The Play Pen

Story Info
Fantasy club gives older woman back her passion.
1.2k words
4.4
48.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Rome, New York was home to about 35,000 people, when the last census was completed. The residents mostly commuted to the city of New York and home every day. They had a small sedate town full of Christian people. Nothing ever happened there. Not until Ursula and "The Play Pen "opened for business.

"The Play Pen" advertised women only allowed. We will provide an answer to all hidden desires. Ask us, and we will provide your favorite dream or fantasy. We guarantee you results.

Right away, they got a visit from the local police department. They met him with pleasure and they were pleased to prove all their permits were in order. They showed him everything he wanted to see. If they were breaking the law, he couldn't figure out how they did it.

Rita, Peggy, and Julia were friends from grade school. Julia's birthday was coming soon, they decided to get brave and buy her a fantasy. They visited "The Play Pen." Ursula was very nice showed them around, and explained all the services. Giggling a lot, they bought her the deluxe gift certificate. Good for one fantasy not lasting longer than three hours. It cost a lot but no more than they would usually spend on presents and dinner out.

Ursula talked them into a full body massage and a hot tub treatment while their certificate was being hand printed. There was no charge. The two women came out feeling so good they knew that Julia would love her fantasy gift. They made appointments to return for more personal pampering.

Two weeks later, Julia received her unique gift on her birthday. She was forty, that year and feeling like maybe, just maybe she was missing something vital in life. Earl, her hubby hardly ever touched her anymore and her body cried out for sexual satisfaction. She grinned when she saw the certificate. She didn't know if they would do her fantasy but she sure had one.

The next morning she called and made an appointment. Stating she would pay the difference to double her time. Ursula smiled as she hung up the telephone. Julia had been quite specific what she required.

The morning of her appointment, Julia was up early. She told Earl she had a day of beauty courtesy of the girls, and would be back later that night. He grumbled but she really didn't think he heard her at all.

Meeting her at the door of "The Play Pen", was an almost naked blond Adonis, well muscled and oiled so he shimmered with male beauty. He escorted her to the bathing area and slowly, undressed her, carefully kissing every inch of her body as it appeared. Once she was naked, he led her to a long table and helped her get comfortable.

Now he began to massage her with warm aromatic oils. He started at her feet and worked his way up. It was at least an hour before he turned her over, and another hour before he touched her sexual organs. She had already experienced several tiny orgasms but when his wide warm palm pushed against her feminine mound and his fingers curled into her open and demanding sex, she came and came. It was minutes before she even slowed and could catch her breath.

When she did he lowered his head, his tongue replaced his hand, and she was off again. This time his talented fingers crept up and softly played with her dark flower. Julia often played with herself, but no man had ever touched her there at such an intimate spot. He inserted one finger slowly and carefully. She bloomed for him so he added another. Soon he had three fingers moving in time with his tongue and she was unable to talk and almost to breathe. Finally, she pleaded with him to take her. He picked her up and took her in his arms over to a garden setting with a waterfall. Getting under the warm flowing water he pushed her up against the wall spreading her arms and legs wide.

Then he shoved his hard male meat deep inside her oh so wet and ready female center. He stretched her and reached spots, her husband had never been. She screamed out in joy as she climaxed yet again.

He led her into several more climaxes, so good she had to sit down because she could no longer support her own weight.

He lay her across a stone table and pushed her up on her hands and knees. Next thing she knew, his tongue was sweetly licking and sucking her dark flower and invading her insides as his hands played a familiar tune on her clitoris. Julia had never had so many orgasms, or felt so good in her whole life.

She whispered to him, "Please I have never had a man there, and never will if not you. Please fuck my ass." She shivered as she said it. He turned her head and softly kissed her sharing her juices and her taste. She never realized she tasted so good. Earl always grumbled how rotten she was, although he loved her to do him.

Now she felt the hard slick cock push gently against her ass. He spoke for the first time "Push against me sweet thing, take my cock and make it yours." She pushed back, and he slid inside so gently that only the stretching and the feel of fullness told her it was done. He held her still for both of them to be acquainted. Soon shivering with need, she pushed back again and he started to move deeper inside. His groans told her what she needed to know. He talked again "Please pleasure yourself as I fuck you, I want to feel your hands stroking me." Oh God what an idea, it sent her into a small climax just thinking of his hot cock and her hand through the thin wall that separated them.

She sought out her clit and her wet and throbbing center of desire. He felt so huge and so hot as she stroked in and out of her pussy. He was buried so deep inside her, his balls tickled her ass. It was the heavenly thing she had ever felt. He went so slowly in and out that she could feel every inch tremble under his touch.

Suddenly, he started to slap her ass, first one cheek then the other, and he was hitting her hard. She started to complain and then noticed it didn't really hurt it felt wonderful. It was making her hotter and hotter. She felt this ball of feeling start deep inside her and spread out throughout her body engulfing all her senses. It was the most glorious thing ever. Then he was erupting and she was gone. She had blacked out from the most intensive climax of her life.

She awoke to find herself in the hot tub with three beautiful women, who were bathing her. When her eyes opened, they gave her sweet wine to drink. Then went back to cleaning her up. When rinsed off, they led her to a table where they licked her dry. It was the most amazing feeling. It sent her into a space she had never occupied. As they kissed and sucked and petted her to an extraordinary climax on a day full of them. She fell asleep afterwards and they left her there covered up to rest.

More than an hour later, Ursula came in to tell her time was up, and to bring her back her clothes.

She made another appointment before she left and bought gift certificates for both her friends. This was to good not to share.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers