The Pleasure of the Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that?" I whispered, still gripping her face between my thighs, holding her hair twisted in one fist. She tried to nod, and I could feel fine little shivers all over her, just under the skin. "Do it again, even better this time, or I'll tie you to the bed and leave you there, with your sweet pussy just begging to be fucked, and getting nothing."

Her anguished moan was sweeter than I had ever dreamed something like that could be, and she bent her head and attacked my slit with renewed passion.

"Swallow it," I ordered her harshly. "Drink it, eat that juicy cunt, you know you love it, don't you, little whore, " and then when I was nearly ready I jerked her head back, enjoying the cry of pain, excited by the panting I heard from her, while her Master's cock slid in and out of my ass. I made sure she saw how good it was, how hot he kept me, and how hard he fought to keep from coming. Every time he moved his hands to guide me, to stroke me, she gritted her teeth, her face gleaming wet from my cunt.

"I want you to come," I panted, breathless, to him, "I want you to come, but I want you to shoot all over me, I want you to spray hot cum onto my tits, while this little slut watches. Oh god, come here and jerk off for me, jerk off onto me," and he laughed as I had been laughing, deep, excited, and helped me move onto my back on the bed. He stood next to the edge, stroking his cock with one hand. The little sub knelt at his side, and every so often he would let her lean forward to lick his shaft while he pulled the skin tight, but she wasn't allowed to touch the head at all, and he kept one hand threaded into her hair, gripping it tightly.

He pulled her face to him when he wanted her tongue, and just before he came he jerked her head backwards, twisting his hand in her hair, and she cried out. I saw his face change at that moment, I saw him lose control, I saw it when her pain seared through him with a pleasure so deep he could no longer resist. It took him over the edge, and I felt it too. Shocked, I was glad he was hurting her, in some secret, nasty, perverted little way I loved it, and when he came, shooting globs of hot creamy sperm onto my breasts, I nearly came again myself.

"Bring her over here," I told him when his groans subsided, so hot I could hardly control myself. "Make her lick it off me. Make her eat your cum off my tits." He laughed again, and pushed her toward me, forcing her face down to my body, and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Do it, my darling," he told her. "You belong to her now and you must obey her, or you will displease me. And besides, you love this, you love eating the cream from my cock, don't you baby. Just look, here it is, all over her lovely breasts, so let me see you do it, let me see you open your sweet little mouth onto her tits and lick it off."

He released his grip on her hair, and I cried out, sharply disappointed. I realized what would have been unbelievable to me just a few hours earlier; I ached for him to force her to do it, to hurt her. I wanted to see that pretty little face twisted with pain. I wanted it. At first he didn't; he waited. She leaned down to me, her tongue touching me, taking the first tentative little taste, but she pulled away, shaking her head. I thought she was going to refuse, but then I heard a loud smacking noise, and I saw he had spanked her, just once but very hard, on her bare ass. I saw her jerk her hips and cry out, and then he did it again, louder this time, and she tried to twist away from him. I didn't even think, much less hesitate; I grabbed the nipple clamps she still wore and twisted them tight, and she froze, she couldn't move at all, and her face twisted in pain. The heat in my pussy soared, scorching me, and I nearly exploded at the sight of her suffering.

I saw his handsome face, lost in rapture as she twisted, squirming in agony, and I pulled again on the chain. This time she came forward, leaning over me again, and began to lick me like she really meant it, like she really wanted to do it, eager, and the knowledge that she was licking her Master's cum off me was so erotic, so hot, that I was writhing on the bed. Her Master saw me, and knew I couldn't last, and leaned forward. He put his mouth down on my burning pussy, his tongue inside me and his lips mouthing my clit, and her tongue was lapping the cream of my sizzling skin when the orgasm exploded through me, rocking me, and I spun out of control.

As the orgasm spiraled and swirled and then faded, I went numb; I fell nearly silent while they went at each other, so hot from this nasty game we had all played they were ready to tear each other apart. I watched them for a while, but I wasn't a part of it any more; I was finished with them and they were, no doubt, finished with me.

I gathered my clothes, dressed, and walked home. I never heard from him again, and I didn't want to.

12