The Pleasuring of Kaylee Ch. 01

Story Info
Jayne & Kaylee fine pleasure.
20.3k words
4.79
27.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsaWash
ItsaWash
12 Followers

Disclaimer: You know I don't own anything Firefly, don't you? Joss Whedon is King of the Firefly/Serenity 'Verse and I'm just a lowly vassal worshipping from afar.

This will read like a terribly wordy sequel to The Measure of a Jayne I posted here previously. Prior to this bit of fluffy nonsense TMoJ was my first-ever fanfic, this is my second.

Bein' new and all, I'm mightily in need of feedback. If you like it or you don't I'd be grateful for a few words. Just push the button at the end of the fic and speak to me. It's easy and you'd be amazed at how helpful it will be to me.

The Pleasuring of Kaylee, Part 1

The morning after.

Kaylee woke up and streeeetcheddd herself out in luxurious cat-like motions, a smile on her face and sleep dust in the corners of her eyes. She rubbed at the crusties, stretched again and felt a small sort of pleasurable twisting ache twixt her nethers.

"Jayne," she said in a tone he would have surely loved to hear. 'Probably will, too', she thought as the smile grew bigger and her lashes lowered. He'd measured up to her fantasies right fine last night, and, if their love play and coy talk before, during and after was any indicator, he'd hear a dang sight more than his name purring from her throat when he finally gained full healing and recovered strength to do the ridin' 'stead of bein' the rid-ee.

Anybody looking in on Kaylee's open honest face during these thoughts would see a secret look of recently pleasured woman, a hint of embarrassment mixed with joy, dimple deepening along with the rosy flush at her cheekbones.

After running a friendly hand down to stroke the curls at her thighs' juncture, she checked her chron and realized it was time to rise, gauging that her internal alarm clock had left her time for a shower before breakfast.

The lithesome woman whipped back the sheet, only covering she ever needed during sleep, and stepped naked from the bed, feeling the pull and tug of muscles she wasn't all that used to employing that nevertheless had gotten a pretty good workout last night.

As she strode toward the shower, she used her left foot and toes to pluck up the clothes on the cabin floor where she'd shot them after leaving Jayne's bunk. Strong leg bent at the knee next, toes surrendering to her hand each item of clothing one at a time so she could drop them in a wicker hamper for later laundering.

Kaylee hit the shower's hot/cold settings to get the temp right, a little hotter than her usual selection, so as to spread tightness out, get limbered and loosened for the rigors of the coming day. And maybe night, if things worked out right. 'Haveta see how Jayne's faring, hope he ain't worn out,' she had questions to ask his body such that last night hadn't even begun to answer sufficient-like.

Tossing her head downwards and bending at the waist, Kaylee smoothed her hair into a topknot, twisted once and pinned in place with a chopstick, a lovely and effective maneuver she'd copied from 'Nara. Hair safely ensconced, companion-style, Kaylee stepped into the shower, mindful that it wasn't thrifty to let water run wasted down the drain. Not at the price of it and the price they'd all pay if they ever ran out.

As she let the flow wash over her neck and shoulders and wetted, soaped a cloth, Kaylee thought about the day portion of her plans. Serenity was due for a tune-up, and the few days 'tween now and their next set-down planetside made for prime fixer-upper time. She kept the ship in great shape even when things got hot and busy, but a surplus of time for unlimited care and maintenance like this was ideal.

Brow slightly furrowed as she catalogued the stuff needed for the care and feeding of the big ship's heart, Kaylee quickly soaped her face and neck, then raised up and rinsed her eyes afore they had a chance to burn.

She used the sudsy cloth to cup and cleanse her breasts, all thoughts of maintaining the welfare of her metal and wire girl fleeing, replaced by body-memory of her man. She rubbed smoothly over and under each mound, pausing to cup them, thinking on Jayne's holding them just that way while she was astride him last night. Yesu, but he did that right. Just as if he'd owned a pair all his life making him know how a woman wanted, needed them to be held.

She thought that she'd like to handle a man's balls that way, fondle them with the right measure of heft and movement, like as to how he'd handle them himself. She'd been sultry witness to enough men at their self-pleasuring while she did likewise to know already, but wondered if seeing was enough. Could be this point required some askin' and answerin' next time she spent some quality horizontal time with her big swai lover.

Jayne-thinking continuing, Kaylee squeezed out a bit of soap onto her palm and washed up the her and Jayne from between her legs. She used her fingers to lightly probe the folds and furrows echoing the feelings brought by the man who'd been there, had eased himself inside her there, from her body's portal to womb's own, so well, so good. Oh so good. Wuo de ma, good didn't even begin to touch it.

The hard deep ebb and flow of him, the meeting and pulling back of their bodies, her on top, then side-by-side with him slamming her skittering demanding hauling him in hard and still for her little death. He'd obeyed her in the requested stillness, bless him. She liked that in a man. But when he knew her need for quiet was over, lord almighty, he had bulled through and taken the last of his pleasure in the sure knowing sheathing-and-un that'd near set her off again. What a man, what a night.

Liking the taut readiness her hand, the hot water and heated Jayne thoughts brought to her lower body, Kaylee cocked up one leg to wash away the last of the soap and concentrate the spray where she needed it most. Coming to completion in the shower wasn't on her agenda this morning though so she clamped down on the thrill ride and switched off the jets. A stepping onto the mat and a quick toweling and she was ready to get dressed for the day.

A new day. A new woman with new feelings, unsure of which area of the ship she ought to get to first: her Man's cabin or her Engines. The shower with her hands and fingers standing in for the invisible man'd left herself with a pleasant tumescent set of nethers, was the reason for her temporary inability to keep her mind on business. She knew that a day begun that way tended to be a deposit into her body's account.

A deposit that'd pay off big later that night when she got down to it, whether she had a man to walk up to the counter with her or if she just did it herself.

Was Jayne her man? This was the second time she'd thought of him so. The promises for more they'd made to each other last night seemed to say so, neh? But after so long a dry spell, so long spent longing for Simon to notice her, and then finding the dividends of her recent Jayne-obsession, Kaylee'd never given a lot of thought to what would happen after the first horizontal mambo with a man on this ship. Gorramit, had it been a year or more since she'd had any? No wonder she didn't know where to go from here. Out of practice. Never thought she'd see the day.

Could she feed this almighty craving for the ship's biggest protector and could she do the work needed to keep the ship firing on all cylinders too? Did she want to? Hell, this might be a relationship she was contemplatin' here. But projectin' ideas too far into the future was no gorram good to anybody. It was just getting ahead of things. Wasn't of any use 'cept to make her of no use either to Serenity or to her level-headed half of the romantic equation that appeared to be forming up.

Kaylee put on a plain cotton bra and a green ribbed tank top that stopped at her belly button. Reached for a pair of green panties, but stopped and smirked, remembering Jayne's "Don't wear no panties when you come see me tomorrow." Ever obedient when compliance would benefit not just the requester but herself as well, she patted her own bare rump and wiggled into a pair of coveralls up to her waist. Loosely tying the arms of the uniform to hang on her hips and dangle at the backs of her thighs completed the outfit.

Catching a quick glimpse of her face and hair in the mirror while she pushed her feet into flip-flops, Kaylee decided to leave the honey-brown mass up, chopstick and all. 'Nara had hinted one time that her hair looked good up. She'd see if Jayne thought so too.

End Part 1. More to come, but help me along, will you? Leave feedback. It's jet fuel to aid in the creation process.

wuo de ma: mother of god
yesu: jesus
neh?: yeah?, yes or right, usually a question
gorramit: god damnit or gosh darn it
gorram: god damn or gosh darn

The Pleasuring of Kaylee, Part 2

Serenity's handmaiden sashayed up the ladder from her cabin to the corridor outside, one hand giving the little white lights arrayed around her door a playful cat's paw pat. She slowly walked down the hallway toward Jayne's quarters, smiling to herself and feeling the cant and sway of her bare rump inside the coveralls draped around her hips, the light brush of the arms tied low cupping her back end.

"No panties, Kaylee", he'd requested last night and she'd been awesome-happy to comply, leaving the underwear in her drawer for today. Goin' commando wasn't exactly a new thing for her anyhow, it was a pleasantly sexifyin' way to spend an occasional day, if not done so frequently that it became a boring habit. What she liked about it was the knowin' of a secret nobody but her had knowledge of. That, plus the knowing little smile on her face now and then throughout the day brought on by the feel of it, pleasant slide slip pull of material without the buffer of underwear.

So going without undies was nothing new to Kaylee for her own delectation, good for a little sexual tension relief. But shucking undies and walking around for the express purpose of pleasing a man, well that was of the new.

She smiled at the thought of pleasing Jayne, of the pleasuring they'd worked on each other last night. Felt a twinge of anti-expectation, wondering if it maybe the night's pleasures was just a one-time thing. Found herself wondering if there was more, if there could be more than just that hard sweet mating, a one-time only. What if, after sleeping on it, Jayne had woke up feelin' like he'd gotten in and that was all he really wanted?

The conditions were just right last night, maybe, an all-systems-go kinda deal, and perhaps it no more bore repeating than the likelihood of reinstallin' that Rey coupling she'd disconnected her first day on Serenity. That coupling was the little bit of guess work mixed with instinct, the first bit of mechanic-ing she'd ever done for Mal, the one that'd got her this job. And got her Jayne too, you might say, since one didn't come without the other.

So was this destiny here or just a passing need for her and him? Shiny purely happily- ever-after kinda destiny was what she wanted, what she'd always wanted. Could it be that Jayne came wrapped up in that kinda packaging? Big posturing bull-headed knight errant on a gorram alabaster charger? She laughed out loud as she walked on in the direction of his cabin, corridor and stairs echoing softly with the sound all along her way. It wasn't that the idea was stupid, just that it was…contradictory, didn't seem go with the man she was just barely getting to know. Heck, other than in the biblical way, she didn't really know him at all.

Before yesterday she'd a' never pegged Jayne as a shiny prince to her damsel. She'd been thinking on his parts, sure, but the question of whether he was more than a good bio-mechanism for sexual exercise hadn't come up till he'd well, come up inside her. But when they got to it they'd tangled up so nice and elegant and all, dancing as pretty as any of the gliding gentlefolk twirling at the fancy ball on Persephone.

Not smart to confuse an hour of mutual lustful consummation with projecting on him and her many years of happily ever after. She knew the truth, the folly of such wishes, but the girl who wore the pretty pink confection made o' ruffles and fluff at the ball was bound to lay her heart's desire on something more long-lasting than lust. Nothin' wrong with lust, no sirree, but what's a greasy mechanically-minded Cinderella to do after the ball's done and gone?

More than half-way to Jayne's quarters, Kaylee made an about face and headed toward the engine room instead. No questions awaited her there, no prickly 'what ifs' more complicated than what goes where, and she knew all of that, knew Serenity's heart like she could never know Jayne's. What waited there in the engine room was security, safety and acceptance of a sort she'd never found in the short life she'd lived before Serenity took her aboard. Acceptance and security were guarantees that might not necessarily come with Jayne, and maybe she was afraid to find out that was the case. At least for now.

Jayne'd have to wait. He might have to get good at waiting. He wasn't going far, even if the night's sleep had taken him to full recovery, which wasn't likely, he had no choice but to be a captive audience. Only so far a big studly limping cussing mercenary could get to when he was fenced in by ship's bulkheads all around.

And anyhow, nobody bought any merchandise when there was plenty of it on the shelf right there in front of their eyes. Nope, they bought a thing when it looked to be in short supply. So she'd make herself scarce for awhile and do her job that needed doin', let Jayne realize that she was of value through scarcity. Best not to be too damn available to the man.

A certain-sure problem with her last-minute decision to turn to Serenity instead of continuing on to Jayne's cabin was the pleasantly full feeling that thoughts of him had brought to her lower abdomen. Khaki overall cloth between her legs and nothing else there 'cept the memory of Jayne-on-Kaylee had left her aroused without recourse. Curse the man and his wiles. Blast his request and her dim-witted following of it.

~~~

Jayne woke up groaning. Frowned and scratched his scrotum idly. "Ohhhh, yeah," groan turned into a big satisfied growl, for all the world akin to a mountain lion in full-bore pleasured-up purr. "Kaylee, for true. No prick-teasin' fay-fay d'pian of a vision-Kaylee, not this time." But a still small voice asked him how he could know for sure? After all, the Kaylee he'd had in, on and around him while he was bleeding to death and hallucinatin' walked and talked and screwed and…. "Gorramit!" He had to pee like a bastard.

Jayne exited the bunk barely giving any care to his gunshot thigh. He hadn't let the smart-ass doctor give him any shots for pain last time he came around waving a needle and picking a fight, 'cause he didn't need that shite. Was proud of his ability to do without it, come right down to it. And as he stood up straight, holding on to the wall by the bed in case of wobbling, he realized he had almost no pain, was damn near ready for active duty. A trifle weak around the knees and noggin, maybe, but that was just the result of immobility and lack of substantial or prolonged eatin'.

Good thing he had some decent mobility at a time like this, or he didn't know if he'd have been able to speed-limp to the recessed toilet in time. He pulled the bowl down, put both hands up on the wall over it and threw back his head ready to enjoy a long slow satisfying piss. A morning voiding was satisfying beyond belief, always had been, the release was so tah mah de-ing good. Not so good as the release of the other fluid supplied through the same conduit he was fixing to make use of right now, but mighty fine all the same. Right then he felt his bladder give up the furious leaving fullness he'd been waiting for.

Which was exactly when a cataract of urine commenced spraying every which way, in all directions but down into the toilet bowl for a length of three feet all around.

"Wo cao ni ba bei zi zu zong!" grated the merc as he raked one hand down from the wall to get his reckless phallus under control. Pushed downward where it surely already knew it was supposed to be, it did its work obediently and properly. But an irked Jayne wondered what in hell woulda caused it to…

Furrowed brow relaxed immediately as the corners of his wide mouth pushed up in a beatific grin and a hearty "gorram." Proof.

He knew it well enough, but it was a fine enough explanation that it needed him to say it out loud: "A man's stream'll do that the mornin' after he's had the ride of his life." Or in this case, the ridin' was more accurate. She'd done all the riding, as a matter of fact. Pushed him back down when he'd tried to get on top, he wanted to get on top, his favorite position would be his body plowing down into her, hard and long betwixt her shapely legs. It all rushed back to him then, in living loving laving color, her smiling at him as she slewed all graceful and awesome-beautiful atop him, saying something about him bein' allowed to do the ridin' next time when he got to feeling better.

He had looked his fill of her cream-skinned body hovering over his hardness as she teased him, tried him, as she let him wait it out and wonder when she'd take him inside. Her breasts rose up as she teased, raising her arms high, stretching, private dancer, coyly looking back down at him, watching him watch her tits rising up, re-shaping from planetary globes already high on her ribs to jutting pears right there in front of him. Right there on top of him. Right there in his gorram bunk. With him. For true.

When he could look and not touch no longer, his hands had rushed to her, rushed to take her beautiful breasts in hand, to test their weight, god, he'd waited so long, but he remembered his first teacher's lesson well and reined in the hot lust that would have made his grip too harsh, too fierce. He'd slowed down his hands' move on contact, cupped her in palms flush against her ribcage. He'd smoothed his calloused fingers over her supple balcony softly, pushed the sides in easy, then slid both thumbs over strawberry nipples till he wanted to just die right there, right then.

No, the dying ought to, please god, it had to, wait till he got it inside her, shoved it up inside Kaylee wet, Kaylee heat, ahhhh, Kaylee-girl…

It'd been better than a dream, better than his perverted imagination ever offered him. And his imagination was a stage all manner of kinky burlesque. In the real production of Jayne and Kaylee, not his own screenwritten pornucopia version, letting her direct the dance had given him more than he'd have thought he could take. But after it was over, tasty as it was, it still wasn't enough, not near enough. He had a powerful need to give and take all manner more of the same. Or different, actually, if it could come to that.

His Kaylee-starved mind had a whole catalogue of different to do with her. To do ~to~ her. And get done to him. Hell, might be hard to decide who could be teacher and who'd have to play student next time they got together. She looked to be able to school him right proper her own self, and wouldn't it be fong luh wonderful to be teacher's pet to that whirlwind of clenching moisture and wanting he'd had in his bunk last night?

Where was she anyhow? Jayne grabbed the khakis near the sink where he'd shucked them the night before and wiped down the piss that now streaked the area that served as his cabin's head. After getting the place sufficiently de-wetified by the pants used as a rag, he called the clean up good for now and stuffed the smelly garment in a box hamper. After kicking the toilet back into its recessed wall unit he turned to look around his quarters hoping to find more and better hard proof of Kaylee's having been there. Had she left them panties on the floor or taken 'em with her?

ItsaWash
ItsaWash
12 Followers