The Pleasure of being Emily Pt. 01

Story Info
A mysterious creature assimilates Emily, but it's not over.
3.9k words
4.18
29.9k
26
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story dedicated to Mesmeri, my Literotica inspiration. May those ficticious girls never have a free will, and may many mind-control fetishees come you your stories. ;) Not relevant, but still good. Thank you Literotics for being awesome!

*****

He slid the needle gently and precisely into the bare exposed skin of her right breast with the recision of a skilled surgeon and pressed the cap all the way to empty. After a moment the skin of her bust seemed to ripple, prickle, as though a cold breeze has brushed over it. Her nipple hardened, standing to attention.

Moving around to her other side he picked up a second syringe and checked for air. Bending, he lined up the razor sharp tip with her soft, pristine skin and inserted it. His movements were slow, methodical. His guide was unwavering. He clearly knew what he was doing. He injected the clear liquid into her breast and it too rippled, firming.

Returning the needle to the surgical table on which the naked and unconscious woman lay, with one gloved hand he felt the breast. Feeling it just as a doctor would check for lumps, he probed the mound gently. Soft squeezes, slight tugs, he felt the entirety of her breast until he was certain it was as it should be. Satisfied, he returned to the first side and repeated the process.

When he was happy he straightened up and turned to a tray behind him on which a further eighteen identical syringes lay in painstakingly precise order. Picking up the first he ejected any air from the needle and located the spot, which was just under her ribcage and closer to her central line, right below the sternum. Using one gloved finger as a steady he slid the needle into her flesh and emptied the contents. Again, her skin in the immediate area prickled, becoming hyper-sensitive.

With a rather loud sound the door in the far wall opened and in stepped a man in a black suit. The suit, far from being classy, was merely a white shirt, black tie, jacket and trousers. The odd thing about him was that none of his clothes seemed to fit. Indeed, it was as though the suit had been tailored a few sizes too large for him. Apparently he didn't mind at all, however, as he entered the room. Without introducing himself or waiting for the man to turn, he spoke.

'The master wishes to know when she will be ready.'

Still without turning and whilst finding and injecting her in another spot, the syringe wielding man replied, 'Ten. Be ready.' Without any further exchange the man left, shutting the door and leaving the strange doctor to his work.

The doctor was a stark opposite to the rather shabby, ill-fitting suited man. Where his clothes were rough and baggy, the doctor's were immaculate. A pristine white shirt, under-jacket, fob watch, cufflinks and eyepiece adorned his upper half, while fitting pants and endlessly polished dress shoes occupied his feet and legs. His hair was short and clean. While old fashioned, he embodied quite the image of a true doctor's image.

With an idle itch at his lower regions that somehow belied his careful and precise manner, he moved lower. By now he had ten syringes left. With a mumble he lined up his next entry point - about half way between the centre of the girl's upper thigh and her private parts in the solid flesh of the massive leg muscles, just below her hips. Finding the spot in the sensitive area of her inner thigh he pricked the needle home and loosed the contents.

As the sharp metal entered her, a tiny muscle in her face twinged and her head moved ever so slightly. Immediately noticing this he snapped to look at her, errantly scratching at his groin as he did so. Sensing that he had little time left, he prepared another syringe.

Emily was dreaming. She was dreaming that she was a powerful super hero, a magic-wielding, futuristic space-girl with technology and powers Earth had never seen. She was a force to be reckoned with and she defended the planet from the evil that beseeched it. At the moment she was facing a rather nasty, twelve foot high monster from a distant world that used mind control to subdue it's prey.

She had observed earlier as it shot a volley of it's tiny, needle thin darts from one of it's many tentacles, a woman she had been trying to save was struck almost fourteen times all over her body. Freezing, she almost immediately collapsed to the ground. Emily tried to help but another volley shot from a speeding limb and nearly caught her, two of the razor like darts piercing her tight suit and passing clean through the fabric. Had her arm been a millimetre higher or lower she would have been done for.

The woman, now lying motionless on the ground, began to writhe. Rather, she began to squirm, arching her back and pushing her hips up. Her hands travelled up her body and grasped her breasts, blissfully ignorant of the thin needle like darts sticking from one of them. She massaged her chest, her legs squeezed together and her butt pushed out. The woman let out a scream, except to Emily it sounded more like a moan, and her struggles grew more frantic. Emily was saved the hardship of seeing the full outcome of the dart's effect as a giant purple member slammed to the ground in front of her, right near the woman.

As for the woman, a smaller tentacle like arm simply emerged from the side of the larger limb, growing like a tree's root in high-speed. It wrapped itself around her several times before lifting her up. The woman never noticed, her hands now both pressed between her legs. She was pulled back into the limb which simple enveloped her like a spoon into jelly and like that she was gone. The creature let out an unearthly moan and Emily ran.

Emily ran through the backstreets for what seemed like an hour. Finally she came to what looked like a safe exit. She hoped that perhaps she could get behind the creature and find a weak spot. Emily tried not to notice the dampening patch i her super tight shock proof panties or a strange animal attraction to it's big, hard members.

Shaking her head she pressed the side of her neck to release an agent directly into her bloodstream to fight the venom. It must have clipper her skin when the darts snagged her suit. For a fleeting moment Emily wished she was wearing no suit, nothing at all, so she could let the creature have her in all her naked-

Emily violently knocked on the side of her helmet with her gloved hand.

As she ran out into the open she was confronted with the creature bearing down on her. A tingle shot from her nether region through her body. Her anti-invasion virus apparently wasn't working. Either that or the venom the creature secreted on it's debilitating darts wasn't anything cellular that could be fought with incredibly technologically advanced anti-bodies.

Without a moment's warning the creature swung a limb. Emily rolled with the speed of a startled fox, but immediately knew something was wrong. She looked to her arm to see a long, thing needle sticking directly out of her arm. She tore it out, ignoring the warnings in her visor. She looked down and saw another in her leg. Her chances were worryingly low now. Looking up she was just in time to see the creature swing again.

There was nothing she could do. Over twenty tiny razor sharp needles penetrated her body all over, piercing right through her tough suit like a knife through warm butter.

Emily staggered. Her body was washed over with a simply irresistable wave of incredibly arousing submission. She was driven to her knees, her arms and head drooping. Another wave assaulted her and by now she was completely defenseless. She slumped to the ground, not even feeling her boobs get pushed by her weight into the rough asphalt or her helmet crack sharply on the hard ground.

Her hands travelled down her tightly fitting suit, sliding over her sumptuous body and between her legs where they scratched and pushed at the material, begging, dying to be closer, to enter her.

Her muscles contracted and relaxed, stimulating her, and all the while her mind was in a real of bliss. Pure, inexplicable bliss. Her naked body floated on clouds, held by nothing yet caressed softly by a million soft hands. Her body was pleasured, relaxed, pleased. She was so, so happy. She never wanted to leave.

Around her, in every direction, others floated. Men, women, all surrounded by ghostly hands and, she could tell by the connection between them, all in bliss equal to hers. This world seemed so right, so irresistibly right. It didn't matter that she dwelled in the mind of the beast, that her body would probably be digested and gone forever. She lived here now. Telepathically linked to all the others.

As she looked around she saw that, high above her, others - people who had been taken first, she realised - were floating up to where thousands of purple tubes hung from the cloud ceiling. As she watched, and as non-existent fingers entered her pussy, she saw a woman meet a tube. it lowered slightly in readiness for her.

It met her body, connecting with the woman's groin, and instantly sucked onto her. The head that touched her nether lips expanded, enveloping her crotch, and the tube began to gently throb. It expanded further and despite the fact that Emily couldn't see what was happening, she knew the tube was filling her up, her every corner being occupied by it. It didn't stop there, growing into her skin itself. Externally, the tube expanded across her waist, a tendril running like warm milk down between her legs further and found her pucker.

The moment it met the orifice it rolled in, expanding in a second, pumping her full. More tubes began to contact her, finding her breasts, her body. By the time the woman dissapeared into the cloud ceiling, her entire butt and stomach, half her legs and her upper half were engulfed in the purple being. Only her hands, legs and head were left. Emily knew that wouldn't be for long.

As the woman was taken her mind was washed with a thick cloud of pleasure and bliss and she found it hard to remain concentrated on anything. She wanted to badly to let the beautiful sensations take her, to transcend the boring, primitive reality humanity offered her.

Yet somehow she couldn't. She still felt the tiny stings of the darts in her, still felt the tight uniform. Another wave, stronger this time, washed through her and her body pulsed with it.

But still she held on. The ghostly hands, some she could now identify as more than hands, some slippery tentacles, some strange limbs she didn't recognise but knew were arms of some intelligent creatures the being had taken before her, caressed her and penetrated her.

There were three dripping, worming limbs in her pussy. A buzzing, warm tentacle and three fingers in her rear and her mouth was being cleaned thoroughly by a long blue tongue which had three smaller endings, each circling her cheeks and throat. Her breasts were massaged by countless hands.

But somehow, she still held on. A tiny piece of her remained.

Then, she felt herself rising. She had been for a while but only noticed it now. She was alarmingly close to the ceiling of tubes. She made to struggle, to scream, but her mouth was full of the soft and oh so sweet tongue and her body was immobile. She could only watch as she met the tubes.

Just in range of her view she could see the lowest of them was right in line of her pussy. As it came close the hands and limbs left her, making her feel empty. This was expelled however when the purple tube touched her. Electricity shot through her and she felt a dry orgasm silently rack her.

It was made only more arousing by the fact that she couldn't move or make noise. The tongue seemed to be so far into her that breathing or speaking were impossible. It was deep in her, silencing her. Looking down the tube was spreading over her pussy with what she could only feel as pure, physical, embodied arousal. She came and came as it filled her, stretching her to her fullest. It spread, smearing it's raw sexual desire across her as thick and real as warm wax.

As more tubes came to meet her, and her body was engulfed in the bliss, Emily finally let herself go. She was taken fully, and for the briefest of moments, she felt, for the first time, the most true, complete, whole bliss she could know. It transcended physical, mental or spiritual.

And then there was nothing.

'She is ready.' He announced to no one. Turning, he wheeled his tray to the side and stood stiffly by it. The naked girl on the table twitched again. She was awakening.

As Emily groggily began to return to reality, the ground below her pristinely cleaned stainless steel table began to shimmer. Through the grates evenly spaced in the ground, something began to emerge. First from one grate, then more, a purple liquid began to roll. Like water flowing down a drain, but in reverse, it ran up and across the spotless floor. More tendrils emerged, running to a spot at the foot of her table.

The liquid congealed there, solidifying, becoming something. At first, it formed a small mound, with little lumps circling the formation. Then, what looked like five distinct extremities appeared. Soon the shape of a woman, tall, slender, with very, very large breasts and ass was visible, albeit a completely purple shape of one. Even her hair, as thin as human hair, was there, thin strands of purple waving about her.

Finally, the purple colour quickly disintegrated into her body, leaving, standing at the foot of the girl's table, a stark naked female human. Her features were flawless, with flowing hair that seemed to change colour from blonde to brunette to dark as she waved it, to her exquisitely defined nose, cheeks, lips, eyes and jaw. Her breasts were massive, standing proud and erect in front of her, giant balloons of hidden pleasures. Her stomach, full figured, not fat, not thin, perfectly replicated.

Even her belly button was sexy. Her legs were long and thin, while equally strong and powerful. She stood there, hands by her sides, head up and back straight, emitting a power that made the room seem to visibly darken just by her presence.

Emily was awake now, though still very groggy. She had been awoken from her strange dream not to find her bed at home, one hand clutching her pillows, the other a vibrating dildo her older friend had got her which she treasured, but in a room that was alien to her. The itch of her pubic hair, which was the reason she woke up at all, seemed to be just out of her reach. Unsure as to why, she tried to look down, lifting her head.

It took her a lot longer than usual to focus and keep it straight enough to see her body, and from what details she could make out her body - naked, lying flat somewhere - was strapped to a table. Her hand couldn't reach her itch because it was held down by velcro straps. Her legs, too, and midriff. She was strapped down.

Starting to worry now, she took in the girl at the end of her bed, or, table, as it were. Realising with a start that she was naked - and damn fine, too - Emily began to attempt some kind of primitive thought. The woman saved her from the need, however.

'Emily Whisson. Human, 24. Female. Breast size, 34 D. Waist size, 26. Height 6'. Weight 65 kg. Body mass 213. Identification tag, waiter. These are your human designations.' The woman spoke with a voice that was like the softest of silk, but Which carried a sharp edge below the strands.

'Y.. Yes..?' Emily mumbled, regaining her speech.

Moving only now for the first time, the unearthly woman came to the end of the bed.

'By your human standards you are useless to me. But your physical being is of much higher importance. You will be used to strengthen my presence on Earth.'

Emily blinked. 'Sorry, who are you?'

'Designation is irrelevant Emily Whisson. You no longer have identity from this moment forward and neither does any other object you observe. Your body is ideal for hybrid recreation. You will be used to strengthen my presence on Earth. Prepare.'

'Wait, wait,' Emily stuttered, 'What? What are you talking about, presence? Earth? Cassy, is this a prank?' She said, more energy returning to her. She tried to rise but couldn't.

The woman moved with insane speed, her hand flicking up and directly into Emily. She smiply speared her hand, which melted and moulded into a single purple mass, directly inside Emily. Emily jolted on the table quite harshly.

Stunned, her eyes glazed over. She stared at the woman who casually strode around to Emily's side so she could see. Her hand, now a liquid purple line from Emily's groin up to the woman's shoulder, pulsing gently inside her.

Emily looked up at the massive busted woman in shock, her thoughts starting but never finishing, her mind fogging over.

'Rejoice, female. Your genetic distinctiveness shall be a part of every hybrid to come. You will be the bringer of a new age on Earth!' the woman cried. Her body shimmered, turning slightly translucent, showing her glowing inside, a glowing, pulsing mass of purple light, as her head went back. Her arm, the semi-liquid line connecting her to Emily's pussy, pulsed, growing and shrinking rhythmically. It picked up a dramatic pace, fastening. Emily's head fell back, her mouth opening. Conciousness was lost now, her mind gone, absorbed into the all powerful being. Her entire body relaxed. She was now, as the woman had said, nothing more than a vessel, a carrier for generations. She was prepared.

The woman's human features disappeared, melting, loosing shape. She moved onto Emily, pouring on the spot from her standing position to Emily's body. Her being covered Emily, running over every inch of her naked body. A moan filled the air, an animal, sexual moan that was both Emily's and not. Around the room, the Doctor, plus the ill-fitting man echoed the cries, sinking to their knees, their clothes disintegrating as their sexual organs, now seen to be enveloped in a purple body, began to pulse.

The woman poured into Emily, into every orifice she had. When the being had no entries left she made more, using the soft spots her watered down essence had prepared for her earlier. She enveloped Emily, consuming her. And then, in an instant, as Emily's back arched and every muscle tensed, it was gone. All the purple had flowed into her and she looked fuller, fatter, as though empty space had been occupied yet somehow she was not any larger.

For what seemed like forever, nothing happened. Then, Emily opened an eye. Then two. Purple eyes. Eyes that glowed, eyes that pulsed, eyes that hypnotised. Her arms, stronger than an olympic wrestler but not visibly any larger, tensed and she tore the straps with ease. Her body emitted a glow, her skin prickled and her breasts, more plump and full than before, hung before her as she sat up.

Not even noticing the straps, which gave her no resistance, she swung her legs off the bed. Standing she took a breath in and let it out again with a soft vocal noise that was both hers and not hers. She looked around - at the prone figures of the doctor and the assistant, lying unconscious, their crotches covered with the purple being.

She could feel them, feel their cocks, hard and solid, inside her. She understood that she was the purple and so were they, and hence they were one. She also knew she was superior. She closed her eyes and felt. Felt the people in the building. So many floors. Men, women. All of them hers. She felt the combined sensations of their pussies, cocks, breasts, all being stimulated as one. She could feel them as though they were her own. She liked it.

Turning, She looked to the open door. A woman had entered the old hospital in which she had been created here. The receptionist would direct them to her office. As she did so, the receptionist paused briefly, grasping the counter tightly, a moan squashed between her teeth as her crotch, full of Her essence, pulsed, as her mind was cleansed with blissful arousal, as orgasm after orgasm assaulted her body.

12