The Pleasure Unit

Story Info
He has become a captive but finds himself strangely content.
2.1k words
3.88
20.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His awakening was a long, blurred struggle, and when he finally came to, John didn't feel like he was truly awake after all.

He felt a slight nausea, and then he remembered that this was how he usually felt when he was in space. But somehow his concrete memories of being in space before, wasn't really available to him. There was no images or instances of being in space he could recollect. He just remembered the concept of space, and of how he thought he would feel while in space himself. Something wasn't right.

He sat up in bed and looked around. The room was a small cubicle. He recognized a door that probably ought to lead to an outside area and an another door that he assumed was to a wash room.

He felt a pressing need to go to the wash room. When he got up he noticed, he was entirely naked, but also that there was no clothes by the bed and apparently no closet or storage room of any kind in the cubicle.The room was bare of anything except for the bed and a monitor or screen, that he now noticed was embedded in the wall at the end of the bed.

The wash room had a mirror and he recognized his face, but this familiarity did not really spark any more memories.

He still believed his name was John. He looked at himself and felt a certain contentment in what he saw. Somehow he knew that he usually would have felt desperate or rather alert in a situation with this much uncertainty, but all he felt now at this moment was safety and docility.

"What is it that I want to do?", he asked himself, looking at the mirror. He felt he needed a purpose, but there was no urgency attached to the idea.He took a shower and shaved his face. 20 minutes later he was back in the small cubicle.

He looked around and wondered whether the door to what he assumed must be the outside area was locked or not. But a thought that was more spontaneous than reasoned came to him: "I believe I am supposed to wait here, until I am summoned", he said to himself.

He sat down on the bed, with his legs crossed, facing the monitor, - and waited.As he sat there, the screen came to life and a text appeared:

"Message for unit 5678." There was a pause and then a repeat of the message. Then another message, a longer text: "

"Purpose for next two hours: Serve breakfast for Mistress Nikki in private quarters 54, located at map. Use maps placed on your way if you get lost. Go to clothes department on this floor before your mission and state your unit number and purpose. Then proceed to kitchen nearest private quarters 54 and follow instructions there. Remember: always obey your mistress"

He read the instructions a couple of times, but somehow he found no reason for hesitation or doubt. The word "mistress", and the unit number 5678 somehow gave him a feeling of emotional recall.

Unit 5678 was who he really was, the John name must have been something he had made up, maybe while waking up. It could be from a dream. And the word "mistress" somehow made him feel slightly aroused, not knowing why. He stood up, and left the cubicle without feeling much more than the slight excitement of his body being put into to action, and an equally slight and dull sense of being useful.

The corridor was bare. It was carpeted with a nice thickness, that had a grassy feel to it. The wall were creamy white, and there was a higher degree of brightness than in the cubicle. He looked at a map on the wall and found directions for the clothing department.

He went in the door and stood in a small cupboard like room. There was a monitor and a camera which had a red light telling it was active. He pressed the monitor and a face of a young woman looked at him. "State your unit number and mission purpose", she said, in a kind but routine-like manner. He gave the purpose.

"Step on to the markings a few feet behind you she said. I need to take measures."

He obeyed. A light scanned him from below and upwards, and numbers flickered past on the monitor. Within 30 seconds a compartment in the wall came out, and at the same time the monitor with the woman went blank.

Unit 5678 looked at the contents at the compartment, and found a sparse assortment of clothing: A pair of shorts-like trousers, tight fitting that followed his features and revealed the bulge that showed his gender and likewise revealed the curves of his behind.

Also there was a bow-tie and a pair of braces. He remembered that he in a foggy distant past had seen male strippers being dressed like this; but still he only felt this eager rush of slight excitement of being put to use, and a feeling of having to be attentive and act with purpose to the satisfaction of his superiors.

Another compartment came out and provided him with a white pair of shoes. Dressed in this way he went out of the small room and followed the map that showed directions for the kitchen. He took an elevator to another floor: A2, and moved towards the kitchen there.

There were several people busy in the kitchen, and none seemed to take much notice of him, even though he was dressed so scantily

The staffing was all-male. Some had a collar around their neck, with a red light pulsing ominously, and none looked particularly unhappy or happy. Neither did they seem content but just focused without any particular emotions.

He noticed other men dressed like him, and for some reason he felt a greater sense of comradeship, with this part of the staff.

He stated his purpose, and was swiftly given a tray of food, juice and coffee, and he moved away and on-wards to his destination "private quarters 54".

He began to feel somewhat apprehensive and hesitating as he approached. His memory had not become much clearer. During his waking hours he had simply become more aware of having a purpose -- like a tool. But whenever he focused on his tasks and purposes, to be useful he felt more and more at ease, just as he did now -- and he then moved on with a greater sense of confidence.

The door in front of him said "54". A green light blinked in a display with a monitor. He pressed the button that he knew would make a signal inside the room. Some seconds later the door slid open.

A young girl lay enveloped in thin satin-like sheets. She seemed to be half sleeping struggling to get up, which told him the order for breakfast had been made at least yesterday.

He stood there and waited, just looking at her. She had bright whitish hair that was cut in a short way. She was slim and well proportioned, and entirely nude. He could not help looking at her breasts that were rather large for such a slim frame, and he felt slightly aroused.

She was coming to, and raised her self on her elbows. What time is it? Oh. She looked at the clock. Unit 5678 made a noise, and added "mistress"... to remind her she was not alone.

"Oh. Hi. Breakfast... hey. Just excuse me, for a little while. Put it on the table while I go in here"

She went to the bathroom and he put the tray down, and then just stood there waiting.

When she came back, she had showered and was still drying her self with a towel. When she was done she sat herself back on the bed just as nude as before and put the tray in her lap inspecting the contents.

She started nibbling at the breakfast and poured coffee from a container, and then looked him. You are still here, ey?

"Yes mistress, do you want me to leave". She looked at him, as if the way he spoke and looked piqued her curiosity.

"An android?" she said to her self. He looked at her not sure what she meant by that. He knew the word, but he could not understand why she would say that word out loud looking at him.

He then realized what she had meant, and against his will he felt somewhat overwhelmed with an uncertainty that he knew was inappropriate. She looked at him, curiously and a bit amused.

"What is your name? ", she said. He looked at her.

There was a short internal pause. Some word beginning with J. was replaced and he stated coolly "unit 5678", which he knew was the correct answer. And he felt a rush of relief that he knew he had answered right.

"Oh my god" the girl said to her self. "Unit 5678", she said trying out his name.

- "Mistress?", he replied.

"What is your purpose unit 5678?" the girl said, curiously.

"To please and obey my mistress in all things", he replied with satisfaction, with a feeling of great relief that he was allowed to return to thinking about his primary reason for existing.

For the first time since he had woken he also felt more aroused and eager to please, than before.

"Is that all", the girl asked, now clearly amused with the situation.

"Yes mistress, it is my overall and primary purpose". She stood up curiously, with a piece of toast in her hand, that she ate while circling around him as he stood there in the center of the room.

"But you can't be!" she mumbled to herself as she stood behind him, touching his skin moving a gentle hand down his back, and feeling the muscles on his back.

"I must be mistaken. You must be playing some sort of role"...

She paused, and came back to his front side looking into his eyes searching for signs of acting or pretense.

"So I am your mistress" she said. Looking at him, standing naked look slightly upwards since she was a few inches shorter.

"Yes of course"

She smiled at him, and then it seemed she decided to disregard the suspicion.

"So kneel in front of me", she whispered in his ear, "and show me that I am, what you say" The tone of her voice, and the fact that she was giving him a sexually charged command resulted in a jolt of excitement in his brainwashed and re-programmed mind.

He got to his knees, and sat obediently looking a her and her face, and up into the eyes that showed amusement and curious arousal. He felt her still damp and warm body close to her, and the emotions inside him, made him utter a pleading "please command me to please you, mistress".

She reached out for him and took his face in her hand and looked down at him, while caressing the features of his face. She put a finger to his lips and he reacted lustily and started licking her fingers like a Pavlovian conditioned dog. She clearly enjoyed the feeling and let him continue.

She slid a finger along and then inside her sex, and then returned the finger to his mouth. He tasted her and felt even more desperate to be used by her and being commanded to please her.

She pressed her sex towards his face, and directed him firmly to lick her just a bit, and then she removed her self again from his mouth. He looked up at her and saw that she was now completely satisfied with the stated purpose that he was a tool to be used for her pleasure.

A few minutes later she allowed him to take her from behind while she balanced herself at the metallic handle of a clothing cabinet. And shortly thereafter she was riding him on the bed after a short period where he had been on top of her.

Everything went quite fast, and unit 5678 felt a short burst of emptiness and sadness after the action had terminated. Then a signal told the girl she had an engagement and asked him to get dressed and get out.

He looked back when she left and she sent him a pleasant smile. Then he started back towards the clothing depot, and returned the clothes and shoes.

When he returned to his cubicle, he rested a short while on the bed and then sat back in his meditative position and waited for the monitor to come back to life. That happened after 45 minutes. Then the display said: its time for your next assignment...

THE END.