The Playroom

Story Info
Husband and wife dominate television journalist.
4.2k words
4
44.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzyhug
izzyhug
10 Followers

It had been a lovely day, we had spent all afternoon readying the playroom for when we got home that evening. Now it was time to get ready for the awards ceremony we were attending, Brett was receiving an award for his work as a Robson Green lookalike.

I had already chosen my outfit, a racy red, figure hugging dress with a low back and slit to the top of my thigh. I thought it would be pointless wearing stockings, but Brett insisted as he likes to peel them off ever so slowly, as for underwear, that too I thought wasn't worth wearing with such a tight dress but Brett eventually changed my mind and we compromised on a red silk thong with matching bra. The colour complimented my tanned skin and the dress hugged my curvaceous figure, accentuating my large tits beautifully. My shoulder length mahogany hair was ready done in a pleat, which I remember thinking made me look younger than my 46 years.

Brett called me to say that the limousine had arrived and that as per usual he couldn't tie his fucking bow tie. I made my way down the stair case, by the look on his face I thought he had seen a goddess, so I knew we had chosen the right outfit. He himself looked like a film star in his slate grey tuxedo, the colour complimented his dreamy blue grey eyes beautifully. Brett gathered up my shrug and placed it around my shoulders, kissing my neck as he did so. We made our way out of the house to the waiting limousine. The driver who had already opened the door said how beautiful I looked and gave me a cheeky wink.

We arrived at the venue, only then did we realise it was being reported on by the local news channel, Brett gave me a quick glance when he saw who the reporter was, it was Kay Fitzsimmons, she was about 5ft 4in with a slender figure, her face was pretty but you could tell that she had had some cosmetic work done. Her shoulder length red hair looked tidy but suited her better in a ponytail, which is how she normally wears it when reporting on the TV. After Brett's brief interview, Kay asked if he would mind doing a full length one the next day in our home, he jumped at the chance and my mind was already wondering if my fantasy would come to fruition.

We entered the venue and were shown to our table, the champagne was flowing freely on the other tables and the other guests on our table were drinking also, we had already decided that we would abstain from any alcohol drinks for the evening anyway. Brett received his award and all to soon the ceremony was over. We returned to the limousine, the evening had gone far better than either of us had expected, we wanted some privacy from the driver on the journey home, so we asked him if he would put the screen up. Brett turned to me and gave me the horniest smile ever, I knew what was coming next, we started to kiss passionately, Brett's hands were all over me caressing my shapely body, squeezing my heaving tits on the way down to my ever moistening pussy. The two of us were horny as hell but managed to control our yearning desire to fuck each other senseless, well at least until we got home.

The driver bid us goodnight and we entered the house, unable to control ourselves any longer, as soon as the front door was shut, Brett was fucking me hard up against the wall, biting my erect nipples whilst doing so. I knew then that the night was going to be one of the best so far, Brett cum deep inside my gushing cunt, we both wanted more, but once more controlled ourselves until we got upstairs to the playroom.

Once inside the playroom the fun was about to begin, we showered in the en-suite, Brett removed the plastic from my newest toy, it was what I had wanted for a year or so but we were unable to find one anywhere and so we commissioned a local dealer to make one. It was a chair unlike no other, made from hard plastic with the softest of leather covering it, with just enough padding to let you know that it was a 'punishment' to have to sit in it, however very pleasurable as well, the thigh straps and the hand restraints were made from the same leather as the covering, the chair was angled in a reclining position and on the seat was a nine inch long three inch thick vibrator. I wanted to try it out straight away, but Brett persuaded me to wait until he had had some fun with me first, he had that same look in his eyes that he had when we entered the house, I made my way over to where he was standing, erect cock in his hand and I knew I was going to get a sensational hard fuck, Brett eased me onto the bed, licking and caressing my body with his lusting lips. I asked him to punish me for my naughty thoughts earlier in the evening, he was only to happy to oblige me, he first gave my cunt the attention it deserved bringing me to the edge of orgasm, sucking and biting on my rock hard clit. If that wasn't punishment enough I then heard the cupboard door open, Brett chose the nipple clamps with the chain in the middle and the screw that turns to tighten the clamp, the red soft leather blindfold, handcuffs and collar the lead had quite a thin chain, we didn't bother with the gag as I like to suck his cock before deep throating him until he cums. We chose the thin cane and the thick leather paddle, the smell of the leather heightening my sense of arousal.

After a good play session with the cane and paddle, Brett asked if I wanted to try out my new toy, I nodded yes and he led me over to the chair, having long, shapely legs, I was just the right height to be able to sit on the vibrator without any help, Brett did however make sure he gave me a good load of spunk up my cunt before I started to ride the chair as if I was riding a stallion, the orgasms were electric, wave after wave of spine tingling sensation, Brett couldn't believe what he was seeing, I could hear him almost to the point of orgasm himself, he came over to me and shot his load all over my tits, tightening the screws on the clamps as he did so. Following the ride on my new toy we began to talk about our plans for the next day, and how we were going to play it out.

Brett led me too the bed where he once again payed attention to my cunt, giving me a good fist fucking before once more sinking his bulging, rock hard cock deep inside me, making me squirt cum all over him, he quickly withdrew and I finished him off with a deep throat, swallowing every last drop of his sweet tasting spunk.

We drifted off to sleep in each others arms as we did on most nights. Brett's work kept him away once or twice a week, which is why we decided to make the playroom, so that I didn't get bored, I even have a playmate some of the time, but then Lisa also comes around when Brett is at home, and we all play together, well sort of.

The morning came around far too quickly, we felt that we had hardly slept at all, but then we did have quite a long play session. We showered and dressed just in time before the doorbell rang, it was Kay eager as ever to do her interview, I remember saying to Brett after watching one of her interviews on the TV, that she never gives up until she has the answer she wants. I offered her some breakfast, to which she declined, saying it was a lovely idea, but asked us to carry on as it may be a long interview, Brett saw the look in my eyes and knew instinctively what I was thinking, she needs a good sorting out she was far too work focused, and she needed to be enlightened.

The interview was going well and Kay said we could take a break and would we mind if she looked around our house, which of course we didn't. She was wearing a short black skirt, black stockings, a white camisole top with a red short sleeved cardigan, oh and the trademark ponytail. We had nearly finished the tour when Kay's phone rang, it was the cameraman, the equipment had stopped working so the interview had to be cut short. Kay looked disappointed, I think she had taken a shine to Brett, she had fuck me eyes with every question she asked. Now was my chance, I asked if she would like to stay for a bite of lunch, she looked in her diary and said, it was a lovely idea and that she would like to. We opened a bottle of wine and dined on the patio by the pool, she removed her cardigan and slipped her shoes off, she really began to relax, I caught her a few times making fuck me eyes at Brett, I had a wry smile.

After lunch she asked if we could continue with the tour, I offered to accompany her around the remainder as Brett was topping up his tan ready for a photo shoot, on the way around Kay told me that she doesn't normally drink in the afternoons as it makes her a little horny, we walked around the bedroom and straight past the room next door. Kay asked what was in there, and I replied that it was nothing of interest and that it's a room only used by myself when Brett was away, being a person of her nature she tried the door which should have been locked, it wasn't, the maid must have left it open after cleaning the equipment. I made a mental note to give the maid something 'extra' in her wage packet this week.

Kay's eyes were all over the room and she stood in awe at the sight of what she could make out as a chair, but the surprise had been hidden from the view at the door. We continued our tour after many questions about all the things on display, all of which I could shove up my cunt, but none of which looked remotely like a cock. I asked if she would like another glass of wine to which she said yes.

We rejoined Brett poolside, he had got changed into his swim trunks, they were very tight especially around the cock area. I poured the wine and he came over to where we were sitting, just to tease and to see her reaction I rubbed his cock as he passed by, he asked to be excused kissing the back of Kay's hand as he went, Kay was smitten but little did she know the more thoughts she had, the harder her time would be. Brett called from the balcony and asked me to go up, I went knowing that before long her nosy nature would get the better of her and she would follow.........

I went to the bedroom and Brett was waiting for me cock in hand, he asked how my plan was going, I told him to lie on the bed and that I would tell him whilst I fucked him, of course he agreed, just as I was about to tell him I felt a breeze coming into the room, my back to the door I could feel her watching me ride Brett like a stallion, I rode him hard, he opened his eyes and asked her if she wanted to join in, Kay looked a little shocked, but agreed that it was something she wanted to do, I finished fucking Brett both of us coming at the same time and it was his turn to have a little extra so he stuck out his tongue and I fucked it as he lapped up his and my spunk.

Kay was already naked when I entered the shower room. I asked if she needed any help and she smiled and looked past the door to where Brett had been lying, I told her that he was the top prize and that she had to earn the pleasure. We showered together soaping each others tits and cunts, I made her come several times, her body tensing and juices squirting as she did, I made her keep her ponytail in as I knew I had a use for it, we finished showering and she had won her first prize which was to lick my cunt and make my cunt button hard enough for Brett to clamp, she smiled and agreed saying 'that she thought it was an easy prize to win', we made our way to the bed in the playroom and whilst she was munching my cunt, I was thinking of all the things we would do in the next 24 hours, because for that amount of time at least, I owned her ass, cunt, tits and whatever else I wanted to play with. Brett had disappeared no doubt watching from one of his many vantage points, he liked to see me being fucked by another woman just so that he could punish me at a later date, in a manner to which I had come accustomed to, always with an added twist, which is painful but definitely pleasurable. Just as Kay was about to make me come Brett appeared and clamped my clit, it was the clamp which I liked the best, the one with the electrode in, he controlled this with a remote control making my orgasm last longer and I could only squirt when he allowed it.

I don't think Kay knew what she had let herself in for, probably thinking that she would get her top prize quite easily. I made my way to the cupboard where we kept the toys, Brett and I chose the soft velour collar, handcuffs and blindfold, the lead was made of several lengths of leather which also doubled as a whip and a sensory device. She was a willing participant, 'silly bitch' I thought, holding out her hands for the cuffs, I tied the blindfold tight making sure the ponytail was intact, she wasn't keen on the collar, but came round once her little tits had been sucked and her cunt fingered, I got three fingers up there but knew I had to get her much wetter before her penultimate prize, she at least had to have four if not my fist which would be more preferable to me. She lay on her back shackled with the cuffs to the bed, Brett handed me my small strap on, only six inches long but two inches wide, I spread her legs wide she started to squeal so I rubbed her clit 'til it was hard, I could see from the look on her face that she was about to come, so I stopped and told her not to come too quickly or she will be punished, I withdrew the plastic cock and made her suck off her own juices, whilst once again fingering her ever wetting cunt, still only four fingers would fit. I left her to think for a few minutes...

Brett had beckoned me over to the shower room, he wanted to do me in the shower and of course I obliged him. He usually had a special surprise for me when we fucked in the shower and I took the full length all the way up my arsehole, he always cum quickly with it being much tighter, but made sure that I had an extra nice bedroom treat when he'd had me in the shower. When I returned to Kay she had drifted off to sleep but, she soon awoke when she felt something tickling her cunt lips, little did she know it was the whip which was going to make her ass cheeks a nice shade of rosy red, I freed her from the handcuffs and asked if she wanted some champagne, she nodded and I could tell that she hated not being able to see what was going on. Brett popped the cork and poured, she sat up waiting to be handed her drink, but instead she got Brett's cock she sucked it hard, licking the full length, I could tell she was loving it, Brett pulled away and handed her the glass with champagne, he then pulled hard on both of her nipples she screamed in pain and a beaming evil smile came over my face...

Kay had finished her champagne and asked to be excused, I went with her so that she couldn't see what other toys I had waiting for her, she was all refreshed and obviously wanted to get straight back to the 'fuck fest', making the first move on me sucking my heaving tits and fingering my twat deep, getting her whole fist up, making me gush, Brett also let me come by giving me a few sharp shocks from the clit clamp, I thought my head was about to explode, my whole body tingled and my nipples were as hard as bullets, Brett as always was ready with my clamps, he knew I loved to wear them when dominating a future bitch.

When I returned to the bed Kay was lying on her front, 'perfect' I thought, re-shackling her to the bed I lifted her arse in the air and spread her legs. Picking up the whip I once again tickled her cunt lips making her squirm with desire, licking her twat from behind and fingering her cunt I made sure she was nice and wet, I picked up off the side table a four inch butt plug. I teased her at first making her think it was a small dildo, she soon found out it wasn't and yelped like the bitch she was about to become, trying all the time to get away from me. I pulled her back down the bed by her nipples, it was then I decided that I would use some clamps for them. I asked her if she was still enjoying herself, but no answer came so I whipped her until she answered, making sure that her cunt got some attention too. I used several different vibrators and dildos making her squirt her juices everywhere, when the cuffs were removed she was much more submissive, she obeyed everything I told her to do, even down to licking my arsehole.

I ordered her on all fours on the floor like a dog, even though she was smaller than me, and I was much heavier, I made her carry me to the door where she was to be re-shackled once more. She was offered a drink and said that would be nice, so I went into the shower room and returned with a dog bowl which read 'Bitch in Training', in it there was what was left of the champagne mixed with Brett's cum, she loved it. The cuffs were changed and now she had the hard leather ones, as was the collar and blindfold. I introduced her to another friend of mine, the spreader bar. I fastened it just above her knee, to about twenty inches wide, wide enough to ready her for the chair. I started by whipping her twat lips with the end of the lead, she liked it so I rewarded her with a quick lick, I then got out the four inch wide vibrator, making her ready for it by giving her a fist fucking, she screamed but I didn't stop, her nipples were hard like bullets, so on went the clamps, thrusting the plastic cock up her cunt gave me great pleasure as it did her. I was feeling somewhat neglected so I caused her more pain by getting the lit candle and dripping the hot wax down her arms.

"Are you enjoying it?", I said once again thrusting the plastic member hard inside her, she was barely awake but I heard her say yes.

Brett once again appeared in the room, he has never shown me all the vantage points, but I had a suspicion that it wasn't only watching, he was doing something else this time. He has seen me break many a bitch's will, but has never been out of the room for more than ten minutes. He asked how close I was to breaking her and I told him about two hours but she first has to bathe, she used the guest bathroom, that one has a camera and locks from the outside, we watched her, slowly soaping her little tits, even fingering herself and flicking her bean until she gasped with an orgasm that no doubt shocked her entire body. We watched her finishing to bathe, Brett was horny as hell so we made Kay a special cocktail of our juices, orange juice and white wine, chilled down with some cock shaped ice.

When Kay came out of the bathroom she could see that dawn had arrived, but couldn't hear any birdsong. I told her that the room was sound proofed to the highest standard, so no amount of screaming would be heard, I smiled and blew her a kiss. We had a bite to eat and Kay enjoyed her 'special' cocktail, I asked if she was ready to carry on with her 'training', to which she nodded, Brett was already in his chair, awaiting the finale of the 'training', his huge cock as stiff as ever, I told Kay that the penultimate prize awaited her, but first she must make me orgasm. She agreed and once we were back in the playroom she was happy to wear the nipple clamps, blindfold, collar and lead, what she didn't know was that now her ponytail also came into play. With everything firmly in place, I dragged her along the floor by her ponytail to the edge of the bed, she got on all fours and started to munch and lick my pussy, it wasn't long before I was gushing my spunk into her mouth, she fucking loved it, then she started biting my bean, chewing and gnawing making me orgasm almost as well as Lisa does!

She had now earned the second to top prize and I led her by the collar over to where the chair is. To put her on it, I needed Brett's help, he lifted her up as if he was about to fuck her senseless teasing her with the tip of his cock making sure she was wet enough, he then eased her onto what was to be, the ride of her life. We strapped her in tight and she could only make me stop the vibrator when she agreed to be my bitch for life, and not to mention the playroom to no one. She was contractually obliged to come and be my bitch at least once a week. I could tell by the look on her face it hurt her tight cunt, but I didn't give a fuck, no one looks at my man with fuck me eyes, except me. I started the beast off at a slow speed, watching her squirm excited me, she soon began to enjoy it moaning with pleasure. I quickened the speed and started to see that the dirty slut was smiling, I beckoned Brett over, he was only to pleased to help me totally humiliate the bitch. I told Kay that she had now earned her top prize, Brett put his stiff cock in her mouth and shoved it down her throat making her choke as he gently glided in and out she began to squirt juices from her pulsating cunt. I turned the speed up to full and Brett helped me get into position for the total humiliation, as he was about to cum deep in her throat he tugged on my nipple clamps and then I let go, giving her a golden shower.

izzyhug
izzyhug
10 Followers
12