The Pleasures of Hell 02.024

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daoka clicked and shook her head. And unless David was seeing things, a hint of a grin showed through on the satyr's lips before vanishing.

Acelina sat only ten feet away. For a nine-foot-tall demon with huge wings, that wasn't much distance, and she gestured out to David with one of her clawed hands. Damn, those were long claws.

"You are just going to sit there and stew in your juices, little riiva?"

Daoka nodded.

"I'll... get it under control," David said. But, even as he said it, his eyes slid down Acelina's claws to her body, where her necklaces were now hanging free again. His eyes followed the necklaces to her sternum, to her enormous breasts, and to her nipples. They had nipple piercings, too, black metal studs.

And Acelina was getting redder by the second.

Growling, the giant demoness slid closer. David froze, but the spire mother came to a stop in front of him maybe four feet away, and she again sat in that feminine sideways way as she glared at him.

"Masturbate. Quickly."

"Uh..."

"I will not sit here, assaulted by your alien aura, because you cannot control yourself. Orgasm and be done with it."

He stared up at the ridiculously busty, ridiculously curvy, ridiculously scary demoness, and how her bared, angry shark teeth were the only things visible on her completely smooth, obsidian face. But even as she eyelessly glared at him, her giant breasts grew softer and softer, until their weight pulled down into teardrop shapes, and her nipples swelled. Nipples he'd seen leak milk on more than a few occasions.

He looked to Daoka. She smiled, shrugged, and gestured to Acelina.

~~♥♥♥~~

With another gulp, he lowered his legs until they were straight in front of him; his toes almost reached the spire mother. His cock stayed against his chest, held there by gravity with how he was leaning back slightly, and he slowly wrapped its base in his grip. The only thing he wore was his leather skirt, and his cock had no trouble clearing that.

Scoffing, Acelina reached out, David froze, and she pulled on the knot of the skirt. She set it aside, careful to not touch the other demons. It was just the three of them awake, and apparently she wanted him naked.

The first time Jes and Dao had ever had sex with him, he'd been tied up and helpless. He felt the same now. Something about the utterly massive demoness being so close to him, staring directly at him, while he wrapped his cock in his fingers and slowly stroked it, had his heart beating fast.

"Do not dawdle," she whispered.

"I... I mean, I--"

She growled again, and he sped up. She leaned in a little closer, and he sped up. She put one of her clawed hands between his knees, massive and deadly, and with her leaning forward over the arm, her enormous breasts hung underneath her, pulling down with gravity but still firm enough to keep a perfect teardrop shape, not even a foot way from his chest. He sped up.

Daoka lowered her legs, earning a pause from Acelina. For a second, David thought maybe his satyr owner was going to save him, but nope, of course not. Daoka leaned back against the cave wall, shoulder to shoulder with him, and with perfect silence, undid the armor covering her waist and crotch. David frowned at her, and she returned a knowing grin as she stroked her clitoris, and idly tugged at her new nipple chains.

Much as David wanted to watch the woman who'd saved his life multiple times, and had fucked him multiple times, masturbate and play with her huge breasts as she sat with him, Acelina leaned in closer again, demanding his attention. And she growled again, but something about the sound had changed. It was almost like one of Caera's rumbling purrs.

He came. The pleasure hit him out of nowhere. His eyes looked up to Acelina's obsidian, featureless gaze, before his eyes fell to her heavy, gently swaying breasts, and he let himself be mesmerized by them as the first wave of his cum poured up onto his chest. Another followed, and another, thick waves that rose high enough to hit his upper chest and neck, before they flowed back down his body. Each sent a jolt of tingling bliss down his length, from his swollen glans down to his testicles, where soon his unending cum trickled until it landed on the ground between his legs.

That, was fast, and he panted as he forced himself to slow down his strokes. But he couldn't stop staring at Acelina, at her body, and he milked more drops of cum out of his glans, using both hands to massage his massive length with slower, deeper strokes. The spire mother didn't pull back.

"You cum far too easily," Acelina said, and she growled again. No, wait, that was definitely a purr. And she leaned in closer again, too, until her breasts almost touched him. Soon that wasn't enough, and she slid in closer, careful of Jes's talons so she could get herself over top David's other leg opposite the gargoyle, all so she could get in even closer. Each motion made her enormous breasts sway and ripple, their weight and softness exaggerating everything so even the smallest movement earned jiggling.

The aura David filled the room sang with one very distinct note, spurred by Acelina's approach. Every thought, every desire going through his head, all fell onto the same wavelength as images flowed through his head of the things he wanted to do to Acelina's breasts, ideas Dao and Jes and Caera had teased him with since she'd first joined the group.

Acelina sat beside him, turned in her usual feminine way to sit on one hip, and she leaned in and over him to put her weight on a hand on the other side of him, nearly hitting Daoka. With her leaning in so closely, and now literally across his body, her hanging breasts brushed against his chest, his arms, his hands, and his cock. And in the sudden silence, the giant demoness let out a tiny moan.

"This is what you want," she whispered. "Weak-willed fool. Breasts excite you so?" She eyelessly rolled her nonexistent eyes. "Then hurry and be done with it. Masturbate onto my perfect body until you are satisfied."

He couldn't see Dao anymore, not with Acelina's breasts so close. Each of them was bigger than Acelina's head, and considering she was proportional to her nine-foot height, each of her breasts was almost as big as David's entire torso. All it took was a small nudge forward of his cock with the hand holding its base, and the cum-soaked length slid between the heavy mountains.

Oh god they were warm, and heavy. Really, really heavy. Tingles shot down his length as the weight of the two breasts squashed them together around his cock, and as Acelina lowered herself down a little further, soon each inch of his length disappeared in her bosom. Her nipples and their piercings brushed against his hands where they held the bottom few inches of his girth.

Leaning in so close put her face only inches from his, though considerably higher. She breathed onto him, purred so softly he almost didn't hear it, and moaned just as softly when he stroked the bottom of his length. Each shallow stroke stirred movement, nudging her hanging breasts with his girth and causing them to jiggle and sway lightly, but their hanging weight kept them mostly snug around his cock. He didn't have to squeeze them together. Gravity did it for him.

"It is a strange thing," Acelina whispered, "that so foolish a boy... would be so... endowed..."

"You mean my--"

"Aura."

"Oh."

She smiled, exposing a hint of her wide mouth and many sharp teeth.

"And that you can cum so much, and so frequently. Are you sure you are not the bastard offspring of a volarin and Old One?"

He gulped. "N-No idea."

"Of course not. It's impossible." Again she leaned in closer, until her breasts nudged against his chest, and abs, and pelvis. "But... I cannot deny this aura of yours is powerful. Not as powerful as mine, but it is... insidious. It is sneaky. It refuses to simply be resisted, and I... cannot..."

David couldn't see much, not with Acelina's chin and sternum inches from his face, and her wide torso and giant breasts blocking off sight of much else, but he could feel movement. One of her shoulders was moving around a lot, too, the one she wasn't leaning on. Another quiet moan escaped her, and tiny shivers worked through her, into her shoulders, and down into her breasts until they lightly trembled around his girth.

She was masturbating, too.

David melted back against the cave wall, and looked up at the obsidian mask of the spire mother as he felt the oncoming heat of another orgasm. That was insanely fast, but seeing, and literally feeling, the pain-in-the-ass spire mother masturbate as she willing pressed her breasts into his chest and cock, was too much. Another shock of pleasure sent a shiver down his body, inner muscles flexed, and a warm wave flowed up his length. He looked to the demon's sternum, where his glans was hidden and squashed between the walls of hanging breasts, and his mouth fell open as the first wave of white oozed out along her skin. Another wave and another flowed up from him, and he continued to milk the base of his cock with each one, until the trickling waves of cum soaked the inner contours of both breasts. Soon it reached his hands again, and his own abs and chest, but he didn't stop, and pulled his eyes away long enough from the sight to look up at Acelina's face as he absolutely coated her bust with his cum.

Her mouth was open, just slightly, and not in a grin or a frown. It was so hard to tell with her, but it looked very much like a human's gentle surprise expression. Or maybe, pleasure.

"You are... ridiculous," she whispered. "Just a young boy, barely a man, and yet here you sit, drowning... a zotiva... in this... aura."

"Sorry, I--"

Acelina moved. David froze, and gulped for the millionth time as the giant demon adjusted herself again. Not content to sit beside him, she climbed over his legs, knelt around them, and lowered herself until her huge ass rested on his knees and shins. He was trapped, Acelina's legs around him, his back to the cave wall. Well, he'd already been trapped, but now he was especially, completely, uh-oh trapped.

"You are... frustrating." With a slow, shivering sigh, Acelina reached down between her hanging, dripping breasts, and pushed his hands away from his cock. "How dare a simple creature such as you be so... frustrating." Her tail rested behind her between his shins and feet, and slowly wagged side to side.

"I uh... I mean... I--"

She slipped her arms underneath her breasts, and pushed them together using her biceps, while her large fingers and claws slipped around his cock. David was already frozen in place, but feeling the largest set of claws he'd ever felt wrap his dick sent a new level of petrification through him. Breathing stopped, and every muscle clenched tight, as the spire mother squeezed the base of him.

And began to stroke him. Leaning forward like she was, face only inches above his, her drenched breasts nudged back and forth against his chest with her massaging grip. Her strokes were shallow, working only what her hands wrapped close to the bottom, but with her arms pushing her breasts together, and making them lightly bounce against her forearms, every inch of his length was wrapped in bliss.

He let his arms go limp, and melted back against the cave wall, as the huge woman buried his torso with her breasts.

"A small, weak little boy, and yet here you sit, with a great spire mother's hands wrapped around your... absurd... girth." She pulled her head back and looked down at her breasts, nudged upward by her forearms underneath them. "This size... is... ridiculous." A quiet purr escaped her, and she leaned forward and down again, until her breasts pressed harder into his torso, and a sliver of his glans appeared, cresting at the top of her breasts and over her sternum.

And good god in heaven, her grip was amazing. She stroked, squeezed, caressed, massaged, and milked the base of his length like she was more familiar with it than he was.

She let him go. He panted, finally releasing the breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

"You cum so easily, and so much, and yet you refuse to be satisfied." She slid her hands up under her breasts, and then along their outer contours, before pushing them together, pinning his cock to his chest. And unless he was going crazy, something warm leaked out of her nipples and wet his arms and sides. "And everyone nearby must forever be tortured... by your... unending... ridiculous... libido." Her hands reached down, grabbed his cock again, and guided it toward her until it was again firmly placed between her breasts and snug to her sternum. And again, with her biceps squashing her breasts together, even firmer now, she milked him.

He lasted another thirty seconds, before more heat poured up his cock. He didn't have to say anything to warn Acelina, either. Another moan slipped through her slightly open mouth, and she slowed her strokes into deeper motions that milked him, from down to up. She timed her strokes with each flex of his muscles, leaving him gasping and squirming in her grip as she made sure each wave of cum sent powerful jolts from his swollen glans down to her hands. More and more, until some waves pooled above her sternum between her breasts, and then flowed down between them onto his chest.

With a satisfied lick of her teeth, she let him go and sat up straight, letting her huge breasts flatten slightly against her chest as she leaned back. They were coated in cum. And now that she was leaning back, he could see them in their entirety, and how her large, swollen nipples, were leaking something else white into mess.

"I am the most glorious creature in Hell," she said. "I am beyond beautiful. But no demon can simply... stay aroused, and cum... and cum... endlessly." Licking her shark teeth some more, she looked down, and scooped her breasts, causing his cum to flow over her claws, along with tiny trickles of milk.

"I... I um... You--" He sucked in a breath as movement to his left cut into view. Oh god, Daoka. He'd forgotten. The satyr had been masturbating, slowly though, in no rush, but now she didn't even do that, eyeless gaze locked on the spire mother. Her mouth hung open.

After a quiet chirp, Daoka leaned forward, reached out with both hands, and cupped Acelina's closer breast. Just one breast was more than big enough to dwarf and bury both of the satyr's hands.

"Daoka," Acelina said, "I did not say you could--"

Dao leaned in, and wrapped her lips around Acelina's nipple. All of it. The satyr borderline buried her face in the spire mother's cum-soaked breast, and made sure to get as much of the larger demon's swollen nipple into her mouth as she could. With both hands, she squeezed the breast, careful of her claws but happy to mold the soft pillow against her face. And milk it.

Acelina groaned. Loudly. She didn't push Dao away, or even scold her. The spire mother shivered, ass trembling on David's shins, and she set both hands on top of her breasts, high up just under her collarbone. It was the most motherly, soft, inviting pose David had ever seen... any woman use, let alone the wicked woman currently straddling his legs. And she held it, her dangerous mouth still slightly ajar as she panted, and another, higher-pitched moan slipped free, as she looked down at the fellow demon suckling on her.

"What the fuck?"

Oh shit. David looked past Dao to Jes. Yeap, the gargoyle was awake, still holding her wounded side, but eyes locked on Acelina and Dao.

Dao pulled back with a squeak, and gave David a sheepish grin before looking to her lover and sharing a few clicks.

"What the fuck?" Oh no, Caera's voice. The tiger, not too far off from David's other side, sat up and tilted her head. "Oh wow. How long has this been going on?"

"It has not been going on," Acelina said. "This... infernal boy, refuses to calm his body. I was... helping him."

"Sex!"

David winced. Uh oh, again. He looked past Acelina to the other side of the cave, closer to the exit hole. And like a scene out of a sitcom, all four imps and grems got up, and came closer, half hopping, half tiptoeing, excitement written in their big eyes. Without hesitation, all four of the tiny ladies got in close, bumping shoulders with Dao, Jes, and Caera, as they worked to get around Acelina's thick thighs. They wanted to see.

"Wow," Lasca said.

"Wow."

"Wow."

"Sex! Cum!"

All four of the little demons stared up at Acelina and her body, before turning their gazes to David.

"Big," Lasca said to David, and her big predator eyes half closed into a far more sultry gaze.

"Big cock," a gremla said.

"Big!" the other said. "Much big. Why so big?"

"Later," Caera said, and she used her tail to gently nudge aside to the two little demons on her side of the cave. "Acelina, if you wanted to fuck David, you could have just said something."

"I have no intention of fucking him."

Jes laughed, and gestured to Acelina. No need to say it. Her skin was beyond red. Demons couldn't hide their arousal.

Daoka clicked a few times, leaned in to Jes for a quick kiss, and nodded back toward Acelina before leaning in, and once again, wrapped Acelina's big nipple in a kiss.

"Daoka! You..." Again, the spire mother shivered, and again did nothing to push Daoka away. Seeing her normally scary mouth hold that pleasured 'oh' shape as she aimed her eyeless gaze down at the satyr was too delicious. He liked the way she sounded, and moved, and how she lightly shivered and squirmed under Dao's kissing and suckling.

The imps and grems did, too, and all four of them put hands on Acelina's thighs so they could watch what Daoka was doing up close. Two of them had to snuggle in between Dao and David to do it, but they didn't seem to even notice, except sometimes to turn around and look David's cock up and down with confusion. And intrigue.

"Ugh, this is ridiculous," Jes said. "Acelina, if you coulda pulled your head out of your ass for a second, you could have been enjoying yourself all this time, you know."

"I... am a zotiva. I will... not..."

Rolling her eyes, Jes gestured out with a wing to the imps and grems.

"Lasca. Laara," she said. Both impas sat up straight. "Laria. Latia." Both gremlas sat up straight. "Help the almighty bitch onto her back. Be careful with her wings."

"I think not!" Acelina finally summoned some spite, and pushed Dao off her. "I will not be--"

Spite or not, Acelina suddenly had four pairs of tiny demons pulling on her arms. It wasn't like she couldn't just throw them off, either, and even might have if Dao hadn't leaned back in, and again suckled on Acelina, reducing her to frustrated groans of pleasure. She bit down on her moans, and even without eyes -- or nose -- the pleasure was visible on her face.

The imps and grems did as ordered. David looked Caera's way, and the tiger smiled at him as she sat beside the little demons on David's right. Jes, on David's left, did the same, and both ladies helped move Acelina's enormous, thin wings out of the way until they were both flat against the stone higher up where no one would walk on them.

Dao finally let her nipple go, and giggled down at her as she knelt beside the spire mother's leg, while the two imps and grems beside the satyr and gargoyle were closer to Acelina's waist. Both of them stared at the giant pillow as it partly flattened under its own weight and pulled to the side of Acelina's chest toward them. The other two little demons did the same on Acelina's other side, and all four watched with hypnotized eyes as Acelina's ridiculous bust flattened against her chest and ribs, but still kept its mountainous shape. All four of the little ladies groaned.

"Aura," one of them whispered.

"Aura."

"Strong aura."

"That's David's aura," Caera said, earning gasps of surprise from the little ladies. They'd thought it was Acelina's aura.