The Playpen Ch. 02

Story Info
The Master regains control.
4.5k words
4.19
13.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Master Dave restarted Jillian's training program he realized his mistake. Chrissy's program had not been running. When the override command had failed, there was nothing to direct her to a docile state. Furthermore, in a panic he had flooded the whole house with the gas including the control room. With the control room flooded he fell prey to the only program running. Jillians'.

When Master Dave had gotten board with Cheryls' brother and decided to take on her boyfriend he had created the "marker tones" allowing him to run two or more training programs at the same time. Each subject receiving only input specific to that individual. He had had a short encounter with what was going on in Jillians' mind and would ensure that wouldn't happen again by creating a marker of his own.

Master Dave reset the subroutines to re-enforce the override command in Chrissy's mind and hit enter. He would have to re-evaluate the command but thus far it had worked. That bitch Cheryl was the problem, he knew she would be trouble. Oh Fuck! Cheryl!

Cheryl was in trouble. Her own thoughts mixed with the input of two entirely different programs. Conflicting and confusing thoughts. She heard herself scream as her mind was bombarded with the override command and thoughts of feeling pretty and sucking cocks, yearning for the reward of being such a good little slut. She whimpered "no", as her own thoughts began to recede, crawled to the corner and curled up in a fetal position, her eyes screwed shut and began to shake uncontrollably.

Master Dave had to think fast. He checked the monitor and scanned the room for Cheryl. Chrissy was sucking on Jillians' limp dick as happy as could be but Cheryl looked bad. He shut down both programs and hit the ground running to the pink room. He held his breath, slung Cheryl over his shoulder and ran back to the control room and gently set her down on the sofa. After restarting the programs his twisted mind began to formulate a plan.

First, he needed to find out what shape Cheryls' mind was in. That would mean waking her and since the other two would not be anything close to coherent for a while he felt it his right to indulge in a little foreplay.

Cheryl's drug fogged mind slowly regained reality. She was lying on a very comfy bed but for some reason she couldn't move. Her eyes fluttered open. She felt so content but something was amiss. Something just wasn't quite right. Maybe it was a dream she had. As reason crept into her mind she thought she heard a familiar voice. And then another. And beneath it all was a song, no, a tone that just wouldn't stop. Gaining in speed was the ever increasing thought that she should not be here. But she belonged here right? Tied to the bed? Waiting for a John to have his way with her.

Doctor Dave entered Isolation Room One at the same time Cheryl opened her eyes. He stood there for a few moments and then said hi. Cheryl looked over to him with a question in her eye. Dr. Dave said, "You've had a rough few day's but I'm very confident you'll be fine soon.

How long have I been here?

About a week now sweetie.

Why am I here?

You of all people should know.

But I don't. And why am I tied to the bed?

You've been a rather bad girl Cheryl. Would you like me to untie you?

Oh, yes please Doctor Dave.

You won't cause any trouble will you?

Well of course not.

Well just this once ok.

As Master Dave released Cheryl he asked, "do you remember how you got here"?

Cheryl thought for a moment, but thinking was hard to do. Master Dave saw the look of confusion in her eyes.

You've been sedated for over a week now. It's rather normal that it should take a while for your mind to restart. So I will fill you in.

Right now you're in my Playpen. Room #1. Your best friend Chrissy was being a bad little girl. It was all your fault really so I have done some things you may or may not like. First, you're a cum hungry slut just like Chrissy. You do remember Chrissy right? Your best friend and ex-boyfriend? Second, you're unable to hurt me. Any attempt to do so will result in pain. Pain the likes of which you have never known. Third, Chrissy is in room #2, just across the hall. She is currently being taught how to behave all over again as you seem to have screwed that up.

Master Dave saw just a hint of clarity in Cheryls' eyes.

He continued. Fourth, that pig Johnny is no more. He is now Jillian and always will be. Your new sister if you will. Jillian has graciously given me power of attorney and her millions are now mine to do with as I please. She is in Room #3.

Cheryl felt the anger growing from someplace deep inside her. She remembered everything but the last week or so. Even her sister now somewhere in the Caribbean soaking up the sun and teasing the boys in her thong bikini, happy and content. As she lunged at Doctor Dave the pain started in her toes, shot straight up her spine and settled in the back of her mind. It felt like her whole being was on fire. She dropped to her knees for a moment before hitting the floor.

Master Dave didn't even flinch as Cheryl came at him with vengeance in her eyes. Think nice thought's Cheryl or the pain won't go away. Think about something nice like eating pussy and sucking dick or the pain won't go away. Cheryl heard the words and a wave of desire washed over her. A nice wet pussy would be nice right now but that Doctor fellow would have a big fat dick to suck and how she loved the feeling as one slid down her throat and gave her the protein she so desperately needed. As the pain receded she rose to her knees. She stared straight at the good Doctor's crotch hoping for the reward she earned for thinking nice thoughts.

Cheryl!!! Master Dave shouted. The look on Cheryls' face was priceless. Confused and conflicted, Cheryl came back to her senses.

Doctor Dave was speaking. You see my little slut you cannot hurt me. I've done some things to your mind but for the most part it's intact. You will do as I say or there will be pain. Your punishment for interfering will be to assist me as I shape the minds of others. Your morals have not been changed and you will always know how I have taken control of your life.

As the Good Doctor was speaking, laying out the rules, Cheryl wasn't listening, she was planning her next attack. When he rose and turned to the door she saw her opportunity and that's when she saw the white sheet of pain erupt from her very soul. As Doctor Dave passed through the doorway he said, "Think nice thoughts sweetie".

Cheryl dropped to her knees once again, the pain cutting through her like she were made of cotton candy. Think nice thought's.......Think nice thought's!!!! Doctor Dave had really left her untouched except for a few modifications and as she reached for her pussy and began to massage it the pain started to recede. She rubbed herself to orgasm and by then the pain had stopped. She needed to think she told herself. As she looked up and saw the CCTV camera she made an "O" with her mouth and started bobbing her head.

Master Dave looked at the monitor outside Room #1 and thought, "Oh Please". Faking it now? Your such a stupid slut. He turned the monitor off and walked across the hall to Room #2.

**********

Master Dave turned on the monitor and watched as Chrissy sucked on an imaginary dick and got an imaginary ass pounding. What a sight! Her useless dick hung between her legs and her ball sack (now empty) swinging in the breeze. Jeez, I should help her out.

Chrissy was in heaven but at the same time it felt like hell. As Master Dave entered the room she knelt in position before him. She undid his belt and waited for permission to unbutton, unzip, and reveal the golden stallion.

You may proceed slut.

Master Dave had wiped Chrissy's mind clean over the last week and a half. She was no-one anymore but a cum hungry slut. More than before everything had gone haywire. She would do a horse if he willed it. The override command had been removed and a new one installed. It simply said, "sleep". The first command had been too complex and required the subject to think first before obeying. The new command was simple and required no thought. Nice.

As Chrissy sucked Master Daves' Dick, something was still clawing at the back of her mind. She wasn't as far gone as the Master would think. But try as she might she just couldn't bring it to the surface. It was like a memory trapped at the bottom of a pot of hot bubbling oil. So close you could see it but not able to touch it. The stallion shot it's seed into Chrissy's mouth and she swallowed with vigor and then licked it clean. Just as she was programmed to do. Nice.

Chrissy frowned as the golden stallion slipped limp from her mouth.

Please Master Dave, I need more.

Now, now, you little whore, I have one more patient to see. Don't be so greedy, Jillian is waiting for me.

Can I go too?

Not today you little slut. Go fix your make up or something or play with your toys or do whatever but I'm training a new slut right now and she needs my attention. A single tear left the corner of Chrissy's eye as she heard the lock on the door strike home and the Master was gone.

**********

Room #3 was special and Johnny now Jillian was finding out all the special things about this room. The uncaring and womanizing pig never stood a chance really. Not that he ever had one anyway. Two days after Johnny appeared on his doorstep the surgery went on as planned despite Cheryls' interference. Johnny was now Jillian in every way shape and form. Dr. Susan Howard had said the surgery had gone without a hitch. Adams apple shaved, facial reconstruction, penis removed and molded into the most perfectly tight vagina. Hormone implants in place and last but not least. My own program beating on that pathetic little brain. He was no more a boy than Cheryl was. He turned on the monitor. There's my little whore he thought out loud.

Jillian couldn't even fathom putting two and two together unless there was sex involved. She couldn't wait for her tits to grow in. Master Dave had said that that wouldn't take too long now that the implants were in place. Master Dave had given her everything she wanted including a nice wet pussy to have and to hold and play with once in a while. But she couldn't play with that just yet. Which is why she must remain strapped to the frame that held her in the proffered position, on her hands and knees. A fucking machine to the front and back. The machines were turned off but he promised her he would turn them on as soon as she healed properly. Till then she could push her backside just far enough back to touch her rosebud and reach just far enough forward to lick the fake penis in front of her. I'm so fucking horny to try out both she thought.

Master Dave watched as what was soon to be his greatest success licked the head of the fake dick. There would be no denying what Jillian craved. Or thought she did anyway. The same override command was in place as with Chrissy but unlike Chrissy the command could be given verbally. He would do that with Chrissy too but right now Jillian was on his mind. He hit the intercom and said, "sleep". Jillian slept.

Master Dave entered and checked Jillians' dressings. Very good he whispered. Dr. Susan will be happy with your progress. Wake up my pet! Jillian stirred and then smiled at the golden stallion staring her in the face. She licked her lips and then her tongue reached to lick the tip of the stallion but she couldn't reach that far. Soon my pet, soon I will show you pleasure and pain the likes of which only I can show you. "Sleep my pet.....Sleep"

**********

Quiet filled the house as Master Dave sat at the control panel and observed the subjects on display. Chrissy was playing with a rather large and realistic looking butt plug while Cheryl continued to scream and then rub her pussy. Her repeated attempts to break the door to her room down resulting in violation of the pain command resulting in her rubbing her pussy to stop the pain. It was quite amusing actually. She almost looked like she was starting to enjoy it. Go figure.

That fucking asshole should not have done this to me. I'm going to fuck him and fuck him hard she thought as she hit the door one more time and once again the pain flooded through every fiber of her body. She would not think of pussy and cock but rub her now raw clit to relieve the pain. I will not give in to his will, he left me this way on purpose and I will fuck him. I promise I will fuck him. I just have to find a way before it's too late. The efforts finally took their toll and she lay on the floor wondering what was happening with Chrissy and Jillian across and down the hall. A moment later she was fast asleep but her mind did not find peace in slumber.

**********

The Caribbean sun was warm on her skin. She could feel it's relaxing rays take away the worries of the day till there were none. She thought back to a time before it all started. A time when he was all boy. A time when he was Tom, not Tabatha. Walking home from school and stopping at the lake to skip rocks. He never saw the man in the shadows and when he did it was too late. That hateful man with the sinister grin had taken him to a place he didn't understand. Confused him with drugs and thought's not his own. Sent him home only hours later but the damage had already been done. He was compelled to return to the house by the lake for more training as he put it. He tried to hide his embarrassment as his breasts grew and one day his sister took him aside and ripped off his shirt. He cried uncontrollably while his sister looked on in disgust. Your developing like a girl she said. What's wrong with you anyway. Tom ran and ran and ran till he could run no more. His sister's words echoed in his ears and tears began to flow again.

Tabatha shook her head. That was then and this is now. I'm not that sissy boy anymore and haven't been for a long time. I'm all girl now! The Thai docs saw to that. No more man between legs as they put it. I did finally tell my sister Cheryl about everything but I also made her swear she would do nothing. I was happy and after all isn't that what we all seek. She wasn't so sure. Later she heard rumors of a man at the lake that was kind of weird. He liked sissy boy's and had some kind of laboratory and stuff. She was just about to nod off when the scream filled her head. She knew the voice and immediately said, "Sis?".

When the scream came again it was like déjà vu. She heard that same scream from her own mind so many years ago. Cheryl was in trouble! The same kind of trouble that had changed him into her. But Cheryl was already a her so how could that make any sense. She called Cheryls' cell phone and a voice all too familiar answered. This can't be she thought.

Can I speak with Cheryl please.

Hi Tabby, the man said.

Put Cheryl on now or I swear I will call the police.

All the way from the Caribbean? The man said.

How did he know? Look mister, put my sister on now!

Or you'll do what?

Shit! What could she do? What do you want?

I want you to come home Tabby.

Noooooo!

He no sooner spoke those words when life came crashing down around her. Daddy had called her home and she would follow. She had no choice. She had just enough time to think that the distance would give her just that. Time to think. Back in her hotel room she put on her pleated school girl skirt and white tie top over her bikini. She didn't even check out of the room and just headed to the airport. At least on the flight home she did have time to think. Daddy would have Cheryl in one of the rooms in the basement. He called it the playpen. She knew of the things that happened there and not one of them playful from the subjects point of view. He had the power to shape a mind to his own twisted will. His thoughts invading and encompassing the soul till it breaks. His thoughts become yours. His needs become yours. His will becomes yours. And when you break....You are his to command. I won't let Daddy hurt you sis. I won't. Tabbys' on her way.

So nice of Cheryl to lend me her cell phone and tell me where Tabby was. I need all my girls home for Jillian's coming out party. Tabby should be on her way. She was the first and the training though effective is out of date. I'll get her booked into room #4.

Tabatha woke with a jolt as the plane landed. Her first thought, "I'm home Daddy". Her second thought, " I can't afford to think like that". Her mind would be on Daddy but her only command thus far was to come home. If she couldn't hear him he couldn't tell her what to do. Earplugs! No, that won't work. Wait, I can't stop where I'm going but how I arrive is a different story. Silence him before he can do the same to me. But how?

Cheryl opened her eyes when Doctor Dave walked into the room. She scooted to the corner in a state of panic.

Cheryl, I'm happy to report that your sister Tabby is on her way.

How did you manage that?

That's not important, what is important is how you're going to help me get her training up to par with the rest of you. I'm going to bring you upstairs right now. You cannot leave this house or the pain will consume you to the point of no return.

I won't help you.....

Ah, but you have no choice in this you see. It would be better if you helped me willingly. If you don't I will simply make you.

I will help you she said in a defeated voice.

Very good then, shall we go?

As Cheryl reached the top of the stairs Doctor Dave grabbed her arm and led her to a bathroom. Do your business and for God's sake get a shower, you stink. I'll be back with some fresh clothes in a few minutes and you had better be done. Cheryl welcomed the shower and in other circumstances may have even enjoyed it. While she was drying off the Good Doctor walked in and threw a pile of clothes on the floor and said, "Put these on and make your face pretty with the make up on the counter. Turn yourself into the slut you are.".

One thing was working to Tabathas' advantage. Having grown up a boy around the lake he knew it like the back of his hand. Or her hand. She pulled the rental car to a stop when the dirt road ended. Just over the hill would be her Daddy's house. She fought the impulse to run to Daddy and carefully made her way through the woods.

Cheryl wrapped the towel around her and used the make up to put on her best slutty face. No need to piss Doctor Dave off now when she was so close to escape. Hopefully with her sister. She had tested the pain last night and found a way to make it tolerable. But what else had the Good Doctor done to her mind and what else could he do with a simple command? She looked down at the clothes. Not surprising, things only a slut would wear. Right up my alley to be honest. She put on the garter belt and black fishnets. Next came the ruffled tanga panties. What? No bra? She slipped on the pleated school girl skirt and white tie top leaving the midriff exposed.

Tabatha circled to the front of the house unseen. She was sure of it. There were two cars, one parked in the grass area next to that stupid front yard pool and Cheryls' maybe six feet from the front door pitched sideways. Deep ruts in the gravel before it. She arrived in a hurry. Why? The pull to just go home to Daddy was strong but she resisted. There was something more going on here.

Doctor Dave watched as Tabby snuck in from the back. But she was here and that said it all. He grabbed Cheryl by the arm and led her to a sitting room just off the foyer. "Sit" he said. She complied. Doctor Dave sat beside her and put an arm over her shoulder and a hand on her thigh. Tabby is just outside ya know.

Tabatha crept to the windows just outside the sitting room. She knew from experience this window would provide the best view of the interior. But the view was obscured by an almost opaque silk curtain now. She could just make out a man and a woman sitting on the love seat. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized it was Daddy and her sister. Daddy! She shouted. And then came the sting of a needle and all went black.

12