The Playpen Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls have their day.
3.8k words
4.26
16.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl was testing a new theory. Over the last month she had become quite good at determining what thought's were her own and what thoughts were not. She'd always been somewhat of a slut to begin with, but she had her limits and they came with do's and don'ts. Daddy left her alone most days seeking out Tabby or Chrissy instead, so she had more than enough time to ponder a way out and away from this hell. She balled up her fist and hit the door. There was no pain. She tried it again with the same result. She slammed her shoulder into the door and the pain erupted almost immediately. The kind of pain one should feel when slamming their shoulder into any hard object.

Jillian, no longer tied to the frame, lay like a heap of used flesh in the corner of room #3. Conscious thought escaped her. Try as she might there was just nothing left to hold on to. The vacant look in her eyes told of unfathomable misfortune. There just wasn't anything left. And then she heard something. Her vacant eyes roamed the room but no-one was there. The sound repeated. Was that someone calling to her? Johnny! The sound rang in her ears. Johnny! Can you hear me! It's Cheryl!

I think I can hear you but I'm not Johnny.

Oh yes you are now go and find Johnny.

Cheryl?

Yes it's Cheryl.

I'm so tired.

I know sweetie but you have to hang in there.

Daddy is coming.

Cheryl left Jillians' mind and retreated to her own. She didn't know how or why she could do that but it dawned on her that Tabatha must have heard her scream. Why else would she suddenly call. Daddy must have known too. That little fuck! My way out has been here all along.

Chrissy was just about to cum again when she heard someone shouting at her. Damn! Pulling the vibrator from her ass she looked around. No-one was there? The voice shouted again, it was someone's name.

Steve! It's Cheryl!

Now that was weird.

Steve! It's Cheryl.

Ok? What do you want?

We need to talk

About what?

Chrissy, I need to talk to Steve.

Steve is not home today.

Steve!!!!

Help? It came as more of a question than a plea.

Steve?

Yes mam.

I need your help Steve.

I don't think I can.

You have to pull yourself together Steve. Remember the Ferris Wheel!

Steve pushed and pushed hard. Trying to tie the fragments of his mind back together. Cheryl! Help me now!

Cheryl couldn't believe the force that command held. She reached deep into Chrissys' mind looking for anything to grab a hold of. And there he was, grinning from ear to ear in her mind's eye. She reached out and took his outstretched hand and the moment she did the connection shattered with a scream of relief.

Chrissys' eyes fluttered open. But Chrissy wasn't in there anymore. How did Cheryl do that? Was it something she had all along or the result of the mind bending drug that bastard Dave had subjected us all to. That would be something to look into later. Right now, he needed to reconnect with Cheryl. Try as he might she just wasn't there anymore.

The surge of energy as Steve was pulled from the abyss of uncertainty exploded in Cheryls' mind. As she rode the downward spiral the world (in her mind's eye) began to fold in on itself until there was nothing left but empty space. As the blissful peace encompassed her she knew where she was. This was the place that bastard Dave used to put all his twisted thoughts into her mind. But it was hers now. He would not be allowed there again. In her mind's eye she drew a circle. Then a slash diagonally across the circle. She wrote Dave in the center. She took a step back and began the ascent to her conscious world.

As Cherly opened her eyes she thought to immediately to reconnect with Steve. But she was so tired and sleep took her before she could even try.

Tabatha was getting fucked in the mouth and her pussy when something or someone pressed on her mind. Oh, not now she thought. Can't you see I'm right in the middle of something? But the knocking persisted. Tabby! It's Chrissy! Oh, Chrissy, what a fabulous little slut she was. This could be fun as her mind opened to allow.....What? You're not Chrissy? No I'm not, I'm Steve, he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the door in her mind. Noooo! She screamed. But as a sense of renewed hope overcame her and she realized that twisted man's commands were gone she rode the wave back to reality. But reality wasn't a very pretty picture for Tabatha at the moment. She was getting royally fucked and there was nothing she could do about it. Oh God! Steve! Put me back! But Steve wasn't there.

**********

When the alarms went off in room #2 Dave thought nothing of it and casually walked over to the control panel and silenced the alarm. What was Chrissy up to now? But when he checked the monitor, Chrissy was not in her room. As he checked the other camera's he found her on her way to room #4. You leave my Tabby alone bitch. Jesus fucking Christ Chrissy your becoming such a pain in the ass again. He hit the switch for the loudspeaker and said, "Chrissy sleep". Chrissy hesitated for a moment and then continued on. Fuck! That's not good.

Steve was still trying to focus on Cheryl when suddenly Tabatha was there. Cheryls' sister. It almost made sense. Tabatha would have the same gift as her sister. But how was any of this possible in the first place? Something to worry about later, right now he had to get Tabatha and get her out. He called her name and she was quick to respond. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the version of hell a twisted mind had created for her. She was out but she was not very happy about her new predicament. I have to get to her but how?

Back in the real world, Steve studied the lock on the door to room #2. It turned out to be simple. Just slide it to the left or the right. The bolt slid open. As he made his way down the hall the alarms began to squeal. But just as quickly as they began the were silenced. Oh shit! That'll bring the troops. As he made his way to room #4 he heard the command to sleep. He hesitated and when nothing happened he continued on. Reaching room #4 he simply thought, "Open", he heard the bolt slide and entered. The fucking alarms went off again but this time they continued on. Tabatha was in bad shape and he quickly turned off the fucking machines and removed both projectiles. She was locked into some sort of frame but with one thought they all sprung open. Tabatha, unable to support herself dropped to the floor.

As Dave started for the door, another alarm started to sound. It was room #4! Tabathas' room. WTF? He ignored it and headed for the playroom.

Steve picked Tabatha up off the floor and helped her to the chair in the corner of the room.

You ok sweetie?

Never been better was her reply.

I have to get Cheryl, I'll be right back.

Steve headed back down the hall to Cheryls' room. The lock slid open. Cheryl didn't look very good either, but then again, he hadn't looked in the mirror lately and wasn't all that sure he would want to.

Cheryl!

Not now was her response.

Cheryl, it's time to go.

No honey, you go and have a good time.

Cheryl!!!!!! He shouted and kicked her in the side. Well that sure brought her around. Her leg swept around and Steve found himself on the floor beside her.

Fuck Cheryl, you didn't have to do that.

You kicked me!

You were fucking lying there like a rag doll. What was I supposed do? We don't have much time. Dave is on his way.

Tabatha and Jillian?

Tabathas' recovering, Haven't been to see Jillian yet.

When did the alarm start sounding.

A few minutes ago.

Dave will be here shortly, go get Tabatha.

Dave hurried his step as he headed for the playpen, nothing that would indicate any urgency though. As he descended the stairs to the playpen the alarm stopped. Someone else was here. The girls were still in the playpen.

As Mistress Brooke ran her hand over Dr. Susan Howards well rounded ass she asked the question one more time. Where is my fucking slave? The penis gag in Susans' mouth quivered. She was tied to the pommel horse, gagged and penetrated. Her tits hung on either side of the horse with weighted nipple clamps swaying freely in the air. You will tell me sooner or later my little pet. Sooner would be better for you, later more fun for me. Mistress Brooke inflated the balloon in Susans' pussy a little and turned up the vibrator in her ass. Horror filled Susans' eye's as she rocked on the horse and her tits began to sway with what seemed to be the weight of the world. Susan looked up longingly at Mistress Brooke. So, is my little pet ready to talk? Susan nodded yes. Mistress Brooke removed the penis gag and a wealth of information poured out of Susans' mouth along with a little drool. How precious she thought. She released the air from the balloon in Susans pussy but left the vibrating dildo in her ass. I will be back as soon as possible, now don't go anywhere my little pet.

Brooke knew she had no time to waste, but it was just so much fun breaking someone with the promise of release that would never come to be. How her slave had gotten herself into this mess was beyond her but she would set things right. No slave of hers would just disappear for a month and not suffer the consequences. That fucking bitch was going to pay big time.

Susan had told her everything about Master Dave and the house and his pathetic little playpen. As she rounded the corner to the house she heard the alarm going off and quickly pulled over to the side of the dirt road. That was when her slaves thought's filled her mind. Oh Shit! Oh Fuck! Oh shit Oh fuck, Susan wasn't kidding. I have to get them all out of there. She ran the distance to the front door and kicked it in just as a man disappeared down some stairs leading to what must be the basement. That must be Dave she thought. She crept over to the stairs and looked down. The man was only half way down. Susans' description of the house was perfect. She ran upstairs to the control room and shut down the alarm. That should get his attention.

Shit! Dave only had a couple of choices at this point. Find out who turned the alarm off or get the girls back in their respective pens. The girls first and then the intruder. As he reached for the deadbolt it slid open all by itself. He froze. The door swung open. Staring him in the face were three very angry looking girls.

Cheryl grabbed his shirt and yanked him in. Tabatha and Chrissy each grabbed and arm and pushed him up against the wall. Click, Click. The handcuffs were in place. Cheryl stuck the needle in his butt and pushed. Dave crumpled like a wet rag. Hitting the floor with a thump. Sweet dreams sissy.

**********

Now what? The question went unanswered as a familiar voice pierced the air. On your knees slut! Chrissy dropped to her knees on instinct alone. Mistress Brooke stood in the doorway and surveyed the situation. Well, well, well ladies. What do we have here?

Cheryl looked on in awe as Chrissy dropped to her knees and averted her eyes.

Look lady, you have no business here, you should go.

Ah but maybe I do. Chrissy rise. I no longer require your service.

Chrissy stood and said thank you mam.

Brooke: So this is Dave I take it?

Cheryl: What does it matter to you?

Brooke: Men never matter to me, but this one may be a different story.

Chrissy: We already know what we are going to do with him.

Tabatha: Ya, we're going to fuck him real good!

Cheryl: Easy girls, Let's hear what Brooke has to say.

Chrissy: No time for that right now. Tabatha why don't you show that pig your favorite room. It's #4 I believe. Cheryl, we really need to go see about Jillian. Brooke, maybe you could give Tabatha a hand.

Brooke: Be delighted sweetie.

OMFG Chrissy screamed! What has that fucking bastard done to you? Jillian could only be described as a lifeless heap of something long forgotten. She sat naked on the floor propped up by the wall. A pool of piss surrounding her bottom. Some of the incisions from her surgery looked infected and sore. There was nothing to be seen when you looked in her eyes. She looked dead and yet wasn't. Chrissy brushed a stray lock of hair from her face and smiled. It's time to take you home honey. Chrissy looked deep into Jillians' mind looking for the boy that she once despised and hated. He wasn't there. In fact, there was no-one there at all. A single tear travelled down Jillians' cheek and Chrissy swore she saw the beginning of a smile on her parched lips. That bastard is so going to pay for this. Brooke stood at the doorway to room #3 and for the first time truly understood the plight of these girls. Payback is a dish best served cold she thought.

Jillian was in no shape to go anywhere so they just brought her up to the pink room and laid her on the bed. Cheryl addressed her wounds and Chrissy fed her some soup.

Cheryl? What happened down there?

You know as well as I do what happened down there.

Not talking about that. I'm talking about what happened to our minds and things moving with just a thought.

You scared about that Chrissy?

A little I guess. Sure came in handy though.

Then maybe we shouldn't ask questions and just let it be.

You're not curious? Even maybe just a little?

Not really, I was granted something I needed to survive and quite content to let it go at that.

Hmmmm, doesn't sound like my old girlfriend at all.

Honey I'm not that girl anymore. Not sure who I am at this point. Can we just focus on the task at hand.

Sure, just as long as you know that we do need to talk.

Fine.

**********

As the fog began to clear from Daves' mind he thought something just wasn't right. Of course he was right about that. He was naked, well not that naked. The garter belt that held up the sheer silk stockings he wore could be considered clothing after all. But he could hardly move. He was tied to something that was all too familiar. He was attached to the frame in room#4. The shackles that had once held Tabatha there were gone and in their place was duct tape. Something only a slut would think of. How degrading. His modest and firm breasts hung from his chest but nothing hung from between his legs. Nothing but a cute little hole and a tiny little rose tattoo above nestled in there now.

Tabatha sat in the corner of room #4. She had waited a long time for this day. Dr. Susan Howard had done some fine work on him. Of course she really had no choice in the matter. It was either cut off his dick or suffer his drugs and sub routines. Nicely put Tabby. Oh! And never call me Tabby! Tabatha grinned knowing the first thing to enter Daves' mind would be the sight of an 8" cock positioned just in front of his mouth. Giggles. The look of horror on Daves' face when his eyes finally focused was priceless. Tabatha heard in her earpiece, "camera one....rolling".

Dave was shocked by what was staring him right in the face. A huge real looking cock. Right away he knew where he was. Room #4. Oh No! When he tried to move back away he felt the other intruder but not where he thought he should feel it. As he rocked forward he felt the pull of weights on his chest. I've got fucking tits!

Well right you are honey said Tabatha.

I'm going to fucking kill you.

Well you are entitled to your opinion ya know.

Let me out now and I'll let you go.

Oh something is going to let go all right.

Please don't do this.

Well maybe I won't, but you have to give me at least one good reason why I shouldn't.

Look, I'll give you everything I have, all you have to do is walk away.

Oh I don't think so Dani.

Fucking cunt, the names Dave.

No, I don't think so Dani. Your name was legally changed 6 months ago right after Dave signed over everything he owned to me.

You fucking cunt, I'm going to kill you.

Oh really?

Then it dawned on her, 6 months ago?

Give or take a few day's but ya, 6 months ago. You've been a really good sport about everything too. Making all those men happy for the camera. Remember?

No! I don't remember, but wait, Nooooo, no, no, no that can't be.

Enough small talk, let's get started shall we?

Dani felt something nudge her forward and then it was gone.

Ok Dani, here he comes.

The next nudge was more like a push.

Dani honey I know you can't move that much but you should start trying to get yourself lined up or this could hurt a little. Well maybe a lot. Did you remember to lube things up? No? Silly girl. I'll be back to check on you in a couple of hours and with that she walked out.

Oh God! The next nudge wasn't a push. It shoved her forward against her bonds. I have to get things lined up but how do I do that? Again she was shoved from behind. Please make it stop! She was shoved again even harder. Over the speaker she heard, "lift your ass just a little and you'll be ok. She did and the probe found its way home. Then it just stopped, buried deep inside her. She tried to move forward but it wasn't enough to dislodge the damn thing. Oh great she said. The fucking thing is broken and Tabatha won't be back for hours. When she heard the humming begin she remembered how the thing worked. It was between cycles and was about to ream her good. Dani broke down and cried as the fucking began in Ernest.

Jillian was in her little hidey hole where no-one could find her. She had Johnny in there with her too. She had to keep him safe. The retreat in her mind was her last resort to protect them both from that madman. Every once in while she would peek out to see if things were safe. It was just too hard to tell. How long had it been now? How long since she disconnected them from the host. It could be months or just days. Johnny was becoming impatient with her. It was time to move.

Chrissy, can you hear me?

Chrissy was watching Dani getting fucked when her mind started speaking to her again. Wait a minute! She knew that voice.

Jillian?

Is it safe to come out?

Jillian is that you?

Is it safe to come out?

Safe....out

Don't go, please don't go.

.....out

I'm out.

Holy Fucking Shit!

Chrissy ran across the hall to what had once been known as the pink room to find Jillian propped up on her elbows looking confused.

Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.

It is safe right?

You have nothing to worry your little head about.

And Daddy?

Reaping the benefits of his own design.

Cheryl and Tabatha?

I'll go get them.

Reaping the benefits of his own design was not the word for it as Jillian looked at the monitor. It was more like rape. It was satisfying though. Chrissy and Cheryl never had that talk that Chrissy wanted or maybe it was Steve that was looking to talk. Who knows. Tabatha spent every waking hour tormenting Dani till one day she became tired of it. And as agreed, Dani was turned over to Brooke. On the day the girls sold the last of their assets they turned the house and Dani over to Brooke. Chrissy immediately flew to England and had the last remaining physical aspect of Steve reshaped to better fit who she had become.

I'm not so sure Jillian ever truly recovered. But to this day if you look really close there is a glow that follows her everywhere. I suspect it might be Johnny looking out for #1. In the end I don't think we all got what we wanted out of life but we did find something special we could keep and I think that means a lot to all of us. Whatever it was that allowed us to take back what was left of our lives that night is gone. Well it seems to be anyway.

Mistress Brooke looked Dani in the eye. You are mine now and playtime is over

Yes Mistress, Playtime is over.

She moved an IV pole to the front and back of Dani. You know what these are for?

No Mistress Brooke I don't.

The one in front will hold your feeding bag, the one behind you will be there as the need arises. You understand?

12