The Player Ch. 04

Story Info
Player gets another shot.
5.1k words
4.23
62.8k
65
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,431 Followers

*******************************************

This series is based on an outline and suggestions from one of my readers. I really appreciate their suggestions. It contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, exhibitionism, and voyeurism. It also has the theme of manipulation by the other man to seduce the wife. To eliminate any reference to my other stories, this one introduces a new husband and wife couple.

I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

*******************************************

In the aftermath of having Rex's big cock in her tight little married pussy, Beth has a new found sexual confidence. She knows men like to look at her. But, with a few exceptions, she never has any erotic thoughts about other guys. Certainly, not with the intensity of thinking about Rex. At the gym, she starts to notice more when men sneak looks at her body. She wears tight clothes when she works out. She is more conscious when doing exercises that stretch out her body, like her warm up stretches and chest exercises. She notices one really in shape guy looking at her when lying down on doing her bench press. When pushing the bar up, she feels totally exposed with her breasts pushing against her top and her legs on either side of the bench, stretching the fabric of her tight pants against her pussy lips. She used to feel annoyed, but now she finds it highly stimulating. Can he see my pussy lips? Is he thinking about fucking me? When he gets home, will he get a hard-on and jack off thinking about my body?

These feelings carry over to conversations with her girl friends. She is able to have lunch or coffee with her friends since she works part time for a marketing firm. At one lunch with two of her married friends the conversation turns to cock sizes. One of her friends likes to have an occasional fling. Beth has never told Brad, because she doesn't want him to know her girlfriend Fran likes to fool around. Fran is telling them about her new boyfriend who has a nine inch cock.

After telling them how good it feels Fran asks, "Have you guys ever had a cock that big?"

Her other friend, Jane, says she had an eight incher once, but it was uncomfortable, "I'll stick with what I have. What about you, Beth?"

Beth would love to tell them she can take a big cock, but answers instead, "I have had a couple around seven inches before I married Brad, but I don't suppose taking an extra one or two inches would be that big a deal. "

Fran tells Beth, "My boyfriend has a couple of hung friends. I could introduce you to one of them. You should try it."

Beth says she will pass on Fran's offer. Inside she is thinking how hot it would be for Fran to fix her up to fuck a hung guy.

Brad's poker buddies even wonder if something is up with Beth. A week after poker night, Hank and Pete are hanging out on Saturday afternoon watching a college football game. They discuss how hot Beth looked.

Hank asks Pete ,"Did you get a shot of Beth's legs when she sat on the barstool?"

"No. I couldn't look without being obvious. Did she show a lot? Her dress was pretty tight and short."

"Well, you should have been obvious. You could see almost all the way up her dress to her pussy. And that guy Rex had a better view."

"Who is that Rex? Why did Brad invite him? It's pretty obvious he's a player. If I were Brad I wouldn't want him hanging around Beth. Do you think Brad noticed anything?"

"Nah. He was gettin' pretty shit faced. I doubt if he could tell anything that was going on."

They continue the discussion speculating about what is going on with Beth and Rex. They both noticed that she and Rex were alone upstairs a couple of times.

Taking a hit from his beer bottle, Hank says, "Did you catch that he stayed behind after we left?"

"Yea. I noticed that. So Rex was alone with Beth while Brad was passed out. Do you think she's putting out?"

"I don't know, but if she is, that is one line I would like to be in."

"Yea. No shit."

Brad and Beth's sex life remains highly charged. Every time they have sex, he cannot help thinking about his sex dream with Beth and Rex fucking. He doesn't bring up Rex that often, but when he does, he feels the juices pouring from Beth's pussy surrounding his cock.

A couple of weeks later, they attend a party hosted by one of Beth's co-workers. When they go out, one of them is the designated driver. Since most of the people there will be associated with Beth's company, Brad volunteers so Beth can relax with her co-workers. He also anticipates the sex afterwards with Beth getting a little mellow drinking her wine.

They both have a good time. Since most of the people are in sales and marketing, the conversation is very animated. Beth is wearing another one of her tight dresses. This one is mid thigh and the neckline is low enough to show the tops of her braless breasts. Brad likes the opportunity to look at his wife. He notices that he is not the only man there who likes looking at Beth. He is proud he is married to such a hot looking wife. His mind drifts to their party where Rex was hitting on her. He gets turned on thinking about how hot Beth is when Rex makes her horny.

They walk back to their car after saying goodbyes to their host and hostess. It is a mild autumn night. Beth has a waist length light weight jacket over her dress. Brad slides his hand from Beth's waist to her ass as they walk back to their car. Beth is feeling pretty loose after drinking wine at the party. She thinks how great it is to have her husband and Rex feel her ass.

"You look especially hot tonight. I really like looking at you. It looks like some other people liked looking also."

She snuggles up to him, "There were other men looking at me. I could tell they were looking at my ass and trying to see my breasts. You don't mind other men looking at me do you?"

"No. Ever since you have been showing off for Rex it is a turn on when other men look at you."

They reach their SUV and Brad gallantly opens the door for his wife. Beth's dress slides up past mid-thigh as she slides into her seat. She does not lower her hemline. As Brad buckles in he looks appreciably at his wife's legs.

As he drives, Brad caresses his wife's thigh, moving under the hem of her dress. Beth opens her legs giving him greater access.

"I was thinking how turned on you get when Rex looks at your body."

She takes his hand and moves it further up her skirt, "I'm glad you like Rex hitting on me. Would you like it if I let him put his hand up my dress like this?'

They ride the rest of the way in silence with Brad thinking about Rex feeling up Beth.

When they get home, Beth pulls him close and give him a passionate kiss, "Why don't you get me another glass of wine and meet me downstairs."

Brad looks at his sexy wife's ass as she goes down stairs to the rec room. Beth is really turned on. He looks forward to some hot sex.

Brad enters the rec room to see Beth sitting on one of the bars stools with her legs crossed. He can see almost to the dark juncture of her thighs.

As Beth accepts her wine she asks, "What do you think? This is what Rex saw when you were playing poker." Beth is feeling the wine as she gets more explicit, "I liked showing him my legs. I even had some naughty fantasies. Would you like to hear them?"

Brad is standing next to Beth caressing her leg, "Yea tell me what you were thinking."

"I was really getting turned on the way he was looking at me. One of my fantasies was I took off my thong and flashed him my pussy. Would it turn you on if I showed Rex my pussy? It would turn me on. I bet that would really make him hard."

"Let's see what that would look like." Beth moans as Brad runs his hands under her dress cupping her ass. She raises her hips as Brad slides her thong down to her ankles where it drops to the floor.

With her dress up past mid thigh, her light auburn curls are visible. Brad tells her that Rex would really like the view. He pushes her dress up to her waist. They kiss passionately with Beth aggressively probing his mouth with her tongue. Brad slips the straps of the dress off her shoulders, unzips the back and pulls her top down. Beth now sits on the barstool with her dress bunched up around her waist. She feels especially naughty when he does this. It makes her feel she is with a lover instead of a husband. Brad takes in her radiant beauty. She is exuding lust. Beth thinks back to sitting just like this with Rex as he touched her and she stroked his cock.

He bends to take one of her nipples in his mouth, "That's it. God you are making me so horny. Do you think Rex would like to see me like this?"

Brad doesn't answer. He kisses down her toned abdomen. Moving to a kneeling position, he spreads Beth's legs. He sees droplets of juice forming around her opening. Normally, he teases her by taking light little licks along her slit gradually opening up her labia. But Beth's aggressiveness has him in a high state of arousal and he clamps his mouth over her opening. His wife lifts her hips thrusting against him as he begins to use his mouth and tongue.

She feels deliciously wicked with her legs spread and her husband eating her out, while she relives the fucking that Rex gave her. She encourages him, talking dirty about things that Rex would do to her.

Brad is like a wild man eating her pussy, as he thinks back on his sex dreams about Rex fucking Beth. She lets out a cry as her orgasm washes over her, her chest heaving. She looks down at her husband kneeling between her legs with her juices coating around his lips and mouth.

This leads to another hot sex session with Beth on her knees sucking his cock and ending on her hands and knees, with Brad pounding her pussy from behind.

They bask in the glow of another Rex inspired sex session. He cannot believe how wanton Beth is becoming. He has to figure a way to get Rex to hit on her again.

He runs into Rex the following week. Rex mentions going to a sports bar on Friday night to watch his alma mater play in a big football game.

"Why don't you watch it at our house?"

"Are you having some other people over?"

"No. It would just be you?'

"Will Beth be there?'

"Yes. It would be the three of us."

Rex knew that Brad would come around to setting up his wife, "So this isn't about a football game. You want me to hit on Beth and make her horny. I thought we discussed that it wouldn't be a good idea. She is going to want more."

"I know we did, but Beth really likes it when you hit on her."

"Ok. I will come over. But remember, this is your idea. You are going to have to let us be alone while you watch TV so I can hit on here. You know she is going to want more than me feeling her ass." With a smirk he adds, "And I would watch how much you drink."

Brad agrees to his conditions. He knows this is dangerous, but he cannot get the images of Rex and Beth out of his mind.

He tells Beth as soon as he gets home from work that he invited Rex to watch a football game on Friday night.

She cannot believe that Brad is setting her up with Rex again. "Are you serious? I thought we discussed that it wouldn't be a good idea for Rex to come over any more."

Brad agrees but tells her that they both like it when Rex hits on her and makes her horny.

Beth feels moisture building in her loins just thinking about getting Rex's big cock back in her pussy. "Well ok. But remember this is your idea. You are going to give us some space so he can hit on me." With a sly grin, "And no bourbon."

That night Beth attacks Brad in bed. She even sucks him to completion, swallowing his cum as it hits the back of her throat. What doubts Brad has over Rex hitting on Beth have dissipated.

Both of them secretly anticipate Friday night. When Brad gets home from work, Beth notices him yawning. She asks if he is ok for tonight. He just tells her some of the late nights are catching up with him. Beth suggests that they call it off, but Brad says he will be ok.

Brad is relaxing in the family room when Beth enters from the hall. He does a double take when he sees her outfit. She is wearing a short tight black halter dress. The front is cut low down to her breastbone displaying the roundness of her 34B breasts. She turns around in front of Brad showing front and back.

"What do you think? Is it too daring. I thought I would try it out for Rex to see what he thinks. I can change into another outfit if you think this shows too much."

Brad doesn't know what to say, "That is really hot. I'm sure Rex will really like it. It does show a lot but it will be just the three of us."

Brad follows her as Beth goes to the kitchen. He runs his hand down her bare back to cup her ass, "That feels good honey. Do you think Rex will like feeling my ass again? He will be here shortly. Why don't you go downstairs and make sure there are enough beers in the fridge."

Brad feels the familiar tightening in his balls as he thinks about Rex feeling her ass, "I thought I would stay up here and greet him."

Beth gives him a light kiss, "Remember you are going to give us some space. You make sure everything is ready to watch the game and I will take care of greeting Rex."

The stairs to the rec room are right off of the kitchen. He opens the paned glass door and goes downstairs to get ready leaving Beth to greet Rex alone.

A short while later, the door bell rings. Beth opens the door for Rex. He takes in her hot body looking at her with his usual arrogant expression.

Beth greets him with a smile, "What do you think? Do you like it? It's not too daring is it?

"Wow. That is really hot. Yes I like it and yes it's daring." He hands her a bottle of wine. " Since you are giving me such a treat here is something for you."

She leans up to give him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you Rex. I will have some tonight. Let's go into the kitchen and open it."

They are side by side as they leave the foyer. Rex has his hand on her bare back and slides down to cup her firm ass, "Still exercising and still have a thong?"

Rex is moving fast. She likes he is already feeling her, "I am still working out and you know I have to wear a thong with a dress like this."

They reach the kitchen and Rex asks where he can find a cork screw. Beth tells him where it is. He opens the wine bottle and pours her a glass, "Here's to a fun evening. Where's Brad?"

"Oh he is downstairs watching TV getting ready for the game."

He lightly runs his index finger along the edge of her dress from her neck down across the swell of her right breast and back up the other side feeling her other breast. As he feels her, he tells her that she's looking especially hot and he wouldn't mind getting under that tight little dress again.

Catching her breath, "Rex, I don't think we can go that far again. I'm am happily married woman." Laughingly she tells him, "You're just going to have to keep your home wrecker in your pants."

What he really has is a married cunt wrecker and she wants some more.

Rex promises to behave. The night is still young and he doesn't want to push anything. She tells him there is beer downstairs. Beth picks up a tray of snacks, Rex gets her wine glass and bottle. Rex opens the glass paned door for her and they go to watch the game with Brad. She has the delicious feel of arousal after Rex's caresses.

Brad gets up as his wife and Rex enter the rec room. She notices that there is already an empty beer bottle. But at least it's not bourbon. Brad wonders what they have been doing. He knows Rex has been here long enough to start turning her on. He hands Rex a beer as they shake hands in greeting. The click bottles as Rex tells him how hot Beth is looking.

"Brad, I really like the dress Beth is wearing. This sure beats watching the game at a sports bar. The view is much better here."

"You don't think it's too daring do you? Beth is not sure where she could wear it."

Beth is pleased that her husband and Rex are discussing how hot she is.

Rex replies, "It is pretty daring but real sexy." Addressing Beth, "Maybe you could wear it to a party that one of the vp's is having next month."

Brad says he has not heard of it. Rex tells him he will make sure he and Beth get an invitation. "It will help you get some exposure in the company."

Beth tells him, "Rex, thank you for thinking about Brad. We would love to go."

"I'm glad to help." He jokingly adds, "That lecher Farnsworth will really like that dress. But with your body he would like you in sackcloth."

Brad doesn't know how to counter that. They relax and watch the game. Beth feels totally exposed sitting on the sectional between Rex and her husband. When sitting down her dress rides up her thighs. She makes no attempt to pull it down, giving both men a good look at her legs. She senses them glancing at the swelling of her breasts. Rex makes sure Beth's wine glass doesn't stay empty. She announces she is going to warm up some snacks for halftime. Brad and Rex both look at the sway of her sexy ass as she goes upstairs to the kitchen.

Rex tells Brad, "Beth is really changing. She would have never worn a dress like that before I started hitting on her. She is really a hot piece of ass. I bet she is a lot more uninhibited in bed."

Brad feels a tightening in his chest, listening to Rex talk lewdly about his wife. "Yea. She really is. She has really been hot since our poker game."

In his arrogant manner, "I really like helping you guys out. So do you want me to hit on her some more or just watch the game?"

In a quiet voice he replies, "I would like you to hit on her some more."

"I think I'll go see if Beth needs any help with the snacks. Remember what you said about giving us time alone."

Rex enters the kitchen and closes the door behind him. Beth is standing at the kitchen island getting ready to put the snacks in the oven. He stands behind her putting his hands around her waist. She feels the bulge of his cock pressing into her ass. He moves one hand into her bodice cupping one of her breasts.

"God you have such great tits."

Between the sexual tension and the wine, Beth is losing what little resistance she has. "Rex what are you doing? What if Brad sees us."

Fondling her stiffening nipple, "Relax. He told me to come up here and make you horny."

"In that case let me get this stuff in the oven."

She puts the trays in the oven and comes back to Rex. Backing her ass into his cock, she places one hand back on her breast. Leaning her head against his chest offering him her neck, "Now where were we?"

Rex nuzzles the sensitive area at the juncture of her neck and collarbone. His hand in front alternates between her breasts and nipples. The other caresses her firm ass. She starts low moaning noises. She just hopes the closed door muffles the sound. She is barely conscious of the fact Rex's hand moves down her hip and gradually pulls her dress up exposing her succulent ass. She shivers has she feels the heat from his hand on her bare skin.

With a low moan, "Ohh God Rex. That feels so good. But we have to stop. I can't fuck you tonight."

Moving his hand to the front and brushing her thong covered pussy, "But you want to get off."

"Yes. Make me cum."

Rex slips his hand into her thong, cupping her pussy. Two of his fingers slip in between her wet labia. He massages her engorged clit. Beth makes little mewing noises as he plays with her hot married pussy.

Brad cannot believe his eyes. He has crept up the stairs to the landing looking around the corner. From this vantage point he can see through the panes of glass in the door into the kitchen where Beth is standing backed up to Rex, her dress pulled up on one side and his hand on her pussy. He does nothing to stop them. He told them he would leave them alone and not interfere, but didn't say anything about watching. Thinking back to the conversation he had with Rex and his sex dreams, he realizes he is one of those husbands who gets turned on watching their wife with another man. He wonders if they will fuck right there in the kitchen.

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,431 Followers
12