The Playpen Ch. 01

Story Info
Just who is the Master.
4.8k words
4
24.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny enjoyed the simple things in life. Pleasure and pain, his pleasure, someone else's pain. Born of money and neglected by his parents who were more worried about the latest jet set place to vacation, Johnny had little to guide his life toward a more fruitful way of living. The bottom line was Johnny cared little about anyone or anything. He became a womanizer at an early age, wham bam, are you still here? At the early age of seventeen his parents left by means of a cruel accident of fate. The rope suspending them from a rock face gave way and both fell to a rather untimely death. Johnny could care less.

Johnny's inheritance of the family fortune was not to be had until he turned 21 the family lawyers told him. Johnny was pissed to say the least. He swore to himself that he would have that money before the year ended and sought to enlist a lawyer of his own.

**********

Cheryl couldn't believe what she was hearing. That no good Jonny had actually called her and asked for advice about a good lawyer to deal with the money that would be held in trust, inaccessible to him till he turned 21. What the hell was he supposed to do in the meantime? Cheryl, having once been a member of Johnny's 4F club decided some payback may be in order. She had been smitten with Johnny at one time and he literally dumped her at the side of the street one day. I know of this gal with a private practice that just may be able to help you, she said. She is well adverse in probate law and trust funds. Johnny couldn't be more pleased, a lawyer and another cunt to concur.

**********

Christine woke to the sound of the phone ringing in her ear. That was odd. But it was ringing in her ear. DAMN! As she removed the bluetooth from her ear the clock said 9 am, a mere two hours since she finally went to bed. Why hadn't she taken the damn thing out? She rolled over and let the voice mail do its job.

**********

Johnny was pissed, that cunt lawyer didn't answer her phone and it was the middle of the week and all good lawyer's should be up and working by now. As he got more and more worked up he goggled her name, got her address and set out to find her. His GPS led him to a dirt road at the edge of town.??? Why would a lawyer live way out here? Remembering that Cheryl had said "private practice" he thought nothing of it.

**********

Christine woke again at about noon and made some coffee. Remembering how she had offered herself up at her night clubs 10th anniversary. Many men and women had ravaged her as she lay tied to the pummel horse. She had sucked a dozen cocks and licked an equal amount of pussy. Her ass leaking cum the whole way home. This was a grand life and she could recall most of it. Like when Master Dave had trained her and then released her as she became more than he could handle. Master Dave had trained her well in the arts of BSDM. Just like he had made the man into a woman. And Christine was all woman now except for the cock between her legs. A nice set of C cup titt's that were not fake and some facial and neck work and those precious hormones gave her the sleek curvature of a natural born female. The cock could be hidden unless it was needed. It was always rather small anyway.

When the phone rang and she saw it was Cheryl, she picked up right away. Cheryl was gushing immediately about some guy that would be calling looking for a lawyer. She said I should play along.

I don't know anything about law sis.

Ya, but he doesn't know that.

Does this have anything to do with that bastard Johnny?

It has everything to do with him and you remember how he broke my heart don't you? I want you to make him feel the same way, used and abused, like no man has felt before.

Giggles, shall I give him the works?

Oh please do, and then a little more.

Done...............

**********

Christine called Master Dave looking for some advice on how to proceed. He was giddy with excitement, he wanted in. He would have some papers drawn up that would in the end seal this man's fate. All Christine had to do was bait the trap but Christine had some things of her own in mind. This pig of a man would soon submit to things unheard of.

Cheryl was the reason Master Dave had let Chrissy go. The two of them were like soul mates. The best friend forever sort of thing. But then Chrissy had at one time been Cheryl's boyfriend. And then there was Cheryl's brother. Turned him into a transsexual just to see if he could. Poor little boy never saw it coming. He went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning a cock craving nymphomaniac slut. Dave was a psychology major and very interested in psychotropic drugs and subliminal messages. He wrote his college thesis around it and was scorned by his mentors for even suggesting it was an answer to addictive behavior. Well he'd shown them now what it could do with the right coaching. Both of the boys were female in every sense of the word except between their legs. Cheryl's brother was easy as he was pre puberty. Cheryl's boyfriend was a challenge though. He fought and fought hard, but he did eventually cave in. Especially when the hormones were added to the program. Now he will have a third subject to transform and the program has been refined to a point the subject will fall on the first day. His whole house has become a laboratory and all Chrissy has to do is get him there just one time.

**********

At the end of the road stood a stately manor. Johnny thought to himself, he would be living here soon. Now why would anyone put their swimming pool in the front yard? There were no cars around and he parked in the grassy area next to the pool. It was so quiet once his car was turned off it was almost surreal. Johnny almost felt intimidated by the grand expanse of the place as he got out of his car and made for the front door.

Just as he was about to knock, sirens went off all over the place. He hid behind the closest bush he could find. As he did, a tall auburn haired woman opened the front door in just her bra and panties. There was something odd about her but he let it go. She looked around, saw the car on the grass and went back inside. The alarms stopped. For the first time in his life Johnny didn't know what to do. Crawl back to his car and leave or just go knock on the door again. He chose the latter because that wench Cheryl had said this was one awesome lawyer.

He knocked on the door, no one answered. He knocked again. Nothing. WTF? The alarms started going off again and without thought he retreated to the bushes. The door opened again and a tall dark skinned man appeared on the porch. Then he retreated back inside and the alarms stopped. Johnny stepped back up to the door and knocked again. The door opened....

**********

The door just opened and no one was to be seen. Master Dave was looking though.

What a prize specimen Christine. So cocky and with no principles.

His principles rest between his legs Master Dave. We will soon rid him of his principles. Cheryl will have her revenge.

Do not take what we are about to do lightly my precious little girl. There is much work to be done.

The likes of which you did to me? Remove the man and install something less than complete. Make me want something I'm unable to finish and then release me to the world in a shape you formed. Please, do not flatter yourself.

You're a woman now Chrissy, you have been for a long time. Why do you insist on making this all about someone other than yourself?

Because you made me this way. Because you never considered what the subliminal mind would do to make the conscious mind agree to. You didn't turn me into a woman, you turned me into a female slut. And though you released me I am still remanded to your will.

And are you complaining?

No, I suspect Johnny will though.

**********

Johnny marched through the front door expecting sirens to go off again but there was only silence. Or was there? There was something clawing at the back of his mind but he wasn't quite sure what it was. The smell of the woman he saw was there but so was that of the man. He stepped out of the foyer into something you only see in the movies. The sunlight cascaded over tapestries hung in just the right places on the walls. The marble floors shone in brilliance he never new. What was he thinking? He had to find that lawyer bitch and get on with things.

I should go check the sleeping quarters, I mean the bedrooms, I mean I should go and check something shouldn't I? Where did that man and that woman go? That man was kind of cute. Stop it! I should go. Something just isn't right. Oh ya, I left the front door open. Silly me. Silly? I can't open a door but an open door is so inviting. I need to find that man and that woman. No! I need to find the bitch lawyer and get my money. The money will get me all the cute outfits I will need. Outfits? I need to get out of here, if I could only find an open door.

**********

Master Dave, aren't you going a little too fast with this....giggles

My new program only gives them time to think coherently when the tones are off and I've refined the subliminal's to create thoughts contrary to what they believe. The result is confusion and then I back them up with more contrary thoughts. Not only that but his thoughts are spoken so he can hear what he's thinking. He thinks now that I'm cute and I will back that up later.

Oh look! He's coming upstairs!

He's looking for an open door. The only door open is to the pink room.

Pink room?

The room is white but he will see pink as soon as he sees the door. He will become complacent and see you as his legal counsel once inside. Have you picked out a name for her yet?

Oh heavens no. I need to call Cheryl and see what she has in mind.

Call her now, I need to reinforce the subliminals with a name.

**********

Johnny was talking an awful lot considering there was no one else in the room. He felt confused. He spoke out loud that a man he saw was cute. That wasn't right was it? Or was it? I should go upstairs and find the cute man and see if he can help. NO!!!!!

As Johnny reached the top of the stairs he had an impulse to run. Not away but to the pink room. There were no open doors and he began to cry. Shit, I'm going to ruin my make up. Make up? Fuck, what is wrong with me? I haven't worn make up in years! Fuck me again, I've never worn make up at all. Fuck me? Oh that would be so nice. Shit! What am I saying?

As he ran down the hall he almost went face first into a pink door. As he willed his hand to reach for the knob it wouldn't move. A voice in his head then said, "you may only open this pink door".

The door opened to a spacious pink room. There was pink everywhere! Sooooo relaxing and yet so disturbing. Something was wrong. But he couldn't put his finger on it. Everything was just as he left it. Wait a minute! Just as I left it? I gotta get out of here! But the bedroom door had closed and it was the one thing in the room that was white. Shit! Oh well, I'll just take a nice bubble bath and shave my legs.

Johnny's mind was slipping away. He drew a scented bath, stripped and climbed in. The pink razor removed his hair from the neck down and then he shaved his face. While the bathwater drained he showered, washed and conditioned his hair. He put on his pink babydoll with matching panties and lay down on the bed. Sound asleep in minutes.

**********

Master Dave was grinning from ear to ear as poor Johnny did everything he was told to do. Johnny never even knew what hit him. In a few hours he would though. That's what made his new training program all the more fun. For him anyway. Chrissy thought he had released her but that was never the case. She just thought so. Ultimately, she was his forever. Chrissy was born Steve. Steve was a weak pathetic excuse for a human being and now she was what most would call a slut. The pathetic little dick she owned was worthless after her mind was altered and hormones took care of the rest. Chrissy turned into the cutest little shemale slut this side of the Dixon line. Cum hungry and eager to please. Now there was this new subject Johnny. He's already done, just doesn't know it yet. And his money will be mine.

Then there is Cheryl, she could be trouble, I don't like variables, too hard to calculate results with an unknown. Cheryl doesn't know Chrissy's true nature and that is unsettling. They have become best friends though despite my request they don't.

**********

Chrissy was beside herself. Cheryl had asked for some help to teach someone a lesson and at the same time get what she was due. But Cheryl doesn't know about everything. She called Cheryl to give her an update but she insisted on coming over. She thought I was just going to play a lawyer but I enlisted Master Dave and she didn't know that or even know Dave. So when she arrived I felt a little guilty.

Cheryl was a vision of beauty. Not overly endowed in the bust but her raven hair made her the epitome of every man's wet dream. Whatever Master Dave had done to me, I still loved her look and sometimes envied what god had granted her at birth. Was that my thinking or something Master Dave had put there. Regardless, she was here and it was time for some truths to come out.

Cheryl, you look good enough to eat.

Honey that doesn't sound like a lawyer talking.

I'm not a lawyer or an actor but there are some things you should know about.

You aren't fucking that bastard already are you? He's pretty smooth but lies are what he does best.

Nope, not fucking her yet, but I will before this is done.

Her and yet? What have you done you little minx?

I kind of gave him or her to Master Dave.

What! That bastard turns boys into girls!

Johnny is here at the ranch house right now sleeping like a baby in nothing other than a baby doll and matching panties. How do you know about Master Dave?

Master Dave did my little brother at puberty. Blockers and hormones so he developed like a girl. That was his first experiment. Problem was, we all thought him to be gay. The next was this guy at my high school, Steve was a total stud, by my senior year he was a total swish. No one knows what happened to him. It was like he just disappeared after grad night.

I know Cheryl was talking about me. She had to be. But Master Dave had done so many things to my mind I couldn't be sure what was real or not. But I suddenly remembered something I'd long forgotten.

Cheryl, were you ever kissing Steve at the top of a Ferris Wheel when it stopped?

Steve was my boyfriend, we kissed a lot.

My stomach turned to knots. I was remembering things I'd long forgotten. The fog was lifting but how could I tell her? And my life, that bastard had stolen my life. Made me a cum hungry slut. Erased things I needed to keep.

Is everything ok Chrissy? You look a little upset.

I am upset and I can't tell you why.

You're my BFF and you can tell me anything.

But I can't tell you this!

You can tell me anything girlfriend.....

I'm Steve!!!!!

Cheryl looked me over once and then again. She smiled, Chrissy your no more a boy than Christmas is a Jewish holiday. I can prove it too. Strip to your bra and panties.

I am so not going to do that.

I need proof, proof that your Steve.

I dropped my skirt and removed my blouse. When I hooked my thumbs under my panties she told me to stop.

Those are real breasts?

Real as can be.

Turn around.

I did as she asked.

OMFG! You are Steve! She shouted.

I looked over my shoulder not understanding.

That cute little butterfly looking mole on your left shoulder blade. It's you!

I was still trying to look when she ran over and gave me a big hug. I turned and when her breasts met mine.....I fainted.

**********

When I woke, Cheryl was waving a hand over my face and I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my cheek. Looking up at the concerned look she was giving me reminded me of the time I'd fallen off a ladder. I loved her so much.

Memories were still flooding my mind, not the memories installed there by Master Dave, but memories of Steve and his girlfriend Cheryl. I tried to shut them out but they just kept streaming in. I pulled away from her and sat up to find myself looking in the mirror. I wasn't male, nor was I female, I was part of two worlds that met at my soul. I was a He/She, a She-male, and not by my own design. I had been trapped into this by the master. Dave had done this to me for his own twisted pleasure. As I realized just how far Dave had reached into my life the override command pushed all thought aside and all seemed right with the world again.

I was practically naked, sitting on the bed with Cheryl. The memories now gone in a blink of an eye.

So what should we name our soon to be new girlfriend, Johnny?

Cheryl had seen the look of horror in Chrissy's eyes as Steve came flooding back. But that moment was gone now and there was the same peace in those pretty blue eyes she had come to know. God, what had Dave done to her brother and her boyfriend? She would find out though and there would be hell to pay when she put things right. For now, she would indulge Chrissy.

Well if Johnny is on the road to girlhood then I think Jillian would be appropriate.

Jillian it is. Let me just call Master Dave so he can get started.

**********

Chrissy and Cheryl enjoyed some girl talk but when she left to go home she had just one thing on her mind. How and Why? Her brother and her boyfriend and now Johnny. What was the motivation behind all this? Was Dave just a control freak with a twisted mind? Or was it something much deeper than that. Sure she was pissed at Johnny but turn him like what was done to Steve? No, she had to stop this before Johnny became a permanent effeminate boy with tit's. The ranch house must be the key to unlocking all this. But how to get invited there and do I really want to?

**********

As Master Dave filled the syringes he heard Johnny whimper. Enjoy the ride my sweet Jillian. First would be the sedative to keep him/her sleeping. Next, a massive dose of estrogen and an equal amount of testosterone blockers. And last but not least, the psychotropic drug that would keep his/her mind open to whatever subliminal input was placed there. This would go far beyond what he did to that pathetic little 12 year old, (Cherly's brother) and that wimp Cheryl loved, (Steve). This time he would reach deeper into the subject's soul and change it. Once he got Johhny's money he would do the kind thing and have some new equipment fashioned between his legs. Yes, this one would go all the way and not become a problem like that boyfriend did. Still it did bring about the override command. What a stroke of genius that was. When the subject becomes confused or has memories deemed unnecessary the subjects memory reverts to the command, "I'm a cum hungry slut and I need to find a man".

Master Dave grinned as the last injection was administered. Sweet dreams little girl.

**********

Chrissy was at the Ranch House again. God how she hated being here But Master Dave had called and said she needed to take care of the new girl. It was critical that she keep the new girl pleasured while she slept. Chrissy giggled. Well that could be fun and why not. The new girl was going to make the Master even richer than he already was and he'd promised to give her something special as a reward. So up the new girls ass went the vibrating plug and Chrissy saw her smile when she turned it on. Oh and what is this? The new girl can still get an erection? I'll just see what I can do about that. I hear you won't have that for much longer so pardon me if I indulge myself. You haven't got much to brag about anyway. Chrissy licked the underside of the shaft and when she reached the tip she swallowed it whole. Up, Down and all around she made passionate love to the one thing she craved most. A stiff dick and the cum bucket below. She was an expert, but there was no reward. The new girl should at least give her the reward she was due for her effort. Jillian's dick became limp and lifeless.

12