a vibrator in there; so skillful. I can only assume that it's because of her native dialect. Note to self: Take Spanish Lessons. I came fast and hard in her mouth and she passed out with her head resting in between my legs.

The next few weeks were boring, not much really going on but work. Then one morning when I woke up I knew that something wasn't right. I never felt like this before. I got out of bed and took a steamy shower. That always seemed to help when I wasn't feeling well. But it didn't. I got out and decided that I needed to see a doctor.

¬

"Maybe I have cancer." I took a sip of my tea.

"You don't have cancer, but you haven't been acting like yourself lately." Charlotte said. "Maybe your evil fuck buddy gave you an STD."

"Oh my god, maybe that's it! I haven't heard from her since the last time we... never mind. Yeah, maybe that's it! I already made an appointment for tomorrow. So I'll find out then. I'm going to kill her if she gave me something!"

"Does it pee when you burn?" She asked me.

"What?" I laughed.

"I mean does it burn when you pee?" She laughed.

"No... weirdo."

"Well I read somewhere that that can be a symptom of STDs."

"Oh ok well no, it doesn't. I'll call you and let you know so that we can kill her together if I have something ok?"

"Deal."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I really have to use the restroom."

"Ok, can you wait one second?" The sweet, tall, dark haired, man nurse left out of the room and closed the door before I answered. I looked at the pictures around the room to take my mind off of the dam that was about to overflow between my legs. There was a brief knock and the door swung open.

"I need you to pee in here." He said holding up a piss cup.

"Ok what is this for? A drug test?" I asked paranoid.

"No, standard pregnancy test for women ages 16-40."

I almost told him that I'm gay. But I stopped myself.

What's that?" He asked.

"Oh nothing" I said with a smile. I took the cup from him, got down, closed my ugly hospital robe, which I think I put on backwards, and went into bathroom. I took the robe off and stood over the toilet. I thought it would be funny to fill it up to the top. I started to pee, the cup filled fast. I let the rest of the urine overflow and run down the sides of the cup and into the toilet. I screwed the lid on, rinsed it off, dried it with a paper towel, walked out and gave it to the sweet guy nurse. He took it and gestured for me to get back up on the reclining chair bed.

I walked over and got my phone out of my pants pocket that was folded over the chair. I got back up on the paper lined chair bed thing and began texting Charlotte.

"Guess what I just did."

5mins later: "What...."

1min later: "I took a pregnancy test lol."

2mins later: "What? Why? Didn't you tell them that you're a big lezzy?"

1min later: "Uh no. They said 'standard procedure' blah blah blah."

2mins later: "Did they do any other tests?"

1min later: "Nope, not yet."

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door and then it swung open. Why do they knock if they are not going to wait for you to say 'come in'?

"Hello Ms. Smith, I'm Dr. Ziekel I'll be seeing you today. Now, can you tell me what brings you here today?" He asked as he began flipping through the pages on his clipboard.

"Yes, I haven't been feeling like myself lately and I'm usually pretty in tuned with my body and I've never felt like this before so I'm actually pretty nervous." I began to bite my nails. Nervous habit that actually benefits my lifestyle.

"I see, well can you describe your symptoms to me?" He said looking over his glasses.

"Well, I feel nauseous and really moody. And I've been having some sharp pains in my abdomen."

"Are you sexually active?"

"Yes."

"Do you use protection?"

"Not exactly." I said looking at a nail that I was about to devour.

"I see, and how old are you Ms. Smith?"

"I turned 26 May 5th."

"Ok, well let's see here," he began looking at the clipboard again, "it says here that your pregnancy test was positive."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"You're pregnant." Smiling happily as if it were his own baby.

"Doctor, that's just 100% impossible." I said seriously.

"Well if you are sexually active like you said you are, and haven't been using any protection, your chances are very high to conceive; especially at your age."

"But I haven't had sex!" He frowned in confusion. "With a man I mean. I'm gay doctor. I've always been, and I've never had sex with a man in my life!"

"Well you're pregnant Ms. Smith. Maybe you did and you don't remember doing it?"

"I KNOW that I haven't."

He sat and pondered for a second. "Ok, well sometimes these things are inaccurate. I'll have my nurse come back in here and we'll give you a blood test, ok?"

"YES! Thank you so much Doctor!" He got up shook my hand and left the room.

Moments later the dark haired male nurse knocked and came in the room.

"So, I'm going to have to stick you huh?" He asked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah."

"Alright, well I'm going to get a few extra vials just to run some other tests while I already have the needle in your arm. That way we don't have to stick you twice if needed."

"Ok." I said.

He pulled up a stool, grabbed my arm and rubbed an alcohol pad over the large vein in the crook of my arm. A tear ran down my face.

"What's wrong? Afraid of needles?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll teach you a little trick that I learned working at the children's hospital a couple of years ago. Now on the count of three I want you to cough ok?"

He took the cap off of the needle and almost laid the point of it on my vein.

"What?" I laughed nervously.

"No really, cough on my count and I'm going to put the needle in. Ready?"

"Ok."

"One... two... THREE!" I coughed. He put the needle in and I didn't feel a thing!

"Wow that was the easiest needle that I've ever gotten!" I felt a little better.

He looked proud as he took 4 vials of my blood, put a Band-Aid over the hole and headed out of the room. I looked down at my phone; Charlotte had written back. I ignored it and lost myself in thought.

I jumped at the knock on the door. It was Dr. Ziekel. He came in, shut the door and leaned against it.

"Well Ms. Smith, either you haven't been entirely honest with me or you don't know for sure yourself. But you are pregnant."

Oh my god! How could this have happened? How could a woman have gotten me pregnant?

"Doctor, I don't know what, or how. I have never been with a man in my life!" I broke down and started crying.

"I don't know what is going on with you Ms. Smith, but I suggest some counseling and a lot of family support and you will pull through whatever it is that's troubling you." He shook my hand, turned and left the room. I got down and dressed fast. I left without saying a word to anyone.

5 days passed and I sat in the OBGYN's office with Charlotte. I had to be sure that this was really happening.

"Ms. Smith?" A female voice called.

"That's me." I turned to face the lady.

"Right this way." She motioned for me to follow. I got up, "Can she come with me?" I asked.

"Yes if you prefer." She said smiling.

Charlotte got up and held my hand as we walked into the ultrasound room. The room was bigger than I expected. There were two reclining chair beds and two computer stations. The lights were really dim.

12