The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin caught himself as he grasped the meaning of 'new neighbour.' There was only one suite empty —the one overlooking his deck! She couldn't have… no way!

"I'm M-M-Martin," he stuttered, "I live here with my wife. Beth. That's my wife. She's not here right now. She works in a store." He was nervous and his knees shook. There was no way that she could have seen anything. Was there? What if she told someone? What if she… no, wait. She was introducing herself, not screaming about him and his bare cock. It was going to be okay…

"Can I come in?"

"Uhhh, sure. Do you need something?"

"Actually, my folks are away for a few days getting more stuff from our old house on the Island and I have nothing at all to drink in the house. I was hoping to borrow a soda or two, if you don't mind."

"Of course not. What would you like?" Martin was okay now, back in control.

He got two soft drinks from the refrigerator and brought them to her at the door. Only she was no longer at the door. Lianna had wandered into the living room and was looking out over the deck.

"I am terribly bored next door. Do you mind if I have one here?"

"Sure. Why not?" Before he could say a word, Lianna was out the door, onto the deck and sitting in his chair. THE CHAIR. Martin hoped that there was no sperm splashed about to testify about his recent activities. Not knowing what to do, he followed her out with two glasses and some ice. He sat down across from the girl and waited for her to say something.

"Do you realize that our deck overlooks yours?"

No answer. Martin remained mute. And he began to worry all over again.

"Yup! From that spot right there," she pointed up to her apartment, "I can see the whole of your deck. It's a good view, actually."

"Yes. I like the view of the ocean as well."

"It's not the ocean I like."

"W-W-What? What do you mean?"

"Nothing, actually. Just that I have a good view. That's all."

This did nothing to ease Martin's worries. If she had been out there, or even near the window…

"Do you masturbate often?" she asked, her voice nonchalant.

"Huh?"

"Do you masturbate often?"

Silence again. Sheer, brutal, terrifying silence.

"Why do you ask," he finally managed.

"Well, I was watching you do it outside a few minutes ago and I realized that I had never seen a boy, well, a man, do that. I got to thinking about it and wondered what it was like and if you did it often. That's really why I came over."

Martin was stunned. This girl was talking about having watched him jack off in public and all she cared about was if he did it often. What the hell was going on?

"You seem very open about masturbation," he said quietly.

"Sure. Why not? It's natural, isn't it? Besides, I did it too while I watched you. Did you have a good orgasm?"

Not knowing how to take this, and certainly not wanting to do anything that might be misinterpreted, Martin paused before responding. Very carefully. "Yes. Yes, I did, if you must know."

Over the next hour until Beth came home from work, the new friends continued their conversation, talking about a multitude of subjects. Martin found out that Lianna's openness was genuine and that she was very liberated in her thinking about sex. She had explained that growing up, her parents had always encouraged her to ask about sex, love and all those other issues most parents find so troublesome. The result was that Lianna had a most open and trusting view of sexuality and relationships. Of course, she was curious, too.

When Beth arrived, Martin was just saying goodbye to Lianna at the door. She reached up to grasp him by the neck and planted a sweet little kiss on his cheek. Beth saw this and wondered what was up. She also found little Lianna very attractive and a certain feeling flared between her legs.

"I'll see you later, Martin," cried the girl as she ran up the stairs to her apartment.

"Who was that delicious little morsel, Martin?"

"You are simply not going to believe this; I barely do myself."

==

Coming soon! Look for part 2 wherein Beth, Martin and Paul welcome Anne, Terry and of course Lianna to a sensual, orgiastic fest.

12