The Pledge Mistress Ch. 44

Story Info
Pledge Mistress Lisa takes charge of the new pledge group.
3.5k words
4.65
18.1k
2
0

Part 44 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 44 -- Pledge Mistress Lisa

Rush week that year was extremely busy for the entire sorority, because the odd notoriety from the volleyball tournament brought many more visitors than would have shown up during a typical year. Starting Monday, the Four-Beta House was packed with young women, most of who were there to satisfy their curiosity instead of seriously considering pledging. Starting Monday afternoon, the sophomores, freshmen, and the two serving pledges spent "quality time" in the kitchen producing an endless stream of snacks, drinks, and sandwiches for the crush of guests. Lisa was in the kitchen right along with the others, taking orders from Elaine who had been tasked with organizing the food portion of Rush Week.

Tracy's training as a psychologist was tested as she listened to interview after interview and conducted the initial screening of prospective members. Based on just a few minutes of conversation, she had to implement a system of triage to separate curiosity seekers from potential pledge prospects. There were four groups of initial screening results from the conversations: women who were just curious but had no intention of pledging any sorority at all, women who did want to pledge a sorority but would not be a good fit for the Four-Beta chapter, women who seemed to be serious prospects, and women who were unsure whether they wanted to join or not, but were carefully thinking over their options.

The Four-Beta officers treated each group differently. Simple curiosity seekers were handed a general information pamphlet and cold-shouldered out of the house. Girls who "were not good fits" were interviewed, but then given recommendations to visit other sorority houses. The Four Betas were doing their rivals a favor by sending potential members their way, which was not something any of the other sororities were doing in return. Serious prospects and undecided women were taken into the sorority library to be interviewed by Shannon and Alexandra. Out of those candidates, about half received invitation cards to return later in the week for a more serious interview.

At 10:00 p.m. the first hectic night of Rush ended, with a total of 35 invitations issued to prospective members. That was just for one night. If the invitations kept up at that rate, the sorority could expect to have around 100 pledge prospects to formally interview at the end of the week. That was far too many, which meant that for the first time in its history the Four-Beta chapter would have to turn away a large number of potential members. Tracy understood that through selecting or rejecting aspiring members, she had a rare opportunity to shape the sorority's character by deciding who got to join. Also, the high interest in the Four-Beta sorority assured that it had a chance to become the most exclusive chapter at the university and well-positioned to increase its influence on campus.

How ironic, thought Tracy to herself. What the Sorority Sports League did to us during that volleyball tournament had the exact opposite result from what they thought was gonna happen.

----------

Following clean-up, the members of the Four-Beta Sorority finally gathered to hold their delayed election. Alexandra presented Tracy and gave a short speech stating that she thought the current Pledge Mistress was the officer best suited to succeed her as chapter president. Tracy took her place at the podium and laid out her plans for the following year, repeating what she had told Lisa. The entire membership of the sorority would take a greater interest in training new pledges and pledge training would become an important part of everyone's life.

"Participation from all of you will be important, especially this year, because we've got a very large group coming in. I'm thinking we might be able to pledge as many as 40 new members...that's right, ladies...40 new members. That's my goal. Why? Because if we can pull off the same thing next year, we'll have the numbers we need to start a second chapter on campus, and then we really will have the chance 'to bear honest witness to the times in which we live'. But, to pursue that goal, I will need all of you to help me. Each of you has a part to play in our future, but the future I envision will take a lot of work and personal sacrifice. Please keep in mind this election is your chance to decide how much you get to relax next year, because I guarantee if I'm elected, you won't be relaxing. If you want to take it easy, then I'd suggest you vote for someone else."

A few minutes later Tracy was elected as the next chapter president. Everyone present voted for her, with the exception of Heather's friend, who abstained.

The other officers were quickly elected, because the seniors already had agreed among themselves who would get each spot in the directorate. As expected, Shannon became the next Sergeant-at-Arms, although several juniors expressed regret over losing her as their class leader. Following the election of Shannon came the presentation of the candidate for Pledge Mistress. Tracy gave a summary of Lisa's performance over the summer, followed by her leadership during the volleyball game that delivered a trophy to the sorority, in spite of the tremendous odds facing her team.

The vote for Lisa went very quickly, and she was unanimously elected. Lisa's appointment completed the sorority directorate, leaving only the class leaders to be selected. Each class elected its own leader independent of the others, so those elections were held separately. The only contentious election that night was among the juniors, who had three candidates vying for Shannon's former position.

A few minutes later the six new members of the directorate and the three new class leaders went to their rooms to strip. Naked, they returned to the sitting room to take their oaths from President Alexandra. The new officers were the only members of the sorority that were naked on that occasion, because the other women were dressed in formal gowns. The sorority's tradition of forcing the new officers to be the only naked women in the room had a purpose; as a gesture of humility from the sorority's new leaders to the women they would be serving. They knelt as they took their oath, then stood up and faced their fellow sorority members as they waited for the applause to die down.

Once the official presentation of the new officers ended, all of them, with the exception of Lisa, got dressed. Lisa had vowed never to wear clothing while in the Four-Beta house. Anyhow, the new Pledge Mistress job description stipulated that the Pledge Mistress and her assistant had to wear the same outfit as the pledges at all times except during class, which meant that neither would be allowed to wear clothing during the pledge training season.

Tracy took her place at the podium to make her first formal announcement as chapter president. She requested approval from the members to create a new position, Public Representative. Unlike the other positions in the directorate, the Public Representative could be a graduate or former member, and did not have to be currently enrolled in classes. The Public Representative would be the only member of the sorority authorized to speak with the media and could take the place of the chapter president at public events and meetings. Once President Tracy got the approval through a majority vote, she nominated her candidate for the new position: Former President Alexandra.

Alexandra seemed a bit taken aback that President Tracy wanted her to continue participating in the directorate, but the new chapter president's purpose was purely practical. Tracy knew that her own temper made her ill-suited for confronting the media. Because Alexandra already had become the sorority's public face during the crisis over Heather, it made sense for her to continue as the sorority's spokesperson. Also, not having to deal with public speaking freed Tracy to pursue her real ambition, the expansion of the Four-Beta Sorority and the eventual creation of a second chapter. As strange as it seemed, Alexandra would play an important role in helping her successor realize her goals for the sorority.

----------

There was a final appointment that needed to be made for the Four-Beta directorate to be complete: the selection of the president's attendants. Later that night Tracy took Shannon over to the Tri-Alpha house to pick up Ken and another Tri-Alpha. Tracy's second attendant was a guy that Shannon liked, and he would live under conditions similar to those of Ken. When Shannon found out that Lisa wanted to keep Ken naked whenever he was in the sorority house, the new Sergeant-at-Arms decided to impose the same condition on her own lover.

Once Tracy made the announcement about her selection, the president of the Tri-Alpha Fraternity called a meeting of the fraternity directorate to release custody of the two members. The two men were ordered to strip and kneel while Tracy signed the contract to take possession of the two naked attendants. She ordered the men to stand and cuffed their hands behind their backs. The fraternity president asked:

"Aren't you going to give them their attendant uniforms?"

"They won't be getting uniforms this year. We'll give 'em clothing for going on campus, but this year the attendants will be naked whenever they're in the house."

"Well, would you at least like an escort to get them back to the Four-Beta House?"

"That'd be nice."

A few minutes later President Tracy, her Sergeant-at-Arms left the fraternity, accompanied by the two naked attendants and an escort of eight dressed fraternity members. The escort formed a circle around the two naked attendants to shield them from public view, although in reality that was not necessary. There was very little traffic on the street and chances were the two naked men would not have been noticed by too many passers-by. However, better safe than sorry...

Once Ken and his fellow attendant were safely in the Four-Beta house, their fellow fraternity members from the escort took off their clothing and jumped in the pool to play around with some of the Four-Betas. Meanwhile, Shannon took the two naked men into the basement. After un-cuffing them she recited the basic rules about serving as attendants. She ordered the attendants to shave their pubic hair, waxed their bottoms, and ordered them to shower. Finally she took them to the sitting room to take their ID pictures.

The attendants would have their own room next to the president's bedroom and sleep in normal beds. Each had his own desk and would have shelves to store his textbooks and school supplies. An added benefit was that each had his own computer with an Internet connection. In exchange for their servitude to President Tracy, they would live in relative comfort and were assured of constant sex.

Also in the room was a pager for the chapter president, who had the right to page either or both of her attendants at any time. As soon as they were settled in, Tracy paged her two attendants. She told them to set up her massage table and then undress her. She lay on the table for a night of massages, orgasms, spankings, and finally, yet more orgasms. She had worked hard all summer and faced a difficult year ahead, but at least she could enjoy some of the privileges that accompanied her position as the new leader of her chapter.

----------

Friday afternoon the final list of pledges was ready, with 38 pledge invitations (because two of the fall spots already were taken by Brittany and Erin) and 10 alternates. If any aspirant dropped out of the pledge program over the fall semester, the Four-Beta chapter would select an alternate to replace her, which assured the sorority of 40 new members in December, regardless of the attrition rate among the pledges. Even if not taken in that fall, the alternates had a benefit from being on the list. If they still wanted to join the sorority the following year, they would receive priority over new candidates. As Tracy put it:

"If you can wait two semesters and come back next summer, I'd consider that a test of your determination to join our community and it'll automatically move you to the front of the line."

By Friday at 6:00 the final list of 38 pledge candidates was compiled and given to Bernadette. The freshman class president left with Pledge Brittany to deliver 19 invitations. Cherine and Erin were tasked with delivering the other 19. The notes read:

Congratulations Pledge Candidate ____

The directorate of the Four-Beta Sorority has selected you as eligible to join our community and share our journey in life, pending completion of the Four-Beta Pledge Program.

To participate in the Pledge Program and be eligible to be sworn-in as a pledge, you will report to the front door of the Four-Beta Sorority house tomorrow morning at 11:00.

Please take advantage of your time tonight and tomorrow morning to familiarize yourself with the Pledge Manual. Memorizing and complying with the contents of the manual is important, because knowing the pledge rules will help you prevent making mistakes and avoid misunderstandings with the training staff.

When reporting to begin your pledging experience, you will bring with you your university student ID, your driver's license, and any books, notebooks, and research materials related to your classes. You are specifically instructed not to bring any other personal items, including make-up or hygiene items. Soap, shampoo, and toothbrushes will be provided for you. Please remember, except for course and academic-related items, you may NOT keep personal belongings while staying at the Four-Beta house as a pledge. Failure to obey this rule will be counted as a violation of the Pledge Manual and will result in punishment.

You are also advised that upon entering the Four-Beta house, your clothing will be confiscated. Therefore, you are advised to wear as little as possible (such as sandals and a light dress, or tennis shoes with shorts and a T-shirt) when you present yourself tomorrow morning.

Upon arrival, you will set your backpack on the front porch and kneel as a gesture of respect to the sorority and your trainers. If other pledge candidates are present on the front porch, you may not talk to them unless directed to do so by your training staff. Once a member of the training staff greets you, we will expect you to follow all orders issued in accordance with the Four-Beta Pledge Manual.

Correspondence - You should finalize all correspondence and telephone calls before you present yourself for pledging. You will not be allowed use of the Internet. You will be allotted two phone calls to your parents each week. Personal correspondence with anyone other than family will not be permitted during pledge training.

If you decide between now and tomorrow morning to withdraw from the Four-Beta pledge program, please notify us immediately so we can select a replacement candidate from our list of pledge alternates.

Lisa Campbell

Pledge Mistress - Four-Beta Sorority

Lisa got two calls that night, from freshmen who had decided to back out at the last moment. She called two of the alternates, who got the good news to show up at 11:00 the next morning. Lisa then called several of the rejected aspirants to find two replacements for the alternates list. Tracy's system assured that there would be 40 active pledges and 10 candidates on the alternates' list at all times, because she was determined to have 40 new members in December and have a list of candidates ready for the following summer.

----------

That night Lisa strutted naked in front of her training staff in the sorority basement, while the chapter president and the new Sergeant-at-Arms stood in the corner watching her. Each group leader was wearing a uniform that was similar to the uniform the pledges wore to class, except their T-shirts read:

Group Counselor

Four-Beta Pledge Training Program

Lisa passed out five training folders and five biography sheets to each of her staff members. Now each pledge counselor knew who was going to be in her group. The new Pledge Mistress worked out a final schedule for each of her counselors so the pledges could be moved through the first day of training as smoothly as possible. She drilled her counselors on discipline and was satisfied that each would treat her group strictly, but with fairness.

In the main basement room there were 25 cots standing along the wall. The other 15 pledges would sleep in the guestroom, which had to be converted to a second pledge room. The comfortable furniture had been put into storage and replaced with 15 cots. Tracy had the foresight to order three additional toilets and two additional showers installed in the basement, to ease the pressure of having so many pledges using the facilities.

There were 40 lockers containing the pledges' uniforms. Each pledge had to include her clothing measurements in her pledge packet, so the uniforms were waiting for them. As for shoes, there would be a naked shoe-shopping trip the following Sunday, similar to the one that Lisa and her companions went on during the summer.

Once the final set of instructions was passed out to the training staff, Lisa and Kathleen went upstairs to look at the sitting room. The gynecological examination chairs were set up, along with treadmills and other equipment for assessing the pledges' health. Tomorrow afternoon would be the first major pledge challenge, the gynecological exam. Lisa looked around with satisfaction. Everything was ready. As Tracy would say, "showtime" would commence at 11:00 the following morning.

----------

Less than 12 hours later, the hardest three-month period of Pledge Mistress Lisa's life was well underway. Once all 40 pledges had arrived, undressed in the basement, and had their clothing locked up, they were ordered to report to the sitting room and kneel in formation. Their naked Pledge Mistress introduced herself as Lisa Campbell before presenting her training staff. She then read the names of which pledges were assigned to each counselor and concluded by shouting:

"PLEDGES, STAND UP!"

The 40 naked freshmen scrambled to their feet, but did so clumsily and ended up being ordered to assume the push-up position. For the first time of the semester they struggled with pushups. Lisa screamed at them to stand up a second time, but their uncoordinated efforts resulted in yet another order to drop and yet more pushups. After several more attempts, the terrified, exhausted women gasped as Lisa read out the names of which pledges were assigned to each counselor. The pledges reorganized by their new pledge groups, were instructed to introduce themselves to their fellow group members, and then returned to their kneeling position on the floor.

The next issue Lisa talked about was pledge discipline. Lisa wanted to address discipline right away and make sure her group understood that the prospect of swats across the bare bottom would be a constant reality in their lives until they swore in. To drive home that point, Pledge Mistress Lisa handed Bernadette a leather strap:

"Each of your counselors is authorized to punish you, and I am going to give you a demonstration of what exactly that means, using myself as an example. Each counselor is going to demonstrate her punishment skills by giving me one stroke on my butt. I'm doing this to show you that I take discipline very seriously. For this demonstration I'll only be taking a total of eight swats, but whenever you get punished, you'll be getting a lot more. I want you to think real hard about what you're gonna be watching in a moment before you disobey an order from either me or a counselor."

With that Lisa turned her back to her audience, spread her feet shoulder-width, and grabbed her ankles. As previously instructed, Bernadette positioned herself alongside the Pledge Mistress, tapped her bare bottom with the strap, and struck hard with a tremendous CRACK that made every one of the kneeling pledges flinch. Bernadette took a deep breath, wishing she didn't have to take turns with the others. She badly wanted to give Lisa a sound punishment. However, the only purpose of the exercise was to make sure her group understood that she was capable of inflicting a very painful swat with the strap. The freshman class leader handed the implement to one of the sophomores. A moment later a loud CRACK and another reddish mark on Lisa's bottom made the pledges flinch a second time.

12