The Playpen Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened?

Steve's been shot. Marcie too. Jillian went down to the theatre when it all started. Not sure about her.

Where's Chrissy?

Fuck! I don't know!

What about Master David?

The mirrors are up but I think Cheryl is in there with him too.

She looked over at Cheryl's lifeless body and thought she saw a tear streak down her cheek....Cheryl is ok for now. How you holding up?

I'm ok but I'm scared.

Me too honey. Me too.

Brooke checked on Marcie. The bullet had grazed her temple and had bled little. She would be ok. Steve was another story and where in the fuck was Chrissy? She tried to reach her mind but she wasn't there. She tried again. Nothing. Damn!

The bullet that pierced Steve hit Chrissy in the chest, piercing her heart, knocking her over a bush, out of sight and leaving her unconscious. Something wonderful was lifting her up and out of her body. She watched as the scene unfolded before her. Her friends scurrying about over what? She should know but try as she might she just couldn't put it all together. Then she felt something pull on her soul. It was a boy named Steve. He shouldn't touch me like that. Like we're brother and sister. Like we're one in the same. Like...oh no...Oh No!

Something hit him in the shoulder. It was an odd feeling but when the pain erupted Steve knew he was in trouble. He tried to reach out to Cheryl but she wasn't there. He felt his body fall without regard for his well being and then there was nothing. As he clawed his way back he saw Chrissy but it was too late. She was not in her body and her mind was a mass of confused thought.

Chrissy began to drift away from the familiar yet strange faces below when a hand reached out and began massaging her heart. No! She cried, let me go. The hand continued and a warmth filled her soul. She began to drift towards her lifeless double on the ground below. But I don't want to go back she thought, just let me go.

Steve's hand continued to heal the broken muscle. He knew in his own heart he could do this but it was taking a lot out of him. He felt himself fading fast and there was nothing he could do about it.

Tabatha had a lot on her mind at the moment. Was the battle over? Steve's shoulder had stopped bleeding but he'd lost a lot of blood. Her sister was with the Master, locked in his prison of mirrors. Marcie was down but should be ok. Jillian had retreated back to the underground theatre of all places and no-one knew where Chrissy was. The only two left were herself and Brooke. She wanted to cry but there were no tears to shed. She felt a hand touch her shoulder and the strong voice behind it.

It's up to you now Tabatha.

I...I...I can't. I just can't. It's over Brooke. Don't you see?

You would let Master David win?

No! Yes! No!

Then use what you've been given and put things to right.

But how? I don't know how?

Look for the place you share with your sister. Focus on it and open it wide, let it engulf you and know its wisdom, in this time of need it's yours to control. Use it to heal the ones you love, the ones you desperately need to undo the evil that surrounds you. Hope is not lost but you must hurry.

Tabatha knew Brooke was right. After all, she was the one who had imprisoned the Master. She simply had to reach deeper to find what she needed. It would be somewhere she was afraid to go. She was sure of it. Her world shimmied once, and then again. She had a feeling she was falling and rising at the same time. She began to panic but fought the urge. As her mind wrapped inside itself she found what she was looking for. A wall of mirrors but the reflection in them was that of a young pre-pubescent boy. The wall shattered and the fragments faded. She was suddenly back in the real world! She looked down at Steve and with a knowing smile placed her hand on his shoulder willing the flesh to heal. Moments later Steve's eyes fluttered open.

Steve's watched as Chrissy floated closer to her lifeless body on the ground. He was losing his battle with life but Chrissy would make it if he could just hold out long enough. When something started pulling him away he couldn't understand what was happening. He fought back but there was nothing he could do. His eyes opened to see a smiling Tabatha and Brooke looking down on him and he screamed Chrissy's name.

You don't know what you've done Tabatha!

Oh I think I do. I just saved your pathetic life.

Steve sat up and said, "You saved her too didn't you"?

Well I can't very well have one of you walking around without the other one to keep them in line can I. She's still weak, let me help you up and we'll go have a look.

Chrissy's breast's rose and fell in rhythm with her chest. She was alive and well though still unconscious. Steve knelt beside her and brushed a lock of hair from her face.

So this is the real me?

Shit, this going to get complicated now, said Tabatha. Let's go see about Marcie and then we have to find Jillian. This isn't over yet.

People can be so fucking rude waking you up in the middle of a fantasy dream that was beginning to be so rewarding. The man, being the fuckee instead of the fucker, wasn't enjoying the situation as much as she was. The 10" ejaculating dildo shoved up his ass had filled him so full of cum that it was now leaking out of his mouth, down his chin and onto the glued on breast forms she had so lovingly provided. She would have to get back to this dream later as for now, someone was waking her up.

Tabatha got a brief glimpse of Marcie's dream before her eyes opened and started giggling. When her eyes opened she had a weathered look to her. The feminist look was gone. Maybe it was the open wound on the side of her head and the dried blood streaked down her face but something seemed different about the girl. She couldn't put her finger on what it was but something wasn't right. Problem was, there wasn't time to worry about it right now. They had to find Jillian.

The group hit the stairs to the Playpen Theater and found Jillian sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest a long side the machine that had so recently been fucking all three of her holes. The machine was silent now but her eyes would dart from the dildo that had fucked her mouth to the ones that had seesawed her ass and pussy and back again. There was longing and agony in those eyes. Pain seeking pleasure despite logic and intelligence. A yearning to be in that place again but afraid to feel it because once it was felt there could be no going back. She rose and stepped toward the machine as the others watched. She spread her legs and raised her arms and clenched her fists above her head and let out a scream. The dildo's shattered. She turned to look at the group and said.......

Can someone please get me some fucking clothes to wear!

Chapter Seven

Master David was still safe, things hadn't gone as planned but he certainly was not out of the game yet. Yes, his body was strung up to the ceiling in the control room but he wasn't in that body anymore. Tabatha had wrapped his mind with mirrors but before that happened he had wrapped Cheryl's mind and she was still busy sucking on his dick. So all was not lost yet. The others would try and get her out and that would be their mistake. He was ready. He still had his ace in the hole and his sister would prove to be most valuable. If she does well he may even let her go.

A round of applause sounded as Jillian decided that since there was a boy around that maybe some proper clothes would be appropriate. Tabatha agreed since she was the only other one of the group that was naked. Chrissy and Steve's clothes were a bloody mess as were Marcie's. Brooke agreed they could all use some cleaning up and said.

You all go upstairs and get something to wear and I'll be up shortly with Cheryl. There must be an extensive female wardrobe up there and Steve, I hope you can find something along the unisex side, nothing too flirty, I don't think anyone is in the mood tonight.

Very funny Brooke! I'm sure that David fellow has some clothes around here somewhere.

They all headed up the stairs with Steve in the lead. As he headed off to the house the others followed and Brooke headed off to get Cheryl. But Cheryl wasn't there. She was gone! WTF! How could she have gone anywhere? She looked everywhere but the girl had just disappeared. What the hell was she going to tell everyone? Would this night ever end?

When Brooke walked into the kitchen without Cheryl she about died right then and there. No easy way to say this she thought.

Cheryl's gone.

What do you mean gone said Steve.

Ya said Tabatha.

She isn't where we left her. I looked around. She's gone.

No way, her mind is wrapped twice. No way she could wake up and wander off. Someone must have moved her. Said Steve.

Jillian said, but no-one else is here....Right?

But we have to be sure. We have to split into teams and search the property. Starting with the house and then the grounds. Marcie said.

Sounds good said Brooke. I'll go with Jillian and look upstairs, Tabatha and Chrissy you look around down here and Marcie and Steve you check below. We'll all meet up later and check the grounds together.

While the search was going on upstairs, down in the Playpen something was waking up in Marcie. Every time she blinked her vision shifted. She would be looking at something and then be looking at something on the other side of the room with no recollection of how she got there. Steve noticed she looked confused and asked what was wrong. She smiled and said, "Oh it's nothing, just trying to make sense out of all that's happened today".

You and me both. So what do ya think about Brooke not finding Cheryl. Brookes the only one who came out of this untouched. You think she's up to something?

Not Brooke, she's clever but what would she gain by that?

Not sure, but I'm remembering things from back when I was in Chrissy. She tried to make me go away ya know.

I heard, she was only trying to help Cheryl. It wasn't her idea to make you go away.

Ya I know, but she tried anyway.

Like I said, what could she have to gain by that.

Moonlight shone down upon the lone figure lying in the grass behind the house. Cheryl could see her body but was unable to touch it. The mirrors wrapped around her mind were keeping Master David out but allowed her to see out until she encountered the mirrors wrapping Master David's mind. Her very essence seemed to be trapped inside his mind. So far he hadn't found her but in all likelihood he would sooner or later. What she needed to do was hide her body before he did. Then it occurred to her, hide it in plain sight just as she was doing now. She quickly reached out with her mind and her body flickered and then was gone. Cheryl was only outside of her safe place for a moment but it was long enough for Master David to find her. As she entered the relative safety of her mirrors they shattered all around her.

Master David couldn't believe his luck. Cheryl had somehow got stuck in here too. What were you just doing bitch?

Looking for a way out, she replied.

Remove the mirrors now!

I...I can't. They're Tabatha's. Only she can take them down.

Master David thought for a moment and said, they know you're in here, they will be coming to get you out. You're going to take me with you when they do.

Oh I don't thinks so little Davey.

You just don't have a choice in the matter slut.

Cheryl felt him press on her mind and then he was gone. For the moment anyway. She knew all too well what he was doing. She'd done it herself to hide from him. The others would not know he was there until it was too late. To make matters worse he would be able to influence her own actions. Not good. But I'm a clever girl little Davey but first I have to find you and that will take some time. So in the meantime a few mirrors of my own inside of Tabatha's pointing the opposite way. That should keep the others out and throw up a red flag. It's just you and me now little Davey, come out, come out wherever you are.

The others finished their search of the grounds and came up empty. There was a worried look on Tabatha's face. She reached her mind out to Cheryl but now she couldn't even do that. In fact, little Davey was gone too. Strange. He was there a few moments ago. And then it hit here. She's hiding! Damn it! She's hiding!

What do you mean? Who's hiding? Cheryl?

When we were little we used to play hide and go seek. My stupid sister always used to hide right where she was when I started counting.

So what are you saying replied Steve.

Don't you guys get it? She's right over there where we left her! Watch! The ground shimmied and suddenly there she was. Just as they had left her.

Steve rushed over and scooped her up in his arms and said, come on, let's get her inside.

Steve laid her on the sofa in the sitting room and thought how peaceful she looked. He knew that would be far from the truth though, what hell was she going through right now. A tap on his shoulder brought him out of his revere. It was Brooke. Steve I need to talk to you up in the control room. Steve and Brooke headed up the stairs.

Jillian, Chrissy, and Tabatha all took a seat around the sofa wondering what Cheryl might be thinking. Tabatha reached out for her sister again and still she wasn't there.

Somehow Cheryl could see everything now despite all the mirrors pointing this way and that. She knew right where little Davey was and what the rest of them were doing. She was getting stronger and her mind seemed to just know all. She smiled as Tabatha found her just like he always did in the past and wondered whether it was just blind luck that it worked to her advantage now. She knew that Brooke had a plan and it was a good plan but she would have to make sure she didn't enact it too soon. Which is why Steve tripped halfway up the stairs and caused Brooke to fall to the bottom and hit her head on the way down. Brooke was on the right track but what she had in mind would do two things. First, little Davey would not have a body to go back to. Not good. His thoughts could not be silenced unless his mind was back in his body. Second, taking the life of the body would leave his mind searching for a new physical form to inhabit. While we may be free of him, others would be like prey. The game would not end for him as it must. Her own plan was rather sketchy at best. But it would leave little Davey a way out if he so chose. He could either die or become all the things he'd forced her and the others to be. But what was really on her mind right now was her boyfriend from long ago. He was real, he was touchable again and for some strange reason there was something she really needed to talk to him about.

**********

Marcie was waking up and Master David knew it. The timing of it all was a little late but none the less his sister would again be on and at his side. It still made him smile that Brooke had not seen that he would send someone to keep an eye on things while he regrouped. But then none of them had thought there was anything to worry about. As far as they knew he was Dani now and not a threat. Well at least until today.

Brooke watched as Steve's foot stubbed the edge of the stair and he lost his balance. She stepped to the side to avoid his fall but not soon enough and as she lost conscious thought a voice rang in her head.

Remain quiet till it is time.......

Cheryl?

Yes.

I have a plan, it will work.

I know your plan but you must keep Steve in the dark. Do not do what you were about to do.

How do I know that you are not little Davey?

Because little Davey cannot control your heart.

Brook thought about that for a moment and then found the truth of it. I will not let you down my friend.

12