The Pleasing, Submissive Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Savvy enjoys her bath and then the tables turn...
868 words
3.9
26.1k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it my love, cum for me! I want you to scream my name, show us what you can do..."

"Yes Savvy. Scream for him. Show him how much he pleases you."

Harry's fingers worked feverishly inside of her as Charles held on to her, his cock was fully erect and pressing into her back. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and her entire body was trembling, she could feel the pressure rising up inside of her, and almost without warning she went into full-blown orgasm.

"OH... MY... GOOOOD!!! YES! MORE...!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She continued to buck up against Harry's fingers, riding out her orgasm until the very end. When she was done she sank down into the tub and fell into Charles' arms, panting from all of the effort and intensity. She surprised the men with her screaming orgasm as well as herself. Charles kissed the side of her neck while Harry gently rubbed her pussy.

"Why don't you finish up in here and meet us in the bedroom. Put on the new gown that I bought you."

Then men got out of the tub and went into the bedroom. Savvy sat in the tub for a few more minutes before pulling the plug and stepping out. She wrapped herself in the bath sheet, she was a little chilled from the night air but was eager to try on her new gown and return the bedroom. Once she was dried off she slipped into the grown and shoes. As she was walking out she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror; her hair was still perfect and her makeup hadn't smeared or smudged. She touched up her red lipstick and adjusted her breasts, making sure they were perfect. As she walked into the room she saw fresh black silk sheets on the bed; the men were standing on opposite sides of the bed naked and hard again.

"Come, sit on the edge of the bed." Harry motioned for her to come to him and sit.

Savvy walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed, looking up at him with a teasing little smile across her lips. He took her head in his massive hands once more and smiled at her before speaking.

"Did you enjoy your bath?"

"Yes, very much so."

"Did we please you?"

"Of your course."

"Good. Now it is your turn to please us. You are still our little slave for the night."

And with that Harry positioned her on her knees, ass in the air and her head right at the level of his cock. Savvy leaned forward and lowered her mouth onto his thick cock, making sure to slide her mouth all the way down until her chin touched his smooth and very large balls. Charles climbed behind her and lifted her gown, exposing her nice round ass. He placed a hand on each cheek and spread her, exposing her little rosebud again. He leaned forward and let his tongue tickle her ass, teasing her before really getting at what he wanted.

He played with her for a few minutes, listening to her suck Harry's cock, something that he was very much looking forward to experiencing. He thought that she sounded amazing and the look on Harry's face said it all. He let his tongue slip into her ass and penetrate her as deep as she could. She let out a moan onto Harry's cock and pressed her ass into Charles' face, making sure that he was as deep as he could be. Charles licked and sucked her ass until she was nice and wet, he stopped what he was doing and walked around to where Harry was standing.

Harry stepped aside and allowed Charles to thrust his cock into her mouth. She gagged and started working him so that he was nice and hard. After a few moments he pulled out of her mouth and Harry slipped back in before she even realized. Charles knelt down by her ear.

"I'm going to give you something."

That was all he said, and with that he stood up and walked behind her. He spread her cheeks once more and without warning shoved his cock deep into her ass. He was so hard from her sucking him that she felt even tighter than she actually was. She screamed onto Harry's cock and latched onto his thighs with her delicate hands. Charles grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her, pounding her and making her whimper and scream. At some point she must have started to like it because she was moaning in between her whimpering.

Harry pulled out of her mouth and motion for Charles to scoot her back farther onto the bed, so Charles wrapped his arms around her and scooted her back, making sure there was room for Harry beneath her. Once they were in position Charles lowered her onto Harry and resumed his assault on her ass. Harry pulled her in and kissed her before reaching down between her legs.

"We're going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before my love."